๐•๐„๐—๐„๐ƒ โท

By AndiBlackbird

โœญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ-๐‘๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœญ Once thought to be of the untouchable elite o... More

โœญ ๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐˜ โœญ
โœญ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ โœญ
๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐„ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐€๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐€๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•. โœญ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐„ โœญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. โœญ ๐ƒ๐€๐๐ˆ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ. โœญ ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐’๐€ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘. โœญ ๐‹๐”๐Š๐„ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’. โœญ ๐๐‘๐€๐—๐“๐Ž๐ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“. โœญ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ โœญ
๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ
๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐€๐‚๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐†๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–. โœญ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„๐˜ โœญ

409 41 108
By AndiBlackbird

Warning:
If you're not into degradation then skip the second half of the chapter.

I've said it once and I'll say it again— I fucking hate airplanes. When one is already feeling slightly out of control being in a tin can floating through the fucking sky isn't really grounding. I am quite literally and figuratively up in the air in all aspects of my life. 

I hate it.

Though my current circumstance will lead me to a final outcome that I cannot wait to deliver on. The pain I want to inflict like a hunger that desperately desires to be fed. But I know that even when I am done with Polat, even when I slaughter everyone that gets in my way, the need will still be there. That ravenousness will linger like it always has.

Turning over the Oni mask in my hand I realize the demon I will have to become. No, not have to become. The demon I am. This black and gold mask adorned with horns and fangs will be an outward representation of the thing I am inside. Since no one is to know who I am they'll see what I am and it's about fucking time people know the real truth of it.

When I had gotten to the hanger there was no one there. There was just a duffel bag with cash and clothes. This mask and a phone atop it. The phone instructing me to wear the mask at all times when around other people. Also telling me my guild name for when I arrive in Los Angeles; TLWR2375.

I am to tell no one my real name. I am not to associate with other guild members. Not until my business is concluded. Which is perfectly fine with me considering I don't want to be around anyone. Not a single other person other than the man I plan to kill.

The plane begins to descend which has me on edge, gritting my teeth before placing the mask on. This is the worst part— the landing.

"Fuck this," I growl to myself when the landing gear meets the ground. "Fuck this so hard right now." The screeching sound of the tires on the runway has me taking a deep breath through my nose until we finally come to a halt.

Speaking of fucking...

I could go for getting seriously fucked up and fucking someone.

Dani's face flashes behind my eyes. The way I want to degrade the absolute fuck out of her for being with another man before being absolutely done with her is not something I'm exactly proud of. The things I would do to her are things that I don't even think she could handle. And to be quite honest, she doesn't deserve even the most disgustingly disturbing of my pleasures right now. She would have to beg. Beg me on her hands and knees for me to even consider it.

When the pilot comes out of the cockpit he eyes me nervously before opening the door. When I stand up from my seat he's instantly backing away. He looks terrified as I exit and there's something about it that's so satisfying.

Be afraid. Be very afraid. The devil's wrath has come to play.

✩✩✩

"TLWR2375," my voice a gruffer version of itself.

"Identity confirmed," the robotic voices says before I audibly hear the door in front of me unlock.

Upon opening, I am met with an over abundance of grandeur. Luxury at its finest. My father would love it here. Not thinking about that. Right.

Making my way to the front desk I see the man behind it assessing me in a curious manner. He's a large motherfucker, dressed in a three piece suit much like my own, though his is navy instead of midnight. He's got about twenty-five-or-so years on me with long salt and pepper hair. He's got a beard that is substantial, solid white in color.

When I stand in front of him he tilts his head slightly to the side and in a thick Russian accent says, "interesting. Interesting indeed."

"What's so fucking interesting?" I ask in a voice five octaves below my usual, masking my tone.

"You've no name. You've no face. You're new to the guild. And Evelyn vouched for you. Evelyn of all the people in the world, a woman who vouches for no one, vouched for a man who is seemingly a ghost." His eyes roam over me in head-to-toe assessment. "Well, not a ghost, a demon or a devil, as your mask suggests. Definitely not a no one. You must be a someone." His eyes sparkle with a dangerous kind of mischief. "A someone indeed."

"Anyone ever tell you that you talk a whole fucking lot?"

He barks out a laugh at that, "yes, I have been known to chatter, new friend. New friend with no name." He raps his knuckles on the counter with, "I shall call you what it is I have been told you seek."

"And what is it you've been told I seek?"

"Vengeance." His Russian accent practically purred the word with curiosity. "You seek vengeance."

"I do." I seek it on many different levels from many different people but he doesn't need to know that. But he does need to know I plan on getting some of that vengeance tonight. "I also seek company for the evening." A very specific kind of company.

His eyes dance in a knowing manner before asking, "and what kind of company could a vengeful demon want?"

"The extremely submissive type. The type who wants to be used and abused. Punished. The type who won't bat an eye at this, might even be into it." I point to my mask-adorned face. "Black hair. Grey-blue eyes. Mid-twenties. Clean." I'm not trying to catch shit.

