I'll Take Care of You (Two) |...

By likeasky21

"I can't because I'm alone!" Hwanwoong raised his voice as he tried to stop the room from spinning. "You're t... More

Minji
Papi

Dad

33 5 3
By likeasky21

Hwanwoong frowned, his slowed down brain struggling to process that information as simple as that but at the same time so hard for him to acknowledge. "You... You what?"

"I like you, Hwanwoong. I probably liked you from the first moment I saw you but I've never had the courage to tell you. I kept on repeating myself it would have been unprofessional of me and that it would have ruined everything in between us but... I want to be as bold as you and tell you before I make myself even more ridiculous." He looked down, unable to hold the other's gaze any further, but he was finally being honest too. The other's courage had given him the final push to do the same, to have no regrets and to be honest about his feelings. "I'm... I'm sorry this wasn't about me at all. I'll make sure to find another baby sitter to help you with Minji starting from tomorrow. I shouldn't have burdened you with my-"

"Youngjo." Hwanwoong called him while gently squeezing his thighs to catch his attention. "What are you talking about? How can you think about leaving after stealing my heart?" His heart was beating like a drum when Youngjo lifted his face up, and it was suddenly clear to both of them they have been keeping their feelings towards each other to themselves for too long. "I probably liked you from the first moment I saw you." He quoted the other's words. "Someone like you... It seemed impossible to me to even think you could look at me."

Suddenly Youngjo's hands were on his cheeks: "I could look at you all day long and never get tired, Yeo Hwanwoong." His eyes fell on his lips for a moment. "How can you not see the beautiful, and precious, and brave, and hardworking, and determinate human being you are?" The blond was having a hard time breathing, he couldn't believe what was happening to him. "I... Since I met you and Minji, there's this feeling inside me. I want to help you, I want to support you. I want to be there for you. I want to take care of you, not only as a babysitter but... as a man, for you." Youngjo didn't realized he was panting too, his heart was beating so fast it seemed as if he had just stopped after running for hours. He let his hands slide from the other's face to his neck, he hadn't been expecting Hwanwoong's hands to squeeze his own right there.

"Then, what are you waiting for?" He licked his own lips without realizing. "Take care of me."

Their lips met midway through in an almost desperate kiss, Hwanwoong's hands went back squeezing Youngjo's thighs while the oldest inadvertently moved one of his hands from the other's neck back to his cheek. Their mouths were frenetically searching for one another as if someone was rushing them, as if they knew they didn't have much time or as if they had been waiting for that single moment for way too long. They broke apart only when they found themselves out of breath. Youngjo was unable to contain his wide smile as he was panting: "Can I really take care of you, Hwanwoong?" He felt like asking once again while his entire body was trembling under the other's fingers, spreading heat from his thighs to his most intimate part. "Can I really... touch you like this?" He asked as he let his hand caress the other's ear, then his neck again, then his chest, and then Hwanwoong's fingers caught his own. Youngjo looked up, a worried look on his face when he realized the youngest had just stopped him.

Hwanwoong tightened his grip around the other's hand before moving it further down until Youngjo's fingers were all over his crotch: "Please..." He begged in a whisper. "Y-Youngjo..."

The oldest didn't let the other repeat himself. Hwanwoong needed him, he needed Youngjo to take care of him that night and that was his new life mission. Youngjo's heart performed a somersault at the way the other's voice had just sounded so desperate for him, so needy. The youngest definitely wanted to be taken care of and Youngjo was ready to be the most hardworking servant of the king Hwanwoong was. He kept his hand over the other's shorts while he moved his head to the side to leave a shower of wet kisses over his neck, gently taking his earlobe in between his teeth. Hwanwoong sighed and the oldest could feel his member hardening under the palm of his hand. He remained still to tease the youngest and he kept on kissing, licking, biting down on the other's skin: Hwanwoong tasted like coffee and his freesia perfume and the oldest thought he could have lived feeding on that scent for the rest of his life.

"Y-Youngjo—" Hwanwoong sighed out loud when the other started sucking at a certain spot in between his neck and his collarbones. His arms moved on their own, his fingers intertwining with the other's pitch black hair, so soft and straight under his touch. "F-Fuck— M-Minji's sleeping..." He suddenly worried, and the other stopped for a moment to look at him. Hwanwoong's member got harder at the sight of the other's messy hair and dark eyes.

