Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 45

1K 80 4
By Loaenia

...............
•••••••

The weather danced joyfully in the sky as Taehyung and Jungkook were now walking in the almost empty streets of Tropea. Rays of golden sunshine caressed their faces, casting a warm embrace upon their souls. They strolled with soft smiles and subtle glances, through bustling streets and quaint alleyways, their footsteps echoing harmoniously with the rhythm of their hearts.

In this enchanting moment, the weather served as a gentle reminder that happiness blossoms when love intertwines, creating a picturesque scene painted with simplicity and heartfelt beauty. Taehyung was stopping from time to time to admire the architecture of the little town which was just fascinating. There were colorful buildings adorned with intricate balconies and balconets surrounding them and dominant, iconic Santa Maria dell'Isola, a cliff-top church that overlooks the crystal-clear waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.

He smiled despite of him and pulled out his phone to take photos to picture this amazing sight. As he was totally focused on his shots, Jungkook turned around and observed him. He crossed his arms and licked his lips, then took a picture himself, but not of the beauty of the scenery nor the town but to picture his loved one's beauty at that very moment.

Taehyung who was scrolling on the photos to find which one he would post, heard the click of the camera and turned, with doe eyes. Jungkook left a chuckle and just shoved back his phone in the pocket of his short.

Tae: I told you many times to inform me before taking a picture.

JK: And I always tell you that candid shots are the most beautiful. He replied back as he walked away.

Tae: Won't you show me? Taehyung almost yelled as the boy was already far.

He ran and walked beside him, hands in the back.

There was a long silence, but a surpisignly comfortable one after that.

JK: Why did you let your hair grow so long? Jungkook broke the silence with a little laugh.

Taehyung fixed his bangs and turned to him with a smile.

Tae: I just find it pretty. Why? Don't you like it?

JK: No. That's beautiful. You are cute like that.

Taehyung smiled, then slowed his steps and stopped suddenly, making the older man stop and look at him as well. They faced each other some seconds with the sound of waves hitting the shore in the background.

Tae: I actually did a promise to myself. He said calmly, a smile curving on his lips.

JK: A promise?

Tae: Yeah. I promised myself to cut my hair only when I finally succed to get over you. He said with a giggle.

Jungkook nodded and walked over slowly.

JK: I am happy you didn' t cut them yet then. He whispered to his ear and patted his hair gently.

Tae: I was about to. Taehyung teased him, crossing his arms and turning around to walk back to the hotel.

Jungkook sighed and followed him.

JK: Are we going back already?!

Tae: I AM HUNGRY AND IT'S GETTING COLD! So HURRY! He yelled fastening his pace.

Jk: Ya! Wait for me! Haha. Seriously.

Tae: You are so slow aish.

They arrived in the hall of the hotel some minutes later and ran after their friends who were done taking a shower following their afternoon at the beach.

Cia: Where were you guys? I thought you would stay here?

SH: Did you go on a date? Haha.

Tae: We just went for a walk. And seems like Jungkookie Hyung here already planned a date with some Italian girls so..He said turning to the latter who pouted, confused.

Cia: You what?

JK: This never happened. I was just talking with some girls earlier at the pool and he saw us and keeps reminding me of it because he is pissed that I am actually popular.

Tae: No.

Jk: Tell me. What exactly did you tell those girls?

Tae: I told you I invited them to come with us at the beach tomorrow. What else would i tell them?

Jk: Hmmm. I start to doubt.

Tae: Shhh.

Cia: Stop bickering now and go get ready. The dinner is starting soon. There will be a band as I heard. They told us to dress up for tonight.

Tae: Oh. Nice. I am going then.

SH: Don't rush yourself. We will save you guys seats.

Tae: Alright. Taehyung said as he got in the elevator, Jungkook following him. He pressed the button and sighed.

