PORTRAIT OF YOU | H.S.

By hsdiaries

β€ͺHarry & Catalina's paths align as they make their own individual journey of healing. Both grieving the loss... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

675 37 51
By hsdiaries

*mentions of marijuana and some sexual content.

📍 Amsterdam  — 2020

We had arrived in Amsterdam, settling into our cute little flat, two floors worth of space that belonged to just us while we were here. I sat on the floor in my bedroom, looking over at myself in the mirror. I had worked on smoothing my hair out with a hair straightener. Simple nude lips, small dainty gold earrings to pair with my black puff sleeved top and jeans. It was our first official night out on this trip and I decided I would put effort into how I looked

There was a soft knock on my door and I turned my body to face it, "Come in."

The door pushed open, Harry appearing in the entryway, dimples perfectly imprinted on both his cheeks. He wore a striped navy and white knit sweater, white loose linen pants, rolled up to reveal white and light blue checkered vans. Two curls framed his forehead, hair attempting to stay settled. He was out of a movie, a walking Gus Everette.

"You ready for our first night out on the town?" He said, crossing his leg in front of the other, leaning against the door frame.

"I am actually, I feel like I haven't been out, out in a long while. Definitely overdue." I smiled at him, turning off my straighter, unplugging it and standing up.

"Well then it will be a real treat. Speaking of treats, while you were getting ready I had something delivered." He said, reaching in his pants pocket, pulling out a perfectly rolled up joint and lighter.

I titled my head at him, walking over and taking it from his hand, "Am I that sheltered that I didn't know delivery was even an option for this?" My eyes shifted up to his and he chuckled, taking it back from me. A soft hint of burnt vanilla filled my senses, as his hand passed by me; in a way I knew would forever engrave him in my memory.

"Maybe just a bit. I also just have connections," he shrugged, bringing it to his lips and lighting it up. It took a minute to take, but soon he was taking a long drag, tilting his head back as he blew up the smoke. He handed it over to me, my lower lip rolling into my mouth before I pushed them out; taking the joint from him.

"Sooo, I've um....I've actually never done this." I giggled a bit, placing the joint between my lips but not doing anything with it.

"You just gotta fill your mouth a bit, then let it fill your lungs," he said, tapping my nose softly. I scrunched it, pulling the joint out of my mouth and readjusting it between my lips. I took a small drag compared to his, letting it fill the space in my mouth before my lungs. I blew out a bit, coughing as I did, causing Harry to laugh.

"Not too bad for a beginner." He took another hit, handing it to me one more time. This time, I managed to take a long drag without coughing as it filled my lungs and out.

"So, I decided that I will try fries with mayo tonight," I said, handing the joint back to him, wiping my hands clean against each other.

"Oh really? And what does that mean for me? Miss queen of bargains?" He said, looking around to find something to use as an ashtray. He settled on a small jewelry holder, putting out the joint. He pulled an empty ziplock bag from his pocket, placing the lighter and joint in it.

"Mmm, I'll think of it when the time is right." I shrugged, grabbing a small black bag, fitting all my things into it, "Ready to go?"

"After you Miss Sloane." He said, pointing out the door causing me to giggle, walking past him as he followed close behind.

"That just doesn't even look right, look at the texture....it jiggles, eating something that jiggles can't be normal!" I squealed out at him, giggles pouring out from him, the joint clearly hitting.

Grabbing a fry, he dipped it in the mayo, swirling it around the small mound of it. The mayo made a squishy noise as he did, truly making my stomach turn and I quickly turned away, pretending to gag.

"You are the most dramatic person I've ever met, Catalina!" He exclaimed, biting into the fry, smiling with hooded eyes.

"I am not, it just truly grosses me out." I sighed, picking up a fry from the basket. I covered my eyes with my free hand, dipping it into the mayo. I brought it to my mouth, dreading what I was about to taste. I took a deep breath, blowing it out before finally taking a bite. I chewed slowly, letting the flavors slowly take over my taste buds, and to my surprise, it was delicious.

Removing my hand, Harry's gaze was already hard on me, eyes wide waiting for my reaction, "It has to be the weed. There is no way that this is actually this good."

Harry laughed, reaching over and eating one himself, coated in mayo compared to mine. He licked his lips playfully and I giggled, "No, it's just good, no devil's lettuce needed."

I shook my head, willingly grabbing another fry and dipping it in mayo, "Would Robin have like these?"

