Pleasure Me (BWWM) ( Heavy Ed...

By _itstheRitaaa

A Interracial BDSM couple. That meets under the strangest circumstances. More

Dangerous Road
Training
AN
Switch
pleasant
I Never...
Scared
Laughs
1k!!!!
Ahhdvjyxbjuxzn
Spent
ummmm Favor?
Back
Replaced
Brand new

Dom and a....

37.4K 598 187
By _itstheRitaaa

Andrew brought in another Dom today. This one was different from him.

Fun loving caring.

He was the good cop and andrew, the bad cop.

I got up from the couch and opened the door. And there he stood.

His brown eyes searching my own. I think he was taken aback.

More than likely by the color of my skin.

He gave me a hug earning a short scream and shriek for andrew.

And boy did he come running. He was kinda angry at me. But made sure for it not to show.

Andrew told the mystery boy to put me down.

" Your no fun andrew. "

" I am too. But for the mean while let's break her in. "

And by her he meant me.

I got down on the floor after being told what to do and what to call him.

Dom Jordan.

Weird I know.

He yanked my hair back forming a makeshift ponytail.

I opened my mouth to protest but he put it to better use.

He shoved his length in my mouth. Making me choke on my words.

His sexy moan was released and I forgot about Andrew for a second.

Or two.

He was thrusting into my mouth and moaning my name at the same time.

But before I could even register he fliped me over so I was on my tummy legs spread.

" were bout to have some fun. " Andrew shoved his cock in my mouth the same time Jordan shoved his in me.

I moaned and that resulted in Andrew moaned and Jordan thrusting harder and me clenching around him and him moaning.

All in all a love affair.

After we were done with having a threesome in every room we could, I was beat.

Jordan scooped me up in his arms and laid me on a bed.

I saw Andrew packing his bags.

" where you going sir?" I was slightly confused and afraid being left alone with Jordan.

" going to get another Submissive-"

" Woah woah woah WOAH why?"

" because I'm kinda getting bored with you" before I could even let the hurt sink in Jordan punched him in the arm.

" No. He's afraid I'm going to take you away from him. " Now that kinda had me thinking.

" So you mean to tell me that after all we've been through over this week, wait no three days your afraid I'll leave you? For Jordan nonetheless. You wr- No get your other submissive I don't care. I'll just make your fear come true. "

I swear I saw the steam coming outta his ears.

" Look slut. I didn't hear Sir not one time. One. Two. How bout you shut your whore self up if you know what's good for you. Ill make sure this new submissive is better in every sense. And I'll make you watch us. You think u got it made here. Well you don't. "

" I'm leaving " I saw the hurt and panic be for I heard it.

Jordan stepped in front of him just before he lunged at me, earning a scream of complete terror.

I ran down th hall into a bathroom.

I sobbed and cried like my life depended on it.

Yes I've know Andrew for three days. He has a hold over me. We met when my " Friends" got me drunk and shoved me in the car with that bastard.

Then for him to pull this and get another girl here. It hurts.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

Brown eyes watery.

Hands shaking.

Lib trembling.

Mind blank.

I opened the door not realizing how much time passed.

It must have been a few hours because the sunny day was now dark and gloomy.

I sighed. I turned when the door opened revealing a pretty brown skin girl. Much like me.

Her hair was a bronze color matching her eyes.

I sighed again.

" I don't have time for this " I mumbled.

" For what?" Andrew whispered in my ear as he slammed my back into the wall. "Remember I own you"

That had me crashing down.

Hurt after hurt, pain after pain.

The pretty girl looked at me with awe in her eyes.

" your a submissive too?" She squeaked as Andrew threw her a glare.

He buried his face in my shoulder.

Bending down to do so.

Jordan came running from the back room , startling the poor girl.

" your Lenny?" She gave him a dumb face, and he didn't hesitate to snatch her up and push her against the wall.

She was scared and it didn't take a blind man to see that.

He whispered some thing in her ear and she hesitatingly raised her legs around his waist.

I watched the whole ordeal while andrew was giving me various hickeys.

" are u still angry at me? Or with me?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

He picked me up bridal style and set me in the middle of his bed.

My face and mind still blank.

He stripped me down and only when his mouth found mine was all my worries washed away.

" I'll continue to love you to my dying breathe. "

And after he uttered the words lovingly in my ear, my doubts washed away also.

That night he made me feel like I was the only girl in world.

---------------------------

I woke up to a shriek. I jerked up and fumbled outta bed.

I walked down the hall naked, I looked at the scene in front of my face.

I laughed until I couldn't take it.

Jordan had the Lenny girl on her knees and hands in front of him. He smacked her butt. And she lurched forward making her take andrew whole.

It was funny because her eyes would get huge. And jordan would smile at that.

I could tell she was going to be I'm for a lon-

I looked up and andrew eyes invaded mine earning my own shriek.

He turned me around pushing me against the wall.

" you laughing?"

" No sir" he Nuzzled my neck.

" I think you are "

" no sir I wasn't ... Sir" he licked my neck

" but I saw you laughing. And giggling so you lying to me?"

" yes sir, I'm sorry sir" he dragged me by my hair. Till I was in front of the Lenny girl. I was told to get on my hands and knees.

" I think our girls need a good f*cking" Andrew said. And me and Lenny eyes got big.

" I think they do."

We were told to cover each others mouths. And if any sound escaped the other we would get fucked harder.

Andrew entered me roughly the same time jordan entered Lenny.

She moaned and I couldn't cover it up so andrew thrusted into me harder.

I screamed out and Lenny got it harder.

I think the boys were enjoying this because they lowered us on to our stomachs so just our butts were in the air.

Lenny and I screamed out and gasp as they went even faster.

I didn't think it was possible.

Lenny screamed out again.

I couldn't blame her as a rookie she was taking this good.

Andrew exited me. He got on one knee and angled his self.

This time he came back harder.

I saw jordan doing the same.

" the first girl to climax gets fucked by both of us, until we get tired "

Lenny's eyes widened and I saw the hint of mischief. With her free hand she snuck it under my stomach and rubbed my clit.

I bursted with a scream and she wasn't far behind.

"Well sierra looks like your the lucky viticm " jordan exited lenny with a pop and she sunk to the floor half sleep. He grabbed a pillow and blanket and helped her comfortable.

Jordan turned back to me and andrew started up again faster.

He stuck his leaking member in my mouth and made me take him whole.

When that girl wakes up I swear she's getting it.

Aye guys don't forget to vote if u can. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 14.8K 33
An alternate universe where D/s relationships are the norm. At birth you are assigned either Dom, sub or switch and you live your life based on what...
2.9K 5 7
Just different nsfw scenarios, no real general story going. 18+
211K 461 25
bdsm mature content don't Read as your first bdsm story
155K 3.3K 42
Re-upload || Mature Content || Things fall apart all the time, nothing like a lot of love and bonding couldn't fix though Sequel to The Bad Boy is a...