"That is oddly specific but can be arranged." His dark eyes assess me again repeating, "interesting." He pushes a keycard to me with, "your plane leaves first thing in the morning. I'll send your companion up within the hour."

✩✩✩

Once I'm in my room I whip off my mask. The drugs and alcohol of my preference are on the table. It would appear Evelyn remembered from my stay in New York. I walk over and rid the bottle of its cap before taking a hardy swig. I dump some of the powdered substance on my finger then give it a sniff without a second thought. In moments I'm brought back to myself.

I finally feel like my-fucking-self again.

After about a half-hour, and plenty of substance abuse, is there a knock on the door. That was rather quick. I begin to make my way over to it but realize I forgot my mask. Hasn't even been twenty-four hours and I'm nearly blowing my cover. Fabulous.

Once I open the door I'm met with sex on legs. This woman is absolutely fucking gorgeous. And even though her body is clad in a rather shiny black trench coat I know it has the perfect curves. Curves that I cannot wait to handle.

She flutters her natural long lashes at me in an adoring manner, one that would make me think I don't have this mask on. Those eyes are the exact hue I've longed for. Her hair black as a raven's wing, much like my own. Those lips covered in a sinful shade of dark red. That makeup that is so well done on her face I can't wait to make a mess of.

Because I am undoubtedly making this woman a cum-covered mess.

I hold open the door and signal for her to come inside. She walks in with a duffel bag in her hand with, "I heard you were looking for someone punishable." Her voice is timid and inquisitive, like the submissive bitch I need her to be.

"Do you like being used and abused?" She shivers from head to toe at the question, because yes, she would seem to love that particular thing. It makes me chuckle. She has come to the right place then. "Take that fucking thing off." I signal to her jacket. She sets her bag down and undoes her coat automatically, dropping it to the floor.

Fucking hot.

The full body harness made of black leather has her body on full delicious display. Naked but not. Like a fuck-toy covered in sexy spiderwebs connected by metal circles. Because that's what she is to me; a fucking toy to do what I want with.  Whatever the hell I want and desire. She is my catharsis in a living, breathing form.

"How rough can I be with you?" I ask, knowing fully well just how volatile I can be anywhere, even in the bedroom.

"As rough as you'd like." Those lashes bat at me in foe innocence with, "the rougher the better."

My feet slink forward toward her in a predatory manner telling her, "I don't think you know just how rough I can be." My hand grips her jaw in what I know is an extremely painful fashion. It has her eyes practically sparkling. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. I do, Sir."

"Safe word. Now," I bark out the last word when she doesn't answer automatically, because I am aching to let out this particular sexual frustration.

"Violet."

"Good girl. But, you have been so very bad. So very very fucking bad." I release her from my grip in a forceful manner, causing her to stumble in her heels. "You will need to beg me for it. Beg me on your fucking knees for my brand of pain. Beg me for forgiveness, you cheating lying fucking whore." My voice is so deep it sounds like something from a whole other world; the underworld.

"Please," she pleads while dropping to her knees, "please forgive me."

"You belonged to me. You were mine." I spit the words down to her, "you're nothing more than a filthy slut to me now."

"Yes," she looks up at me with, "I am nothing but a filthy slut." She grabs ahold of my pant leg with, "please let me make it up to you. Use me however you want."

My hand sinks into her thick black locks, jerking her body up to a standing position, "make it up to me? You think you can make it up to me?" The look of petrification has never turned me on so bad. "There is no making it up."

"Please. I'm sorry!" Her hands clasp my hand that has a death grip in her hair.

"Oh you're going to be sorry." I drag her body to the bed that's just a few feet away and throw her down on it. She shrieks out when I spread her legs fully. "I am going to ruin your fucking holes. All of them. No other man will ever want to be inside you again. Your body will solely belong to me."

"It already is. I'm yours. All yours."

"You stay spread." She spreads herself even more to appease me. Her sex is glistening with desire. "You are such a filthy fucking slut, already soaking yourself for me. Because. Of. Me." The last three words were snarled but I continue in a serious tone, "you will not get pleasure without pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she nods, eyes a mixture of hopefulness and helplessness.

I walk over to her bag and unzip it, finding a plethora of toys and the one thing I'm going to need; lube. She eyes the bottle in my hand as I kneel on the bed next to her. I pop it open and squeeze it on her needy sex. The coolness makes her gasp. But it's not long before I've my fingers inside of her.

"You let another man fuck this?" I pump two fingers in her before adding a third and then a fourth. "Let him cum inside of you?"

"No..." she wheezes out, trying to shut her legs but I won't let that happen. "I would never..."

"Fucking liar!" I jerk her legs open more. "I told you to stay spread. You will take them. Every single digit." I add my thumb to reiterate the point, causing a sharp pained hiss from her. "You're hungry and horny, right? You want to be ruined. And I will fucking ruin you."