"No, he despised mayo, even the tiniest hint of it." He said loading up another fry.

"See, he understands, but, who knows, maybe he would be made a believer like me." I shrugged, smiling a bit.

He shook his head, "I feel like, now that you are a believer, you could have convinced him. He would have trusted you over me in a heartbeat."

"So he was a man of good judgment then?"

"Hmm, nah, just easily persuaded by sweet talkers like yourself." He said, tapping my nose in a manner I was beginning to grow accustomed to.

My eyes rolled, as I folded my hands in front of me, licking my lips, "So what's next? We tried the fries, we said pancakes tomorrow in the morning, so what's next?"

"Well, we can stroll along the canals, head to the red light district. Hmm, what could your mum have possibly wanted there? Do you think she would...visit the...sex shops?" His cheeks burned red as he tried to find a way to phrase his question

"Get a prostitute you mean?" I teased. His hand was immediately in his hair, twisting his curls.

"I mean...it felt vulgar speaking that way about your mum." He moved his hand back down to the table.

"My mum was exactly the person to find herself a beautiful man or woman to experiment with. You have to remember, she had me at 17. There was a lot she didn't get to experience and venture into. She would do that here, I know her." I said, eating another fry.

"Would you?" He said lowly, tracing circles on the table top with his finger.

I tilted my head at him a bit, letting a soft laugh escape me, "Yes. I told you, sex is art to me, it's another way of expression. I don't see anything negative about it. I will say, the workers here aren't treated the best, which is really unfortunate. What about you, pop star?"

He rolled his lips in his mouth, shrugging, "I'm not against it. I've just, never thought about it either."

"Hmm, intriguing..." I ate one final fry, grabbing my purse and throwing it over my shoulder, "Come on, let's go take that walk, take a couple more hits, buy some sex toys for shits and giggles."

I watched Catalina as she walked ahead of me, spinning in small circles as she did, arms extended out to the air on either side of her. She looked a special type of beautiful tonight, though I did miss her unruly curls. We had been strolling along the canals for a while now, only ten minutes away from the red light district.

The moonlight seemed to dance on her, making me look away, filled with fear I would never be able to stop looking at her if I didn't. I placed the joint between my lips, taking the last drag it had left before throwing on the ground, putting it out properly.

"So what sex toys are we buying?" I shout out at her, her walk slowing to a stop.

"I'm thinking a fleshlight for you, gotta make sure you're taken care of on this trip." She giggled, as I caught up to her, shoving her slightly.

"Make sure to get you a vibrator, keep you in a happy mood." I shot back, causing her to snort.

"What makes you think I don't already have one?" Her eyes narrowed at me.

I opened my mouth to speak, closing it quickly, shaking my head. If there was one thing I was learning, it was that Catalina would always leave me speechless, one way or another. We kept walking along the canals, my eyes flicking over to her consistently, watching the way in which she seemed to take in the city. She would walk with her gaze shifting around, turning around and walking backwards to take it all in. I could only imagine what the world looked like to her. A painting constantly coming to life in her mind, I was almost envious of her ability to look at the world that way.

I smiled softly, looking ahead, realizing how much Robin would have loved her. He also would have picked her up off the side of the road, helped her figure out what was next. He would say life gave him a bit of sunshine at night. He loved life in the same way I believed her too; it just added to the serendipity of meeting Catalina.

"Look, you can see the lights from the shop windows". She said breaking my trance, and she was right, up ahead was different variations of bright lights, reds and some purples.

"Let's see," I said, pulling my phone out of my pants and pulling up maps. I typed in sex shops, finding quickly that they truly were everywhere. I chuckled, pinching my lower lip and looking up at Catalina, "How about this one?"

I showed her the screen, displaying the store "The Bronx" on the screen. She took the phone from me, scrolling through and nodding, "It looks like fun, let's go."

We made our way over, walking past tourists taking pictures of the stores and the lights. Catalina helped us move in a way that made it feel like we were from here, like we knew where we were going. We made it quickly to the store, opening the door and walking in. Catalina moved  ahead of me, making her way over to a lifelike dildo, taking it off the display and turning to me with wide eyes.

"It has veins!" She exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Most do." I said, taking it from her and looking it over, "This looks fucking terrifying."

