Genshin One shots/ Drabbles |...

By Kaede1221

Requests are open ( If I don't like the ship I won't write about it though ) I will not be writing : Characte... More

Requests = Open
Petite Biche| Yantao
Sugar | Albecrose
Nilotpala Lotuses| Cynonari
Astrology and Language | Farulayla|
Magic doesn't fix everything| Eulamber
Eternity with you, my archon| Eimiko
Strength and elegance | Ganqing
NOT A CHAPTER
Glaze Lilies and Confessions | Ganqing
After Hours |Jeanlisa
Lantern Rite |Beigguang
Mortal and immortal | Yantao
Favorite Client | Yantao
A harbinger's love | Eulamber
Pink carnations| eimiko
Date Night | Eulamber
thank you!
My liege | Xingyun
Take a break| Lamber
Your beautiful Amber eyes| Lumiamber
I loved you, I'm sorry | Kokosara
But your immortal and I'm.. | Lamber
Let me help you | Eimiko
Engagement | Yantao
Vocal cords| Arlebina
' Smile for the picture ' | Kiralotte
How long will it take you to stop loving me? | Eimiko
Thank you so much!
Beigguang wedding| Multi ship
Jealousy | ThomaTo
Fireworks made just for you| Ayamiya
Drunken confessions | Eulamber
Removing the red ropes| Shenlan
Wow- Thank you!
Very important, please read
Multiship 1 | Mondsdat
Multiship 2 | Liyue
IMPORTANT
Why are you up so late?| Farulayla
Take care of yourself |Eulamber
Loving the enemy | Eimiko Part 1
Loving the enemy | Eimiko part 2
Please read
Why is my food so cute? Part 1| Yantao
Multiship 3 | Inazuma
Sleepover | Yantao
' What happened to you?' | Eulamber
Dying in your arms | Ganqing
Quick notice thing
Swimming | Yantao
' Your so cold ' | Lamber
Our final dance together| Eulamber
Bromance| Xingyun
' Ei dear ' | Eimiko
'Your order is ready' | Rosacrose
My dove | Arlebina
' What happened to you ' the sequel
It's my fault| Eulamber
Dead girl walking| Shentao
Unplanned Study Date | Laylamber
Valentines special, my favorite ships! 1
A gift for my friend:)
A writer's muse | Xingyun
Passing on| Rosatao
A mermaid's call | Kokosara
A well needed lesson| Laylou
Good luck babe! | Eulamber
Good Luck Babe pt 2 | Eulamber
sorry chat

Why is my food so cute?Part 2 | Yantao

140 3 11
By Kaede1221

Why is my food so cute? Part 2
Vampire Fei, Modern AU
Yantao ( Yanfei x Hu Tao)
This is kind of cringe but I wanted to finish this so beware.
If you know me in real life don't read this.

I was HEAVILY influenced by the 'Carmilla' book

" You what?!" Xingqiu practically shouted when Hu Tao explained what had happened last night. " Did you get her number?" Xiangling chimed in.

" I gave her my number, she wasn't there when I woke up." And right on cue, her phone buzzed, informing her she had a new message. " I don't know, the whole meeting someone in those woods kinda seems off." Chongyun said, breaking the anticipation in the air as Hu Tao opened the message to see who it was from.

Everyone ignored Chongyun, watching Hu Tao read the message. " It's her!" Hu Tao basically shouted in excitement.

She typed a message back and then slid her phone into her pocket. She didn't get another reply, so she focused her attention back on to her friends and the topic changed until the sun had setted and the group decided it was best to leave.

--------

All throughout the week, Yanfei and Hu Tao had been messaging each other back and forth. Sometimes as Hu Tao tried to focus on any extra work she would have to take home from her job she would catch herself getting distracted by her thoughts on Yanfei.

It had gotten so bad that Hu Tao craved to see Yanfei again and just to her luck Yanfei seemed to think the same way. She had invited the other over to her house, despite it being in the definitely not haunted forest Hu Tao was eager to see Yanfei again.

-----

The feeling of longing seemed returned when Yanfei immediately pulled Hu Tao in for a hug the minute Hu Tao stepped foot into her house. During that hug Hu Tao caught a glimpse of Yanfei's two oddly sharp teeth, they resembled fangs.

But Hu Tao brushed it aside, maybe she just had naturally sharp teeth or maybe they were teeth implants. Any thoughts regarding Yanfei's strangely sharp teeth were gone when Hu Tao felt the other gently grab her hand.

" Are you alright? You seemed to zone out a bit." A seemingly concerned Yanfei asked. But Hu Tao couldn't form a response, her thoughts were distracted by the red liquid on Yanfei's lips.

" What's that?" Hu Tao mumbled, it was low enough to where Yanfei couldn't hear what she had said.

