THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT

7.8K 499 154
By thvfiqz

You saw Yeji stirring the honey in the cups as she held the tray with the cups in her hand but you stretched your hand to get a hold of the tray, “No, Let me do it. You already helped me so much.” You took the tray from her as she smiled before she lifted Aeri off the island and placed her physique on the marble floor.

Sauntering into the lounge with a tray in your hands while Yeji was walking beside you along with Aeri.

You glanced at Taehyung and Seokjin as you discerned a cushion winging toward Seokjin’s direction from Taehyung’s side. Your eyes widened at the scenario occurring before you.

Halting your steps as you blinked a couple of times when Yeji glanced at you before looking in the direction you were staring, “What happened-” She interrupted her sentence in between as she twitched her head to look at the two brothers.

You both discerned Seokjin catching hold of the cushion as Taehyung threw another one in his direction without waiting for a second.

The cushion collided with Seokjin’s face making his movements halt while clenching his eyes shut.

You parted your lips as you heard the laugh of a familiar voice. The voice was sonorous yet octaves deep before you twitched your orbs in the direction of the voice and discerned Taehyung letting out a fit of giggles before tittering at Seokjin and pointing out his index finger towards Seokjin.

“You deserve it.” Taehyung declared while grinning like a Cheshire cat while you scrutinized his visage as his eyes were half closed, his nose scrunched and you could see his milky teeth on display. You could sense an immense gaiety gushing through your heart.

Seokjin looked at Taehyung with his bombastic side-eyes before a mild smile appeared on his visage watching Taehyung smile.

The butterflies in your stomach were tickling like never before while his giggles were feeling a sweet melody to your ears which you would never get bored of.

“The scene in front of me was something I had never thought of yet it was making me happy which I had never felt for days. Why does my heart flutter seeing him smile? What is he doing to you, Y/n?” You could feel your heart skipping a beat as you watched him laugh.

Yeji glanced at you as she saw your lips curved up in a dainty smile before Aeri slid her hands from Yeji’s and trotted towards the couches, “Yay! Pillow fighting! I will also play.” Aeri shouted, gaining the brother's attention as they both turned their heads toward Aeri.

Taehyung smiled looking at Aeri before he twitched his eyes towards you, your eyes got locked with yours as he discerned you smiling before you immediately pressed your lips together.

“She was smiling. She hasn’t smiled in a while but I love it when she does. But why? Why do I feel like that? It feels like never taking my eyes off her.” Taehyung thought before Aeri took a cushion in her hand and was about to throw it in Taehyung’s direction when Yeji stopped her.

“No, Aeri! Taetae wasn’t playing with Papa.” Yeji sauntered towards Aeri while you also followed her without breaking eye contact with Taehyung. Aeri pouted before Yeji took the cushion from her weeny hands and placed it back on the couch.

You placed the tray on the center table as Taehyung took a glance at you before looking away in a jiffy.

His eye contact made you nervous any second your eyes met with his. Seokjin settled the lapels of his suit jacket before sitting straight as Yeji offered him the cup of tea.

You took hold of the cup before walking toward Taehyung as you stretched the cup towards him.

You stooped a bit towards him before your eyes got locked with his cocoa ones, “Do you two were fighting? Why did you do that?” You whispered, gazing into his orbs and making him raise one of his eyebrows.

Taehyung asked another question, “Why? Do you wanna play pillow-fight with me?” You scrutinized your eyes at him while your heart skipped a beat as you gulped down a lump in your throat.

You discern the simper appearing on his face as he stretched his hand to take the cup.

You took a glance at his hands before you straightened your back and walked past him without giving him the cup of tea. Taehyung took a glance at your visage as a mild smile appeared on his visage, “I can’t handle anyone’s attitude but hers. I f*cking love it when she shows me this side of hers.” Taehyung thought.

Taehyung licked his lower lip before clamping onto it with his teeth. You took a glance at him before you took a seat beside him.

Taehyung clicked his tongue before whispering, “I am not letting this slide, Kitty.” You blinked at him as you questioned him, “Oh! What will you do?”

Taehyung simpered as you glanced at Seokjin and Yeji who took their seats on the adjacent couches.

Your eyebrows furrowed at the scene as you saw Aeri taking a seat beside Seokjin and Yeji looked at him. You looked at Taehyung taking the cup of his tea by himself.

Taking a seat just beside you, Taehyung took a sip of his tea and scrunched his nose while you were looking ahead of yourself when Aeri jumped off the couch before walking to Yeji as she beckoned Yeji to come close to her Aeri whispered something in her ear, “Mumma, I wanna go to washroom.”