Youngjo kept quiet for a long moment in which he moved his free hand over the other's mouth to caress Hwanwoong's bottom lip using his thumb. "Then..." He froze when he noticed the other's mouth was slightly parting for him. "We should be quiet, am I right?" He whispered, so sensually his voice came as raspy as the youngest had never heard it, while he pushed his thumb in between the other's lips.

Hwanwoong's mouth opened for him, waves of electricity were making his body shake at the thought he was witnessing that side of Youngjo that was completely knew and exhilarating for him. Then, the oldest simply resumed doing what he was doing beforehand but while spreading his wide hand over the other's mouth to muffle his sounds. His actions all resulted in Hwanwoong letting out the loudest moan until that moment. It felt good, he had to admit, to be taken care of for once, to let someone else block his every movement in order to take the lead instead, and to simply let him relax in every possible way. Hwanwoong loved it. He loved...

"Can I take this off?" Youngjo's voice came back to his ear, gentle and sensual.

That was when Hwanwoong realized he was resting his head on the sofa's backrest behind him with his eyes closed. He chose to reply in the spur of the moment thrusting upwards with his hips against the other's hand. A suffocated moan came out right before Youngjo's hand moved from the other's face to the hem of his black tank top. Their lips met again in another steamy kiss as the oldest was lifting the piece of fabric up. Hwanwoong's arms went up too in order for the other to get rid of the top, but Youngjo stopped when the dark fabric brushed the other's mouth. His eyes brightened up as if he had had a splendid idea, and he dragged Hwanwoong's jaw down so that he could bite down onto his own tank top. He smiled, caressing the other's bare chest: the youngest was so quick at understanding him and he loved it even more.

"Your body is incredible..." Youngjo started, unable to finish his own sentence but choosing to place both the palms of his hands against the other's chest, his fingers soon closing around the other's soft nipples. "They're so soft, Hwanwoong..." He commented and the youngest bit down hard on his tank top, suffocating a desperate new moan as his hips went up again. "Beautiful... You're so beautiful like this." Hwanwoong squeezed his eyes in another attempt of staying silent while the other seemed to enjoy teasing him so much. "Can I taste you-" Youngjo didn't have the chance to complete his sentence because the youngest had just abruptly moved his arms down to grab his head and push Youngjo's face against his chest in response.

Youngjo smiled, taking a deep breath against the other's skin, savouring that long awaited moment before his lips closed around Hwanwoong's right nipple. The other's grip around Youngjo's hair tightened, the feeling of his mouth on such a sensitive spot made the blond shiver out of excitement. Then, Youngjo decided to move his mouth towards the other ring of muscles while he kept brushing the other one with his hand in the meantime. Hwanwoong's eyes rolled over when the oldest started sucking at his nipples, so diligently he was making the blond lose his mind for him. He could do nothing but suffocate his own sounds as Youngjo was taking over his entire body, and he loved the feeling so much he knew he was inevitably getting harder and harder as seconds passed by. It had been such a long time since that had happened, so long that Hwanwoong had even sometimes wondered if his body would have still been able to feel as over the moon as to have Chaeyeon under him used to make him feel. He would have never imagined a Youngjo to stumble in his life and to make him feel alive that way again.

Hwanwoong didn't have to wait long before the oldest got a little bit impatient, and his face slowly moved downward until he reached his black shorts. Youngjo leaned with his cheek against the other's hardness over the dark fabric to brush it a little, kind of like a cat purring over his master. Hwanwoong was the one who mewled though, right all over his tank top, as the oldest kneeled down in front of the sofa and in between the other's legs to more comfortably untie his shorts and pull them down along with his briefs in one straight movement.

Youngjo was the one who quietly moaned this time at the sight of the other being so submissive and ready for him. He quickly got rid of Hwanwoong's last pieces of clothing so that he could stop and admire his naked beauty all for himself. "Hwanwoong... You have no idea about how incredible you are." He felt like saying out loud what he had always been thinking about. Then, he chose not to waste a minute more, and he leaned in to leave a kiss on Hwanwoong's hard member. The youngest groaned, throwing his head back on the sofa's backrest as Youngjo wouldn't stop showering his shaft with wet kisses, testing Hwanwoong's patience that was definitely running thin because of how good and surreal it was feeling to him.

