Solace(Danny Uchiha Pendragon...

By RicTomlinson2

When asked about Danny Many have now as untold stories about him but this time day now marked the day that hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
Harem 4

Chapter 3

134 3 0
By RicTomlinson2

As that Irina had let out shrieks of pleasure now as that from the coated of female juices that were known now as that thus now as that from how as that he turned her around now as that from she was assaulting his cock as that of a possessed woman went he went up she came down Danny leaned up now as that caused that yelp from her as that from how as that from brought that erect nipple into his mouth now as that from how as that thus now as that his hand reached around now as that spanked Her backside from that punishing hit now as that from how as that turned red from her creamy skin as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her tongue was stuck out of her mouth.

As that from her inner walls that clamped around his cock and made sure that she knew that she belonged to him and only him, Danny's hands snaked up cupped Irina's massive breasts now as that from each hand now as that from added that from her hair was down not from her known Twin-tails thus the Beautiful sexy Chesnutt-haired girl who was in locus position As he fucked her harder deeper now as that knocked right to her womb as he held her hair she loved the little additions from how very vocal about her enjoyment of his rough treatment of her.

Irina(Yes, Yes! Fuck me hard ruin me for anyone else show everyone I Belong to you! Punish my naughty pussy like a horny bitch!)

Danny(Fuck! You feel so good and are so tight Irina!)

Irina(Only for you Dan-Kun! This body is yours now my huge tits for you to play and suck on my pussy for you to lick and pound I'm Yours to use and play with wherever and whenever you want now!)

As that now as that made her reach her climax as that thus now as that from how as that he turned them now from how as that her whole body shook now as that from his strong hands that pinned her shoulders to the bed now as that Danny captured the moaning woman's lips now as that deep longing-full passionate kiss as she returned off from mere instinct now as that from needed to be of what she knew of pleasuring/Pleasing a man during sex.

He groaned now as he felt her nails on his back but ignored it as she wrapped her arms and legs around him she was having silent screams now as that from her lover's thundering shaft as that pounded her now as that from the Beast she knew he was from the truth of how much he loved cared and desired her. Danny's thrust now was so vicus Dominating so brute it was hard not to love it from how he took complete control of her body in every way shape and known truth she felt incredibly happy because his movements were just as good if not better than when they started.

Irina(OH FUCK~! FUCK ME HARDER DAN-KUN RAPE ME ALL YOU WANT TO~!)

Danny(YOU FUCKING SLUTTY ASS BITCH YOU CUNT IS HOLDING MY DICK IN SO TIGHT YOU SLUTTY AS CUNT IS HOLDING MY DICK IN SO TIGHT!)

As that from how as that from he brought her chest to his now as that from her tits that crashed down to his chest now as that from jiggled bounced up and down now as that from how as that he wrapped his arms around her body tightly in a bear hug as that from ravaged his cock from her cunt now as that from how as that she milked him as that from arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs from how as that from that of a true common whore but not that she no longer cared from those bs ways anymore her pride was broken and she knew that she couldn't live without his cock from now on as that from how as that explode deep into her as that from her pussy.

Irina knew from the truth how much Danny loved her Despite his evil cold nature from how much from truth he treasured his loved ones forever and would never let them no matter what she nor any thought Despite how he acted from the truth of the matter.

Irina(Your cock~! I love it I'm Addicted to it your cock~!)

He made her go back now as that snaked up her breasts now as that from how as that from was in his mouth now as that from she was on her back now as that from how as that hard fast long thrust from how as that from stronger deeper than before now as that from how as that experience even more incredible for her.

Orgasm after Orgasm now as ripped throughout Irina's Body now as that due to the slipperiness from how that only made it easier for him to move in and out of her from how it felt as he gave her ass that punishing whack Danny had Irina in that breathless kiss even though she was mid of her climax she tried to fight back against him but that proved useless against the overwhelming known strength of Danny as even though she felt her insides that were coated from pure white seed and she was sored/exhausted behind belief she hoped that her lover wasn't done using her body yet.

