Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade

Your Song Saved My Life

3.3K 122 98
By OneArtsyGamer03

This is the end ;-;

Another story brought to a close! Let's finish this up, shall we? ❤️

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Marcus leads Jimmy down the steps, not phased by his struggling as he forces him to the platform behind the stage. He shoves him forward with a smirk, forcing him to watch (Y/N) and the others receive the praise they deserve.

"Buster! Get over here, doofus!" (Y/N) laughs as she waves to him, the others all exclaiming in agreement as they beckon him over as well.

Marcus tightens his hold on Jimmy's shirt as Buster walks past them, a grin on his face.

Buster rushes over to (Y/N) and Johnny, throwing his arms around the two in a hug as he laughs joyfully. "I'm so happy for you two!!"

"Really? I couldn't tell!" (Y/N) teases as she hugs him back, her eyes closing as she smiles.

(Y/N) and Johnny holds hands, Buster holding her other hand as he takes Rosita's hand in his other. The crew all hold hands in a line as they wait for the curtain to rise for them, Buster glancing to one side, then the other as they all smile to him.

The crowd roars with cheers as the curtains were lifted, revealing the gang together as they step forward. They all take a bow, Clay releasing Ash's hand and gesturing to the crew proudly.

...

Marcus cheers loudly with a wide smile, releasing Jimmy with a glare as he applauds for the crew.

"Jimmy!" Linda practically shrieks as she rushes over, fanning herself as he turns to her with a scowl. "Listen to that crowd! You are a genius!"

"Yeah!" Jerry quickly agrees, nodding rapidly at her side. "You really are a genius, sir!"

Jimmy blinks slowly at this, a smirk spreading on his face. "Yeah... you got that right, Linda!"

Marcus gasps as Jimmy dashes away towards the stage, scowling as he makes a move to follow. He only stops when (Y/N) looks back, shaking her head with a reassuring smile.

...

Buster glares at Jimmy as he walks onto the stage, the other murmuring with angry expressions as they watch him.

"Thank you, thank you!" Jimmy laughs as he waves to the crowd, using his tie to wipe away at the blood on his forehead.

The crowd's cheering dies out a bit at the sight of him, some bruising on his face and his hair in disarray.

Johnny watches him with an icy stare, his arm wrapping around (Y/N)'s waist protectively as she fondly rolls her eyes while leaning into him.

"Too kind! I appreciate it, really!" Jimmy speaks into a microphone, the crowd's cheering completely stopped by now. "I-- I do! Look, I am very proud of this show. We did great work, here. Great work!"

...

Merlin scowls at him before lighting up, moving over to the control panels as Nooshy watches curiously. He flicks up a switch, scanning through the backstage footage before grinning devilishly.

...

"And my friend, Clay-- great to have him back, right?"

Some of the audience cheer, Jimmy not noticing the screen behind him turning on.

"Yeah!" Jimmy laughs as he raises his arm, nodding. "And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run at my theater for many, many years to come. Right, Moon, (L/N)?"

The audience gasp in horror, making Jimmy turn around in confusion. His face pales at the sight of him throwing (Y/N) off the platform on the screen, and none of the cast members behind him.

Merlin smugly smiles and waves, him and Nooshy laughing as they rush after the gang.

Jimmy looks around with wide eyes as the audience angrily shouts with boos, Jimmy wincing as trash was thrown at him on the stage. He looks backstage, Suki standing there with police at her side and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Officers, arrest that man!" she points to Jimmy, nodding with a scowl.

...

"Wait, wait, wait, wait wait!" Jerry screams as he runs after Jimmy, who was being led away by officers in handcuffs. "He's innocent! Mr. Crystal, please! I love you!!"

Jimmy scowls at him as he was forced into the police cruiser, the officer slamming the door shut and patting the roof of the car with a nod.

...

..

...

The bus pulls out of the station, the sun slowly rising in the distance as the city comes to life.

