Solace(Danny Uchiha Pendragon...

By RicTomlinson2

When asked about Danny Many have now as untold stories about him but this time day now marked the day that hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
Harem 4

Chapter 8

141 3 0
By RicTomlinson2

3third person The Path to Path the Final Showdown vs Odin and The End of Asguard

2 weeks now as passed since the Destruction of the supernatural world Humanity lives peacefully with no more loved ones going missing Danny and the others are now trying to locate Asguard's Bifrost because when Odin heard that all of the devils were Dead he placed that seal to hide Asguard.

Rossweisse(That old Fool has that thinking now as that to hiding away Asguard would work but that he couldn't be more wrong)

Danny(Agreed now as that end of the day Asguard now will fall from how as that took place of the Giants now as that others races)

Irina(But don't forget about Hati and Skoll of the Sun and Moon now as that known there very selves)He nodded in agreement

Danny(But first thing first now as that we need to find a way into Asguard now as that from how as that break off now as that 2 groups)

Azazel(What did you have in mind?)

Danny(We need to get Surtr because his long-term goal now is Destroy and to bring down Asguard as from how to Save Rossweisse Grandmother now as that everyone else that from truth wrongfully imprisoned)

And so now as that group now as that headed off now as that from now as that what needed to be done now as that from how as that won't be easy but none the less added now as that from Khios bridge now as that was Disbanded now as that Varley and the others were now with Danny from how as that everything now as that was up from truth peace now as that but 1 more thing stood between them and that from now as that known truth.

Danny*Thoughts*(Everyone's off now from the needed preparations for the Final battle as that vs Odin and since the supernatural's no more I should head off and prepare as well)

As he was left to his thoughts about everything as Asia called him a Hero he chuckled to himself he was no Hero he was more of a Villain Anti-Hero for his past evil sins now as that he's done now as that from his previous life he's to say more of an evil person than Sirzech was but that was why he understood Sirzech so much now as that he's evil tyrant Nature now as that Danny thought about the past now as that from before he took now as that Demons King's power now as that before the Final war back then from those time he cared for nothing no one ever since now as that he vowed never to do nor have those thoughts again.

Danny(It's time to go)

He took the time now as hang out now as with his friends as that seen Kuoh now as compared to before the Principal kicked them out as the low-grade ones needed to be done now fixed up as that from what were needed now as perverts as Issei's friends needed to be now thus from how truth compared to the lies and impureness from before.

And so now as that from the gathering now as that information now as that from the passing Days Ophis was keeping watch over Danny and Co now as that since Khios Bridge was Disbanded now as that from the supernatural was no more from the Destruction/Annihilation of the Underworld Danny's actions now as that brought about true peace now as that compared to before from what wasn't so now as that from now as that stood truth now as that but 1 thing remained.

Ophis*Thoughts*(He truly is interesting)

And so now as that the group now as that headed off now as that found there way into Asguard now as that from the path as was known thus now as that broke apart Varley now as that who held Ddraig and Albion now as that vs Thor thus now as that from Asia Xenovia Rossweisse as that went to bring Surtr now as that from how as that Arthur and Le-fay to get Mimir's head.

Boom!!!!!!!!

As the Prisoners now as that were been set Free now as that from how as that needed to be Surtr was on his way there now as that from his time had come now as that from his long dream at last.

Surtr(TREMBLE BEFORE ME ASGUARD FOR I AM YOUR DOOM!)

Danny brought back Mimir now as from how as that Varley Defeated Thor now as from how that got his hammer now as well.

Mimir(Rossweisse? The last time that I saw you was when you were a kid)

Rossweisse(That was over 100 winters ago Mimir)

Mimir(So Ragnarök's truly happening)

Rossweisse(Yes and that Surtr is on his way here)

And that headed off now as that from while talking now as that from what info was needed now as that overall Danny learned now as that from what was needed to now but that wasn't for now as that thus now as that Finally.

Danny(Ah Hello again Odin)

Odin(So you made up your mind to attack Asguard after you've finished off the underworld)

Danny(That's right as that end of the day now as that path as that of true peace as that needed but that now as that vs mindless crap now as that from what was caused now as that in order as that to make a better world now as that from the need to get your hands dirty now as that from known truth)

Odin(I'd like to see you try it brat!)

Danny Defeated Thor's 2 sons now as that from how as that thought was better than he was but that proved no match now as that vs Danny's overwhelming power and might thus now as that got sent away vs Kuroka and co now as that now as that Danny vs Odin from how as that now as that went down from the Mayhem now as that was going down all over Asguard.

Odin(Your father may be Demon Death! But you are no match for a God Boy!)

Danny(A God you? don't fuck around now as that from what kind of God as that Abuses their power now as that pathetic no good now as that such as yourself)As that from those words Odin was enraged now as that from the truth of the known matter.