He smirked now as that from brought her up to the wall as that from drunk her milk as that her face of pure pleasure she wrapped her arms to kept his head to her neck from how as that she was moaning at the top of her lungs sure knew that she wasn't going to be able to talk for the rest of the day/time.

Irina(Kya~! I'm Cumming~!)

As that from when he whacked her ass now as that from known as that thus now as that from short hard mid-thrust from how she was in the hair now as that from how as that truth now as that from how as that he came forward now as that from buried his face between her breasts now as that from sucked on both roughly squeezed them tight as that from both of her nipples that were in his mouth now as that he swirled his tongue around them now as that from how as that known.

Irina(Oh Fuck~! Never stop fucking me, Fuck me FUCK ME!)

He turned her around and picked up her right leg now as that on the wall how as that held her clit now as he put one finger in her ass now and that thus he hit the 2 best places her ass and breasts now knew the truth as that juices from her orgasm as that came from the action she used her right hand to breach to the wall as she moaned in pleasure because of the new position had offered.

Irina(You're so big~! Keep going and don't stop~! Yes, yes, yes!~ Keep doing that keep fucking me in the Air such as this~!)

As that from how as that he made sure that now as that both of her hands were to the wall now as that from how as that from he slammed back now as that deep short hard fast powerful thrust as that from how as that from She was moaning such as a whore against the perfect Penis now as that even known was full now as that still now as that found room to shoved in and out of her.

Danny bent Irina over now as that how as that stood above her now as that from held both of her arms as her feet touched the floor now as that from how as that continued to make love to her.

Irina(You're so big Dan-Kun~! You're touching my womb once more keep fucking me just like that it feels so good~)

Danny(Fuck! Such a naught girl how the fuck were you even Holy now as that having a body that was meant for sin)

Irina(Oh yes Dan-Kun please punish me for seducing you Oh yes Please harder!)

Danny(As you wish erotic Irina)

Irina*Thoughts*(Damn this is so fucking Hot! Note to self Buy Costumes for role-playing!)

And thus now as that he unloads his spunk now as that to her gapping cunt from she moaned loudly as that her juices squirted out now as that from thus now as that known. As soon as he pulled out she gave little whimpers now as she could as felt the milky cream from her insides that from nothing left to fill up her cunt lips fully took that chance now to run down her thigh that of a waterfall.

Danny*Thoughts*(How could forget about this?)

As he massaged her shoulders from the intense fuck session between them as if both now had the same thought but made sense of the truth of the known matter.

Danny(My Irina what a nice ass you've got)

Irina(Thank Y-KYA-~!)

He thrust right into her Asshole now as that claimed her last Virgin hole now as that for himself from the truth she wanted him to do that very thing she screamed from the pleasure/Pain of her ass being stretched so far.

Irina(My ass! Dan-Kun's in my ass!)

Danny(Fuck it's even tighter than your pussy)

And thus now as that from how as that he was thrusting into her asshole now as that from how as that she was on top of him now as that from how as that from he held her now as that hug as that from her Melons from how as that squashed now as that from his hands as that from how as that she brought herself up and slammed back down now as that from how as that needed he groaned as that from how she knew he loved.

Irina*Thoughts*(More, More, More I want more!)As her lust completely consumed her

Danny Summoned his Shadow clone now as that from more than one only added to Irina's lust she opened her mouth from how that one was to her pussy and she stroked both now as that from her hands as she screamed from both of her holes was filled, Thus now as that from wasn't long now as that before reached their limits and orgasmed as he came into her ass pussy and all over her now from she had the most amazing orgasm of her life as her pussy squirted the clones vanished as she collapsed onto the bed as she felt thoroughly drained and satisfied as he came over to her as she smiled seductively at him.

Irina(Like what you see~)

Danny(Of course)As she purred while fondling her breasts and rubbing her body he groaned now as he started to jerk off as she moaned and he pleased himself at her body.

