BTS Yandere oneshots || OT7...

By catlookingman

It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Tr... More

my innocent boyfriend?
best friends
perfect husband
mine
best friends- bonus
hybrid
love trap
hybrid p.t.2
my idol
hybrid pt 3
The promise
pity
hybrid pt 4
hybrid final
memories
bloody circus
pity 2
I'm sinner-ot7
trick
gold๐Ÿ”ž
kookie
crazy
caged beauty
animal
boy toy ๐Ÿ”ž
Trap
showoff
Bloody circus 2
possessive
Deal๐Ÿ”ž
Black magic
sold
step daddy ๐Ÿ”ž
Revived lover
Fake

charm

2.7K 149 44
By catlookingman

This is requested by SofiaHayat2

Warning ⚠️🔞 this chapter contain mature content like r@pe and physical abouse.... and murder too...if you are uncomfortable so please don't read it.....and more important....no hate for any idol... it's just a ff.. thank you...

*********************

A Beautiful morning come with new hopes and new beginning for everyone but not for yn.....

She walk to her biggest nightmare i mean her school....so why her school is nightmare for yn? Let's see.....

She is walking in corridor...and one boy bumped with her.....

Boy- sorry..i didn't saw you..

Boy bowed to her and walk away...but yn looked around while panicking....like she is scard from someone..... same time bell ring and she walk to her class and sit on her bench.... everyone have friends but yn is alone because someone not allow her to be friend with anyone neither girl nor boy.....her life is messed because of......

?- good morning my lovely students.....

Students- good morning mr.park...

Jimin- so your test results are here...... congrats everyone get good marks but except one student...

He said and walk to yn desk..and looked at her..

Jimin- miss Yn......why you failed in my subject huh? Didn't I teach you well....

Yn start shaking in fear after listening his voice...

Yn- I..I..I'm so..rry sir....

Jimin notice her State and smirked and then whispered in her ear...

Jimin- no sorry.... only punishment...

He back away..

Jimin- meet me after school.... I think you need some private lessons....so come to my office after school...you get that..

Yn nodded....every girl is jealous from yn because school's most handsome teacher only give her private class but not any another students.....

Lia- sir...can you please give me private lessons too? I'm also weak in your subject...

She said while biting her lips.....

Jimin- no...miss Lia...i will give you lesson some another day but now it's only yn time......now let's start the class.

Jimin look at yn last time and start teaching....

After school

Yn is standing in front of jimin office...she is crying...she know what is going to happen with her? But if she don't go inside then he gonna do something more worst with her....

She finally knocked the door and she went inside when she heard"come in"

First thing she saw..

Jimin- aww...my doll is finally here.... come here...

She walk to jimin and he made her sit in his lap....

Jimin- who was that boy?

Yn- who?

Jimin- now my doll is lying her daddy.... THAT BOY WHO BUMPED WITH YOU EARLIER!!!!!

He shouted and yn start crying.....

Yn- i don't know.....

Jimin-aww...doll why are you crying? Shhh... stop crying... I'm just asking....

He hugged her....

Jimin-don't worry..i sent him where he can't come back now.....you know where?

He touched her exposed thigh..... yn flinched...

Jimin- why are you still scare from me? It's not our first time.... right doll.....

He made her lay on couch and hovered above her..... and start doing dirty things with her...

6 months ago

Yn is sitting with her gang in class....thay are five teenagers...yn, Sara, soobin, mark and jack.....

Sara- did you hear that our English teacher is male this time and he sexy and hot too...

Yn- really...

Soobin- this girls......at least spear our teacher...

Yn- why? Hahahaha....

Then bell ring and everyone sit on there seats....and then enter principal along with park jimin...

Principal start introducing him but yn is lost in his charm....jimin noticed it and smirked and look at yn..

Yn in mind- so charming.....like a angel....

A teen girl captured by charm...but she don't know what is next...

Jimin in mind-my new doll...

Since then yn become obsessed with him and start stalking him....jimin now this but he pretend like he don't know about yn.....

Now jimin is teaching students and bell ring....

Jimin- miss Yn..... please take this homework sheets to my office....

Yn nodded and went to jimin...but when she enter in office she saw...

Yn gulped...

Yn- Mr..park.... what happened?

Jimin open his eyes and looked at her and smirked...

Jimin- I'm in pain.....

Yn put all sheets on table and went to him....

Yn-where is paining?

Jimin hold her hand and placed on his 🌚...yn eyes widen..jimin sit straight and come close to yn and said in seducing voice...

Jimin- look what you did? Whenever I saw you my junior wake up....now what should I do..doll...?

He said in seducing way.....yn bite her lips...

Jimin- don't bite them by yourself when I'm here...

And then he smashed his lips with her and as we know teen Harmon + park jimin charm...yn submit...son their clothes are on floor....

Yn-aaaaa~~~mr.park...aaaa~~

Jimin slapped her chest...

Jimin-what you called me..doll?

He started thrusting faster...

Yn- aaaaaaaa~~ I mean daddy~~

Jimin-good doll of mine....we did a three rounds..why you didn't bleed? Do i have to do anything round..?

Jimin look at yn...who turned her face away from jimin....jimin stand up..

Jimin- you are not virgin... right doll..

Yn nodded...jimin eyes turn red..how can anyone touch his doll...

Jimin-who was he?

Yn- jack...my friend... But i don't love him.. it's just a dare...

Jimin-and how many times you both did it.?

Yn- only once...

Jimin wear his clothes..yn stand up from couch...

Yn- are you mad?

Jimin- no..i have important work..wear your clothes doll and go home... okay..

He left from there....

After that Jack went missing..his family try to find him but no clue...yn and jimin continue their secret relationship....jimin start controlling her life..

Jimin- doll..i don't like when you talk to anyone..so now on stay away from everyone....

