๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ

By reportsbytoya

๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ... More

๐˜…
1: ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
2: ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
3: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
4: ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป.
5: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ
6: ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
7: ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ *
8: ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ
9: ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ *
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
10: ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
11: ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ *
12: ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ
13: ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด / ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™จ
14: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
15: ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part one*
16: ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚...part two
17: ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ
18: ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ *
19: ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
20: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ *
๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ ๐˜‚ / visuals
21: ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† 4 ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
22: ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†...๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€?*
23: ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
24: ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
25: ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ*
26: ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
27: ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ผ/๐—ฎ
28: ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
29: ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ
30: ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ...part one
30: ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€...part two
๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ / visuals
31: ๐—บ๐˜€. ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต*
32: ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†, ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜‡๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€

๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ*

5.9K 350 130
By reportsbytoya

𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵

two years 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:

"Hey, Roro."

Bright brown eyes blinked at me, the purest smile spreading as he sat up in the twin-sized bed. Kairo Keiz wiggled himself out of the Blaze cartoon covers, pushing his curls back as his feet hit the rug under this bed. I crossed over his side of the bedroom, with his twin to my right.

"Ma Ma...Lani?" Ms. Kalani removed her pacifier at the sound of her name. The only one out of them that still depends on the soothing effect.

"Yeah, Roro." Kairo ignored his sister's tone, while I shuffled my laugh. I'm not sure why, but it seems in the last month — Kalani's remarks were becoming more snappy.

Kairo maneuvered from the low-slate bed to his sister. The two of them looked at each other before he came to find me in the bathroom.

"You sleep okay, baby?" Nodding, Roro rubbed his eyes while I wet a facial towel to clean him up with. As always, I kneeled, becoming at eye level. The gesture allowed him to snuggle up with me as I finished the task. And like always by the time it was over, Roro smiling and watching my every move — while Lani came into their bathroom with toys in hand.

Kalani got her pick between a few favorites. Her Bearington Bears or the two Honey Girls Blush Bears by the Build-A-Bear company. Then Roro was off to get either his Blaze Monster truck or the Camden Murphy Dragonoid truck.

"You..truck?"

"Yep. Me, Lani."

"I wanna play, Ma Ma."

Before we could leave the room, I decided to straighten up the Blaze-inspired half. When Kalani woke up about two hours ago, it was easy to let her maneuver around quietly while tidying up her space. However, now that both of them were awake — I needed to get this room as clean as possible before they started to tackle the day.

"Kalani...that's Kairo's and you just said that it is his. So, why do you think you can take it from him?" I put his pillows back into place and made sure to straighten the fuzzy rug, throw blanket, and align his monster truck bean bags.

The two cartoons, Blaze and Princess Tiana became the split decision in making their nursery into a toddler bedroom. It was still fresh in the scheme of things. The nursery lasted for the first year. However, it was the second day after their first birthday, December 26th, that Kalani climbed out of bed. But instead of coming to our room like usual, we found the little one downstairs. Thankfully Sunshine didn't let her out his sight.

Two kids....

"But...I..."

"No, Lani." Kairo said and just like that, on queue, Kalani dropped her bears in hopes of taking the truck from him. Shaking my head I scooped up the teddies and the little pigtail-wearing girl. Her chunky twist bounced as I put her on my hip with a simple kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go downstairs, Roro. That's all you want for now?"

"Yes, Ma Ma."

Leading the way, Kairo played with the trucks as we took the stairs. Kalani sang off beat to Gracie's Corner and the second we hit the bottom floor, I put her down.

"Mimi, see!" Kairo held up the toys, waving them excitedly for Milan. As if he didn't play with them every day. Then something, or better yet, someone caught his attention. "Me-Maw!" That show-n-tell moment was cut short the second Dakota and Ka'Dafii walked inside from the downstairs balcony of our Johns Creek home.

The twins rushed off in the direction of their father as Milan came to stand next to me at the kitchen island.

"Thanks for cleaning up." I told her, appreciating the handy work after the breakfast I just cooked. Now I just need to Kairo in his chair so I can feed him.

"Of course!" Her cheery tone made me side-eye. The possibilities of why a sixteen-year-old would clean up randomly were endless.

"What, Mimi?" I asked, figuring her unspoken chore of washing the dishes, putting them away, and sweeping — came at an expense.