The silence which fell on them got broken by Jungkook' phone. He looked at the screen and raised one of his eyebrows. Taehyung stared at him with a little pout and looked at the doors ahead him. Jungkook sniffled and picked up.

JK: Jeon Jungkook speaking?

__________

I just stood there, arms crossed listening to him. It seemed related to work because his voice had become more serious and deeper.

As the idiot that I was, I began to smile stupidly not helping myself but to think that his CEO side was hella attractive. I turned to hide my face and finally managed to pull myself together.

Tae: Hmm.

JK: Who? KM g- He was about to say but stopped suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat after this but I just kept cool and coughed. I felt his little glance on me and continued his conversation.

JK: Yeah well, I am not in town now so you have to postpone it.

As soon as the doors of the elevator opened, I immediately rushed out. I got to my room not even glancing behind me and held my chest. I was about to cry again and I could feel it. Whenever someone mentions my family or something related to them, I get stressed out and need time to calm myself.

That is sad. Right? Haha.

I just felt my chest tight and felt something stuck in my throat.

They were a reality that I couldn't run away from forever and that scared me to a point you can't even imagine.

I sat on the edge of the bed and stayed there some minutes without uttering a word, before I heard someone knocking at my door.

I stood up and opened, facing Jungkook.

JK: Are you feeling alright? He asked obviously worried.

Tae: Yeah.. I..

JK: I am sorry. I just realised after s-

Tae: No. Why are you even apologizing ? This is silly. This was just a word. Plus,This was for work and I know your company works with them so wh-

He stopped me short with a hug, that I got surprised of but gave back.

Tae: Why are you so..Hyung. Hahaha.

JK: I don't want you to worry or remind of bad things here. When we are supposed to relax and spend good times.

Tae:.....

He broke the hug and looked at me. I knew he could read me like an open book. But he just smiled and caressed my cheek gently.

JK: Get ready. I will be waiting for you.

Tae: You don't n-

JK: Aish just change already.

I left a chuckle and pushed him out of the room.

Tae: Okay. Wait for me there then.

He smiled and nodded. I stared at the door a second and tapped my cheeks slighly. I should not be flustered by such things. It felt like I had huge traumatism about my family and I didn't like that.. because this should not be the case.

They were still my family..

At least I hoped so..

Tae: Stop. You haven't thought about this for months. Don't start now. I ordered myself and went to find an outfit for the night.

_______________

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the dinner after an hour. They looked splendid into their classy and fancy clothes.

Cia: The band had arrived. Cia said excited, crossing her legs and fixing her long black dress.

Taehyung looked around and smiled softly. Jungkook who was sitting across, glanced at him and finally felt less tensed and worried. He then turned to the stage and smiled at the singer, that he actually talked to some hours ago. He asked him for a little favor.

When the band was done introducing itself, they started to play and people began to get food. That was a huge buffet so they could just served themeselves what they wanted.

SH: They are good. Seo ha said in the middle of the dinner, reffering to the band.

Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook who seemed a bit out.

Tae: What's wrong?

JK: Nothing.

Tae: Mhm. Are you looking for the bikini girls?

JK: Would you stop with that?

Taehyung chuckled and wiped his mouth delicately with the kerchief before grabbing his glass of wine and take a sip.

Cia: Go easy on the alcohol.

Tae: I know I know.

A while after, when everyone seemed done with their meal, the singer of the band took the mic to announce a song that someone had requested to them for someone special. They all looked at on another with a smile and began to clap.

- Mhm. Is Kim Taehyung here tonight?

Taehyung who was him too, looking around turned at him with confused eyes.

Cia: Ah? This is him! Cia screamed for him.

Tae: Why...me? Me?

- Yeah. This is a song someone had requested for us to sing to confess his love for you.

SH: Oh man. I will always be impressed.

They then noticed Jungkook's absence.

Cia: Omooo. Hahaha.

"Awww. That is cute. Hahaha."

" Who is the person?"

" Mhm. Where is he?"

