Isn't It Fun~

By gosh_nona999

Kayea meets kaveh. Will alhaitham fight for his boyfriend? Will Tighnari and Cyno support kaveh or alhaitham... More

Meeting
The Night Continues
The Night Continues 2
Morning: Finally The Sun
Some Words From Me

On The Other End

38 0 0
By gosh_nona999

1701 words

This chapter is very spicy, hope you enjoy. You feedback is welcomed. 🫶
_____________________

*on the other end of the night. We go back to when everyone just leaves the restaurant.
This is between Tighnari and Cyno as they walk home*

Tighnari: tonight was truly something else. It was very twisted.

Cyno: twisted? Are you referring to what happened between Alhaitham and kayea?

Tighnari: precisely. Alhaitham manged to break kayeas wrist. It was truly something I haven't seen before.

Cyno: I can't say I am too surprised when it comes to him.

*Tighnari nods and they continue walking in silance for a few moments*

Tighnari: what would you do if someone proceeded to flirt with me? I mean I do have a good theory of what you might do. But after the unexpected events of tonight, maybe my theory might be proven wrong.

Cyno: It would be absolutely unacceptable. I would take them to Narukami village and Tigh them to a nari.

*Tighnari looks at him disappointed*

Cyno: get it? I would tie them to a tree in Narukami village. And nari tree? A tree in Narukami. No?

*Tighnari sighs* your hopless. I shouldn't have asked in the first place *Tighnari sounds very disappointed*

*after few seconds of silence*

Cyno: I truly don't know what I will do. I usually sacre people off just by mere looks. *he slowly moves his hand close to Tighnaris hand and and twistes his pinky finger around Tighnaris pinky finger*

*Tighnari sighs but then looks at Cyno who is looking ahead, his head tilted a bit in the opposite direction of Tighnari*

'Tighnari chuckles a bit* that's true. You are too intimidating looking for people to make that mistake.

*Cyno looks at Tighnari as he holds his hand. His fingers between Tighnaris fingers* I suppose that is a good thing.

*Cyno pulls Tighnari close and puts his hand on his waist*

Tighnari: what are you doing?

Cyno: Isn't it obvious, I am showing the world that you are mine.

*Tighnari blushes a bit, taken back by what cyo just said*

Tighnari: It's late at night and there is no one around.

Cyno: you never know who is watching, especially at night, where evil is most active. I have to protect my most sacred positions after all.

*Tighnari blushes a bit more*
(what has gotten into him? Why is he being like this all of a sudden. No, it can't be.. Did the thought of someone else bother him this much?)

Tighnari: are you? Jealous?

Cyno: jealous? No. But... I am afraid. And that's not something I feel often. Fear usually means that there is danger lurking around. It's how our bodys and senses protect us.

Tighnari: what are you afraid of exactly? I don't hear anything
*he flickers his ears trying to detect any sound that requires them to be on the look out*

*Cyno doesn't respond. Then it hits Tighnari. Cyno is afraid of loosing Tighnari since he doesn't know what to do if someone tried to take him away. Cyno stays silent*

Tighnari: hey! Answer me, you can't just ignore my question.

Cyno: why not? You ignore my jokes all the time.

Tighnari: that's different. My question is important.

Cyno: and my jokes are important to me.

*they reach home and Tighnari unlocks the door*

Tighnari: you-... Agh, fine! Good night Cyno
*he says sounding a bit bothered as he somewhat slams the door on Cyno*

*Tighnari was about to walk away from the door but then he heard a knock and went back to open the door.*

Tighnari: what?

Cyno: actually I was hoping to spend the night with you. I have a mission tomorrow and since it's near by, I was thinking of staying and heading out first thing in the morning. Rather than going home then coming back all the way here.
*he says in his casual cool tone and exprationless face*

*Tighnari sighs* fiiine, come in. *he opens the door a bit more*sorry for spamming the door.

*Tighnari closes the door. As soon as the door is shut Cyno kisses Tighnari. He is superised and pushes him away gently*

Tighnari: what. Are you doing?

Cyno: you said you were sorry. I thought kissing was a good way for me to accept your apology.

Tighnari: I- *sighs* okay.

*Tighnari steps closer to Cyno and starts kissing him once again. His hands automatically and slowly warp around cynos waist.*

*Cyno kisses him gently, slowly getting more passionate as his hands  go for Tighnaris hips and pull him closer. His hands are now wrapped around his back. He slowly slides his fingers under Tighnaris clothes*

Tighnari: h-hey! What are you doing? *he whispers sounding frustrated*

Cyno: hmm? Can we not enjoy ourselves?

*Tighnari sighs* no! At least now here. Let's go to my room *Tighnari holds Cynos hand and guides him to his room. Cyno sits on Tighnaris bed while he closes the door.*

Tighnari: it's so hot in here. *he begins to take off his gloves and the scarf and other items of clothing while Cyno watches him with a smile on his face*

Tighnari: don't look at me like that or I might just kick you out.