Of course, in the time that we've lived together — Milan has adjusted well to being in Georgia with her sister. The biggest challenge was finding the perfect high school for her to attend along with us moving to Johns Creek during my seven-month mark. Milan has handled every mark like a trooper and to be honest — it was me, who didn't want to burden her. Living with newborns wasn't fun and toddlers aren't easy. Still, she's supportive and I tell her every chance I get that her goal isn't to see herself as a second mother or caregiver to my babies.

They have two able-bodied parents.

And Godparents.

"Well, since you're going out for the weekend...I was thinking that maybe...I could spend the weekend at Nique's house. Please?" Leaning against the counter, I played with the idea. By now Roro and Lani had pulled the attention of KD and Kota.

"Ion know Nique people like that."

"I know, but I trust her. And it's just her mom there. She's really nice and I have her number for you to call."

"And what y'all gon' be doing this weekend?"

"Um," See? That pause in conversation let me know everything I needed to know. "Not much, maybe to the mall and get our feet done since Jessy already did my nails," Smirking, I raised an eyebrow at her. Waiting for more details of their weekend plans. Because what would she be doing at Nique's house that she can't do here? Not to be an asshole, but our house was spacious and every bit of spectacular.

From a pool and jacuzzi out back with a complete grilling station. Downstairs in the basement was a theater and gaming area with a multi-screen gaming setup. Plus, Mimi had her own space that wasn't much smaller than our master bedroom. Finding a home to meet our requirements wasn't hard and I kept that in mind. Especially now, when I rather her entertain guests here than her go somewhere else.

"Okay...and, there may...be a little... razzle-dazzle, party, like a....small kickback this weekend. Very small, intimate...not anything crazy! But," Nope. "But....I promise you we're only going for a little while! And then we're going right back to Nique's house for the night. I promise, Pooh!"

"I...Ion....Ion know about that Milan." Shaking my head, I hated to deny her of those experiences because God knows I had my nights. Especially after Lynn's last prison stint during high school and my Granny wasn't her sharpest self. But? You know better, you do better. And looking back? I needed my behind whooped for the things me and Khadi snuck off to do.

Nique has proven her innocence with each visit and passing conversation. Indeed, she came from a single-parent household and after she and Mimi became friends so quickly — it felt natural to invite Nique out for girl days or lunch dates on the weekend. Even with the innocent act, I knew better.

"What's going on?" KD stepped into the kitchen, maybe the whispered denial and Milan's sudden pout gave away the moment.

"Ask him. See what he says."

"Nah...ask me what?" Ka'Dafii was serious when he said he didn't want to get invoiced in our disputes or help with my authoritative decisions.

"I wanted to go over to Nique's house this weekend while you guys were in Costa Rica. Please?" Milan said, all in one breath.

"Don't be acting like you scared when you tell his ass the plan. I'm the one you should be nervous about, bookie."

"I'm not scared...I just don't want him to say no." KD laughed while leaning against the corner near me. Shrugging his shoulders at first as if it were so simple.

"I can't say no, and I'm not going to. If you wanna go and you feel like it's safe...go ahead. You know the rules," Crossing my arms I openly sized him, knowing that those relaxed rules wouldn't apply in about fifteen years with Kalani or Kairo. "Keep ya' location on and if Penelope call or text, you pick up. Or I send a search team."

"I got it, promise." Zay nodded, his way of signaling that it was final.

"Well....I got some last minute stuff to do. So, I'll drop you off while I'm out," I volunteered, figuring that me, Kalani, and Mama Kota could use the adventure for a Target and beauty store run. "Go get ya' stuff ready."

"K. Thank you." With a kiss on my cheek and a quick hug around KD, Milan took the second exit off the kitchen for the fastest route to the staircase. Leaving a few moments of privacy with Zay.

"Very trusting of you, would ya' say?"

"What Milan did that made you not trust her?" He awaited a response and one didn't come he grinned, pulling me closer. "We both know denying her, is only going to push her away. Mimi's not the same thirteen-year-old she was when she first came to Atlanta. She knows you trust her to be responsible."

"You're right."

"Plus, she's hanging around the older crowd because somebody encouraged her to finish high school early. So those juniors and seniors are now her peers. And them niggas is partying and hanging out...," I told the man he was right and yet he continued to prove points. "You already told me about some of them parties you went to in high school. Fast tail ass-"

"I said, you're right. Dang, Zay."