"Y-Youngjo—" He moaned against his tank top the moment the oldest finally opened his mouth to welcome his most intimate part and to start moving his head back and forth. Youngjo was as diligent and steady as he was while working as a babysitter, the youngest could tell it by the way his lips were tight and burning hot around his sensitive skin, by the slow but strong pace of his movements, by the way his wide hands kept on massaging and caressing his hips and his thighs: Youngjo was not just simply taking care of him, he was worshipping him, and Hwanwoong was truly feeling like a king, a god for the other man he respected and admired so much. He wished he could tell him. He wished he could express somehow his gratitude, his happiness, his love for Youngjo, but all he was being able to do was to melt under his attentions. "I'm- I'm about to- I'm..." He managed to mumble, feeling close to the peak of his pleasure.

Hwanwoong gasped when the other suddenly left his member in response. He opened his eyes to look at Youngjo, to communicate him his urge for him to go back to what he had been doing so heavenly good up until then, but the oldest was already climbing on him to kiss his way towards Hwanwoong's right ear: "Can this Cat Noir have your milk, Hwanwoong-ah?" He whispered, his voice came out so hoarse after giving Hwanwoong the best blowjob of his life.

Hwanwoong's member shoot some pre-cum on his thighs in response as his body twisted in anticipation. He was tipsy on soju, but the other's question had just made him wish with his entire existence to get drunk on the sight of coming all over the other's beyond handsome face.

Youngjo smiled: "Meow⁓ Thank you⁓" He said in a cute way before licking the other's neck.

Hwanwoong squeezed his eyes out of frustration as his left hand unconsciously reached his member to give himself some relief in what was already feeling like a torture. Youngjo's hand was quickly over his own to help him masturbate, quicker and quicker as seconds passed.

Hwanwoong bit down on his tank top the hardest as he had the strongest orgasm of his life and as he witnessed his peal white cum showering Youngjo's face like snow. The oldest closed his eyes, quietly groaning while letting the other's milk decorate his dark hair, his black cat ears, his cheeks, his brows, his lips, his neck. Hwanwoong was staring at him with his eyes half closed, using all his strength not to close them out of pleasure just because he didn't want to miss that scene for the world. When he noticed the oldest was sticking his tongue out to lick his milk from his own cupid's bow, Hwanwoong couldn't take it anymore. He threw his tank top behind his back and he bent down to lift the other's head up and kiss him passionately.

Youngjo tasted like soju, chocolate and him, and the youngest wished he could never stop having that flavour in his mouth. He couldn't believe the oldest had even asked him to do such a thing as to make him come on his face. Hwanwoong had to admit he had enjoyed it so much he was embarrassed to say it out loud, and he probably would have never, but he tried to convey his feelings with his passionate kiss and when he abruptly pushed the other down on the sofa with renovated enthusiasm. "Now, it's my turn, Cat Noir..." He warned as he was already taking hold of the zip that was separating him from the sight of the other's naked body.

Youngjo remained still while holding their eye contact as the youngest leaned towards the zip to unexpectedly take it in between his teeth. Hwanwoong slowly moved down to unzip the other's black leather suit and reveal his bare chest. When he reached the end of the zipper, he found himself resting his chin on the big bulge Youngjo's hard member had created under the leather. Hwanwoong instinctively kissed it, and the other's fingers were soon tangling with his blond hair to caress his head, to encourage him to continue his treatment. Hwanwoong really wanted to make the other feel good the same way he had with him so, he moved a little upwards, surrounding Youngjo's hips with his thighs so that he could have sit on that hard bulge.

"H-Hwanwoong..." Youngjo heavily sighed, taking possessively hold of his thick juicy thighs.

The youngest smiled, resting his hands on the other's cheek for a moment before kissing him. He let his tongue explore every inch of the other's mouth while his fingers travelled from the other's neck to his chest to part his suit until Youngjo was topless. That was the moment he dug his fingers in the other's skin to push his body and to move his bottom over his bulge as if it were his motorbike's seat. He laughed when he heard Youngjo's sweet voice calling his name: "You were the one who said we should be quiet, shouldn't we?" He reminded the oldest, using almost the same words he had previously used. Then, he shushed him gently, a moment before biting down at the other's neck. Youngjo's body shook out of both surprise and pleasure but he didn't make a sound, and the fire inside Hwanwoong's body became an explosion.

