Danmachi x Oc

By jasonmakoni54321

An otaku is reincarnated into the world of Danmachi More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Question
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 part 1
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Question
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

1K 38 2
By jasonmakoni54321

3rd person pov

Ais had brought Akira to her familia home. They were surprised by this, and Finn asked Ais the reason for bringing him, to which she said that she wanted to spar with him. Finn was a bit surprised, but then allowed it.

Ais and Akira headed to the training grounds. Once they arrive they immediately got ready.

Finn: Okay, is everyone ready.

They nodded

Finn: Okay in 3...2...1 GO!

Ais then charges Akira and tries to attack him, but he dodges her attempt. She then tried to counter it with another, but it was dodged again.

This went on for about 5 minutes, which did irritate Ais, a bit. Just then Akira block her strike with his sheathe sword.

Akira: I must admit you are quite impressive.

Ais: If that is true then why not draw your sword?

Akira: Because you haven't proven to me that I need to, so until you do I will keep being on the defensive.

Ais grits her teeth and charges him.

Ais:*thoughts* There has to be a way I can gain the upper hand.

Akira: Thinking of your next plan of attack hm?

Ais: I believe this will work. Tempest

A gust of wind surrounds her like a barrier, and manages to push Akira back.

Ais then charges him again and sends a barrage of slashes, but Akira easily blocks them.

Ais then summons tempest again and tries to overpower him, but is unable to.

Finn: Impressive.

Akira then points his sheathe sword at her.

Akira: Is that all you can offer, Ais Wallenstein?

Ais becomes frustrated and attacks Akira with a another barrage of slashes, but Akira counters it with his own.

Akira:*thoughts* I should end this quickly.

Ais then looks up and see Akira standing above her.

Akira: This is the end!

Akira draws his swords and brings it above his head.

Akira: Fourth Form: Heavens Piercer!

Ais tries to block the attack, but is unable to and get caught in the blast. Once it died down it reveal an unconscious Ais.

Finn: And the winner is Akira Nishima.

Akira ran up to Ais and healed her. Once he had finished, she starting waking up, but then noticed that Akira was in front of her, and for some reason, she felt her cheeks heat up a bit.

Akira: Are you alright?

Ais: Y-Yes.

Finn was surprised by this. He has never heard Ais stutter before.

Ais: What happened?

Akira: You got caught in the blast and was rendered unconscious, so I healed you.

Ais: I see, thank you.

Akira: No problem.

Akira then helps Ais get up from the ground.

Ais: I have to say, I quite enjoyed our little spar.

Akira:*chuckles* So did I.

Akira:*thoughts* Luckily I use mainly 8% of my strength.

Ais then looked at her hand and started closing it and opening it.

Akira: So, not to be rude, but may I head on home now?

Finn: Hm, oh sure, just follow me.

Akira nods.

Akira then hold out his hand to Ais, but to his surprise, she gave him a hug instead, once she break the hug, Finn took him to the front gate and Akira headed home and explained what happened to him. Although Hestia was upset, she was proud that Akira defeated her even though it was only a sparring match. They all then ate dinner and head off to bed

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 629 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
6.9K 228 10
Bell and Lefiya have traveled trough Times and are now trying to save the Danmachi verse from a dark fate.
17.6K 837 16
An ordinary human, with no special abilities transmigrates in a world where Gods live among the mortals granting them their blessings to fight agains...
3.4K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens