𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

24-Hurt To Broken❣️

3.7K 151 19
By Solitary_0813

Hurt To Broken....... 💔

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

At the beach......

They all sat on the beach mat beside each other partner in a circle.

Jin pour juice in the 12 glasses and forward to all they take it mumbling a thanks.

So Let's begin the game...... Hobi said dramatically taemin rolled their eyes

They decided to play "Never Have I Ever" game they discussed about the rules and take swear no one lie in this game and give them an explanation and if you do that thing you have to take a sip of your juice.

(A/N:- Readers y'all can also play with them so please comment your answer if you guys wants to play. 👀)

Never have I ever flirted just to get something I wanted....... Yoona said
giggling.

Jimin, Jisoo, Jin and hobi take a sip of their juice

Jennie look at hobi in disbelief

I flirted with you I swear...... Hobi said hurriedly she raise her eyebrows he nervously look away.

I flirted with shopkeeper just for discount......  Jimin said to suga tae laughing at them.

They always flirted to everyone....... Joon said to jin and jisoo they just shrugged mumbling 'so what.'

Never have I ever gotten a tattoo...... Seo said looking at jk arm he chuckle and take a sip everyone got shocked except taegi when jimin take a sip too.

Woah jimin when did you got tattoo... Jisoo ask amusingly he smile shyly.

Two and half month ago in Europe.... Jimin mumble they nods their head.

When you got tattoos Hyung?...... Seo ask to jk '13 years ago.' He mumbled seo nodded his head.

Never have I ever googled myself..... Jimin said wiggling to suga.

Suga, Joon and Seo take a sip rolling their eyes laughing sound echoing on the beach.

Never have I ever laugh so hard I spit out my drink...... Suga said smiling at jimin he rolled his eyes and take a sip.

Joon, jin, hobi and yoona take a sip.

Never have I ever had a crush on a best friend sibling...... Bogum said tae start laughing jk admiring his baby
with his big bambi heart eyes.

Suga groan and take a sip hobi too.

Hobi and joon best friend and he crush on jennie.

Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush...... Jisoo said glaring at bogum

Bogum, joon and Tae take a sip jk smile at his love.

Whose toothbrush you used tae....... Jisoo ask he point towards jk she shook her head.

Never have I ever gotten heated during a family game night...... Jin said
smirking at joon.

Joon take a sip only others laugh at him he gave them tight lips smile.

Never have I ever fallen asleep in class...... Joon sarcasm to jin he rolled his eyes. All take sip groaning except jk.

Never have I ever broken a bone..... Tae said

Never have I ever broken a bone....... Tae said after thinking so much and wiggling his eyebrow to suga he roll his eyes.

Jimin, suga, seo, yoona and jk take a sip.

They all said about their injury jk skip that question tae noted to ask later.

Never have I ever eaten a carton of ice cream..... Jk said mischievously smirk.

Tae, jimin, jisoo, yoona, jin and jennie take a sip.

Never have I ever screamed during a scary movie...... Jennie said laughing at hobi.

Hobi, jimin, jisoo, yoona and jin take a sip. Other look at tae raising eyebrow.

I don't scream I just hid in hyungie embrace or pillow..... Tae mumble pouting they coo at him jk caresses his back and peck on his temple.

Never have I ever been in love with someone without them knowing among us...... Hobi said smirking mentally looking at Seo Joon.

Taekook look at each other and take a sip others look at them squinted eyes.

Why didn't you sip Seo Joon..... Hobi ask confusedly seo furrow taking all attention.

Because I don't love anyone here...... Seo said furrowing hobi raise his eyebrow.

You loves Taehyung right.......... Hobi blunt other give wth look to hobi Joon and Jennie cursing him mentally tae look at jk who already staring hobi blankly.

Wh..at are you talking about hyung it's nothing like that..... Seo said and look away.

Don't lie to me I've proof against you.... Hobi said and play an audio in this audio joon, jennie, seo and hobi voice coming they look at him in disbelief.

What I record this for right time and see this is the right time he were just lying to us smoothly..... Hobi said and sip his drink shrugging his shoulder.

I've a crush on him or maybe I like him in past not now. I really like him as a friend....... Seo said with a soft smiling looking at tae.

Then why you get agree when we ask you to marry our brother......... Jennie ask namjin look at her in disbelief.

Because he is a perfect human being who won't want to marry him?.... Seo said tae point towards jk who hold it before anyone notice his finger both glaring at each other.

He is happily married now, then why I become third person like a psycho in their happy life........ Seo said laughing other nods their head.

Pfftt he have no problem with it he himself agree with Namjoon...... Hobi said showing his hand to jk he closed his eyes tightly he open his eyes and turn towards tae hesitantly.

Good.... Tae mumble to jk and give him a beautiful fake smile then look at hobi.

"You want to open more secret or we should continue this game.... Tae said with his blank face in deep cold voice

Namjinkook doomed now and he will absolutely revenge to hobi about this matter and about Seo he will think about him later. Jennie too.

Bogum suga and jimin shook their head in disbelief. Jisoo and Yoona processing what happened just..

Let's play one last game then we will end this small get together....... Yoona said calmly to divert their mind other look at her and nodded unsurely.

I want to go home.... Tae deadpanned
jk nods his head he gets up and try to help tae he show him his palm to stop.