Jungkook walked over as the spotlight was now on them.

Tae: Don't tell me you will propose to me..?

He laughed slightly and offered him his hand for a dance.

Cia: Hiiiiii!

JK: Let's dance.

Tae: Hyung... Tae muttered feeling his cheeks getting red as everyone'gazes were on them.

SH: Go on Tae.

- This is a song called "CHE COSA C'E' " by Gino Paoli. I think everyone in this hall had already heard it? This is mostly used to confess to your loved one. He wants to confess to you so bad that he went to see us as soon as we arrived in the hotel. Haha.

( Author: Btw, I highly recommend you guys this song. This is amazing.)

" That 's adorable. haha"

JK: Come on. I know you can speak Italian so you will understand clearly what I want to tell you throught this song.

Taehyung smiled shyly and gave in. He held his hand and stood up with everyone's cheers. Jungkook grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to his chest. He gasped and couldn't but laugh.

This man was unpredictable.

He wrapped his hands around his neck slowly and then followed the slow beats of the romantic song. He listened to every sentences of it carefully as Jungkook suggested him and felt his heart fluttering and warm tears coming.

Jungkook leaned to his ear and kissed his cheek, his breath tickling Taehyung's neck. He chuckled and closed his eyes to feel the song fully. Their foreheads connected and Jungkook's grip on his waist tightened.

When the song was finally about to end, Taehyung looked up at him with sparkling eyes and shed a tear that he couldn't hold.

Jungkook's look for him screamed love.

He looked at him as if he was his whole world, as if he was the most precious jewel he had, as if he could not see his future without him..

He looked at him with such a tenderness that he couldn' t but believe that he was sincere in his words and was ready to do anything for him.

His mouth didn't need to utter a word,

His eyes, in one look, said it all.

Jk: I love you. Jungkook said in a low voice for only Taehyung to hear.

The latter could even hear his heart beating as it was pounding uncontrollably in his chest.

He was about to say it back but their moment of love got interrupted by the claps and screams. Cia finally sat down after taking video of the whole dance and sighed. She was delighted for her friend.

Jungkook smiled and turned to the singers to thank them. Then, they went back to their table, cheered by everyone.

Tae: Hah..

Cia: You enjoyed it fully. Didn't you? Hahaha.

Taehyung held his cheeks and looked away. They were flushing so hard. Seo ha smiled at Jungkook who was proud of himself.

They decided to leave for their rooms after some minutes talking. Taehyung threw himself on the bed and reminded of the dance earlier. This couldn't leave his mind a second. He held the pillow and giggled like a teenager.

Tae: God...

For half an hour, he tried to calm down and just rest, but he just couldn't close his eyes. So, urged by his excitement, he stood up and gathered his bravour.

He had to see Jungkook.

__________

Jungkook was about to slip under his blanket when he heard noises in the hallway. He leaned agaisnt the door and opened it slowly to find a Taehyung, talking to himself...?

JK: Tae?  What are you..

Tae: Kiss me.

Jungkook stayed quiet a second processing the request and caressed his nose.

JK: Ah?

Tae: Kiss me. He said once again, eyes into Jungkook 's.

JK: Taehyung. This is late and you.. What.. Ah?

Tae: Why wouldn't you kiss me??  Don't you want to?

JK: Not that I don't want to but this..hah.. I don't want to rush you..

Tae: Rush me.

JK: What?

Tae: Rush me. Come on!  He said as he pushed Jungkook inside his room and closed the door. 

The latter was so flustered that he lost his words.

JK: You s-

Taehyung didn't let him speak and immediately stopped him with a kiss. His eyes widened.

Tae held his shirt tight and pulled him deeper.

Jk: Mhmmmm~

Jungkook burried his hand into the younger's dark hair and immersed himself into his bold move.

The unexpected kiss turned then, into a passionate and sloppy one.

Their first kiss after so long leading them to..

The bed..

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
430K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...