No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom 🌶️
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy 🌶️
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises 🌶️
Chapter 11 - Beg For It 🌶️
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time 🌶️*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain 🌶️
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember 🌶️
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it 🌶️
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK 🥹

Chapter 30 - On The Edge 🌶️

2.6K 35 27
By rj7654

Danila led Mia back into his office and locked the door, not letting her hand go as she followed him diligently.

She was trying to justify being back here again. She would have to go home with him anyway so might as well wait for him here to finish work.

But she knew, she knew that was definitely not why she came back and she felt her strength and resolve melting away with every passing second.

She remarked how much more confident he looked here than when she saw him in New York. When she first flirted with him, he just seemed like a cute young boy, a toy to play with. But now, a completely different man sat in front of her.

He was in control here and this was his world and he did what he wanted.

As Danila watched her wrestle with her thoughts, he knew the sexual spark that they had when she was almost naked in front of him a few minutes ago, was gone.

However, this made him even more entrenched in his game as he wanted to bring it back and make her so desperate, that she would give herself up.

He didn't want to just come onto her. No. He wanted to bring her to the edge where she would be a willing participant and most importantly; the initiator.

"So you're into school girl outfits, huh?" She finally broke the silence as she looked down at her lap.

"Not really. I just wanted to watch you unbutton that cardigan. That's not my fantasy." He held his glass at his lips and was happy to lead her down this road,

"What is your fantasy then?" She asked as she looked up at him. Instantly she felt like she had crossed that red line and she was now eagerly joining his game.

Nevertheless, she looked right at him and watched a mischievous smile appear on his face as he raised his eyebrows.

"Actually! Don't tell me anything. I don't know why I asked." Mia didn't let him get a word in. Her internal struggle was tearing her apart.

"You asked because you know what the answer is...and you want to hear it. You want to hear what I want to do to you." He said darkly but she only closed her eyes.

She wanted to both submerge herself in the moment and somehow vanish. She left her drink on the table and walked over to the large window to look at the club. A few girls were still dancing but the night was winding down.

"Why is your club always so busy?" She switched the subject as she watched the action below.

Danila didn't miss the opportunity and came to stand beside her which made her feel the heat of his body. She was shaking inside from the thought of being in his arms and the fear of what she wanted to do.

"Because sex sells. Plus, unlike other places, we enforce strict rules and that makes guys even more curious to come here. Everyone wants to see if they can break them. And...we pick the best girls."

"Do they make good money?"

"Oh yeah. They all work hard but they make a good living."

"Do you have a favourite?" Mia asked simply as she was curious about the club and who did what.

"You." He replied after a few seconds pause.

"I'm sure. You've been seeing a lot of me lately." She said with a smirk as she felt heat between her legs and Danila turned to her with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes...I have. But you like dancing for me." He said with a low voice and looked her body up and down.

Mia stayed looking out of the window as she was having trouble breathing evenly and thought it better not to make eye contact. Nothing would happen if she didn't want to, she remembered his words.

"I do...but I've never danced for anyone else..."

"Mhm. That's perfect. Just for me." He quietly said as he stepped closer now almost touching her exposed body with his as he kept his hands in his pockets.

Mia closed her eyes and touched the window to steady her breath.

"Why can't you look at me?" He threw her own words at her at the perfect moment.

"You know why, Danila..." she almost whispered. "Why do you torment me like this?" She asked almost pleading him to release her from her pain.

"You started this game back in New York, Mia...and I told you not to play with me. I warned you a long time ago." He whispered to her as she still averted her gaze and stared down at the club floor.

With one step, he slowly ended up behind her and leaned into her ear and whispered,

"But it's also up to you if you want to finish this now. If not, we can continue on...but I think you know who will win in the end."

He inhaled her intoxicating smell as he stayed in the same spot and she put her head back onto him and closed her eyes. She knew this was the end. She was about to lose and drown in him and she was holding on by a very thin thread.

She turned her head to him and looking up into his eyes finally, she imagined how she would lean into his lips and disappear.

She stood there, gazing into his deep blue eyes that had been teasing her for so long and she saw herself kissing him slowly, just like she had dreamt about many times, all the time in the world was theirs.

Kissing her neck, he would unbutton her cardigan and touch her just like she touched herself in front of him a few minutes ago.

Yes, she wanted it so much, his gentle hands on her, as he planted hot kisses on her neck and collar bone.

Eyes shut and breathing heavily, she would step closer to him and his strong arms would wrap around her, hold her tight, just how she liked to be held.

"Fuck, this is so wrong, Danila..." She would whisper as his sweet lips marked her skin. But he wouldn't stop, he was playing with fire now and it was too late to back down. No, that would encourage him as he would know she was giving up so much by giving herself to him.

Coming back to reality, Mia looked to his lips and back up to his eyes and saw that he made no movement to come closer, no, he wanted her to initiate it so he could always feel like he was innocent.

She pulled away from him and stood facing him while never breaking eye contact.

She wanted to undress him, pull off his shirt and have his chest press against her body. Fuck, she wanted to taste him, she wanted to suck his cock and shove it down her throat as she looked up at him and saw him enjoy her lips on him. Yes, he would love it and she wanted to please him.

Danila still stood in front of her with his hands in his pockets and made no movements except one step closer. The window behind her and Danila two inches away, again he placed her in a position where she had to decide what to do.

She could walk into his embrace now, have him turn her around, lift up her skirt and fuck her until she lost all senses.

Yes, she wanted him inside her, thrusting into her and biting her neck. She felt the glass against her back and imagined him pressing her against it as he hungrily devoured his prey.

Tenderly, Danila ran the back of his fingers down her cheek as he leaned a tiny bit closer. Lips parted and eyes half open, he whispered,

"Give yourself to me, Mia..."

As she stood there, one step away from the abyss, she saw the pain and longing in his eyes and it was so easy to just let go, free fall together and whatever happened after was not their concern.

But neither he nor she made the first move. They both had principles albeit on completely different spectrums. After his words, Mia only slightly shook her head to say no. No matter her desires, she was not going to do it.

Suddenly the door shuddered loudly and rudely woke them both up from their moment. Then again someone hit the door and they heard someone yell Danila's name behind it.

Author's Note: oh shit. Who do you think is behind the door?🫢

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 49.5K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ❦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
1.1M 32.4K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
122K 4.2K 43
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...