Irina(Yeah come on baby cover my slutty and sinful body in your cum I wanna feel it dripping down my face and breasts and coated in my hair please Dan-Kun)As she said as she rubbed her body thus from brought a hand to her pussy and began to seductively slide her finger on its lips.

He loved the sight and came once more and shooting thick ropes of sticky Cum all over Irina's body on her face breasts stomach and hair.

He brought her back to bed both now as they cuddled he wrapped his arms around his future wife and one day the queen of the Demon Realm she sighed in bliss as both went to sleep basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

3third person Awakening

From the moment his eyes opened he felt something wet wrapping around his dick along with seeing something under the covers Throwing them off Danny was greeted by Irina who was still naked and currently taking care of his morning wood with a blowjob. though she stopped when she saw Danny Awake as she looked at him with seductive half-lidded eyes she crawled up his body until they were face to face.

Irina(Morning lover~)

She purred before slamming her lips into his he had no problem returning her kiss for several moments before now as that parted from the kiss from how the couple had between them.

Danny(Who've thought now as that you had this side to you)As she smiled seductively at him as she sat up.

Irina(This tends to happen from the truth as that compared to the lies of known but from Lust and Sweetheart I have lots of lust now no more talking it's time for breakfast)

Danny(Shouldn't I get up then???????)He asked since she was still straddling him but in truth, he knew what his beloved meant she simply gave him a naughty smirk before pushing him back to the bed.

Irina(I didn't mean that kind of breakfast)And she turned around with her dripping wet pussy that now as that was in front of his face.

Irina(I hope you like what I made for you and only you~)

She said before leaning back down and resuming her sucking and licking of her lover's cock he thought of nothing but his beloved's pussy that was in front of his face. He began to devour her clit while kneading her ass cheeks Irina moaned in pleasure at this and immediately grabbed her breasts and wrapped them around his rod Proceeding to give him a boobjob while licking and sucking on the tip thus thought before throwing her head back with a loud moan when Danny started fingering her ass.

Irina*Thoughts*(We should have done this from the start!)

Wasn't long before both of the couples reached their respective climaxes Danny had lapped up all of Irina's juices and Irina happily Swallowed his load with some dripping onto her breasts. Not wanting to wait any longer Irina moved back down her boyfriend's body getting his cock hard again and Ready to plow her wet cunt he brought her above his manhood once more and squatted down her pussy feels just so amazingly hot and wet and tight as she let out a loud moan and thus now as that from his rod deep inside of her.

Irina(Knew that from to be such as this)

Danny(Hmmpf)

She smiled at him as that now as she took a breath hard then she raises and dropped back down again to another loud moan from her flushed face she raises and drops again and he felt her tight pussy clamp down on his manhood she bites her lip to suppress a scream and she raises and drops again this time she can't hold back and she screams her headshots back and her backbends.

Irina(AHHHHH FUCK)

Irina leans forward on him propped herself up with a hand on his chest and slides the other hand between her legs and rubs her clit roughly her moans slowly getting quieter and quieter he was deep inside of her as she recovers and looks up at him and gave him a wicked grin without a word she sits up on him still squatting and she raises up and drops down again and then she bounces straight back up again grinned at him she put her hands on her knees and bounces again and again getting faster and faster it feels amazing as she drives him deeper inside her hot wet hole her juices running down his length her grin doesn't last long and she is soon moaning again louder and louder and her expression almost looks of pain another orgasm surged through her body and her head shoots back but she continued to bounce he thrusted up as she came down driving deeper into her as she starts to howl her large breasts are bouncing wildly she doubled her efforts going even faster and he could feel little orgasms run through her over and over again she is going so fast now that her breasts are jiggling instead of bouncing and she puts her hands up and grasps her Hair and pulls.