Yn- but I can't leave my friends..

Jimin- doll don't need friends...my doll only need me...

Now yn is terrified by his behavior....he is weird....

Yn-jimin.. you are...

Jimin- DOLL!!! You should listen to your daddy..... you get that..

Yn nodded...

Jimin-now go to your class...i have important work.....yn run to her class...

.jimin smirked...

Jimin-i need new toys.... let's collect them....

After one week, now school atmosphere is tensed and every students and their parents are also scared because Sara,mark and soobin are missing now... four students went missing from school and no one knows where.... detective talking to yn about it but she didn't know about it..... after investigation she started walking back to home but jimin come...

Jimin-doll, come with me i have to show you something...and you gonna love it...

Yn- no...i have to go..a.. actually...

Jimin-DOLL!!!! Didn't I said to you listen to your daddy....

Jimin come out of car and throw yn in back seat and drive away.....

After sometime, car stop in dark forest....

Yn-w..why here? This is restricted area... people say wild animals lives there.... let's go....

Jimin-shhhh.... just come with daddy...

He hold yn hand and drag her....

Yn-I'm scared... let's go back...

Jimin- i have surprise for you...

They went inside....

Jimin- doll.. stay here..i will be back..

Jimin leave from there and yn walk around and saw so many  statues..

Yn start looking them...but one female statue catch her eyes...she went near it....

and blood start coming out of statue eyes....yn back away.... then another eyes....

Yn-it's not statue.. it's real human....

Jimin-doll~~

Yn breath stop after hearing him...she gulped and slowly turn back and saw...

Yn-j..jimin..

Jimin get up and walk to yn...he looked at statue..

jimin-didn't you recognize her...

Yn-huh?

Jimin- she is your friend..Sara...i kill her yesterday...i think I add less concrete so that's why she is still bleeding.. nevermind i will do it later..

He is talking casually but yn is terrified....jimin look at her..

Jimin-doll... what happened?

Yn get up from floor and start running aimlessly..she is scard from jimin now,why not he is psycho...who killed students and making them statues...yn enter in one room and close the door... this room is also full of statues.... suddenly she heard footsteps voice...

Jimin-doll.. come out...

Yn hide behind status....

Jimin-catch you....

Yn scream and about to run but jimin hold her...

Jimin-doll...why are you running away from me? I made this doll house for you...

Yn start struggling and jimin is angry now and he slapped yn...

Jimin-sorry...doll... sorry...i don't want to slap you... sorry..

Jimin inject something in her neck and she faint....

Yn wake up...she heard lullaby....and she feel like someone combing her hairs.....she want to move her body but she is feeling numb....jimin stand in front of her..

Jimin-look I'm looking like prince..my doll prince... you are also looking pretty doll..

Tear fell from her eyes....

Jimin-don't cry doll...i don't like it....

He hugged her body....

Jimin- you know doll I used to play with dolls...yes in childhood, instead of cars and another toys i liked dolls...but you know my dad beat me...he said,"boys don't play with dolls". Why boys can't play with dolls...even my classmates bully me because of this habit..  so I killed them and i decided to make doll house with human..i had beautiful noona who looks like doll..i want to marry her...but she get married....you know i found her and made my first doll in my doll house.. hahahaha......... then I joined your school... when I saw you...i thought you are my new doll.... don't try to betrayed me or i will gonna make you real doll too.. don't make friends... because I don't like anyone come close to my doll...

Since then yn is really become his doll..she do what he wants?

Back to the present...

Yn enter in her room and saw..

Namjoon- hello yn.....

Breaking news

Psycho teacher park jimin is arrested by detective kim namjoon....he is behind all students death..... someone reveal the truth but media don't know about that person.... finally, he is arrested and student's parents want Justice....park jimin is a psychopath,he not only killed them brutally but also made statues of them.....and cops find a doll house in dark forest which is full of thousands of statues and that's means he killed a lot of people and then made them statues for decoration....look the psycho..he is smiling like creep...

Yn' dad switch off the TV.....and he looked at yn who is shivering in fear in her mom embrace....

Actually, yn was cheerful girl...but her parents find her behavior suspicious from past few months...so they contact with namjoon who is best detective of Korea and yn tell him everything in one condition that her name not reveal in media....in this months, yn is weak physically and mentally too.... she is just a  teenager girl who get attract to her teacher charm but now she is free from jimin...

Is she really free from jimin?

10 years later...

A beautiful lady enter in her house...she is smiling...and she is none other than..yn..

Yn- I'm home....

She went to kitchen and start drinking water....she is feeling something..

Yn- mom...dad.....

But no response.... atmosphere of house is creepy...yn start shivering..she can feel something odd...

?- doll~~~~

A Chill run through yn's spine after hearing this voice.....she slowly look back while praying for god that it's not him.....

Jimin- I'm back... let's go our new doll house is waiting.....

The end

____________

How about this shit?

I don't know what I wrote 🤣🤣..i start story with another ending but i thought to make it different from others..so...

Chim- hello army.... I'm cute..do you want to be my new dolll...huh?😏😏😉

Next chapter after

50+ votes 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CORRUPTED By evie

Fanfiction

267 17 14
in which the veil of innocence is lifted and those unsuspecting souls succumb to the darkness that is corruption. โš ๏ธtrigger warnings / mentions ofโš ๏ธ ...
197K 10.6K 39
When you had been hired at the palace, you had expected an easy life. Or at least, an easier life than what you had known before. You didn't think yo...
827K 14.1K 74
They stalk you, They kidnap you, They kill for you, They crave you, They will do everything for you... Because they love you _______________________...
31.7K 2.4K 26
What if Taehyung from 'back from death' meets the successful and happy version of himself from 'back for you'? Taehyung from the first timeline has l...