Izuku, The Forgotten Genius

By MrCake666

Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of... More

Izuku Bio
Harem
Prologue
Chapter 2: Meanwhile at the Family
Chapter 3: The birth of the Phantom
Chapter 4: Human trafficking and Andrew
Chapter 5: Offer from the White House
Chapter 6: Family stories
Chapter 7: Mission in Poland
New book: Izuku, Dragon God
Chapter 8: Meeting the Yaoyorozu family
Chapter 9: Over the Years
Story Arcs
Chapter 10: Back to Japan

Chapter 1: Welcome to America

2.2K 38 6
By MrCake666

After about 8 hours of flight, Izuku finally reached America. Fortunately, our green-haired boy was not bored during the flight as he experimented with his quirk, he learned how to copy, evolve, combine, destroy and disable quirks. We now see that as soon as the luggage hatch opened, Izuku immediately activated Chameleon to become invisible. to easily slip through security.

"Okay, I'm in Orlando, Florida! Now all I need is a new identity, a place to live, funds for living and more!" Izuku said confidently as he walked through the city.

"Okay, boss! I recommend finding a quirk that will allow you to change your appearance." AFA said.

"I mean, we are in the USA, exactly in Orlando, a city with about 500k inhabitants, what are our chances of finding a man who has a quirk that allows him to change his appearance?" Izuku said a little annoyed.

Izuku was walking through the city for about 2 hours until he heard an interesting conversation.

"I'm telling you, Nicholas, all you have to do is use your quirk and turn into that idiot Matthew Mitchell and attack his boss! Then he will be fired and I will take his place as department manager! Easy!" A hypermarket employee was speaking to his friend.

As soon as Izuku heard the conversation, he went to the people talking in order to get the quirk that interested him.

"Sorry guys, I'm lost, do you happen to know where 901 E Central Blvd is?" Izuku asked, pretending to be lost.

"901 E Central Blvd? You have to walk along the street and at the second intersection you have to turn right and in about 5 minutes you should be there!" Said the owner of the wanted quirk.

"Thank you very much!" Izuku thanked by shaking hands with the person with the required quirk so he could copy it.

After copying the quirk, Izuku left the two and went ahead. He quickly discovered that the quirk is called Transform (Not to be confused with the Himiko Toga quirk which has the same name) and can only transform the user into an exact copy of the desired person, but the voice and height remain the same.

Izuku decided to evolve Transform into a new quirk called Appearance Change which allows him to freely change his clothes and appearance, e.g. skin color, age, height and more, in a few seconds.

"Okay, now that I've obtained Appearance Change, I can go to the city hall to create a false identity!" Izuku said confidently in his mind.

"Hey boss, I have a question! How come you know languages other than Japanese so well?" AFA asked curiously.

"Before my father decided to neglect me, he still taught me and my sister English. Probably because he spent about 15 years in America with my uncle David" Izuku answered the question.

After that, Izuku went towards the town hall to create a false identity. Once there, he saw an open window in one of the rooms, so he used Bat Wings to approach the window on the third floor and then used Chameleon to become invisible and get to the ID card office unnoticed. Fortunately, it was 10 p.m. and there was no one in the building except the night guard.

"Okay, I'm inside! Now watch out for the security guard and find the ID office!" Izuku said in his mind.

After about 30 minutes of looking for a suitable office and encountering a security guard twice, he managed to slip inside and turn on the computer without any problems. After about 2 hours, he managed to create a new identity.

Name: Ichigo Yakushimaru

Date of birth: 28 November 2397

Place of birth: Sendai, Japan

Primary school: Seigakuin Primary School

High school: Asuka High School

Quirk: High IQ

History: After graduating from Asuka High School, Ichigo Yakushimaru decided to move to the United States to start a new life. Unfortunately, an accident occurred during the move and Ichigo Yakushimaru lost everything he owned.

"Okay, the main details are done, just my social security number and credit details and I'm good to go!" Izuku said confidently in his head.

After that, our green-haired boy escaped the same way he got into the center. Unfortunately, it was already 1 am and Izuku remembered that he was still homeless, so he decided to spend the night on the roof so that no one could see him. The next day, Izuku used Appearance Change to change into his new identity of Ichigo Yakushimaru and go to the bank to get a loan of 50,000 dollars, in the bank Izuku copied the quirk from one of the employees who gave him the loan. Quirk is called Lawyer and allows the user to understand any type of document, as long as it is in paper form.

