Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 5 : "He's a devil!"
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞

525 35 42
By thehobafluffz

I really appreciate that you all waited for the update of my trash story for two weeks! And this is your reward for waiting!

And I have a good news too!
Mafia's little maid hit 5k on Wattpad!
I bow to my knees for thanking you for your support!

~author

A/n pov:

"What if I say......."

"I do?"

Hoseok said in a shaky voice and yoongi seemed to understood it. He was still bending to Hoseok's level. He stood straight and looked at the younger ones. Hoseok has tears in his eyes, he looked upto yoongi.

"I do love you! I have a weird feeling about you, like I love you and hate you at the same time. Even tho I'm not sure if this feeling is really love or not, still I care for you. And seeing you like this makes me feel like I've done this to yo-!" Hoseok started in between his saying.

Yoongi was so overwhelmed by Hoseok's confession. No one has ever said these things to him. He was feeling so weird from inside.

But it was good at the same time. Seeing Hoseok's tears, his heart clenched. He pulled him in his embrace and hugged him tightly, avoiding the fact that his upper body is injured.

Hoseok hugged him back sobbing harder. He was soaking Yoongi's bandages with his tears but none of them cared about that. "Cry as mush as you want today cause......

I won't let you cry after this time!

Hoseok cried for almost fifteen minutes, and yoongi was strocking his hair the whole time. Hoseok pulled out when he felt better. Yoongi put his big hands on hoseok's soft cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumb.

"Seeing you cry, breaks my heart! Please don't cry!" Yoongi softly said and Hoseok nodded. Hoseok looked upto yoongi and found him looking at him with the softest gaze he have ever given to him.

Yoongi's hands were still on hoseok's cheeks, but he liked it. "I felt the same as you do! I want to protect you from every single thing! And even myself.

Let's help each other till we both find out our answers!

Hoseok nodded while looking him in his eyes. He wasn't scared of him now. Yoongi leaned closer to Hoseok's face and Hoseok closed his eyes, knowing what is going to happen.

But before their lips could touch each other, yoongi sences something. He immediately opened his eyes and pushed hoseok away. Hoseok was confused what is happening.

"HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE YOURSELF WELL AND TAKE CARE of THE THINGS AROUND YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FUCKING CARELESS!"

Yoongi started yelling at him for no reason. Hoseok looked at him in 'what are trying to say?' look. Until the door opened and a guard came in and bowed at Yoongi.

"Master Suga, police commissioner Mr. Kim is here and he wants to see you!" Seeing the guard, hoseok immediately understood the matter. Yoongi was just trying not to be obvious of their relationship infront of the guard!

Hoseok sighed in relief internally. "TELL HIM THAT I'M COMING! I STILL HAVE THINGS TO CLEAR TO HIM!" Yoongi said while pointing at Hoseok. Hoseok stood while bowing to yoongi with his head hunged low. "Yes master!" He said in a low voice.

"Ok master!" The guard bowed and left the room. A few seconds later, Hoseok's head was still low. In a flash of light, yoongi made him look up and kissed his lips. It was so fast for Hoseok to process. Still he closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

Few seconds later, they pulled out. Hoseok's cheeks were bright red and eyes were still closed. Yoongi chuckled at him. He moved his face closer to Hoseok's face and whispered before going away.

"Get used to this now!"

Hoseok opened his eyes when he heard the closeing sound of the door. He put a hand on his heart, which was playing ping pong inside his chest. "That was unexpected!" Hoseok said and returned to his room.

Few days later:

Hoseok was much better than the other days so he started helping Lia in the works again. Right now, hoseok was washing dishes after the dinner while wearing his maid uniform. He was quite tired so before washing the dishes, he want to his room and removed his socks and shoes.

He was about to clean the last dish, when a pair of muscular arms wrapped around his tiny waist. Hoseok stopped for a moment but then focused back on his work as he knew who's these hands beling to.

But his hands started shaking when he felt a pair of lips on his back of the neck. "S-s-stop it m-master! L-lia co-could come in!" Hoseok said while stuttering.

But yoongi didn't stopped at all. "I can't help myself!" Yoongi said in between. He was sucking his neck harder, giving hoseok a hard time to control his moans.

"I want you right now!"

Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear. But Hoseok only sighed. "You can only say this these type of things!" Hoseok said while continuing his work.

"But in reality, You're such a tease!" Hoseok said when yoongi finally let go of him. But without wasting time, yoongi picked up Hoseok and put him on the kichen counter, locking him between in his arms.

"So, I'm a tease! Huh?" Yoongi said with a smirk and Hoseok nodded with a pout. "Then let me be one!" Yoongi smashed his lips on hoseok's soft once. Hoseok's eyes widened, he was afraid that someone might see them.

Hoseok gently pushed yoongi away from him. And yoongi gave him a disgusted look. "What?" Yoongi said in annoyence. "Someone might see us!" Hoseok said while looking here and there.

"Then let's go to my room." Yoongi said and picked hoseok on his shoulder. "Hey! Let go of me!" Hoseok protested and punched his back but his little fists were nothing for yoongi.

Serious warning!!🔞⚠️

( Cause I myself don't know what I'll write next!)

Yoongi came in his room and locked it from inside. He went to his bed and put Hoseok on his bed gently. Hoseok was biting his lips in nervousness, cause he doesn't know anything about what is going to happen.