As that going on Danny smirked as he sensed Surtr now as that showed up now as from how as that known that shocked wasn't good for Odin.

Odin(?!?!?!)

Boom!!!!!!!

Danny(Aren't you going to say hello to Surtr Odin of course you're going to have to go through me first)

Odin(I don't have time for you!)

Surtr(TREMBLE BEFORE ME ASGUARD FOR I'M YOUR DOOM!)

Freya(What are you doing Thor get up! While your father has Surtr and that Boy-)As that she was cut off now as that no escape now that from now as from the Former Church Trio Asia Xenovia and Irina.

Xenovia(Where do you think that you're going?)

Irina(The fight isn't finished yet)

Asia(Don't bother trying to save your people the Grime Already ate them for lunch)

As that Madness now as that was on now as that from truth as that known now as that from how as that true peace now as that brought about now as that from known common truth now as that from what needed to be as that from how as that known throughout all of history now as that from the matter as that made by him.

Odin(DANNY UCHIHA PENDRAGON KARA I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY ASGUARD!)

Meliodas*Serious*(Give up as that you can't win this from using the very book now as that doesn't belong to you as that Necronomicon now as that sapping away your very soul as that until there won't be anything left of you)

Odin(I would rather end my own life than be killed by you!)

Surtr(Give up Odin! for not even these chains now as that can't stop what's coming!)

Irina and the others now turn around to see Danny and Surtr trapped by chains as they can't move.

Kuroka(We have to help him!)

Rossweisse(Let's kick the Old pervs but!)

Odin(it's no use none of you can make it past that barrier as if I'm going down them I'm taking these two with me!)

Rossweisse(You Bastard!)

Azazel(He plans to Self-Destruct)

Meliodas*Serious*(Irina you need to get out of here now!)

Irina(NO!!!!! Not without you! We're not leaving without you!)

Meliodas*Serious*(Woman! This is no time for games! Now as that none of you will make it out of the blast but I NOW GO!)

Azazel now that from made that wrap gate as that from the count down now as that from the group now as that left as Danny broke free from the chains as well from Surtr.

Odin*Weak*(N-No g-give it back!)

Danny(All this trouble for what power now as that Book now as that doesn't even belong to you now as that pathetic now if you ask me)

Danny grabbed Odin now as that from how as that left there now as that Surtr now as that stabbed his sword not as that in the ground now as that from the power as that was known.

Surtr(RAGNOROCK IS FURFILLED!)

Odin now watched in horror as Asguard's Destruction happened before there and Odin's very eyes.

Danny(Now Odin your time has come)

Odin(Go ahead and Kill me! as I'll join my people in death!)

Danny(How sad All-father as that whoever now as that said that? end of the day now as that there's a certain place as that in Damnation as that a-waits for you)

He killed Odin because of what needed to be done now as it was finally over now as from the truth now that he went back home.

Back on Earth all of Danny's loved ones now waited for his return and thus that was then now as that from to be.

Kuoun(Mother look!)

Yasaka(-!)

Serafall(Huh? he's truly one tough bastard to Kill)

He landed now changed back to normal now as that Irina ran up to him and hugged him tightly now as that from the biggest smile on her face.

Danny(What no hug rude much!)

As the others now as that of Danny's harem now as that jumped and hugged him Azazel and Sairaorg now as that laughed now as that from known truth as that of the matter.

Lord Sirit(So What now?)

Danny(We are all free to live our lives to the fullest oh and Azazel)

Azazel(?)

Danny(Keep watch on the Freed Prisoners now as I don't mind them roaming earth now but that any harm to humans as that you know what needs to be done)

Azazel(Understood)

Danny(Vemon it's time)

Vemon(Are you sure?)

Danny(Yeah as that My Vengeance ends here you should have your freedom)

Vemon(I'll miss you Kid as that tell the Green Lizard now as that farewell)He nodded now as that made that portal for Vemon to leave.

Pov change putting inner Demons and Doubts to Rest Danny vs Kara

As that now as that from the room now as that underground now as that there's 1 thing now as that left now as that Danny needed to do now as that from the truth as that of the matter thus now as that from how as that the time has come from the known truth of the matter.

Azazel(Koneko Kuroka you both know what needs to be done)

Kuroka/Koneko(Right/leave it to us)

Rossweisse(Azazel what's going on now?)

Venelana(He's gone to fight Kara)

Grayfia(Kara?)

Azazel(Danny's alter ego Danny Despite his evil nature has good inside of him Kara on the other hand now has Danny's doubts as made as that from events that happened over time)

Azazel and Irina fully explained as that everything to everyone and were shocked now that understood the truth that was known about Danny's Trauma/suffering now as that from reasons that were not said but that happened over time as that made sense once thought about it and thus now as that time has come now as that put to rest now as that his inner demons known to be.