Thank you for having us here have a good night y'all...... Tae said bowing with a soft smile.

You four just count your days...... Tae said point towards Joon, Jennie, hobi and Seo and walk towards their car.

Congratulation now he will hate me like the way y'all wanted I hope y'all  happy now specially you right hyung Jk said in his cracked voice other taken back because of his vulnerable tone they never heard his voice this much vulnerable. He follow his angry wife. Yoomin left with jk worriedly

In the car.....

When...... Tae break the silence jk look at him anxiously Suga driving car jim sitting infront seat both didn't dare to look back.

When are you planning to leave me Mr Jeon... Tae ask coldly jk heart stop for a second he gulp his saliva.

Btw when hyung told you about Seo Joon..... Tae ask squinted his eyes jk fiddling with his bracelet.

When they invite us for dinner after our marriage..... Jk told him in low voice he nods his head and cross his arm upto his chest...

I doesn't meant anything which I did in past i'm really regretting about this. Jk whisper looking at him with his big bambi glossy eyes tae look away.

Tae's Pov....

Shaky breath, with glossy eyes, racing heart I look outside of the window my heart wailing to me today to my own self where I went wrong? Why I force him to marry me Or he really never loved me its all my illusion nothing else.

It's really my craziness took me here in this situation where i'm feeling so much pain but couldn't able to tell my pain to other cause its all happening
because of me and because of my stupidity and stubbornness.

But what's my fault i'm really weak infront of my heart its not my fault to love someone selflessly it's happen I didn't do anything I just do one think I love this person so much I never imagine my future without him ever.

But I've to break his every brain nuts which always think about other not about itself stupid bunny just wait and watch how you will beg infront of me for my love and cry for me but I will ignore you like you always do with me then you will feel how I were feel everytime when you choose other above me........ End tae's pov......

Suga stop car infront of the house tae get off from car and walk inside the  home jk instantly open the door car get off and run behind him.

I'm going to saw their first fight ever you park the car... Jimin said and run towards home leaving behind dumb- founded suga.

....

Bab...

Don't you dare just fxcking don't you dare to complete this word call me by my name Taehyung..... Tae growled in anger and went upstair after glaring at him last time.

Jk biting his lower lips continuously he sat on the stair with his blur vision
and blink to clear his tears.

jimin also flinch and shocked after hearing tae's this kind of tone which he used first time for his Jungkook.
He can understand the matter is really serious.

Suga came inside the house and saw jk sitting on the stair head down jim standing infront of him.

He came and tap jimin he look back with a flinch.

What happened?.... Suga whispered he shook his head and went upstair towards their bedroom he furrowed.

He sat beside jk and caresses his back hesitantly jk look at him with a small smile tears twinkling in his eyes.

I don't want to sound rude right now still i've to say some words you were wrong everytime whenever you push him away without any reason he didn't ask anything from you except your love. You still didn't beleive in his Love, you agree with them for god sake he is your husband not a thing, you said ok like its a normal thing for you. Today you didn't hurt him today you break him........ Suga said jk nods his head rubbing his face with his both palm with a heavy sigh suga patted on his back and went to his room 'go to your room hyung' suga mumble. He sat there for 30 minutes.

Jk gets up and made his way towards his room with his wobble step slowly  hesitantly like he is dragging himself

Few minutes ago....

Tae came inside his shared bedroom he groan and hit on his forehead.

You stupid fuxking Taehyung what's the need to shout at him I know he does wrong but he don't deserve this cruelty of yours bitxh...... Tae said fist his hair tightly cursing own self with so much anger.

I'm so sorry hyungie I'm sorry sorry.... Tae mumble crying hiding his face in his both palm mumbling continuously  sorry.

I know i'm hurt but it's not mean to hurt him too, who already a broken soul...... Tae said in his hiccups.

He wipe his tears take out his clothes enter inside washroom.

He took warm shower to make his mind and body relax to think straight and properly.

Why you always do this to me.... Tae said crying under the shower.

Flashback 1 month ago.

Tae and Mrs Jeon sitting on the sofa talking on randomly topics giggling.

I thought yoongi likes you thats way I talked with your mother about your and yoongi marriage then we got to know he were relationship with jimin. Mrs Jeon said laughing thinking about their misunderstanding tae make faces

Eww me and suga hyung no way.... Tae said making faces she laugh at him.

Why? What's the problem with my baby.... She said making sad faces tae giggle.

There's nothing problem with Hyung mumma but our hearts only beat for the one we love the most we never think about each other in romantic way we love each other as a brother... Tae said smiling Mrs Jeon caresses his hair softly.

If I knew before you love Jungkook I will not talk with your mom about yoongi instead of Jungkook.... Mrs jeon said he nods his head mumbled I knew.

And also Jungkook didn't said about this purposal when we discuss with him..... Mrs Jeon said and huffed tae look at him with his moist eyes.

Hyungie know about this marriage purposal already..... Tae ask she nods her head he look down.

We didn't knew about our feeling that time.... Tae lied giggling she chuckle and nods her head.

Flashback end....

You always choose other above me and i'm a fool who thinks about you only..... Tae mumble slide down on the floor crying.

.
To be continued.......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe...... 💚💜

Thank you so much y'all.... ❤️

Pictures credit to rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 14.3K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...