Yoongi removed his t-shirt. Seeing him shirtless, with those tattoos felt so illigal to Hoseok. Without any warning, yoongi hovered over him. Yoongi still have bandages on his upper body, but he don't care them as he has been more worse than this.

He saw Hoseok biting his lips with his head hunged low. "Why are you biting your lips?" He asked and Hoseok looked at him with his doe eyes. " I'm kinda nervous." Hoseok said with fighting with a corner of his skirt.

"Let me take your nervousness away!" Yoongi said and kissed hoseok. But Hoseok couldn't respond to it even if he wanted to.

He still doesn't know how to kiss!

Yoongi felt that something's wrong so he broke the kiss. "Why aren't you kissing me back?" Yoongi asked. "I- I don't know how to kiss!" Hoseok said the last part whispering. "Is that so? Let me teach you!" Yoongi pulled hoseok in his lap and Hoseok's cheeks got tinted in pink shade.

Hoseok moved and sit properly. "Stop moving or else I won't leave you for the whole night!" Yoongi said and Hoseok obeyed him. "Just follow my moves!" Hoseok nodded and yoongi again captured his lips.

He was moving his lips slowly and softly and Hoseok was trying his best to follow his moves. Jus in some minutes, hoseok learned how to kiss, but he was breathless. He tapped aggressively on Yoongi's shoulder and yoongi backed off.

Hoseok took a deep breath and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Did you got it?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded. "Kiss me then." Yoongi said and Hoseok looked at him in disbelief.

Still, hoseok took a deep breath and hesitatly kissed him. Yoongi instantly kissed him back. But Hoseok was unknowingly moving which was almost grinding on Yoongi's d!ck.

It was giving Yoongi a hard time to control himself to go slow on him. When hoseok didn't stopped moving, Yoongi opened the tie of Hoseok's apron and throw it away, same goes with his head band.

Yoongi was kissing him harder. He wanted hoseok now so badly. He unzipped Hoseok's skirt and broke the kiss to take it off. Yoongi pushed hoseok on the bed and started giving him open mouth kisses on hoseok's neck.

Hoseok bite his lips to prevent moans. "Don't stop them! Let me hare my name from that pretty mouth of yours!" Yoongi whispered in Hoseok's ear and Hoseok let out a deep moan.

"Aaaaghhmmmhhhh s- s- Suga!"

Hoseok grabbed a handful hair of yoongi in his small hands. Yoongi continued to do his work on hoseok's neck and collerbones.

He took down his to Hoseok's n!pples. Hoseok let out a moan, which were sweet music to Yoongi's ear. He bited, kissed and piched the other n!pple at the same time.

It was hurting but was quite fun for Hoseok too. A tear escaped from Hoseok's closed eyes but he didn't bothered to wipe it off.

Yoongi kissed and left hickeys all over Hoseok's body, while Hoseok was being a moaning mess all the time. Yoongi sat properly and smirked at his artwork, being proud of it.

He held Hoseok's hand and made him sit straight. "I want you to do something for me!" Yoongi said and brought hoseok on thw ground and made him kneel infront of him. Hoseok looked up at him, to know what he wants him to do.

"Suck my d!ck!"

As these words left yoongi mouth, hoseok nodded and obeyed like a kid. Hoseok opened yoongis pants and slides down his underwear. Hoseok gulped seeing Yoongi's big d!ck. He was frozen at his place till he felt a hand on his head.

"Suck it like a good baby boy!"

Hoseok again nodded. Even he doesn't know how he's nodding cause he's to nervous to do anything. Still, he put his d!ck in his mouth, taking it all in slowly.

He started sucking it, once he thought it's all what is going to fit inside his mouth. "I want faster baby boy!"  Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's head and started moving it back and forth a bit faster.

Hoseok was all out of breath, as yoongi wasn't giving any time to let him breathe. While yoongi was groaning in pleasure.

After a good ten minutes, he let go of Hoseok's head and he released his d!ck from his mouth and breathed heavily.

Hoseok's while mouth was covered in Yoongi's cu!t. Yoongi rtook off his pants and put on only his underwear. He took some tissues from the nightstand and bend to Hoseok, who was breathing heavily while sitting on the ground.

"Let me clean you mouth!" Yoongi said and cleaned his cu!t from Hoseok's mouth. Hoseok was feeling tired, so he put his head on Yoongi's chest. "Tired?" Yoongi asked and Hoseok nodded.

"But I just started!"

Hoseok's eyes widened at Yoongi's statement. But he didn't moved himself from Yoongi's chest. Yoongi picked him up and put it bed.

"I'll only do it of you want, cause I know you're tired." Yoongi said and Hoseok gets closer to his ears and whispered......

"I want more Suga!"

As he heard Suga from Hoseok's mouth he felt a thunderbolt running through his spine. But soon his surprised face turned into a smirk...

"As you wish baby boy!"

-: To be continued :-

Want part 2?

Do I still need improvement? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 16K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
123K 4.2K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
980K 47.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
12.9K 1.1K 81
WARNING: 18+ ONLY ; MAFIA ENEMIES TO LOVERS Min Yoongi and Y/n L/n are rival mafia leaders fighting for territory at every turn. When their paths fin...