NOTE TO YOU ⁃ Jey Uso

By BriFlare

When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Started November 12, 2022 Published August 6, 202... More

Note To You
I. Money in the Bank (2023)
II. SummerSlam (2023)
III. All For Me World Tour
IV. Make It Official
V. Miami Nights
VI. A Wine Drunk Mia'mor
VII. Matching Tattoos
VIII. All Talk With Manoucheca Podcast
IX. The Célestin Family
X. Instagram Live Presents Mia'mor vs Trinity
XI. Happy Birthday Joshua And Jonathan
XII. Who Said I Love You First? My Man.
XIII. TikTok
XV. How To Break The Internet
XVI. You Lovin' Me
XVII. The Late Night Instagram Show with Trinity and Bianca
XVIII. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 1
XIX. WrestleMania Weekend Pt. 2
XX. Introducing...

XIV. Night Changes

1.4K 99 6
By BriFlare

Chapter Fourteen
Night Changes

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Liked by miamor, reneepaquette, and 7,234 others
trinity_fatu #allforworldtour #miamor #darlings
View all 152 comments
miamor Still can't believe you got that outfit made so fast 🥰❤️
trinity_fatu @miamor last night was amazing and thank you for loving my outfit

Liked by uceyjucey, trinity_fatu, and 24,711,912 others
miamor Thank you, Houston 🤍🖤🤍🖤
View all 298,014 comments

Monday, September 25, 2023

Last night, Trinity, Almia, Galina, and a few of Joshua's relatives came out to Houston for Mia'mor's concert to support Mia'mor. Boy, they had a time last night. Everyone woke up with a hangover. Even Mia'mor had one.

Trinity, Almia, Galina, Dawn, and Mia'mor met up for breakfast. After ordering their breakfast, Trinity asked Mia'mor what she had planned for when the tour ended. Mia'mor shrugged.

"Aside from being with my kids, I think I'll go on the road with Josh from time to time," Mia'mor answered.

"So, no new album?" Galina asked.

Dawn chuckled.

"Good luck waiting on that new album," Dawn told Galina.

Almia pouted.

"What's the hold-up?" Almia asked Mia'mor.

"There is no hold-up. I'm just not ready to release another album yet," Mia'mor answered.

It's been over a year since Mia'mor released her recent album and everyone is ready for her to release another one Mia'mor wants to take her time but also she is thinking about her future with Joshua.

If things were to get more serious next year then she wants to be able to be present and not have to split her time working on an album while focusing on, you know, planning a wedding or having a baby.

She missed out on so much in her previous marriage because she was committed to her work. And she did not want to repeat that in her relationship with Joshua.

"Well whenever you're ready, we're ready," Trinity said.

"Thank you," Mia'mor said, smiling.

The girls enjoy their breakfast before heading to do some shopping when Mia'mor suddenly starts crying out in pain.

Mia'mor began experiencing bleeding and bad cramps. The girls take her to the hospital. She had no idea what was going on until the doctor came
and informed her that she suffered a miscarriage.

Mia'mor was shocked that despite taking birth control precautions, she ended up pregnant.

"I have to call Josh," Trinity said.

"No, don't call him. No one can tell him about this," Mia'mor said.

"Come on, Mia, we have to tell him," Dawn said.

Mia'mor shakes her head no.

"Please, no one in this room can tell him about this," Mia'mor said.

"I can't keep this a secret from him," Trinity said.

"Yeah, you have to tell him or at least let one of us call him and tell him about this," Almia said.

Galina looked at Trinity "Call him," Galina told Trinity as Mia'mor started crying. "And can everyone leave the room, please," Galina asked.

Once the others left the room, Galina took Mia'mor's hand and held it. "I know you're scared he'll see you as less than a woman now because of this miscarriage, but I promise you, he won't," Galina said.

"How do you know that's what I'm feeling?" Mia'mor asked Galina.

"Because I went through the same thing before, Mia. Trust me, I know what you're feeling. Mia'mor, Josh loves you and it would hurt him more if you didn't tell him about this. You have to let him be here for you because you guys need to heal and be there for each other during this time," Galina answered.

"Are you sure he won't..." Mia'mor paused.

"He won't," Galina reassured her.

Friday, October 27, 2023

It's been a month since Mia'mor miscarried. It turns out Mia'mor had gotten pregnant about ten days after Joshua's birthday.

It was the hardest and saddest thing she's ever been through, but it brought her and Joshua closer.

Galina was right. Joshua had been her rock through this whole thing and she was sure if he wasn't by her side then she probably wouldn't have recovered as quickly as she did. He took the time to sit with her, hold her, and listen to her express herself. Just being there and supporting her through her grief helped her process the experience.

Mia'mor knew Joshua was also very affected by the miscarriage so she took action by hanging out with him while he worked out, talking to him about it, and doing things together to help with time and focus them in a positive direction.

Everything seemed to be back to normal until today when Mia'mor found herself back in the hospital as she had felt so nauseous lately and thought the food that she had been eating lately was making her sick.

After doing a urine and blood test. Mia'mor's doctor informed her that she was pregnant. When the doctor did the sonogram, she said there were two gestational sacs. Mia'mor was happy, surprised, but she couldn't process what she was telling her.

"I just had a miscarriage," Mia'mor said.

The doctor said she was ten weeks along and that she may have been pregnant with more than one child then, as well. It was very weird. The doctor suspected they were triplets. It's hard to say it since she didn't get a sonogram back then.

After leaving her doctor's office, Mia'mor called Joshua who was on the road to tell him the news on FaceTime.

Joshua answered the video call and Mia'mor held up the ultrasound photo to the camera. "What is that?" Joshua asked, squinting his eyes.

"Our babies!" Mia'mor exclaimed.

Joshua started to tear up.

"What? Tell me you're lying right now," Joshua said.

"Nope, turns out we may have been pregnant with triplets and I miscarried one, but the other two are still here," Mia'mor told Joshua.

"Triplets?!?! What? I'm so confused and excited right now! Yeet! We're having twins!" Joshua exclaimed, excitedly.

Mia'mor chuckled.

"I'm ten weeks," Mia'mor said.

"See I told you doing all those tricks on my birthday was going to get your ass pregnant," Joshua said, smiling.

Mia'mor smacked her lips.

"I didn't think your sperm would work that fast now," Mia'mor said.

"I'm Samoan," Joshua said.

Mia'mor bit her lip.

"You can't tell anyone, I'm scared, you know," Mia'mor said.

Mia'mor wanted to keep her pregnancy a secret because of fears that she may miscarry again. She didn't want to announce it just to lose the babies so she wanted to wait before telling their families and friends.

"We can wait, baby, no rush. This is our moment to enjoy ourselves," Joshua said, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 439 30
Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21
53.1K 1.8K 80
I guess people like you do exist - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 6th January 2021 Ended on - 14th January 2021 Wherein he found his co-wo...
21.2K 556 85
Please be strong for me dear - Joshua Written by - Minty Started on - 18th November 2020 Ended on - 5th December 2020 Wherein he felt how importan...
13.6K 460 38
Thank you, for being my saviour - Joshua Written by Minty Started on 13th May 2022 Ended on 8th December 2022