Run Away | Werewolf | Yoongi...

By TundraFox

The amazing scent of chocolate and straight up sugar got stronger and stronger the farther you went down the... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

18

290 18 13
By TundraFox

New chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

*P.S--This chapter is on the mature side except there's still no smut

**P.S--We're going to pretend that nobody went to the military yet/has already gone in this story

***

   A few days later, you were excitedly following behind Yoongi as you both snuck your way into his company through a side door. Yoongi's hand was clasped tightly with yours, your fingers entwined together.

   A quiet giggle escaped your lips as you watched Yoongi look back and forth in a hallway. He turned around and gently hushed you, a slight smile present on his face. You smiled widely at him. "You have to be quiet, Pup," said Yoongi. "You don't want us to be caught, do you?"

   "Of course not," you replied. "You're just so cute that I can't resist." Yoongi pecked your lips before turning back around.

   "You'll have to resist your temptations until we're in my studio," he said while once again searching in the hallway.

   "Okay," you sighed. "I'll get you in your studio."

   Once Yoongi was sure the coast was clear, you both briskly walked through the hallway until you entered the staff elevator. You watched the elevator lose with an excited expression on your face. "I can feel your excitement. My studio isn't really that interesting," Yoongi chuckled.

   "It's the place that you spend the most time in when you're not at home. I feel like I'm about to enter your most sacred spot," you replied while smiling at him. "It feels kind of intimate."

   "You know you're not the first person that's ever going to have been to my studio, right?"

   You smiled at him and nudged his cheek with your forehead. "Of course not. Doesn't make it seem any less special, though." A shy smile spread across Yoongi's face and he looked down to the ground.

   "Of course not," he echoed. "You'll be the first person other than one of my members or a someone from the company to come in. Of course, it's special." You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his scent gland. You were so in love.

   The elevator soon opened and you allowed Yoongi to check the hallway once more before you both were speed walking as fast as you could to Yoongi's studio. You absolutely loved the small adrenaline rush you were feeling. If you got caught, then how would Yoongi explain the situation? Even though it was likely not going to end the best, just the thought of being caught made you feel excited. "Almost there," said Yoongi. You could see Yoongi's "fuck off" cat mat in front of a door near the end of the hallway.

   "Oh, Yoongi-hyung!"

   "Motherfucker," Yoongi cursed. You both were frozen for a moment before turning to the voice. Hoshi and a few members of Seventeen stood behind you.

   "Hi, Hyung!" Hoshi exclaimed happily. "I was just on my way to see you. We wanted your opinion on some lyrics we're writing." Hoshi's gaze turned to you. "Oh, hello. Who are you?"

   "I-I'm-uh-"

   "She's my friend," Yoongi cut in. You saw one of the members behind Hoshi-Vernon, you think-slightly narrow his eyes.

   "Oh. Is this a bad time then?" asked Hoshi.

   "Sorta; yeah. You can come back tomorrow if you'd like."

   "Will do! We'll see you tomorrow." Hoshi and the other members bowed before turning around and going back to wherever they came from.

   "Vernon was definitely suspicious of us," you whispered when you thought they were far enough out of earshot.

   "I wouldn't doubt it, but he ain't going to snitch. I'm sure they have their own secrets." With that, Yoongi grabbed your hand and began to once again pull you down the hallway. "We better get in before a staff member sees you this time."

   Yoongi's studio wasn't exactly new to you (you'd seen it on previous livestreams), but it still felt like you were entering a completely new world. The computer equipment you saw on his desk was so advanced that you felt poor. The space was small, but it was very Yoongi. You absolutely loved it. "What do you think?" Yoongi asked you after watching you take in his studio. You voiced your admiration to it and watched lovingly as Yoongi brightened up at the praise for his space.

   Yoongi sat down in his office chair. "Come here," he said, gesturing to his lap. You blinked a few times and gulped before gently settling yourself in his lap. "I wanted to show you some stuff we've been working on that's most likely going to be on our new album."

   You gasped excitedly. "I get insider info?"

   "You get insider info."

   You quietly squealed and focused on the screen. It wasn't a surprise for you when you immediately fell in love with everything you were shown. Yoongi wasn't capable of writing bad music. "I love it," you said, your eyes practically sparkling.

   Yoongi smiled. "I'm so glad you do."

   You turned towards Yoongi and noticed how intensely he was staring at you. His pupils were huge, but otherwise his face was pretty expressionless. What made you know that Yoongi was feeling aroused was his scent.