She laughed, nodding in agreement as I put it back on the display. She grabbed the bend of my arm, pulling me towards a back wall filled with different variations of games. My eyes skimmed over all the different options of games, landing on a truth or dare card game. I opened the box from the bottom, pulling out some of the cards. Every question was sexual, my neck burning red as I read each one.

Favorite sexual position.

What does coming feel like for you?

I dare you to show me your dirtiest fantasy.

"What'd you got there?" Catalina said, making me jump slightly as she hovered, peeking over at the cards, "Oh, let's get those. You know, for a rainy day." She said, shrugging.

We continued our walk through the store, Catalina teasing me with the different fleshlight options only making me roll my eyes at her. She picked up a cock ring, tilting her head at me and nodding, adding it to the small basket she had picked up to add things in. I was happy the store wasn't busy besides a few guests that seemed to know exactly what they were coming in for, quickly leaving right after. It was crazy how comfortable she was doing this with me, moreover, how shy she made me feel. I was a sexual person, I never had a problem showcasing it. Yet she made the idea of being here with her make my skin turn bright red.

I licked my lips, finding a section of different lingerie options. Black lace, green corsets, crotchless panties. I grabbed a black one from the display, dainty lace, with ribbon tying across the front, crotchless

"I don't know if that will look the most flattering on you, but we could give it a try." I heard Catalina's voice to my left, my eyes glancing over at her.

"Oh this? No, this is for you. As a thank you present for the cock ring." I said, tossing it in the basket, a small smirk on my face.

Licking her lips, her eyes traced over the image on the front of the small bag holding the set, her eyes widened a bit, "Funny you think I could ever look good in that. I don't even have enough boobs to fill that if we combined both of mine into one."

"Catalina, shut up. I bet you'd be a dream." I said, holding her gaze, trying not to blush. My chest felt warm at the sudden vision of her in it.

"I think you need more marijuana." She said, turning on her heels, not wasting a minute as she walked away, "Come on, let's go pay, we have other stores to explore."

We walked down the district, taking in other stores, laughing at the window displays. I was having a hard time making eye contact with Harry, all I could hear in my mind was his comment about me in the lingerie set we had bought.

"I bet you'd be a dream."

It had only been three nights now together, but he made it feel like I had known him more. Everything felt easy with him, like I didn't have to think twice about what I was going to do or say next. It was like he would just accept every bit of me that came forward, without judgment.

"I believe those are the storefronts where the sex workers are." He said, pointing to several women standing in the windows. I peeked my eyes up, seeing them move around the window displays to lure people in. Tourist were either staring or taking photos, either way they were amused.

I looked over at Harry, watching as his eyes traced over the women in the windows. I moved my eyes back over, wondering if my mum would have really done this, if she would have really paid for sex, for a good time.

"Do you think they would let us share?" I said softly, moving my gaze back to him.

"What?" He said, turning quickly to me, eyes wide.

"I don't know what to expect, or if I would be brave enough like my mum to do this by myself....but maybe, we can both share someone....I dunno. I think I'm just getting nervous, you don't have too. I don't even have to...would my mum actually even do this?" I rambled on, Harry laughing and turning to stand in front of me, placing both hands on my shoulders.

"I haven't done something wild like this since I was in my early twenties....let's just, try. We don't have to go through with it if we don't want to. We will just pay and carry on with the night." His eyes searched mine, reassuring me.

"Will you take the lead?" I said softly, the sweetest of smiles appearing on his face.

"Catalina shy? I never thought I'd see the day." He chuckled and I looked down shaking my head.

"Shut up, you were blushing up a storm in that first store, don't think I didn't notice." I narrowed my eyes at him, only making him blush again. We both laughed and he surprised me by taking my hand in his, our fingers weren't interlocked, but I still felt a growing warmth creeping from my hand up my arm.

"Come on, Catalina, let's go get our kicks." He winked softly, leading me towards the least busy looking store front. We walked up the steps quickly, slipping through the deep maroon door.

Inside, the atmosphere was hazy, lights dim to the point where faces weren't recognizable. We approached what looked like a front desk, an older man quickly sitting straight in his chair, looking us up and down. He began speaking to us in Dutch, Harry quickly putting his hand up, "Uh, English only? Please?"

"Right. How many? Two girls? I have no male." He said, his eyes dancing on me. I couldn't help but squeeze Harry's hand, pulling myself closer to him.

"One is fine." Harry said, the man sitting back in his chair.

"Double pay."

"That's fine," Harry said, pulling out his money clip, waving it at the man.

