Mairimashita Iruma Kun Onesho...

By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

You all did it!! You guys got my book to 16k! Im very grateful for that, and to celebrate it, I made a new bo... More

IruAzz: Teach me how to dance.
Kalego x Iruma: Iruma is ill.
3 small stories:
IruAzz: Teleported back home 1.
Love trio: Hey emo boy.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 2.
IruAzz: Asmodeus's evil cycle.
IruAzz: Teleported back home 3.
IruAzz: Valentine's gone wrong.
Love trio: Hey emo boy 3.
Crackfic: Fever dreams.
3 small stories:

Love trio: Hey emo boy 2.

182 4 19
By Burnt0utCandl3Wxck

Iruma, Clara and Asmodeus all awoke together in a big, white room. Inside the white room was a light in the cealing that shone brightly, wich was all there was exept for the padding on the wall and floors.

Can you guess where they are?

The mental asylum you say? Thats correct. Yes they are in the mental asylum, the place where wonders come true, if you're schitzophrenic enough atleast. The place they give you pills untill you smile all day, and give you bland tasting foods, like half dried but for some reason wet cabbage. The cabbage is always floppy too. Maybe this is where your dad went with the milk.

Anyways, all of them slowly rose up, still very tired. Border control had taken it upon themselves to lock all of them up, for a little while atleast. They thought all of them had gone insane, wich isn't exactly true, but not false either. Clara is insane and probably belongs here, Asmodeus needs to get his anger issues checked, and Iruma has some kind of golden child syndrome.

Actually its a good thing they are here, because now they can get their tails and ears checked out.

Oh, I haven't told you before? Well, I said one of the side effects from the drug was turning into a catgirl. Not a furry so do not be afraid. Just a regular nya nya catgirl.

Okay maybe be afraid, because I think they might be catgirl streamers..

Iruma slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed them. He loudly yawned "Nya~" before ultimately laying back down again. Asmodeus was woken up by this weird sound, he slowly rose up, his eyes full of fear, sneezing because he was allergic to cats, well, not actually to cats, but rather the food they ate, fish.

He had a sneezing fit, before ultimately looking around the room, terrified. "I-Iruma?" He asked, looking at the cat looking girl in front of him. Iruma turned around. "Mhm, Asmodeus?" She asked, yawning.

She you ask? Well excuse me, I forgot to use the right pronounce. Theire cat girls, not boys. So... tree cat girls in a room. Basically everyone changed genders at this point, since Clara turned into a wizard, Asmodeus is still a girl and emo- I mean cat girl iruma is a girl now too.

Sometimes using pronounce is confusing, but now its always she.

Asmodeus hurried to sit next to Iruma, looking almighty conserned for him. "Iruma, what happened?" He asked. "Why are we in this.. weird white room? And what happened yesterday..?" He asked, holding his head in his hand, trying to remember anything about what happened yesterday.

"I-I can't remember." Iruma said. "Also why are you a girl?" She then asked. Asmodeus stared her down, not thinking she made any sense. "What do you mean?" She asked. Iruma looked at her again, after rubbing her eyes. "You have a skirt on.. and a chest.. you even have ears.." She said, looking almighty conserned for her friend.

Asmodeus then quickly looked at herself, and then to Iruma. "Did we do another cross dressing thing with Keroli?" She asked, Iruma shook her head. "I don't think so.."

"You are dressed as a girl too, Iruma." Asmodeus said, pointing at her chest. Iruma then put her hand on her chest, confused. "Ehh.. Azz? I don't know how to explain it, but I think my chest is real.." Iruma said, panicking slightly. "And I can't feel anything under my legs anymore, if you know what I mean." She said, stressing out even more.

Asmodeus then reached out to touch iruma's chest but forgot that was harrassment and touched her own chest instead, trying to find an answer. She then also stressed out.

In the middle of all the stressing out, Clara had woken up. She yawned loudly, stretching. Asmodeus huffed. "Seems the witch girl woke up. Now she can tell us why the hell we turned into girls." She said, pissed. Clara turned around, confused after hearing Asmodeus's voice sound very feminine.

"Youre a girl?" She asked. "Congrats! Ive always felt as if you were a girl, I just thought it was rude to tell you!" She said, smiling brightly. "And oh, Iruma-chie? Why are you dressed as a girl?" She asked.