"Just making sure I made my point." He said with a simple kiss on the forehead.

I planned a slick response, but his lips were on mine within a few seconds. Erasing the plan to have that back and forth match. This was better anyway.

"Da Da." A soft whine interrupted the moment and soon little chubby arms and fingers pried between the two of us. Kalani's pigtails shook as she stretched up for Ka'Dafii's attention.

"Um, excuse you," Without second-guessing, he reached down for the little one. Her head rested on her shoulder as he laughed at the silent exchange between us. She hates to see anybody else getting her Daddy's attention.

"Just come take my lil' spot." Lani laughed before popping her pacifier inside her mouth. The three-hour run was clearly taking a toll on her, but like always — she'll fight her sleep for as long as she can.

"You finna head out for real?" KD asked, catching my shirt.

"Yeah, after Roro eats. I need to go to Target and Kota said she needs some stuff too, but didn't want to drive."

"Oh, y'all already made plans? That's crazy."

"Duh, why you think she came over here so early?" As if she was on queue, Dakota walked into the kitchen with Roro right behind her. In his arms were now carrying three trucks. "Aw shucks. You thought she came to see you. That's so cute."

"Don't get beat up."

"Please. I never have to fight for my spot, bookie."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

penelope's 26𝘁𝗵,
𝗖𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗮

Two engaged people who have a beautiful home, two kids, promising careers, genuine love, and a solid foundation. The only thing missing was this moment in Costa Rica. Happening exactly how we said with no interruptions or distractions.

"I'm coming inside. Fuck that."

"Wait," My hands stilled at the sounds of Ka'Dafii's words. A slow huff came from the other side of the door as he waited for me to finish slipping on the custom-made Galia Lahav wedding gown.

Galia Lahav is one of the world's most prominent designers of wedding gowns. Her ability to focus on details was the reason I made sure she designed our dress. Yes, our wedding was a private harmony between just us, but it was planned down to the final detail. From the destination, the weekend of my birthday which marks our third anniversary, and finally the details of our trip to Costa Rica.

We were here for my weekend and the weekend only!

Friday afternoon we left around three o'clock after making sure Dakota and the twins were settled at the house and Milan was safe. Jessy was en route to Johns Creek as we pulled away from the two-story home. Everyone believed this was a simple birthday getaway planned by Ka'Dafii — not knowing the secret we were keeping. Part of me felt bad, but he insisted that we would do something with our family and friends in a few months. However, today was about us.

The four-hour flight was first class on a Delta Flight which got us to Costa Rica with ease. By eight-thirty PM we were in Nicoya, being escorted to the Master Suite of Tierra Magnífica Hotel.

Now it's Saturday, October 20th and I was officially twenty-six years old, moments away from walking down the aisle.

"Can I just see you now?" Ka'Dafii's childlike question made me laugh as I straightened out the cut designs on the gown, to make sure the flowers covered my breasts properly.

It was perfect for the heat radiating down in this October weather. As beautiful as it was, I wasn't trying to wear too many clothes while here. Today's temperatures were reaching eighty-seven degrees alone. 

"I'm almost done."

"We ain't never had no locked doors 'round us, bookie." Ka'Dafii said, twisting the knob once more and I twirled in the mirror, wishing momentarily I had someone here to witness this.

"Don't be stealing my word, bookie. And hush, I'm almost done." In reality, tears were building and I looked away from the mirror.

10 mins.

"Open the door then."

"Have you even turned around?" KD groaned again before mumbling something under his breath. "You can't look when I open this door, KD. For real man."

"I'm not, Barbie."

Testing the luck, I took a deep breath before applying just a bit more of my top coat lipgloss for the nude lip look. Last was the silk pink blindfold on the table near me.

Peaking open the door, KD's back met me and I laughed lowly — knowing his brown eyes were probably bigger than ever.

"Don't turn around," The six-inch heels wouldn't make me 6'4 to match my soon-to-be husband's height, but they did a fair justice.

"You leaving all of your locs down?"

"Nah I'm finna put 'em up."

Tying the knot, I heard when Ka'Dafii sighed. Without a word, he pulled the loose locs to the back of his head as I stepped away. Straightening my dress one last time as he styled his hair without vision.

"You look so good." The words were a silent thought in my head. A thought that slipped out as I watched him pull himself together with the blindfold over his eyes.

