Danny Phantom vs The SCP Foun...

Af kbran12

After a month in the Ghost Zone to redeem himself after telling the truth of his sins...Danny has now returne... Mere

Containment Invasion
Catch Me if You Can!
Attack of the Coalition!
Sam Kidnapped! The Wrath of Danny Phantom!
Danny meets The Scarlet King

Mother Lost and Found

241 3 0
Af kbran12

Danny finds himself trying to find his mother.

Danny: "Don't worry, Mom. I'll find you somewhere. Clockwork says that they take the criminals who are guilty or not guilty to these facilities. So, that means I'm going to have to find a way to get in."

He was following the truck and saw it heading straight into a forest that has a drive thru. To his shock, he saw it go in and he follows it.

Soldier: "Get these shitheads out of there and get 'em to their cells."

The guards came in and pulled the people in orange jumpsuits out, bringing them into the facility. Danny couldn't believe what was going on. And so, he started following them as well.

They were put into their new cells and Danny started searching for his mother.

Danny: "Mom, where are you?"

He decided to overshadow someone and spotted a scientist by the name of Dr. Iceberg.

The Ghost Boy fazes into his body and possesses him, which revealed his eyes turning green.

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Alright, now I'm in."

He looks around and asks one of the guards and asks...

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Excuse me, do any of you gentlemen know a Maddie Fenton? Is she around here?"

One of the guards answers...

First Guard: "Oh, you mean D-89105? She's the same bitch with the husband who's trying to prove that Ghosts exist.

Second Guard: "Lucky for us, we've been making sure that the signal about the existence of Ghosts on TV were blocked. And then there's Harriet Chin got fired so she doesn't release some crackpot's story about Ghosts."

They laughed, which made Danny angry.

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "He's not some crackpot, you jerks! He's a good man and you guys know nothing about his work!"

They were speechless by his sudden change of attitude.

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "And if you'll excuse me, I have to go get D-89105."

He walked out and started searching for his other. The Ghost Boy finds a room which held his mother wearing an orange jumpsuit. He opens the door and cries with happiness...

Danny/Iceberg: "Mom! I-I mean, D-89105. Listen, I have a special assignment for you."

Maddie: "Um, why? I thought I've been scheduled for SCP-049."

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Oh, there have been a change of plans. I've been authorized to take you to be tested with a huge...uh...serpent...thing?"

Maddie: "SCP-3000?"

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Yes, that!"

He grabs her by the arm and she walks with him to the garage.

But suddenly, Dr. Jack Bright came by and asks...

Dr. Jack Bright: "Oh, Dr. Iceberg, what're you doing heading to the parking lot?"

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Oh, I'm just taking her with me on a special assignment to be sacrificed to SCP-3000. So, I don't need any assistance."

Dr. Bright: "Okay, well take care."

He walked away and the Ghost Boy exhales and takes her out.

Meanwhile with Dr. Alto Clef...

Dr. Alto Clef: "Alright, D-89105 it's time for you to—"

But when he saw that it was empty, he demanded one of the guards...

Dr. Clef: "Where the hell is that D-class!?"

First Guard: "Dr. Iceberg said that you needed her for SCP-3000."

Dr. Clef: "What!? I didn't say that shit! Where is Dr. Iceberg now!?"

But it was too late...they had already left. They stopped the car and they both got out.

Maddie: "So, what now?"

Danny leaves Dr. Iceberg's body and reveals himself.

Danny: "Miss me?"

Maddie: "You!?" She gasps in horror.

Danny: "Yep, that's me. I got you out."

Maddie: "But why? To make me into a runaway criminal?"

Danny: "Maddie, (man that's cool) you have to back home. The Foundation lied and kept you as a test subject even if you were innocent. It turns out that Sam's parents framed you in order to make sure Dad's Ghost Hunting adventures would stop."

Maddie: "They what!?"

Danny: "That's right. And now, everyone's memories about you have been restored. They're now in jail for what they did. They're waiting for you back home, Maddie."

Maddie: "Why are you helping me? You're a Ghost."

Danny: "To make sure you get home back to your family. And not all Ghosts are evil...some of us just wanna be left alone."

Maddie: "I never knew that."

Danny: "Well come on. We have to—"

But that's a bunch of MTF Soldiers and Dr. Clef appeared, which made Danny jump back into Dr. Iceberg.

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "Um, is there a problem?"

Dr. Clef: "Oh, you bet your ass that there is a fuckin' problem, Iceberg. There is no assignment of taking this D-class to SCP-3000! Now tell us what's really going on!?"

Danny had to think of something quick or both he and his mother will be in trouble. So he decided to think of something gross.

???: "Maybe you should explain yourself quickly or you will be replaced...permanently."

Dr. Amelia Buck: "Well, Dr. Iceberg. You have some explaining to do. I'm sure the O5 Council won't be liking your explanation."

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "I'm sorry. What's going on? It's just that I like this woman's butt."