Asmodeus was raging. "Wait why did you only think of me as a girl even if Iruma looks like a girl!?" Asmodeus raged. Clara looked away from Asmodeus. "Ehh.. I thought Iruma was a girl from the start.." She then laughed.

"Anyways now that we are all girls! Lets tell our secrets..!" She said with a mischievous smile. Iruma looked like she was about to die, and Asmodeus looked like she was ready to kill Clara in an instant.

"First up.. why are you both furries?" She asked, interrogating us. "You are one too!" Iruma said as she stood up, revealing her cat tail. "I what..?" Clara said, feeling her head. She then freaked out as she could feel soft ears being on top or her head.

"Yeah, thats right! Freak out! And we aren't girls!" Asmodeus said, putting her hand on her chest before feeling the new mass there and quickly letting go, seeming disgusted. "You look a lot like your mom.." Iruma mentioned, making Asmodeus flinch. After all, being her mother was her worst nightmare.

Sometimes she had nightmares about her mother, and being a girl, then she got even more scared as the fish appeared, making him think about his dead father and the time he accedentally came into her mother's room, at the wrong moment.

Now hes scared of the fishes themselves and the smell of fishes.

After the narrator cleared their throat and poured bleach all over their face, eyes and especially mind they moved on, smiling creepily while sitting at a bench alone, stalking the caracters in this very book while people watched them as if they were crazy.

Iruma stared at Asmodeus confused, who just had a flashback about his traumas and shook. "Why must you be so mean to me, master?" Asmodeus said, looking at Iruma as if he just killed his snake.

Then suddenly, Clara screamed happily. "Now that you guys are both girls, lets compare sizes!" She said, smiling. Asmodeus blushed heavily, while Iruma got even more confused. "Sizes? Like hips?" He asked, confused. Clara shook her head. "No, chest, obviously." She laughed an evil laugh.

"So!" Clara began. "Come here, Azz azz!" She said, Asmodeus already half running away, asking Iruma to stop Clara, but he didn't, laughing instead.

Yes he, im using normal pronounce again after Asmodeus declared they weren't girls, because this is confusing.

Anyways, Clara got a hold of Asmodeus, pulling him to where Iruma sat. Clara then sat him down. "We need you to rate whos bigger, Azz azz, since youre obviously the biggest here!" She said, squiling from excitement. Asmodeus, already embarrassed as hell agreed while Iruma was left even more confused.

Clara sat next to Iruma, while Asmodeus randomly picked someone to be bigger because it felt inappropriate staring at his master's chest. "Eh, Claras bigger." He said, hoping Clara would leave them alone after that, she didn't, instead she caused such a ruckus, telling iruma that he is flat and is A- sized, she caused so much ruckus that the people who were watching behind camera's began talking.

"Subject 31, please refrain from harrassing the members in your cell." The intercom said, shutting all of them up, now everything began to click, and all of them understood where they were. Clara was cheerleading. "Yay!!! Im back home!!" She said, running around the cell.

"We are in a mental facility though?" Asmodeus asked. She nodded. "Yes, home sweet home! I grew up here actually!" She said, smiling. "We can see that." Asmodeus then said, rolling his eyes. Iruma then nodded. "Im not suprised."

The intercom started talking again. "Subject 931 and 932, you guys are here because of what you both did yesterday. Subject 31 is here because her brother is locking her up here. Anyways you are both not allowed to leave, or the police will run after you. Your wings have been bound, this is done by your family members because of privacy restrictions. Any al all tries of escape will be punished." They said, clicking off the intercom.

Confused Iruma and Asmodeus stared at each other, while Clara was screaming in the room like a siren. "Lets escape!!" She said, the other two then nodding their heads. "I actually agree." Iruma said. "Lets." Asmodeus also nodded.

The intercom talked again. "I can hear you guys you know? Also your power is off. Lunch is in ten minutes by the way so if you behave  ill let you guys eat."

Iruma's stomach growled. "Even if im a girl, im still hungry." He said. Clara huffed. "Wow, racist." Wich made Asmodeus think she actually did belong here, wich well, she absolutely does belong here.

All of them were very brave untill lunch came, including Clara because Asmodeus had bashed her head in. So all of them went to the lunch part, being helped by people in white suits, who thought they were all crazy furry people. They were cat girls, but that doesn't matter.