He told him the amount, Harry paying him in cash before we were led into a separate room, women lining the wall. The more steps we took closer to this, the more my stomach churned.

"Which one?" the man asked bluntly, Harry turning to face me.

I peeked up at him through my lashes, shrugging. I glanced back at the girls, my eyes scanning over them. All of them were so beautiful in their own right; many even making me feel unattractive. My eyes landed on a red head, bright green eyes, for some reason, her gaze was strong on me, almost willing me to pick her.

I licked my lip, pushing up on my toes and whispering to Harry, "The red head."

I watched as his eyes glanced over to her, taking her in fully, "Hmm, mhm." He nodded, turning to the man, telling him our choice.

"Roe, now!" He yelled at her, she nodded quickly making her way over to us. She took Harry's free hand leading us back out to a hallway, leading into a different room.

"Drink?" She asked, both of us nodding. She didn't ask what, simply serving us a dark liquor that seemed to be the only thing they had to offer. She brought it over, handing it to me first, then Harry, sitting on his lap. I watched her, starting to kiss along his neck. He took a long sip of his drink, licking his lips clean as his head fell back, his eyes closing. She kissed up to his ear lobe, her hand moving across and down his body, slipping under his sweater.

As her hand moved up his stomach and chest, his sweater rose with it, revealing his toned muscles, the ferns on his lower stomach peek slightly above his pants, his butterfly tattoo moving with each breath he took. I drank my drink, the biggest gulp I could take as he turned his face to her, their lips meeting. I suddenly realized how quickly this was happening. She wasn't here to talk, she was here to work and move on to her next client.

She broke the kiss, her gaze moving over to me, hand reaching out to me. I looked down at it, licking my lips and standing up. I finished the last of my drink, placing it down as I made my way over, taking her hand. She guided me to the other side of the couch, allowing me to sit down. Glancing at him briefly, she reached for my face, pulling my face towards her and kissing me. It felt foreign to me, lips were lips, and a kiss was a kiss at the end of it all, but I had never been kissed by a woman. It was softer, more delicate, breath getting quickly caught in my chest. Her fingers pulled at my shirt, untucking it and pulling carefully over my head. She discarded it to the side, peppering kisses along my collarbone. Her tongue tracing a path up my neck, her lips following it back down then up again. I whimpered softly, her lips meeting mine, her tongue attempting to find mine, but I didn't allow it.

She pulled away from me, guiding me with her eyes to Harry's lips, I swallowed; knowing I didn't want to go there. Not with how much time we still had left on this trip. I bit my lip, guiding her lips back to his gently. I sat back in the corner, my eyes never leaving them. She wasted no time kissing him, adjusting herself so she was straddling him; her hips grinding down into his. I heard a soft groan escape him, his hand reaching up into her hair, pulling her away from him. His lips found her neck, sponging kisses into it, meanwhile her movements seemed to apply more and more pressure.

His face turned towards me, eyes searching my face; I could feel it red with the heat watching all of this was causing, "Come here," he said softly.

I swallowed, wanting to shake my head, wanting to find a way to decline; but my body moved faster than my mind. Once I was close enough, he pulled me gently towards him, fingers digging into my bare waist, his nose knocking my head back gently. I felt the wetness of his parted lips place a deep kiss into my pulse point, almost as if he knew exactly where to find it. I inhaled sharply against the chills that spilled over me. He sponged kisses up my neck, placing the softest on my ear, "We can stop whenever, we can leave whenever." He whispered, assuring me, almost as if he could hear all my inner thoughts. I nodded, pulling back, my eyes locking with his momentarily. I couldn't help but smile, a small chuckle coming from him, "We aren't Alessia Stone?"

I chuckled more, shaking my head at him, laughter coming from him soon. He tapped my nose softly, turning to the beautiful redhead wrapped around him. He leaned up and kissed her deeply, "We are going to go. I'm sorry to have wasted your time, beautiful." He was so gentle with his words, a blush spreading on her face that I just understood too well. She nodded, slowly moving off of him, smiling softly at me. She turned on her heels, walking out of the room without another thought.