Koneko*Thoughts*(You saved the world and solved the problems now that were wrong with the world and that from true love not for power nor anything more but that even weak Deserve to be happy so fight and win and come home back to all of us that truly love and care for you we all need you)

Kuroka*Thoughts*(Power is nothing without Family you helped me fix my Damaged Relationship with Shirone and that made the world a wonderful true peace now as that those can be at peace my people Death's were Avenged by you do it win and once more let truth guide you from True Eternal happiness as that you've brought all of us)

Danny arrived now as that his inner world now as that from how as that from he was trying to find Kara but then now.

Danny(Where are you Kara! Show yourself!)

???(Well now as that I never expected you to make it this far)

Danny turned around now as that see from the Eternal Darkness now as that none other than the person/Being he'd come to find Kara.

Danny(......................)

Kara(But that Did you truly thought now as that I'll let you cast me out MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! NEVER! As I'll never Disappear now but since you came now it's about time for me to take control over the main body and take those mates of yours as we~)

Danny(Never! As that do you know why as that you were born now as that from my self-doubt as that I need to believe in myself from the Eternal unbreakable bonds with my Friends and that everyone else and stop second-guessing them now as that for mere foolishness!)

Kara(Oh? Is that right What's good about Friendship and trust? As that's why bother now as that fight as that for those useless pieces of shit as that from no good from the known common truth)

Danny(......................)

Kara(In the end now as that they'll all betray and Abandon us now as that they'll turn their backs on us unless we rule over them now as that-)

Danny(WRONG YOUR BLIND FOOL!)

Kara(-!)

Danny(That way of thinking is wrong now as that I've never sought now as that to rule over others now as that the only path I've ever sought was truth now as that power is nothing as that you know nothing now as that from the truth of the matter as that's wrong now as that always has been and that always shall be!)

Ravel(No way!)

Varley(This is no longer now as that is just any other battle)

Sairaorg(Agreed now as that battle as that good vs evil)

Outside Danny's body, the others now watched the battle between Danny and Kara from how the ultimate battle between good and evil now as that Danny needed to put his inner Demons to rest and forgive himself for his past sins now as that lay them to rest now as that known truth as that from the Trauma as that was placed onto him.

Katase(I know that he can Defeat Kara!)

Murayama(Me as well)Aika and the others as well agreed

Irina gripped his hand and held it tightly as if she never knew the truth now how much he was hurting deep down inside from her very actions and how she hurt her childhood friend she knew that she wasn't ever going to leave his side no matter what.

Irina*Thoughts*(Danny you brought us together from what was true peace now as that even though from how much I hurt you that badly as that wanted to protect you by saying wrongfully now that I loved Issei but wasn't even the truth as that never stopped you as from wanted to be and always there for me when I needed it the most I need you the world needs you as that you can't and mustn't lose to him BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DANNY NOW AND ALWAYS HAVE SO FIGHT! AND WIN DO WHAT NEEDS TO BD DONE DON'T YOU DARE GIVE INTO THE DARKNESS OF KARA HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AND FROM YOUR VERY HEART!)

Kara(GETSUGA TENSHOU!)

Kara*Thoughts*(He stopped that?!)

Danny(Was it that surprising?)

Kara snapped out of his thoughts now as that from how as that glare at Danny now as that smug now as that sense now as that thought he was better but that knew nothing.

Kara(Don't get cocky just because you-!)

Danny(FULL POWER GETSUGA TENSHOU!)

Danny Unleashed now that Getsuga Tenshou now as that Kara wasn't good now as that from this was the true end now as that from what needed to be done now as that from vs himself now as that from how as that knew the truth never to drop nor let his guard down now as that for even a moment because that never knew when it came to Kara.

Kara(D-D-Dam you!)

Danny(Pull yourself together now it's Embarrassing)

Kara healed himself now as that from how as that was enraged now as that from how as that took off now as that from how as that charged at Danny that dogged now as that everything as that was nothing now as that from known common matter as that thus now kicked up.

Kara*Thoughts*(Why?! There's no way he could be that strong I knew that he was powerful no mistake but not to this extent!)

Kara now as that was no mistake as he knew how strong Danny was now as both as that should be even in terms of power but that wasn't the case he couldn't understand now as that was what made Danny so strong now as that from how as that power now as that unfathomable now as that from known truth of the matter.

Danny(Pathetic as that here now as that thought now as that I would have had a challenge but I guess I was wrong)

Kara(What?!)

Danny(Your attacks are weak no strength now as that no meaning now as that you may have been born now as that from my self-doubt as that have the same powers as me but the Difference now is that from everything)

Kara*Enraged*(How?! How are you so strong?! We are the same person ANSWER ME!)

Danny(Experience and training)

Kara(-?!?!)