Cyno: what? Last time I checked the Academyas rules, it wasn't a crime to appreciate the beauty of your spouse.

*Tighnari sits besides him on the bed*

Cyno: you are beautiful Tighnari *he rubs the back of his fingers in Tighnaris cheek*

Tighnari: *gives a small yet loving smile* thank you

*Cyno kisses Tighnari ever so slowly and gently as he wraps his arms around his now bare back. The kisses are passionat and gentle.*

*as they kiss, Cyno has one hand on Tighnaris back while the other hand rubs his chest down to his abs, sliding down to his pants. His fingers feels his curves while Tighnari is gently blushing.*

Cyno: may I?

*Tighnari bods. Cyno stands up as Tighnari adjusts himself on the bed. Cyno takes off Tighnaris pants, revealing his already aroused dick. Cyno looks at it for few seconds then he takes off his pants. He stands between Tighnaris legs, rubbing both of their dicks with one hand for few seconds then going back to kissing Tighnari while he continues rubbing*

*a short while later he kneels and licks Tighnaris hole, then licks his dick while fingering his hole. Starting with one finger*

Tighnari: aaah~ mm, Cyno... *he moans gently.*

*cyno adds another finge while rubbing and licking him. This couses Tighnari to let out a loud moan*

*Cyno stands and puts his tip near Tighnaris hole* I am going in.

*Tighnaris nods in approval*

*Cyno puts his dick inside him. He is standing while Tighnari is laying on his back.*

*Cyno starts moving slowly and gently* ah~... Nari
*Tighnari is moaning softly*

*Cyno enjoys his moans and he beings to thrust a bit faster and faster. Now he bends and his face is in front of Tighnari face*
Cyno: Nari... Nari
*he thrusts fast*

Tighnari: ah.. Slow down... I.. I.. Agh.. Can't keep up

*Cyno slows down a bit and he go's for Tighnaris nippls. He moves slower while licking one and twisting*

*Tighnaris eyes widen a bit as his moans get louder* aah.... If you continue.... I... I...

*Cyno stops licking and starts thrusting fast aging*

Cyno: Cumming.... I'm almost there... Ah... Nari

Tighnari: me too... Ah... Cyno... Mmm

*as Cyno thrusts even faster, he starts Cumming, leading Tighnari to cum too. They are both out of breath. Cyno lays on top of Tighnaris chest. Putting his head near his neck*

*they are both trying to catch their breath. Tighnari wraps his arms around Cyno*

*Cyno keeps his dick inside of Tighnari. He gets hard again. Tighnaris eyes widen a bit*

*cyno kisses Tighnari as he starts moving again. After few minutes of kissing, he stands on top of Tighnari thrusting faster*

Tighnari: ahhhh.... Cyno.... No.... I can't.... No.... I am... Aaaaah

*Cyno thrusts even faster as he enjoys Tighnaris voice, it drives him even more*

Cyno: Nari... I can't stop, it feels too good....too good to stop... Ah... Ah... Hah... Ah

*Tighnari holds Cynos back tight. His short nails dig a bit into Cynos skin as he moans a bit louder, saying Cynos name knowing he likes it*

*Cyno is thrusting fast* i am almost there.

*they both cum together. Out of breath and tierd. Cyno pulls out and lays next to Tighnari as they both try to catch their breath*

*few moments later, Cyno lays on his side looking at Tighnari while he dose the same. Cyno gently fixes his hair while gently smiling, tenderness in his eyes.*

*Tighnari is also smiling as he looks at Cyno and scotches closer to him. Putting a arm around him while closing his eyes*

*Cyno brushes his hair with his fingers and kisses his forehead.*

Tighnari: I love you... Cyno *he whispers*

Cyno: mhm *kisses his forehead again. To tierd to speak*

*they both drift off to sleep*
_______________

Bounces:

*Tighnari wakes up before Cyno. He smiles as he enjoys looking at how peaceful Cyno is sleeping.*

*then suddenly he panics and shakes Cynos shoulder*

Tighnari: wake up cyno! Your late for work!!!

Cyno: what work? *he says with a sleepy voice, eyes still closed*

Tighnari: the one you mentioned last night! You said you had a mission nearby

*cyno slowly rubs his eye while yawning*

Cyno: ah that, I actually didn't. I just needed an excuse to spend the night with you. *he go's back to laying down*

Tighnari: wa? Ah.. *Tighnari is once again disappointed* if you wanted to spend the night you could've just said so.... You know what *he sighs* forget it.

*he lays down and turns the other way. His back facing Cyno.*

*cyno slowly big spoons him*
Cyno: you slammed the door in my face. Justice had to be served.

Tighnari: alright alright, fair enough.

*Tighnari tuned and puts his arms around Cyno. They both snooze for a little longer as it was early in the morning*

_________________

This was my first time writing such a thing. Please tell me what you think.

Hope you enjoyed🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
587K 9K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
303K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
126K 5.4K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...