"Hm?"
" Nothing, I'm fine."

There was an awkward tension in the air for a few minutes, finally being broken by Yanfei asking Hu Tao if she wanted to watch a movie.

" Sure, can it be horror?" Hu Tao replied. Yanfei seemed a bit off with the idea of watching a horror movie.

" I don't know horror movies give me nightmares."
" You can sleep with me then so you won't get nightmares." Hu Tao teasingly pulled Yanfei into the living room, remembering the way there from her last visit.

" Fine. " Yanfei mumbled, giving into Hu Tao's demands to watch a horror movie. Happily, Hu Tao snatched the remote and sat on the couch, motioning for Yanfei to sit beside her.

When the two were seated, Yanfei had prepared a bowl of popcorn for the two of them to share, Hu Tao immediately started looking for a movie. " Are you ok with ghost movies?"

( As a horror movie addict I head cannon that Hu Tao loves supernatural horror movies.)

Yanfei nodded, watching Hu Tao look at different options before picking one. "How about Lights Out? It's scary but it's also good!"

Yanfei nodded after looking up a quick summary of the movie on her phone, somewhat terrified after reading it.

--------

Hu Tao could have sworn she had never seen a person to practically scream as many times as Yanfei did when watching a horror movie.
Giggling, she gained a annoyed look from Yanfei who grabbed for the remote.

" I'm picking now!"

( Focused on Yanfei now )

Yanfei had been paying attention to the movie, not realizing Hu Tao had fallen asleep on her lap. When she finally realized, she noticed Hu Tao's neck was exposed.

Yanfei would normally say she's a rational person, she could hold back her urges normally. But the sight, Hu Tao on her lap, neck exposed, caused her hunger to peak out, it was a recipe for disaster.

Trying to focus on something else, she fidgeted with the remote in her hands trying to distract herself with a cheesy movie, but the sight of Hu Tao's neck was embedded in her mind. " Why is she so pretty?" Yanfei mumbled to herself, her face a bright shade of pink.

And that's how Yanfei found herself fighting off her hunger as her friend peacefully slept on her lap. She wasn't dumb, she had plasma bags that weren't cheap to satisfy her hunger but she didn't want to wake up the resting Hu Tao.

Her eyes widened when she looked down at Hu Tao, hunger filling her thoughts, that one bit of reasoning in her forcing herself to not bite down on Hu Tao . " Yanfei?" Hu Tao muttered, waking up from her rest.

She rolled over to see Yanfei hungrily staring at her. " Fei?" She asked again, sounding half concerned, half scared.

" Tao, um" Yanfei couldn't properly speak her eyes were glued on Hu Tao. Before she could say anything she felt Hu Tao sit up on her lap.

That's when Hu Tao got a good loom at Yanfei's teeth, realizing then that they were definitely real and they looked very sharp. " Your a vampire aren't you?"

" I'm sorry." Yanfei mumbled, somewhat ashamed she looked away from Hu Tao. Only to feel Hu Tao'€ hands cup themselves around Yanfei's face, reassuringly rubbing the side of her face.

" Don't apologize, it's not something you can control. Do you have any substitutes?"

Yanfei nodded, again to ashamed to truly speak. After convincing, Yanfei drank from one of her plasma bags while being reassured by Hu Tao.

" A vampire and a funeral director, interesting pair don't you think?" This earned a slight chuckle from Yanfei who looked down at Hu Tao who had curled up to Yanfei.

" Thank you Hu Tao."
" Thank you for what?"
" For not judging me."
" Why would I judge you?"

Yanfei ran her fingers through Hu Tao's hair as she explained to her how anyone who she had gotten close to would eventually freak out when they found out what she truly was.

" I don't understand how someone could be scared of someone as cute as you!" This caused Yanfei to blush, hiding her face in her hands.

Hu Tao mischievously laughed before comfortably laying her head on Yanfei's lap. " Good night Tao."
" Good night Fei."

Once Hu Tao was asleep, Yanfei gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, only now realizing she too was a bit tired. She comfortably supported her head on a nearby pillow and fell back asleep, the silence in the room seemed oddly alluring as she drifted off to sleep.

I tried, I kind of like turning normally creepy things into something cute so I might start doing that more often. If you have any suggestions on how I could make this chapter better please tell me, I would really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 6K 27
This is a collection of fics cross published from my Ao3 and Tumblr. If you want to make a request, visit my Tumblr, since I'll have a better chance...
397K 7.6K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
8.1K 82 22
A collection of my favorite Genshin Impact ships & smut for the fan service of course ^_^ (SPOILERS! I'd recommend you read this after completing Gen...
503K 6.1K 75
This book contains Smut, Fluff, and Angst. It has stories for Male and GN readers.