No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 29 - Transgressions

1K 32 28
By rj7654

Danila opened the door for her and looked her up and down as he took in her appearance.

Mia put everything correctly in her head, this was only for his eyes and his office was private. There was no need for this but...he wanted it.

He wanted to see her strip just for him, in real life, not for a game.

He wasn't sure what would happen beyond that but he knew his self restraint was very quickly evaporating and while he struggled with this decision for a few days, he couldn't stop himself from asking her to do this.

He let her inside his office and she slowly walked in and looked around. She remembered where Arseniy died but the lights of the club outside the large window distracted her and she slowly approached to look down at what was happening.

The view was great from here, you could fully see the stage and all the VIP booths as well as the bar. Danila came up to stand behind her and his body slightly touched hers. She breathed in sharply from the contact.

Mia was having such a hard time with this both  because she now admitted to herself that she wanted Danila to fuck her senseless but the guilt she would feel for betraying Kirill would lead her to suffer for the rest of her life.

She turned to face him and coldly asked,

"Where do you want me?"

A small smile appeared on his face and he gave her his hand and lead her behind a thick curtain that hung behind his desk. Mia saw a private room just like the one she danced in for him. Dim lights, plushy couch, stripper pole, it had everything one would need.

He sat down on the couch and before Mia stepped on the small stage he suddenly said,

"You know...you don't have to do this."

She turned to him and came up right up to him as he looked at her with his deep blue eyes that were drunk with her presence.

She thought he was a master player, now trying to remove the responsibility from himself but she knew she made the decision before she walked in the door and there was no need to pretend. Leaning into his ear she quietly whispered,

"I know."

As she got on stage and the music played, Mia felt both awful and elated. She decided to focus on one feeling and gave into her desires. She felt so much more relaxed knowing that they were alone without cameras and she enjoyed dancing and teasing him.

As she unhurriedly unbuttoned her cardigan and revealed her naked breasts, she touched herself and threw her head back, imagining his hands on her. He was so close, she thought. Just one step and this could be his hands. But she jolted back into reality when she remembered that she belonged to someone else.

As she continued her tease, she moved her hips and shot him dangerous glances. Her skirt effortlessly fell to her feet and she was left in only her white stockings and thong.

Danila had seen hundreds of girls strip in his life but never ever had he physically not been able to tear his eyes away from the girl on the pole.

This was someone who not only he couldn't have, she was someone he wanted so badly, he was willing to risk his life. And her movements and almost naked body completely intoxicated him.

Confidently spinning around the pole and moving her hips at the right time as she slowly shed all her clothes, Danila thought there was no way Mia learned all that in two months.

As she ended her dance, Danila leisurely walked up to her but kept his distance as he reached over and tucked a few bills in the string of her thong. His fingers grazed her skin and Mia closed her eyes at his touch.

"Thank you...You may get dressed." He quietly said and completely surprised her. She stood there for a few more moments as he exited the room and then she slowly picked up her clothes and put them on again once more.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked her as she emerged from behind the curtain and he again saw her dressed as the school girl.

"Here? Don't you remember how you "hired" me?" She asked amused but he shook his head and with now a drink in his hand walked to the sitting area.

"No. I've seen many girls dance but none, none danced as good as you."

Mia smiled and slowly came forward but didn't leave the vicinity of the exit. She was relieved she survived and the dance didn't turn into him slamming her against the wall as he thrusted into her.

"I guess...it depends on who you perform for." She quietly responded. "Thanks for the tip, you were like a real client, if I was a real stripper."

She said half smiling as she dropped the bills on his desk. At this she turned around and walked out of his office breathing a huge sigh of relief as she saw him out of the corner of her eye stand up from the couch.

She couldn't believe it didn't escalate and felt both immensely disappointed at not having his hands on her and very relieved that she stayed true to her principles.

But then she stopped in her tracks as she descended down a few steps and thought about principles. She was always principled, it mattered to her. She never lied, never cheated on a test or on a boyfriend, and always made sure to obey the rules.

But did Kirill? Was he principled and truthful with her? No, she knew the answer right away and she felt so hurt that he had lied in the past.

It made her feel worthless.

He lied when he first met her in New York two years ago, he lied about Ari, he lied about his death and ruined their wedding and most of all, he lied about Oleg, and now she was here, trying to figure out his mess.

She suddenly thought about how clever Kirill was with his actions. He barged into her life and turned it completely upside down. Not only that, he put her in danger and she almost died last year. This was on top of the underlying issue with Oleg, which he always knew existed but said nothing.

She suddenly felt trapped by him.

Did she even make any choices in how anything happened? No, he never asked her out like one would expect, he just kidnapped her to the Bahamas. Then he made her live with him because of the attack on his life and danger to hers by association.

She began listing off all the things that it seemed Kirill did wrong and now, now she was living absolute insanity, stripping in a club, being physically abused! With videos of her being sent God knows where.

Why did she agree to this?

She was interrupted from her barrage of thoughts by Danila who opened the door to his office and she looked up at him standing on the landing.

Fuck, she thought, this will not end well. He came down a few steps to be on the same level as her.

"Having second thoughts?" He asked just inches away from her body.

"About what?" She asked innocently as she looked at his eyes.

"About leaving my office." He teased and this made Mia sigh heavily.

"Come on, Danila. Why are you doing this to me...you know I belong to someone else."

"You really are so pure aren't you...I can see how you're struggling. You both want this and you know you won't be able to live with it after...such self-control..." he saw how she closed her eyes and breathed out while listening to him.

Yes...he got great pleasure from torturing her like this and decided that he would do it until he broke her and she made the first move.

"I don't think you fully understand who you belong to, Mia. And you sure as hell don't understand his world because if you truly knew, this would be a no brainer for you...there are no rules here. And he knows that...and he sent you here. Alone." Danila chose his words carefully and was certain of what he said.

Mia listened to him but instinctively, stepped down a step but stopped. She was having the hardest time and she felt like smoke would come out of her ears from trying to piece it all together.

Danila didn't let up,

"I know you want to stay with me. Nothing has to happen if you don't want it to. Come. Have a drink with me." And he reached out his hand to her so she could grab it.

She looked at it and at him and realized that Kirill had never done that. No, he only ever just took her hand and took control. And here was a man who was giving her a choice.

She felt so confused but moreover, she felt like Kirill had no moral ground to stand on. Would it really be that bad to make one transgression in light of all of Kirill's? She grabbed Danila's hand.

Author's note: Oh God, do you think Mia will cheat on Kirill with Danila???🫣

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
718K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...