The Walking Dead: The Revenant

By JaCobBcRaZy

"No one can kill me... the living, the dead, or this world we live in now could not put me down. I just keep... More

Bio: Logan Glass
Love Interest (Voting)?
Final Vote (Love interest)
Chapter 1: Safe Haven... I Hope

Announcement

347 23 3
By JaCobBcRaZy

Before I could start this story, the voting for the love interest will end somewhere this weekend or the next.

The voting is close between Maggie Greene and Rosita Espinosa.

This is gonna be a tough one, to be honest. There are few ships on the two, and different writers hardly post them.

The two deserve to have a chance in the story. Maggie and Glenn are up and down but went through with it, but Glenn's death was a major impact. Glenn deserved some respect and not forgotten. RIP Glenn.

Rosita Espinosa is a survivor who has been through the worst in her life and is a total badass. And save her child in the end. She also deserves better. RIP Rosita.

Oh, and Laura is also on the voting for the ship, on the final voting.

I'll think about who will be the ship for the OC and how to start the first chapter.

Keep voting people on who will be the ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...