She broke the kiss, her gaze moving over to Catalina, her hand reaching out to her. I watched Catalina's eyes, moving to look down at it, licking her lips and standing up. She finished the last of her drink, placing it down as she made her way over, taking Roe's hand. She guided her to the other side of the couch, allowing her a place to sit down next to me. Roe's eyes landed on me briefly, she then reached for Catalina's face, pulling her towards her and kissing her. It felt wrong watching them, but I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop looking at the furrow of Catalina's brows as she kissed her. Roe's fingers pulled at her shirt, untucking it from her jeans and pulling carefully over her head. All I could see was the perfect flesh that covered Catalina. The perfect softly golden skin, the suppleness. Roe discarded the shirt to the side, peppering kisses along her collarbone. Her tongue tracing a path up her neck, her lips following it back down then up again. I heard Catalina whimper softly, as Roe's lips met hers, the sound making my cock twitch in my pants.

She pulled away from Catalina, guiding her with her eyes to my lips, I could see the hesitation in her eyes, I could see the nervous fear. She bit her lip, guiding Roe's lips back to mine gently. She wasted no time kissing me, adjusting herself so she was straddling me; her hips grinding down into mine. I groaned, her center pressing perfectly against my hardening cock, my hand reaching up into her hair, pulling her away from me. I felt desperate, my lips finding her neck, sponging kisses into it, meanwhile her movements grew heavier on me. Yet even with this beautiful woman making me feel so good, my mind still went straight to Catalina.

I turned towards her, eyes searching her face, the brightest blush taking over down to her neck, "Come here," I said softly.

She swallowed, the same look of hesitation as before playing on her face; but her body moved towards me. Once she was close enough, I gripped the soft skin of her bare waist, pulling her into me, my nose knocking her head back gently. My parted lips placed a deep kiss into her pulse point, her body shuddering, heart beating into my lips. She inhaled sharply against the chills, I could feel the tension in her body; like she couldn't loosen up. I sponged kisses up her neck, placing the softest on her ear, "We can stop whenever, we can leave whenever." I whispered, knowing she needed the support, knowing I didn't want her to over extend her boundaries. She nodded, pulling back, our eyes locking momentarily. She smiled, like if she couldn't help it, a small chuckle coming from me, "We aren't Alessia Stone?"

She chuckled more, shaking her head at me, laughter coming from deep in my belly soon after. She was her mother's daughter, but she wasn't her mother's curiosity, and it was perfectly fine. For some reason, it made me appreciate her more. It made me want to know more of her willingness to try, layered with her willpower to stop when she couldn't anymore. I tapped her nose softly, turning to the beautiful redhead wrapped around me. This wasn't her fault, she was so innocent in this, I hoped she didn't take our leaving personal. I leaned up and kissed her deeply, "We are going to go. I'm sorry to have wasted your time, beautiful," I said, a blush spreading on her face. She nodded, slowly moving off of me, smiling softly at Catalina. She turned on her heels, walking out of the room, my eyes moving to Catalina, picking up her blouse, slipping it back on. I stood up, adjusting myself in my pants, fixing my sweater. I watched Catalina carefully, analyzing her face and movements, making sure she was okay.

I walked over, my finger gently under her chin, lifting her face up, "You okay?"

"I feel slightly embarrassed," she blushed slightly, more of her shy side creeping out.

"Why? You tried, that was the goal, to try. You saw what your mum would have experienced, you did it." I said, her big doe eyes staring back at me.

"It just wasn't me...." She said softly, and I nodded.

"That's fine, I like Catalina Sloane. You don't need to be anyone else." I smiled, the blush pushing down her neck, her eyes moving from mine. I had the urge to kiss her face, to press my lips to her forehead, but I didn't, I swallowed, stepping back slightly, "Come on, let's go see what other trouble we can get into. I heard they have a custom condom shop somewhere around here, it could be fun." I wiggled my eyebrows making her giggle.

"Let's get some, turn them into balloons." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Slip one on a banana with the cock ring too!" I raised an eyebrow back, both of us bursting into laughter.

"Let's do it!" She said, reaching for my arm as we made our way out, back onto the busy street of the district. So many people surrounded us, but for the moment, my focus was just on her.

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
Sorry for many things. For the twitter drama, for the delay on updates! I hope you all enjoy this one already working on the next update!

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 & 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎.
- 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢 💋
@𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8M 298K 70
Don't you call her baby. We're not talking lately. Don't you call her what you used to call me... A story in which a girl who writes songs falls in...
759K 12.1K 73
@jonahmarais is following you You liked @jonahmarais photo You followed @jonahmarais back All rights reserved to @FB1717 no one can copy or mirror t...
245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
10M 515K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...