"Sound like you trying to get fuc-"

"Shut up, Zay. Dang." Before I led us to the door, I re-folded his pink satin handkerchief for his jacket pocket. My finger lingered on his chest a second too long before I gave us some proper distance.

There were a few traditions we were practicing, even while being alone during this ceremony. One was no sexual touching, another was that he couldn't see me before we got down the aisle. Dreams Las Mareas was a second option as for resorts, but ultimately it didn't meet all of our standards. Still, we used the facility to plan our destination wedding for the beach view, hands-on design, and specialty amenities as the bride and groom.

"You know we still haven't talked about that....right?" I asked with emphasis.

"It ain't nun' to talk about," Once again Ka'Dafii shut down my attempt to bring up the infamous prenup topic. I had the paperwork drawn up before we left Atlanta. It took me a few tries, but I got it done. My first stop was Sebastian and he only laughed as if I had told him the world's greatest joke. Neither of them took me seriously, but after a while, that humor turned into annoyance with Ka'Dafii. The conversation never made it past this point.

Even though, I had good reason for wanting us to be protected if things went left. Which I prayed they didn't — but I work in the media. Every day we're breaking news about another divorce.

"You got my ring?" He asked instead, stuffing one of his hands into the pockets of his tailored bottoms.

Damn.

I almost forgot his ring on the counter

"You forgot my ring, girl?"

"No, asshole. It's right — you don't supposed to be able to see out of that thing, Ka'Dafii!"

"My sight ain't got shit to do with my other senses. You ain't answered me yet, Mariah."

"Yes," Picking up the ten thousand dollar wedding band, I dropped it on the side of my wedding dress. The flower cut to hold my boobs would keep it safe for the time being. "I have it, gosh you gon' beat me up, blind man?"

"Blind?" Giving in, I grabbed his wrist before he could touch the silk material keeping the tradition alive. I couldn't afford for him to move that mask.

"I'm joking...gosh. Are you ready?" KD linked our fingers together, pulling me closer to his being.

"Of course. I been ready, Barbie."

Smiling, I said a silent prayer before tightening my grip and leading down the hallway — away from the temporary changing hall we used for the event. Now in the lobby, I nodded to the grinning concierge, who was most likely amused by the sight of Ka'Dafii being blindfolded. Then the doors opened and the instrumental to Beyoncé's Die With You began.

The most amazing and graceful sight was presented.  Every inch of it was perfection even without our family and friends. There were arrangements with different roses, tulips, and sunflowers aligning the altar where our pastor stood. Scattered under our feet were rose petals and a gold runway for us to follow. We took the aisle, hand-in-hand. Ka'Dafii's grip became tighter with every step. Before I knew it, my tears were falling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗞𝗗

"Let me help you."

Penelope grabbed my hand to push me away playfully, removing her sheer turquoise kimono. The short material barely covered her thick lower half, but without it — everything showed. Including the orange thong swimsuit.

"I got it, freak."

"You can't help a man for wanting to touch you, Barbie." Smirking she laid the piece down on the rocks which we used to step down into the water. It was the only item with us. I came with no phone and she followed suit. Figuring our hike to the Mala Noche Waterfall would be more about viewing than capturing. Even though she made it pretty obvious, this was the time for her Canon.

I'm sure before the trip ends tomorrow evening, we'll come back.

"You're not just a random man wanting to touch me. That's the thing." Without asking, I helped her to step down into the crystal blue waters of the waterfall. We were alone to enjoy the tropical views and sounds.

"Nah, I'm not...but I never been," Leaving the keycard for our suite and her flimsy piece of clothing, we walked a few feet into the water. It was warm and shallow. The rush of the waterfall was the loudest sound near us.

"I got a gift for you."

"Here? You don't got no pockets, how you got something for me?"

"I always got it on me." It took no time for her catch my drift. Most likely both of us were having the same naughty thoughts. For the past forty minutes, she pranced in front of me, barely dressed with the mini cover-up. From her head to her toes I was turned on. We made a bet that we wouldn't have any relations until after the wedding.

But was three long weeks ago and we have been married for two hours now.

"You wanna have sex, for the first time, as a married couple, in the wilderness?"

"I got you in front of a damn waterfall, mama. It don't get no better than this."