Clara's unconscious body was dragged by her feet, to the lunch room, where many inmates, including Kiriwo were seated. Kiriwo was crying, untill Iruma sat next to him, being forced to do so. Immediately he smiled. "Hey, Iruma ~ Whats up with you? Stopped being emo?" He asked. "Huh?" Iruma said in confusion. "You know, from yesterday, when you broke into our tower with the almighty wizard Clarin!" He said, shaking from the PTSD that Clara gave him yesterday.

"Wait we found your hideout?" Iruma asked. "And I was emo? Honestly I don't remember what happened at all." Iruma said, rubbing his head. Asmodeus stared at Kiriwo with a death stare.

"Basically you guys took the drugs I made a few years ago to get high and Clara emptied it into your tea, then after that you probably went to sleep, I don't know I don't have cameras everywhere and-"

Kiriwo got cut off by an angry Asmodeus. "Sorry? You do drugs and have camera's set up?" He asked, Kiriwo nodded slightly. "Its an addiction, both of them." He smiled.

"Anyways you, Iruma turned emo, and pretty suicidal because you jumped off of the roof multiple times. And Asmodeus turned trans because he became a woman and  wore a skirt wich was, I won't lie, it looked good. And then we have Clara.. who turned into the almighty one.. the head wizard.. Dumbledore." He then said, shaking.

"She was super scary, she said horrible things to me.. and when I didn't call her Clarin she almost killed me. After you guys fell asleep though border control struck our hideout and we were all captured, but now that im with you it doesn't matter anymore." He said, blushing.

Iruma switched seats with Asmodeus who kept staring at Kiriwo with rage. Kiriwo laughed. "Now that you're a girl, you aren't even scary anymore."

"Wow.. racist.." Clara's unconscious body muttered, annoying Asmodeus. "Sexist, its sexist, not racist you dumb bitch." Asmodeus said, staring at her unconscious body.

"Hey Kiriwo..?" Iruma asked softly. "How do we get out of here..? If you help us ill let you come with us and you can do more cocaine." He said, whispering.

"Subject 931 and 933, no whispering." The guard said. Kiriwo nodded. "Sorry" He said, whispering on. "Sure~" He said, laughing. "I have a plan. Theres a garbage shuite right down the hall, if you throw Clara in there the shute will break and the fire alarms will trigger I tried it with Baal already, but it failed because he tried pulling me with him, hes dead now, they rescued me though!" He happily said. Iruma nodded.

"Now something that wont kill Clara." Iruma said, smiling. Kiriwo sighed in annoyance. "Then, throw one of the guards." He said. All of them agreed. "Lets." They said.

And so they began their plan, as Kiriwo bashed iruma's eye cap, who then stumbled, and ran to the shute, to 'throw up.' he then threw a guard in instead of his vomit, smiling as he ran away from the incoming explosion. "Lets run!" He said. Asmodeus carried Clara on his back, running as the shute exploded, leaving half of the place burning from the explosion.

The gates all opened, water pooling onto the floor from the sprinklers. An alarm was ringing loudly.

Asmodeus, Kiriwo and Iruma laughed, happy their plan succeeded. Maybe all of them did belong here, Asmodeus with his mommy issues and anger issues, kiriwo with his drug addiction and stalker behavior and Iruma with his fucked up mind smiling as he just killed somebody. No it wasn't his first time, Iruma is a friggin serial killer.

Anyways they ran towards the exit, wich let to a place in the woods. All of them stumbled into the woods, a new place for them to explore..

And so, their adventure continued!

The next stop you ask? Escaping the police?? Yes! Part 3 surviving in the woods while the police hates you and Clara is unconscious and all of them are still  furry - I mean cat girls and Kiriwo joins them as the only male now? Yes, that.

Will they find a cure to turn back into guys? Will they be found by the police? I don't know I didn't think this far yet, anyways cya next time in emo boy 3!!!!!

Next up is teleported back home 3 though, and after that a request so the new chapter will probably be out in 1-3 months. Cya!!

--10 November

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 42 10
Most of these are going to be one-shots but some may have chapters or parts! I MIGHT include smut or angst if I want to (or if it's requested) Sweari...
9.9K 175 39
Just a bunch of random Mikayuu oneshots! I will take any requests! I will also write mostly fluff and angst! Trigger warnings will be said at the beg...
10.6K 102 32
I got really bored with FTO one-shots so here you go. Enjoy! and you can put any ship you want and how you want the one-shot to go. Like angst, fluff...
122K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...