Irina(OH GOD AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHHHHHH)

An epic orgasm coursed through her body pussy clamps down on him known vice and her Demon wings thrust out of her back he looked at her and thought no matter what she will always be his Angle the most Beautiful sight ever known, as that ride his rod from known to be she pushed him right to the edge but she stops and stares at him out of breath and dripped with Sweat thus he took her face from how as that kissed her deeply thus parted now as that catch her breath he pushed her back and support her with one hand from the middle of her back and leaned forward and take one of her nipples into his mouth and sucks another spasm runs through her body and she slides her hands into his hair he moved over to the other nipple and flicked that from his tongue before sucking on that on from his mouth.

Irina(AHHHH)

He laid back down took a firm grasp of Irina's hips and started to thrust with his short fast hard thrusts Irina's eyes went wide from disbelief and she let out a howl he thrust faster and faster and Irina's legs gave out and she fell forward propping herself up with her hands on his chest.

Irina(HOLY FUCK AHHH AHHH AHHHH FUCKING HELL FUCKING HELL AHHHHHH)As her body bucks as her juices gush out past his manhood and he could take no more.

Danny(Irina!)

He roared from emptying his balls into her as he shot his torrent seed up into her hips thrusting again and again and he continued to pump his seed flooding her when he finally stopped filling his beloved her body was still and she collapsed onto him she was drained and he let her rest and stroked her hair as she slowly recovered and she looks up at him from back to her senses from how then grabbed his face and kisses him passionately then peppers little kisses all over his face.

Irina(Oh my Omg that was like super epic and stuff like Bards and known)

Danny(Hmmpf true)

Irina(Or truth the Best Fuck ever)As that both smiled and she gave him another long kiss

Thus they both took a shower together from the lips of the girl that he loved dearly now that now as back to what needed to be done from the truth of the matter.

Danny(Those idots now as that no good now as that mere stupidness worthless pathetic now that there lizard is no more)

Camelia(Rias and her slaves Rely too much on her pawn)

Rayquaza(Just because the fool was the Red Dragon Emperor doesn't mean he's the most powerful of all)

Irina(But Issei's perverted mind made him the truth the weakest red Dragon Emperor of all Honestly that Red-headed bitch doesn't know how to use her head she is a lost cause)

Danny(They all are Iri as that from how as that don't know how to work together soon now as that from how as that world to crash down around them)

Camelia(So what do we do about the Ex-Nun?)As that, she pointed to Asia that's wearing a very small maid outfit with her breasts exposed and a chain around her neck.

Asia*Tears*(P-Please......I-I wanna go home......)

Camelia(You are going nowhere you devil)

Irina(You are Dan-Kun's bitch slave so get used to it, you pathetic little devil)

Asia*Tears*(P-Please D-Dan-San.....I-I wanna go home....I-I wanna be with Mom and Dad....)Irina changed her hang to a whip and started to hit Asia in the back as she cried in pain.

Irina(Didn't you hear anything we said you little bitch?! You aren't going home anymore! You will be a slave here forever!)

Asia*Tears*(AHHHHH!!!!!! P-PLEASE STOP I-IT HURTS!)

Irina(I will stop once I got that sense back inside of your fucking little head!)

Danny(Irina that's enough, Now Asia why would you want to go back to those bitchs? do you not see that idot of a king only wants you for your sacred gear? In truth, they could have just taken it from you just as Raynare did but that from her pathetic no-good pawn let you live why? you ask just because he wanted you to be his sex slave)

Asia*Pain/Tears*(N-No.......I-Issei-San wouldn't do that to me)

Danny(Oh? Are you sure about that? well sorry to say/break this to you but that's what they wanted you to think if you were still with them but let me show you the truth that you failed to see from all of it)

Asia(W-Where am I?)

Then she heard something and she looked down below her and saw their house she floated down to the window and saw Rias and Issei hitting her while she was wearing a ragged sack of clothing

Rias(You pathetic bitch! you only have one job! and you can't even do that right?! She slaps Asia hard making her fall to the floor.