Yeji placed the cup on the center table before raising her feet from the couch she said, “I will be back.” You nodded, “Should I come with-” Yeji interrupted, “No, It's fine.” You nodded as you watched Yeji and Aeri sauntering to the washroom.

You took a sip from your cup when you all heard the phone ringing as you twitched your head toward Seokjin before he fetched his phone, “I have to take this one.” You nodded as you watched Seokjin standing up and walking a few steps away from you both.

You heard a sonorous voice from beside you in a jiffy, “Didn’t you add honey to it?” Taehyung whispered as you heard him clearly.

Your eyebrows knitted together as you turned your head to look at him, “Yeji Unnie, added honey in all the cups.”

Taehyung shook his head as ‘no’, “No, she didn’t.” Taehyung declared as you retorted, “How come? I saw her adding honey.” Taehyung stretched his cup toward you as you looked into his globes. Your heart fluttered for a jiff as you clamped your lower lip within your teeth.

Your eyebrows knitted at your glabella as you twitched your orbs to look into his cocoa orbs from the cup he was stretching out for you to hold.

You looked at him with your befuddled orbs before asking, “What?” You raised one of your eyebrows

“Taste it. It's unsweetened.” Taehyung declared as you sighed and were about to place your cup on the table when Taehyung held your cup plate midway.

The tip of his fingers skimmed through the skin of your hand making your heartbeat skip a beat.

You could feel shivers running down your spine as you stared into his orbs which were already looking into yours, “Give that to me.” Taehyung whispered as you blinked once before slipping the cup plate with the cup out of your hold as he held onto it.

You took hold of his cup before you took a sip from his cup of tea. You could savor the balanced taste of the sweetness of honey in the tea.

You crumpled your eyebrows as you twitched your head to look at him with your scrutinized eyes.

Before you could speak, you discerned Taehyung taking a sip from your cup where there was your lipstick stain on the brim of the cup.

Your eyes widened at the scene, “What are you doing?” You asked with your accelerated heartbeat and eyebrows raised.

Taehyung gulped down the sip as his Adam’s apple bulged once as you took a glance at his neck.

Looking back at his orbs you wiggled your eyes through his orbs before you discerned him winking his left eye at you.

You gulped down a lump in your throat as you could feel your stomach churning up, “How can someone be so clever?” You thought looking straight in his orbs, “What the hell? You did it intentionally.” You declared in a raised voice at him as you saw a simper appearing over his lips.

You pressed your lips together as you took a glance at Seokjin who was talking on his phone standing near the glazed wall.

You turned back to Taehyung as you threw a glare at him before you elongated your hand, took your cup from him and gave his cup back, “You cheater.”

Taehyung let out a chuckle as he leaned in a jiff making you retreat hastily as your breath hitched at his gesture.

You took a glance at the tea and fortunately, he didn’t spill over your dress, “Am I?” He asked looking straight into your orbs as you blinked before gulping down a lump in your burning throat.

“Why am I unable to answer him whenever he is close- No, this close to me. His deadly stare does things to me every time he looks at me with these enchanting and bewitching orbs. He does cheat, every time he looks at me with those orbs.” You thought.

You parted your lips as Taehyung twitched his orbs to take a glance at your pinkish petals before looking back into your hazel orbs, glimmering through the sunlight penetrating through the glazed wall facing Taehyung’s back.

You stammered, “You… you do cheat every time.” You declared as you could feel his warm breath trailing down your petals and down to your chin while the hold on the cup stiffened.

You twitched your eyes down at his lips as you watched him biting onto his lower lip.

You felt your adrenaline gushing while his gaze was just cherry on the top, “And what did I do this time?” He asked, aligning his visage in front of yours, “You… You-” You interrupted yourself as he raised his eyebrows, waiting for your answer.

“I… What?” He asked with his parted lips as you wiggled your orbs between his, “You… You drank from my cup.” You declared after summoning all the courage and trying to turn a blind eye to his dark gaze. Taehyung clicked his tongue as he leaned more while you retreated.

You could feel him slipping his hand along your waist making shivers run down your spine as your breath hitched. The tips of his fingers clutched onto your waist as he stiffened his hold.

Pulling your physique towards himself you looked at him with your eyes widened but nothing came out of your throat before you heard him, “Does that mean we kissed, indirectly?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
410K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
588K 36.2K 30
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...