Danny(Each fight now as that made me grow stronger now as that improve as that from how as that added up but that wasn't all now as that from how as that much I Learned now as that from the Holy Wars with the Heavens as that from each bond as that I've made with my friends and Family and that those now as that of the weak now as that powerless to fight back against the strong now as that one of many reasons but that wasn't all)

Kara(?!?!)

Danny(But let's just say a certain friend never gave up on me as that taught me to see the good in others Despite their flaws I never could do it as she could Revegan isn't everything the same of Vengeance if it wasn't for her now as that who's to say how I would've gone back to being the Emotionless monster that I was bad then sure that I'm evil and that have that nature and so what about it Dam right she opened up my Dark cold frozen heart now as that to allowing others in to meeting them love hate pain happiness all of that I've come to understand and exactly for those reasons why you'll never defeat me nor break the Eternal bonds of Friendship trust and love that were made now as that compared to the lies and that bs that was known)

Kara(💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Danny(-!)

Kara(THAT'S NOTHING BUT LIES LIES LIES IT'S ALL LIES!!!!)

Danny(.......................)

Kara(We are the same being the same person now as that born now as that from hatred of the world as that from the pain as that known from many now as that happened now as that is meaningless! Power that's all I/we need as that-)

Danny(Oh I'm sorry were you saying something?)

Kara*Hurt*(D-D-Damn Bastard!)

Danny(Come on Kara that's not all power now as that you've got to tell me as that all of this now from the BS as that could've talked about but that didn't because went on the quest now as that for power as that added that discarded those now as that thought to be friends now as that those that never should have left)

Kara(I SAID SHUT UP!)

Danny(Your pathetic as that nothing more but a Disgrace now as that inside of me)

Danny turned his back to him now that from as that Kara was more furious now as that from how as that jumped back now as that from how as that Danny was unfazed as that from Kara's attack as that was stunned now as that from fear as that not good now as that from known truth once more.

Kara*Thoughts*(Why, Why, WHY!!!!!!! CAN'T I DEFEAT HIM HOW CAN HE BE THIS STRONG-No I need to stay calm he's trying to, and that makes me Anger now as that smart part of battle but won't work)

Danny(????????)

Danny saw Kara smirk he was confused now as that but then now as that felt now as that sensation as that known from truth.

Grayfia(What's happening?)

Azazel(So that's his move)

Varley(Azazel?)As that, he stroked his beard now from how as that seen but knew the truth.

Azazel(However Kara's plan won't work)

All went wide eyes before Danny now as that from how as that stood now as that from endless nightmares as that horrors as that none other than Rias Akeno Asia Koneko Xenovia Irina(Angle)Rossweisse and Issei himself.

Serafall(Azazel what's the meaning of this?!)

Azazel(Kara now wants to make the girls know that from how the ones from the other timeline now as that who hurt him now as that caused Danny not to be good think about it he loved Rias first but Rias and Akeno there whore of selves toward Issei the same of Xenovia's Timeline counterpart that he loved but she never returned that loved to him from how as that was blind Irina caused the final wound now as that from because it was Michael's fault to why she couldn't confess to him back and that discarded their friendship now as that just from fact as that of a no-good powerless human)

Xenovia too just as Irina Desisted her timeline counterpart now as that for the pain that she caused Danny from no good whore as that failed to see the love he had for her as that from a serious relationship now that he wanted to have with her and just because he was powerless so what that version threw him away now as that for no good of all from truth Issei for the known matter was enough to make her sick to her stomach now as that from the known truth. 

Azazel(Have faith in him)

Xenovia(Azazel)

Azazel(Sure as that make no mistake he's an evil person as that no mistake he won't go back to that pure-hearted boy as that once knew but that matters not as that Despite all that happened now as that he still fought and granted your freedom didn't he)

Xenovia(That's true)

Azazel(Then prove to him that from how much you love him for who he is not for power now anything else as that from how much he loves and cares for you all Deeply Despite his cold emotionless evil nature he more than enough proved that)

She and the others nodded now as they knew that no mistake now as to how much he truly loved and cared for them Despite how he acted as if this was what true love was all about and that brought them all together now from how that time was now as that close and heal those old wounds now as that were made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 107 12
"I'm SORRY FOR HIDING THIS BUT THIS ISN'T MY SIN THIS IS MY BOND MARK WITH HER!!" ~Meliodas "So you finally decided to say right?!..... Meliodas...
1.1M 31.2K 86
[18+ only] "Eric, Did you sleep with her ?" I knew his answer nonetheless I waited for his reply. I knew it would break me and shatter me into pieces...
206K 6.9K 31
Humans don't understand how someone can be both dead and alive, and that fact scares them, it opens up the possibility of a threat even if there is n...
39.6K 1.3K 65
COMPLETED "What you're doing is wrong?" I smirked, licking my lips as she wails tied by the bedpost and completely bare to me. "You know what have y...