<This is what Izuku looks like as Ichigo Yakushimaru>

After visiting the bank, Izuku decides to buy a small house somewhere on the outskirts of the city. He came across an offer of a small 3-room house for renovation somewhere on the outskirts of the forest, where he could buy it for less than $15,000. Izuku decided to buy this property without hesitation when he arrived at the scheduled meeting with the owner of the house and after touring the property, he bought the house without hesitation.

<This is what a house looks like>

After signing the contract to sell the house and transfer the money, Izuku received the keys to his new house. He decided to go to the city to get a computer and a Wi-Fi router to get education online. While passing by an electronics store, he noticed that the store was for sale, so without hesitation, he went to the owner and bought the store for a measly $10,000.

After about two days, Izuku opened his new electronics store. The store itself sold computers, cell phones, TVs and much more. Thanks to his intellect, Izuku managed to attract customers to the store, thanks to which the store itself was profitable, so profitable that our owner had to hire employees for his store. In less than a week, Izuku paid off his bank loan and was able to move on to other things.

"Okay, now that I've paid off the loan and have about $180,000 in my account, I can renovate the house." Izuku said in his head as he walked from his store to the home improvement store to buy materials to renovate his house. On the spot, he bought the most necessary equipment and arranged a renovation team to renovate his house. On the way home, he was wondering what to do next, but he decided that he would think about it later after renovating the house.

Monday came and the electrician and the renovation team came to renovate the house on order from Izuku. Izuku immediately told me what his idea was and how it should look like, and the renovation team took notes on how the owner wanted it done. As soon as the electrician finished his work, i.e. replacing the wiring in the entire house, Izuku immediately settled with him and copied his quirk. His quirk is called Electricity control and allows the user to control and detect electricity within a 10-foot radius. Izuku immediately decided to evolve his quirk into Electricity Manipulation, which allows him to generate and control all types of electricity.

It went surprisingly quickly with the renovation team because the renovation took them only 8 hours. Izuku, surprised by the efficiency of the renovation team, decided to settle the bill immediately and gave them a large tip. After that, Izuku decided to decorate the house a bit and buy the rest of the furniture.

<The final result>

We now see the green-haired boy connecting his new computer and wifi router to the electricity. After that, he decided to register to get education online. The next day he decided to expand his business a bit, because the electronics shop was profitable, but in the long run he needed to think about something bigger. He decided to buy a transport company for less than $200,000 and transformed it so that the company would transport various small and large items throughout the states. After that, Izuku decided to start exercising because for his age of 10, he looks more like his father (AssMight), so he started with small weights and a diet of 3,000 kcal a day, he should gain weight relatively quickly.

Time skip 1 month later

About a month later, we see Izuku getting out of the shower and staring at his reflection in the mirror.

"Who would have thought that a month of training would pay off, I'm no longer skinny like my damn father!" Izuku said smiling to his reflection.

For a month, Izuku finished primary school online, which his intellectual level could have finished earlier, but he was busy with his businesses. After that, he managed to establish a plan of action and decided that he would start his adventure as a hero, but as a vigilante.

End of Chapter 1

List of quirks that Izuku has:

All For All - All For All allows the user to take, give, copy, evolve, combine, erase and disable quirks. (All-type)(Izuku's Original Quirk)

Chameleon - Chameleon grants its user the abilities of a chameleon. The user is able to stick and climb on walls, stretch out their long tongue. The user can also camouflage their entire body, which can be used to evade opponents and conduct surprise attacks. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Hiroto Akeno (Thug No. 1))

Long Arms - Long Arms allows the user to extend their arms. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Uda Mokichi (Thug No. 2))

Bat Wings - This Quirk gives user a pair of wings protruding from its back which allowed it to fly. (Transformation-type)(Taken from Ishikura Fujio (Thug No. 3))

Appearance Change - The user can freely change his clothes and appearance, e.g. skin color, age, height and more, in a few seconds (Transformation-type)(Copied and evolved from Nicholas Houghto)

Lawyer - The Quirk allows the user to understand all types of documents, as long as they are in physical, not electronic form. (Emitter-type)(Copied from bank employee)

Electricity Manipulation - Allows the user to generate and control all types of electricity.(Emitter-type)(Copied and evolved from the electrician who checked Izuku's house)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 102 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
19.8K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
125K 1.8K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...
3K 99 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...