Penelope didn't respond right away, but I knew that look on her face. Consideration. She was weighing out the options and that's all I needed. She turned to admire the view or to tease me more.

Slowly, I stalked up behind her shorter frame. Wrapping my arms around her front while kissing down her neck.

Our lips met once Penny turned in my arms, deepening the moment when her tongue brushed against mine.

"We better not get caught, Zay."

She eased away to reach behind herself to undo the ties on the orange bra. Her perfect breast in my view within seconds.

"We won't, mama. I promise."

I inched closer, hearing the heaviness in my own voice as my bottom lip went between my teeth. Reaching out I pulled her closer to kiss down her neck again. Sucking and licking until I reach the top of her titties. Hungrily wanting to put one of her nipples in my mouth.

"I'm serious, Ka'Dafii."

"It'll be quick, I promise. Just let me relieve this stress for both of us."

Grabbing my hands, she placed them on her hips, teasing me with the material of her thong being in the way. There were ties on the side of it, the bow hanging on her hips and I toyed with them before cuffing her ass. Soft whimpers turned into louder moans as I massaged and gripped her body. My tongue rubbed against her nipple before closing my lips around it.

Those three weeks had drained us both.

"Okay, okay...," She whispered.

Pulling my face closer to hers, we shared one more kiss before I lifted her. My fingers slid the material of her thong to the side.

"I just need you inside."

Without pulling my shorts down, I pulled out from underneath her. Groaning as the breeze hit my moist tip. Not wasting a second, I rubbed the head of my dick between her lips. I had to lift her a few more inches to align us. My arms hooked under her thighs as she draped her arms around my neck.

"It's been too long, mama." I kissed her cheek, breathing heavily as we finally connected. Penelope's head fell backward and her hips rolled on top of me.

"Fuck...I missed you."

"I missed being in you too, Barbie," With my arms holding her body up, I brought her down to meet my thrust. Every time she came up and down on my shaft she grew wetter. The sounds of her arousal met my ears, unintentionally causing me to speed up. My eyes closed at the grip she had on my dick.

"Fuck, fuckk,"

With her hands in my locs, I felt when Penny started to play with my hair. Her head in the crock of my neck, kissing and moaning in my ear. She knew what she was doing.

"Damn...you finna make me bust, mama."

"Cum with me."

Smacking her ass those moans came out louder, the heels of her feet digging into my back as her thighs tighten. Her walls squeezing around me as her juices leaked. I knew she was close so I slid a finger to her back entrance, moaning when she gasped at the unexpected touch, my finger slowly sliding into her.

"I love the fuck outta you, Mariah."

Her breathing hitched as I slid my finger in and out of her. Watching the faces she made as her cream spilled on me.

"I love you too, Dafii...damnn. I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Gently, one of my hands settled on Penny's lower back as we waited for a greeter inside Soda Cevichito Nicoyano restaurant. Shyly, Penelope eased into the slight gesture. The sudden brush against the thin skirt wrap made her side-eye me, but not pull away.

It wasn't sexual, essentially, but leave it to us to find the temptation in the timid touch.

"Actually," Penny spoke, gaining the attention of the woman before us. "May we take a seat at the bar, please?"

"Yes, ma'am."

With the granted permission, we strolled away for the slightly empty bar line. For a Saturday night, we expected more people to be outside having dinner, but Sodas seemed pretty moderate.

I took my seat at Penny, making sure she was okay and her purse and bouquet were settled on the counter.

"I ever told you how much of a gentleman you are?" At first, I thought she was joking. Penelope's short nails trace the arrangement of twenty-five long-stemmed Gotcha roses. The hot pink roses symbolized appreciation, gratitude, and recognition — which made this gift undeniable.

It spelled Penny.

"Kalani really has the perfect father figure to look up to. Kairo too for that matter,"

She turned to face me, but our bartender was approaching, pen and pad ready for drink orders.

"Hello, I'm Celest. May I start to you two off with drinks? Or you do want to order something?"

"Something sweet, but strawberry for me. Or mango." Penelope noted and the woman nodded as if she had the perfect drink for her. Meanwhile, I started with two double shots of the Gold Clase Azul for the time being.

"Don't start that staring shit Ka'Dafii. My goodness,"

We had been on the beach for the last hour and a half, trying to figure out how to end her birthday. It was also our last night in Costa Rica with an early evening flight back home tomorrow.