"Yes! Please! Ruin me!"

I pin her down with one hand wrapped around her throat, choking her while I make her take the rest of my hand. I'm fucking her with my entire fist, can see it through her taught but soft abdomen as I do. Her mouth drops open in pleasure noiselessly and the action reminds me so much of another mouth. I fuck her harder before pulling out my hand and slapping her pussy hard. When I release her neck she coughs, gasps and moans all at the same time. I don't let her recover as I take the hand covered in lube and pussy juice and smear it, along with her makeup, all over her face. I shove three fingers in her mouth, making her gag over and over again. I tear them out of her mouth and give her three solid, rough taps to the side of the face. Each one said with a word.

"Dirty. Little. Slut."

Making my way back to a standing position, I signal for her to flip over with, "hands and knees." She does so obediently sticking her ass out. My palm smacks her left cheek with enough force it rocks her entire body. "Beg. Me. For. It." I give her another sharp smack.

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Fuck my ass like the filthy whore I am. Please, ruin me. Ruin me. Please." The last a desperate plea which has me wanting to comply.

I snatch a condom out of the bag she brought then unbuckle my suit pants, bringing them down just enough to get my dick out. After rolling on the condom I snatch the lube off the bed. Once her asshole is drizzled I place myself at her entrance, push inside slightly, then slam my entire length into her.

She chokes on a noise and then screams, "Oh God!" She cries out at the top of her lungs as I fuck her relentlessly. "Oh Gooooooood!"

Twining my hand in her hair I jerk her head back, making her look at my mask-adorned self with, "there is no God here. Only a devil." She looks absolutely helpless and I absolutely adore it. I pick up my pace, slamming into her and she winces. "Take it. Take. Your. Punishment." I go even harder, causing tears to run down her face. I make her back arch more by pulling her head toward my body. My other hand chokes her as I go to growl in her ear. "You should be crying. I should drown you in those tears." Her hands fly to chokehold around her neck. "I should break your windpipe. Fucking kill you for what you've done to me. What you have taken from me." When her nails dig into my flesh enough to make me bleed I let go, throwing her body down on the mattress. She's clasping her throat, gasping for air.

"Show me your wrecked asshole." She's face down, ass up a moment later, spreading her herself for me to see. "Ruined." I smack the top of her ass. "Fucking ruined." She stays like that, ass on full display until I tell her, "now be a good girl and give me your slutty little mouth."

"Please," she gets up on her hands and knees before coming over to me, "please, fuck my mouth."

"Your lying, cheating mouth, you mean?"

"Yes, please fuck my lying, cheating whore of a mouth."

I roll off the condom and snatch her chin, "open up like a good girl." She does so, sticking her tongue partially out. Wrapping the hand that snatched her chin in her hair I guide her onto my cock. Her mouth wet and waiting, those eyes staring up at me through smeared smoky makeup. Her red lipstick all over her lips, the ones that I begin to fuck. And I so mean fuck. I'm going so hard and fast her eyes are rolling into the back of her skull. Every now and then I let her breathe between gags, my hand spanking her face as she does. More tears flow down her face and the sight of it has the sadist in me reveling. So much so that I know I'm going to come any second. The moment I start to, I pull out of her mouth and I let go all over her face. Spurt after spurt. All over that pretty little face. When I'm done I let go of the death grip in her hair and toss her aside with, "clean yourself up," especially since she now has the spawn of Satan on her face. "Get your shit and get out," I grit out as I pull up my pants, wanting nothing more than to chuck this mask off my face.

"Oh... okay." She stands up on shaky legs grabbing a few tissues off the nightstand. She wipes her cum-covered face and then discards the tissues in the wastebasket.

"Don't forget that." I waved offhandedly to the lube. "Your money is on the table. Grab it on your way out."

"Thhh thhhh thanks," she stutters out as she grabs ahold of the lube, looking off toward the table where there's more than enough money for her services at.

She's shaking head to toe as she bends over to grab her coat. Her ass is covered in handprints. The skin around her neck a reddish purple, violet like her safe word. She ties her jacket with trembling hands before grabbing her bag. Without a look back she pockets the money on the table and walks out on unstable legs. When the door shuts I realize I hadn't even got the name of the woman whose holes I'd just gaped.

Wouldn't matter anyway. Considering who I had actually pictured doing it to. No. That woman's name means nothing. And what I'd just done was a sick sense of closure in a way. Closing the door to the past chapters of my life.

A/N:
So that's a thing I wrote.

Happy hump day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 9.2K 18
18+ READERS ONLY! You have been warned... *** Maylynn thought her passionate young-love ended for good with the sudden and unexplained disappearance...
2.2M 69.4K 42
"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored, his hands slipping gently between my thi...
14.5K 442 20
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐; ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 29.7K 50
๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ, Book 1 in ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by ๐Š. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๏ฟฝ...