Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kt...

By Danielle_97xeeso

Kim Taehyung and Choi yn are the divorced couples, who happens to come across each other after years of their... More

• Introduction •
Chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chpater-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
• 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 •
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter -26
chapter-27
chapter-28
🖤
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56

Chapter-36

539 20 4
By Danielle_97xeeso

"Since when the moon
And earth this close to eachother?
You shine just by existing
Can I stay by your side?

You are my earth
To you I am just a moon
Your little star that brightens your heart
You are my earth
And all I see is you
I am just gazing at you like this."

-Moon, BTS.

(Yn)

You once again lowered your head over the sink, before throwing up.

You can feel your veins pumping in the process.

You lifted your face up, to look at your tired reflection, still little shaken from throwing up while feeling sour down your throat.

On the other hand, Taehyung waited outside the rest room.

And when the door clicking sound reached his ears he looked at you with concern.

"Everything okay?" He asked while the drink he had earlier slowly kicking into his veins and the same goes with you.

"Yeah" you replied.

He placed his hand over your forehead to check your temperature and it was normal.

"We better be get going" He announced before taking his phone out and dialing to Daniel, informing him about his leave and to meet-up and attend important things in his absence.

You both started walking towards the back door as it was just some distance away.

You can feel your legs going little wobbly as you walked.

You obviously were more drunken compared to the male walking beside you.

earlier, in the event you suddenly started feeling nauseous and you can't help but rush to the rest room making Taehyung to follow you behind.

You both were escorted to the limo, by some of Taehyung's men standing outside.

With your head still spinning you hopped inside the limo as Taehyung held the door open for you, your back feeling the comfort as soon as it made it's contact to rest on the seat.

You closed your eyes feeling Taehyung settling beside you.

And when the vehicle finally moved you opened your eyes.

"What time us it?" You asked Taehyung.

The male looked at his wrist watch and it was around mid-night.

"It's 12" He answered, again resting his hand back on his lap.

The night unsurprisingly looked pretty crowded. You forwarded your figure and leaned before the air conditioner.

The cool air came tingling your skin and played with your hair, it collided and you felt cool by the impact. Though the weather outside was of cold, you felt the urge inside yourself to lean towards the air condionar, and it helpfully relaxed your skin.

Taehyung on the other side just looked at, you relaxing yourself in the cool air from the air conditioner.

"You'll catch cold" He said and you grinned at him.

"No one catches cold from air conditioner" you replied to him.

Making him understand that it was the effect from the drink.

He knew you won't be listening to him.

While, you continued to cool your face now diverting your gaze from him.

But soon after you felt a warm blanket like fabric placed on your shoulder, you looked at the direction and saw Taehyung fixing his coat properly over you.

His orbs were of the darkest shade of black, which had a hint of light reflecting from the surrounding.

You looked at him and he made the few seconds of eye contact with you before diverting his gaze to look outside.

After a while, you really started feeling cool and so wore the coat over your shoulder properly, though the sleeves covered your whole hand and it didn't fitted you, obviously.

When the vehicle halted at rest signaling you've reached hotel, Taehyung got off before you and held the door like earlier.

And you held onto him without any complaint to get off.

Stumbling on some of your steps while Taehyung supporting you despite his own state, you finally reached the hotel room.

Getting drunk was never in the either of you's list.

You both had smokey eyes on display as the drink still worked in your systems.

You looked at Taehyung while leaning on the wall beside as he was busy unlocking the door and for some reason and at some definite point you found him hot, you gazed at his face before slowly going down to his veiny hands.

And It intimated you, and the fact that he was not wearing a coat anymore topped upon everything.

"Fuck"

you mumbled under your breath while still checking him out and you automatically bit your lower lips, still leaning onto the wall.

Taehyung looked at you when the door finally unlocked.

"Come get in, you're drunk" He said holding your arms and pulling you inside with him and you walked Stumbling on your heels. The door closed behind with a screeching sound.

As if you are sober.

You thought before pushing him to the wall and caging him between your arms. You hands were at the either side of the wall behind him, little up his shoulders.

He was taken aback and in a swift motion his back was touching the grey wall of the hotel room.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking down at you.

But instead of replying you leaned up to his height and peeked his lips making his system go wild and his heart-beat raised.

You looked up at him with your doe eyes, without saying anything.

At the moment you were neither too sober nor too drunk to analyze your action.

Before he could process your movement you once again leaned up over his face and this time captured his lips with yours.

Your eyes were close as you stole the kiss from him, feeling his soft lips against yours, while he looked at you feeling his heat in a marathon.

He finally closed his eyes just like you and started kissing you back, his hands one hand went behind your neck to hold you in place while another beneath the coat, and held onto your waist, rubbing the area in circle.

Soon after his tongue was exploring the corners of your mouth with the growing tension between the two of you.

And you were not, anymore leaning up at him as he was the one leaning down at your level.

With a swift he slowly to move forward making you go backward. He can already feel the blood rushing down at his lower part.

In the mean time he removed the coat that belongs to him off you, making the expensive fabric to fall down on the floor, along with his polished black shoes that he removed off.

And soon after you were the one with your back touching the wall.

The kiss started getting rougher.

You removed your heels and rested your arms on his shoulders before jumping lightly over him, while, in reflex, he gripped on your thighs and propered your legs on the either side of his waist. Your dress was little up by the action, and his feverish cold hands gave you goosebumps over your skin.

With neither of you wishing to break the kiss, he made his way towards the bed before laying you down carefully and hovering over you and that's when you both finally broke the kiss and breathed heavily with chest raising up and down.

He unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it somewhere in the room, now your eyes slowly trailing down at his fine abs, making you bite your lips.

With the vivid sound of phone ringing at the background you kept on looking at eachother and everything between the two of you was pure.

Fvck

You thought looking at him and soon enough he returned back to your lips and then slowly moved down at your neck, kissing and lightly biting the area, slowly slipping your dress away.

making you close your eyes, in pleasure by his touches.

And the night went on, with the things you didn't expected to occur any sooner.

maybe you both won't be liking the decision when the sun rises up, but at the moment your drunken system just wanted the thing that your heart wanted.

An:

-_- this chapter was just unexpected, and idk why I wrote it, I just wrote it....... I apologize if any of you were not expecting this either.

-ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 2K 52
JEON JUNGKOOK, A cold, calculating and merciless Mafia and CEO. He's poised for marriage, his bride-to-be made a shocking decision - she flees one da...
2.4M 86.8K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
1M 52.3K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
616K 15.1K 45
[COMPLETE - 40 CHAPTER] matured content due to curse words Kim Taehyung known as the leader of the biggest Mafia gang in South Korea need a heir to m...