After, she finally opened her gifts. Handbags and totes from some of her favorite brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, and two from Telfar. Plus my top three picks of sandal heels for her and a new Cartier watch — that's when we hoped on Google to find Soda Cevichito was a quick walk from the resort.

It wasn't anything too fancy, so when we stopped by the room for one of her skirt wraps and that's when I got the gift that made her blush the hardest.

The Gotcha Roses.

Perfectly paired with her wrap, I gave them to her just as she secured the knot on her waist. The pop of color against the brown nude two-piece thong set was like a perfect pair.

That's why I'm staring. The woman doesn't understand how flawless she is. Or the fact that I'm the one that's blessed to have her, Kairo, and Kalani.

"You're still doing it...," She sang, putting the menu down to playfully mush my face to the side. "Stop."

You really mine for the rest of my life...

"I was thinking when we get older and we retire. Kairo and Kalani are grown — we should move back here." Half-lie and half-truth. That wasn't the first thing on my mind. Wasn't even on the list, but it had crossed my mind earlier today.

So, it wasn't a full lie.

"Us move to Costa Rica?"

"Yeah. Right here in Nicoya." Penelope shrugged with a pleasant smile on her face.

"I mean we could...," She licked her lips with a playful grin and I knew there was a plot twist or something on the way. "But you know...you're already old...er, bookie?"

"You try to be so funny."

"I'm just saying you would retire before me. That's all."

"Why would I retire and leave you working?" Her joke turned into an 'ohh' moment. The slow nod proved that she caught my drift.

"Oh, you gon' retire me?"

"Of course, long before me."

The waitress came to us with something frozen and bright red. The chunks of strawberry pieces could be seen through the glass. It even smelled sweet.

"It's the popular frozen margarita, but with fresh strawberries. I added some vanilla syrup and Clase Azul for you. Gives it a little kick, but it's still smooth and sweet." The bartender slid the glass to Penelope and happily, my wife unwrapped the straw to take her first sip.

"That's perfect, girl. Thank you!"

We ordered appetizers and entrees next. Neither of us had taken a real moment to look at the menu. I believe when Penelope did pick it up, that moment was to only distract her from my gaze. Thankfully, the bartenders were kind enough to tell us fan favorites and from there we experimented with some new plates and classical entrees.

"Speaking of work....," Penny said, once the woman was gone and we were back alone. "There's something I've been needing to talk to you about. Something like a favor, Boss Man."

"I hate that name more than the bookie shit," She laughed, knowing exactly how I felt about her choice of pet names. "And don't be playing like that. Low key scaring me and shit...what's the favor, mama?"

"Why would you be scared, KD?" I shrugged then, but only because, I wasn't sure if I wanted to indulge. "I just need a favor."

"Of course, it's already done."

"Let me ask first," Motioning with my hands, I gave my silent apologies before allowing her the floor. "Well..um..." Nervous. "You're doing a race in Savannah and this quarter's show next month, right?"

"Mm-hm..."

"And this time the race is open to the public. Plus you're doing a Thanksgiving Drive, right?"

"I thought about it...."

"Well, I thought about...writing a column for two of the stories," Penelope immediately jumped back a few months to a previous conversation where I explained what needed promotion and what had to be authentic to the consumer. However, that didn't apply to this proposal. "I know. I know. You don't want the press for the Thanksgiving Drive because it won't seem authentic. But everything else? Please? I can promise I'll have fun media control over both stories so you'll know exactly what I'm posting and when. But if you..."

"You asking for another interview, Barbie?" I asked, hating to interrupt her rambling. It's so damn cute, but I hate to see Barbie in distress.

"Yes...if you don't mind."

"Shy ass," She laughed, noticing her extended explanation while twirling the straw in her cup. "Another interview...it's been three years since the first one. Giving the people a lil' update, huh?"

"Exactly."

"Ion know," Her head snapped in my direction and I laughed, pulling her face closer by her chin. "The first time, you signed ya' name as Penelope Fleming. It won't be no shit with you being a Keiz now?"

"Boy please, I wish somebody would say some 'bout me writing on my man events. Who better than me, at telling yo' story?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.1K 38
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
23.7K 766 13
"๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ"
820 62 10
For you I drop the tough guy shit On this bus I sit Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you Thinking 'bout you
625K 23K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...