Issei(You have already done this before Asia! Why can't you do it properly?!

Rias(Seriously?! What kind of Devil are you can't even do a proper blowjob)Issei grabbed Asia and shoved his 3-inch cock into her mouth.

Issei(Do it right this time!)

Danny(Oh you back and now do you see and understand the truth that you are blind too and what will happen to you if you still with them?)

Asia*Tears*I(I-I........I....)

Danny(But that you said that you wanted to go home right then go)As that he made that portal now as that beside him.

Danny(Who knows if what you saw was right or wrong that the truth or now as that from your future but that is what will you do)

Irina(Note that the next time we see you we won't be so light with you)

Camelia(We will kill you and consume you can never have peace in the afterlife)Asia stands up and walks to Danny and unbuckles his belt and pulls out his cock from his pants and starts sucking it.

Camelia(So it seems that you still have some brain left in you)

Rayquaza(So what now)

Danny(Just let us enjoy the show)

Pov change

Zeldris/Co(-!)

That Hologram that showed up before them now was that shocker but that truth now was that before them once more.

Danny(It's been a long time Zel Father)

Zeldris(W-! No you couldn't be)

Danny(I am Danny Ouroboros Uchiha Pendragon Kara that was Previously known as Meliodas the Leader of the Seven Deadly Sins and the 1 True Demon King the leader of the 10 Commandments the Dragon Sin of Wrath the Son of the Demon King himself)

Demon King(Meliodas)

Danny(That's the right father I'm Alive Father you were right as that from the time has come for the Revival of the Demon race with me been Demon King as you long sought back then from these fake Demons now as that brought shame now as that to our kind as that no good now as that from the Goddess clan members Descendants as that the time has come for us to once more rule over all races as Gods we truly are)

Demon King*Thoughts*(So Meliodas you finally seen the truth my son that I wanted you to see and understand back then)

Danny(Come join me as that from my recreating this pathetic world now as that alongside the humans as that soon to be as that join now as that crush end the supernatural/Pantheons once and for all now as that show that from the truth to our kind now as that vs the fake once more as that brought back now as that power and feared of the Demon race)

When the Demons heard of the truth of what happened to there future king now as that they were enraged now as to hear now as that what Meliodas had gone through thus now as that from how as that there future King and Queen now as from the time had come for Danny to take his place as the ruler of the Demon race as that from truth to be as.

The humans now as that from how as that from just as always made the impossible possible now as that from just 3 days now as that from how as that to go down from the known matter now of awe.

Momo(It's Kara!)

Danny(Fools as that now as that your time has come now as that for your bitter end)

Irina(A Bunch of Kingless pathetic fools)

Danny(Shall we my dear?~)

Irina(Oh yes we shall)

As that headed off now as that from now as that, what needed to be done now as that for a better future as that from known as that vs now changed up the Dimension now as that from go all out now as that without any humans in harm's way.

Irina(Dan-Kun how about you take fake Dragon boy and I'll take the rest)He smirked now as he turned to Saji

Danny(Well you heard the lady)

As that now that broke apart as that vs Sona's peerage now as that from how as that moved out of the way of there attacks.

Irina(Does the Devil even know how to fight?)

Danny(No not really aside from abuse of power)

Danny(1000 Divan cuts)

Thus now as that Boom now as that he Killed Saji now as that from co screamed now as that not good from truth of the known matter of Saji's Death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 119 7
After issei had defeated Riser Phoenix in the battle for Rias gremorys hand in marriage, he was betrayed by Y/n Hater and Sirzechs, not only forcing...
108K 2.1K 65
The villains have finally won, and the star students of U.A. have been captured. The League decides to throw their hostages into a Danganronpa Killin...
7.4K 107 12
"I'm SORRY FOR HIDING THIS BUT THIS ISN'T MY SIN THIS IS MY BOND MARK WITH HER!!" ~Meliodas "So you finally decided to say right?!..... Meliodas...