The tiger accepted the challenge and he started biting down at the other's skin as if Youngjo were a fresh piece of meat he couldn't wait to devour. Nonetheless, the oldest remained silent and steady even if his trembling body and the chills showing on his skin were a clear sign of how much he was appreciating Hwanwoong's attentions. The more the youngest moved up and down, the biggest and hardest the bulge under his bottom was becoming, making him feel invincible. That was until Youngjo's hands reached out towards his ass, giving it a little squeeze before his fingers caressed his entrance. "Y-Youngjo..." He moved away from the other's chest. "I'm... I know I told you I'm bisexual but... I've never actually... I've never..."

He looked down, unable to overcome his embarrassment in confessing the other he was a "virgin" in that way, since he had only been with women before, and the realization of his true sexuality had come later in life. He was with Chaeyeon, and they already had Minji at the time, but the moment Hwanwoong had realized had come in the worst possible moment, and he had had no idea back then about the consequences telling her would have brought along.

He had assumed Chaeyeon would have understood because she had said she loved him. If she loved him, wasn't she supposed to be happy the other didn't want to hide anything from her? They were together, they were living together, they had Minji, and they were thinking about getting married. How could have she thought Hwanwoong had magically stopped loving her just because he had realized he was attracted to men the same way he was to women? Was Hwanwoong supposed to keep on hiding a part of him from the woman he loved? The answer was no, but the result of his actions had broken his heart and probably ruined Minji's future for good. Hwanwoong couldn't help feeling guilty even if he was still unable to understand.

"Hwanwoong..." Youngjo's voice shook him back to reality. "It's okay, I can go both ways if that would make you feel more comfortable." He sweetly said while caressing his back. "We don't even have to do anything right now if you don't feel like-"

"No!! I want—" Hwanwoong bit down at his bottom lip but the other's touch reassured him. "I want you to... I want to feel you inside me, h-hyung..." He could feel his own ears burning.

Youngjo hugged his hips as he smiled: "Well then, you can trust me, I'll make you feel good." He said as he instinctively reached out to the other's entrance again. "Do you have any lube?" Hwanwoong's frustrated sigh was enough for the oldest to understand he would have needed a bit of his inner creativity in order to fully make the other feel as good as he wished to. He let his eyes wander in the room, nothing about what was surrounding them seemed to be any helpful to make the whole situation more slippery. Then, he noticed there was still some black forest cake left in their dishes which had been waiting to be savoured for so long the chocolate was actually melting, getting matt over the heat the young men's bodies had been radiating.

Youngjo's index finger was collecting some of that sweet brown nectar before he knew what he was doing. He licked some under Hwanwoong's watchful eyes, before letting the other do the same. The sight of the youngest sucking at his finger made him even harder, but he had to be strong, he had to endure it a little longer, because he really wanted to go all the way with Hwanwoong that night. He deepened his finger in the chocolate again before slowly bringing it to the other's hole. When Hwanwoong realised what the other was planning on doing, his lips parted but, before he could say anything, the other's finger had easily slipped inside him: "Y-Youngjo—" He gasped at the other's confidence as he was already moving his long, hard index inside him in every pleasant way to go deeper and deeper. A second finger soon came along and the youngest couldn't believe Youngjo had been using melted chocolate as if it were lube... and it was working. The oldest was slowly, diligently stretching him and preparing him in such a patient and caring way, almost as if he weren't as hard as Hwanwoong could still feel against his own member. "F-Fuck—" He moaned the moment the other caressed the right spot inside him. "P-Please, do it again..." He begged, involuntarily rubbing himself against the other's hard shaft squeezed in the black leather of his costume. Hwanwoong couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to give the other at least a hint of the pleasure he was making him feel. "W-Wait..." He suddenly said, moving a bit further from Youngjo. "I want to see you..." He added before quickly getting rid of the Cat Noir suit and his briefs: Youngjo was- "So big..."

Youngjo laughed, caressing the other's thighs he loved so much: "I could say the same of you."

Hwanwoong's mouth was watering at the sight to the point he had a crazy idea, and he felt so bold to make that idea come to life. He reached out to the black forest cake too and he whipped some cream off it with his right hand only to take hold of Youngjo's shaft and to give him pleasure a bit. Hwanwoong was enjoying the other's muffled moans of pleasure when Youngjo's hand closed around his wrist to stop him. They shared a look and it was as if they had already gotten each other without speaking: Youngjo was already holding himself back a lot and if the other would have kept going that way he might had come before getting inside him. Hwanwoong couldn't keep himself from licking some cream off his own hand under the other's watchful eyes before the oldest leaned in to kiss him passionately again.