They looked at him with complete silence and Maddie was also shocked by this.

Maddie: "What!?"

Danny/Dr. Iceberg: "That's right. Maddie Fenton's butt is so big and beautiful that I always wanted to touch it. I really like butts and I cannot lie. It reminded me of the good o'l days when rub oil on my Mom's butt. It was very relaxing."

Danny came out of his body invisible and grabbed his mother and flew away as he makes her invisible. The Foundation just couldn't believe what they have seen!

Dr. Bright: "Was she just taken away by an Anomaly?"

Dr. Buck: "You THINK!? And you, Dr. Iceberg...you are in serious trouble for this."

Dr. Iceberg regains his his concentration and asks...

Dr. Iceberg: "Wait a minute, what? Where am I? And why are we out here with my car here?"

Dr. Clef: "Do you think we're going to believe that?"

Dr. Iceberg: "Are you kidding me? I don't even remember why I was out here, you simpleton! And why am I thinking about rubbing oil on my mother's butt!?"

Back with Danny and Maddie...

Danny turns them both back to visible and says...

Danny: "Now, Maddie...let's get you back home."

Maddie: "Okay. But let's not tell anyone about this whole adventure. This is between you and me."

Danny: "Oh, and your son told me to come and find you. I kept my promise and never let him down."

Maddie: "Good. I'm also glad that he has gone to redeem himself."

Danny: "Oh, he has."

They arrived in Amity Park by morning and they arrived at their home.

Danny: "I hope to see you some other time."

Maddie: "But don't think I owe you anything, Ghost Boy."

Danny: "Fine, you got it."

1 month later...

Danny was with his friends, Sam Manson and Tucker Foley.

Sam: "Glad everything is back to normal."

Tucker: "You got that right, losing our memories of one person would put a damper on our lives."

Danny: "I made sure to keep out for anyone or anything else suspicious. But what else can go wrong?"

A few mile away...

SCP Foundation choppers we're flying thought the air holding Anomalies Dr. Bright brought from the Foundation for his fun.

Dr. Buck: "I can't believe we had to go through something like that. Having a house party in New York City. You are far beyond stupid, Dr. Bright! But still, Dr. Iceberg got lucky since he was telling the truth about not remembering what happened last month."

1 hour later...

Danny: "I'm Going Ghost!"

Danny transforms into his Ghost Half.

Danny: "Don't you ever give up, Vlad!?"

Vlad Plasmius: "Oh, on, Daniel! This fight is still not over! You might be stronger, but I am still more experienced than you are."

He threw a punch at Danny, only for him to catch it and throw him into a building. But Vlad counters with a pink Ghost Ray, blasting Danny straight into a Foundation chopper...causing it to crash into the other choppers.

They crashed and some of the Anomalies contained within them have escaped! Danny recovers while Vlad escapes.

Danny: "Oh no," He says in horror.

A few Researchers, MTFs and D-classes got out of there.

Danny: "Hey, are you guys alright?"

Dr. Clef: "Hey, you're that Anomaly that took over Dr. Iceberg's mind! And then you took that D-class from us!"

Dr. Buck: "You even brought down our choppers."

Danny: "It was an accident! One of my enemies blasted me into you guys!"

But that's when they heard a roar.

They froze in shock and Danny asks...

Danny: "Um, what was that?"

Dr. Clef: "Something that shouldn't be free."

Out of the rubble came...

...SCP-682 - The Hard-to-Destroy Reptile!

Danny: "Whoa! What is that!? Some kind of overgrown undead croc!?"

SCP-682: "Disgusting," He spoke.

Danny: "And it talks," He groaned.

Agent Green: "Damn it, this cannot get any worse!"

MTF Soldier: "Fire!"

They Mobile Task Force fires their guns, which only annoyed SCP-682.

Agent Lawrence: "This is not good. There are innocent people around!"

Dr. Molly Collingwood: "You're right, we can't put people in danger like this!"

Dr. Riley: "It's no good, it'll only make him angrier!"

SCP-682: "You Human fools. I can't be contained forever."

But that's when sobbing can be heard and they immediately knew who or what it was! Danny was confused and he asks...

Danny: "Can someone tell me what that is?"

They knew that Danny made a big mistake! He saw it's face!

Dr. Bright: "He's dead."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 115 15
This story is under heavy revision. Some parts might not make sense The day had started normally, there was no hints of an attack. But that peaceful...
226 11 4
-NOTE! THIS IS A SHORT STORY TAKEN FROM MY ONESHOT BOOK- Dr. (Y/N) Hamm has always been interested in SCP-049. When given the chance to work with the...
1.1K 17 9
It all started like a normal Wednesday, only some ghosts acting off and weird, until their teacher, Mr. Lancer, announced a Field Trip. At first, his...
439K 5.1K 14
Highest ranking: #1 in action First in Mafia series. As I felt the chloroform pressed against my mouth I kicked back, sending the guy flying to the f...