   "Yoongi-"

   "Hmm?" he drawled lazily, his eyes blinking slowly.

   "Will you-" you hesitated. "Will you kiss me?"

   "You don't have to ask me that," Yoongi smirked before maneuvering you in his lap to where you were straddling him and pressing his plump lips against your own.

   You kissed Yoongi almost desperately, your scent growing sweeter and sweeter as you felt yourself also becoming aroused. Yoongi's hands were holding your hips in place and your own hands were holding Yoongi's face. The kiss grows rougher and sloppier as you feel Yoongi's hands running along your body as if he can't get enough of you. "Fuck," Yoongi gasps into your mouth, drawing a quiet whimper out of you. "You're so good for me," he growled. "So perfect for me. I love you so much."

   Instead of replying, you reached for the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head. You heard Yoongi's breath hitch. After observing him for a moment, you reached behind you and unclipped your bra before sliding it over your shoulders and letting it hit the ground. "Fuck," Yoongi cussed, but his eyes remained trained on your own eyes, refusing to dart down. Your heart felt warm. Even though Yoongi had seen you shirtless before; even though Yoongi had already pleasured you with his fingers-he still had the decency not to look at you before you gave him verbal permission.

   "It's okay," you whispered. "You can look." At lightning speed, Yoongi's eyes snapped down to your chest. You watched in amusement at how hungrily he stared at you. Slowly, Yoongi raised his hands and cupped you.

   "This is okay?" he questioned while looking into your eyes again.

   "Yes."

   Yoongi leaned forward and mouthed at your skin. You purred quietly in pleasure. "So good," he whispered. A moan escaped your mouth when you felt Yoongi begin to suck. He chuckled at the cute sound and continued to suck. You squirmed in his lap and moaned again when you felt yourself rub against his private parts. You wanted him, and it was clear that he wanted you as well.

   "How far away is your heat?" he panted. "I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back like this."

   "It's coming up in a month," you choked out. "I only get mine twice a year."

   "Fuck, my rut is coming up, too. We're lined up." When a werewolf's heat and rut cycle were lined up, the possibility of children was almost double the chance than normal. It was also the best time to mate. "How lucky is that?" Yoongi chuckled while looking up at you. "We're going to have to be on birth control, though."

   "Of course," you agreed. It was too early for children.

   "I want you so bad, Y/N," Yoongi groaned. You purred again. "I've never been this fucking horny before. You don't even want to know the things I want to do to you." You pressed yourself against his middle again.

   "I can help you if you'd like?" Yoongi's eyes widened and his scent spiked. "I've done it before. Wouldn't be anything new." Even though you both hadn't gone all the way, you'd pleasured Yoongi on the night that you both confessed your love and he'd pleasured you. It was a magical night that you'd never forget.

   "Please," he pleaded. You placed a sweet kiss on his lips before reaching for his pants.

   Afterwards, you and Yoongi moved to his couch and cuddled each other on it, the both of you blissfully drunk on each other's scent. You were endlessly purring from how comfortable you were. There wasn't a thought in your mind other than your mate and how truly wonderful he was. You had gotten so lucky. Yoongi was the best thing that had ever happened to you.

   "I love you," you mumbled into his neck.

   "I love you," Yoongi parroted.

   There was nothing that would or could ruin that day for you. Everything was as it should be. You were happy.

   "I don't know what I'm going to do when I go on tour," Yoongi whispered. "I can't imagine leaving you here by yourself for all that time."

   "Let's not think about that right now, yeah?" you said gently. "That's a topic for another day."

   "You're right," he agreed. "Today is only for cuddles and kisses." You giggled and placed another kiss on his lips. Yoongi smiled into it before pulling away and nosing into your scent gland. The hard stuff was for another day-for now, you were just content with softly loving your mate. Everything was as it should be.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also, I actually had a reason that I didn't update last week! My parents came down to visit during the weekend, so when they were gone, I had to get caught up on my homework. So here y'all go:D

I'm depressed now that Yoongi's gone. I won't be okay until he is back. And I think I'll legitimately cry when Namjoon goes. And Jimin. All three of them are my biases T~T

Bye friends~~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...
41.3K 1.6K 59
✅COMPLETED✅ ❤HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 on btssmut, #2 on yoongixoc, #46 on agustd, #4 on kpopsmut { "TOUCH HER AGAIN....AND YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!" the ma...
223K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...