"Hwanwoong... Do you want to ride or...?" Youngjo was softly asking when the youngest immediately took hold of the other's member again to bring it to his own entrance, now well stretched and slippery enough to welcome it smoothly. "F-Fuck—" Youngjo subtly swore and Hwanwoong found it so out of character of him it made him even harder. "S-So tight..."

Hwanwoong squeezed his eyes at the small stings of pain he felt while Youngjo was filling him completely, a choked moan came out of his lips the moment the tip of the other's shaft hit the right spot: "Oh, fuck— Y- Yes—" He licked his own lips, grasping Youngjo's hips to start moving up and down on him. The other's hands came in support, tightening around his own.

"Y-You're doing amazing Woong—" Youngjo moaned, unable not to meet the other's moves with his hips. He would thrust upwards every time the youngest would sit on it, enjoying the sight of Hwanwoong, the young man he had madly fallen in love with, as he was riding him.

"F-Faster—" Hwanwoong mumbled, speeding up his pace without realizing. A tiny voice in his mind, clouded with pleasure, was trying to tell him to be quiet because he was being too loud, but the youngest couldn't bring himself to care when the other was making him feel so good. He hadn't been expecting Youngjo to read his thoughts until his hand was back on Hwanwoong's mouth to muffle his sounds and to take his breath away at the same time.

The youngest managed to slightly open his eyes right the moment he felt the other was speeding up his movements even more under him: the sight of pure lust and adoration in Youngjo's eyes was the last drop he could take. Hwanwoong came again all over the other's chest, enjoying the sweetness of Youngjo's loudest moan as he was coming inside him at the same time. Hwanwoong collapsed on the oldest and he didn't miss the chance to hug his hips, to take care of him, as they were both struggling to breathe normally. "Youngjo..." He whispered all of a sudden, slightly lifting himself up from the other. "Do you want to stay over for tonight?" He asked and, when Youngjo kissed him back with a smile on his face, he knew it was a yes.

***

Minji would have never thought the wish he had expressed with all his heart in front of his cake without candles would have come true so soon but, he hadn't been unable to notice that since his 6th birthday Youngjo hyung had started to spend almost every night at their house.

He had even started bringing his music stuff inside, the one he had told Minji about while playing sometimes. He always made his papi smile and they started going out together even more: heading to theme parks, to the cinema, to go shipping, to eat a very good ice cream. Then, one day he had brought even his clothes to put them in his papi's closet as well as his personal stuff like his CDs or toothbrush, like the one Minji was staring at along with his papi's.

"Minji-ah! You're going to be late for school!" Youngjo called him from the entrance.

The little one put his toothbrush in the cup with the other two before washing his mouth. Then, he looked at the three plastic pieces altogether as he dried his hands: "Yes! I'm coming, dad!" He shouted out loud, a moment before exiting the bathroom to leave with his new dad.

***

Soooooooooooo, how was it? This story was a little short in comparison to what I usually do but I hoped you liked it anyway! I was eager to celebrate both Hwanwoong's and Youngjo's birthdays and I had so much fun playing with a kid character like our adorable Minji! This last chapter was kind of a special part because this wasn't even supposed to be a smut but... I can't help myself with these two!! Thank you so much for commenting, for leaving kudos or even for silently reading this story, as we speak I'm already back on "You're My Enigma" to keep going with it and I can't wait to reveal to you my additional 3 Rawoong long stories I've been working on for a year almost! Thank you so so much for your endless support and I hope to see you all either in Madrid or in Paris concerts, I can't believe ONEUS is finally coming to EUROPE! Stay healthy and take care of you ❤

If you enjoy what I do, you can also support me by "offering me a coffee" here: https://t.co/0PupzRQZkB

Make sure to check out my other works in ONEUS fandom both on AO3 or on Wattpad ❤

If you don't want to miss any updates, or you simply want to chat, you can follow me on Twitter (@likeasky21) ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 145 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
185 10 1
Youngjo's deep dark eyes were focused on the other's face as he slowly bent down on his belly button, stopping a couple of inches away from his skin...
29.5K 1.1K 8
SHORT STORY "Um, excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" When Yoongi looks up, the air is knocked out of his body. There, standing right in front of him...
17.9K 634 20
Out of all the achievements Yoon Y/N has under her name, the greatest of them all was her escape from the hands of his father. She was already at th...