Norman sits next to Rosita, his arm wrapped around her as she leans her head against his shoulder. Their kids were all sound asleep in the seat next to them, Gail sleeping on Rosita's lap and Mickey and Casper asleep with Miss Crawly, Hannah on the seat in front of them and snoring with Rory over her legs.

Was a Monday morning... 'bout a quarter past 4:00

Meena looks down at her phone with a grin, face-timing with Alfonso as Gunter sits beside her with a content smile. Porsha sits with Buster in the back, looking out the back window to the city as they leave with a bitter sweet smile.

Ash was sleeping with her head resting on Clay's shoulder, Clay smiling down at her before looking out the window.

Merlin was next to Nooshy, Nooshy hugging his arm as the two shared headphones.

You were busy dreaming

(Y/N) looks down at the ring on her finger with a smile, still a bit in disbelief that she and Johnny were engaged. Johnny takes her hand into his, squeezing it as he leans closer to her and presses a kiss to her cheek as she giggles.

His eyes glimpse out the window before he lights up with a grin, waving to his dad, Barry, and Stan as they drive beside the bus in their truck. (Y/N) looks over as well, a beaming smile on her face as she waves her hand rapidly.

Marcus chuckles at this as he waves back, Stan and Barry doing the same before they take off down the road ahead.

So what did you wake up for?

Gunter waves to Alfonso as Meena angles the phone to him, a filter on Alfonso as he chuckles and waves back.

Are you a stranger in your own life? What are you hiding behind those eyes?

Johnny wraps his arm around (Y/N), allowing her to lean into him as she yawns tiredly with her hand over her mouth. She looks up at him sleepily, Johnny's heart squeezing with love as he leans down and kisses her forehead.

Is no one looking for you there?

Buster looks out the back window with Porsha, smiling as they leave the city behind.

(Y/N) nuzzles into Johnny's side as she holds his hand in her lap, her eyes focused on the window and lingering on the ferris wheel she rode with Johnny as they pass it. He sees it as well, his thumb stroking the hand on her lap as he smiles.

You know your song saved my life! I don't sing it just so I can get by

They pass by the billboards as they flick on, images of famous actors and actresses appearing on the screens, as well as ads and dancers.

Won't you hear me, when I tell you darlin... I sing it to survive!

Buster frowns in confusion when he hears tapping on the window to his right, making him look over.

Suki was rising on her electric scooter, a helmet on her head as she frantically waves to him. "Stop the bus!!"

She rides in front of the bus, her tires squealing as she stops. The bus hisses as the driver slams on the brakes, stopping just in front of Suki.

Johnny braces himself as he holds (Y/N), the others clamoring as the bus jerks forward and makes them shift.

"Ow!"

"What's going on?"

"Whoa!"

"What is it?!"

Suki pants lightly as she steps on the bus, removing her helmet as she takes her phone out. "I just got a call from The Majestic!"

She smiles as she looks around at the group, moving her focus to flick between Buster and (Y/N). "They think your show is fantastic, and they want to put it on at their theater!"

The group gasp at this in delight, (Y/N) looking over her seat to Buster with an excited grin.

"Well," Buster chuckles, turning to Clay. "What do you say, Mr. Calloway? You in?"

Ash looks up at Clay, the others turning their focus to him as well. Clay slowly smiles, nodding with a wink to Buster. The group cheer as he agrees, Suki smiling ear to ear as (Y/N) shakes Johnny's arm, him laughing at this.

...

Your song saved my life!

People rush to enter the Majestic Palace Theater, Rosita's image on the front, the other cast members around her. The theater was better than Jimmy Crystal's, lights dazzling the place and a red carpet on the stair case leading up to the doors.

The worst and the best days

A white limo pulls up, Hobbs opening the door for Nana. She steps out as camera flashes go off, a proud smile on her face as she fans herself at the sight of the poster on the theater.

Of my life!

Buster stood on the steps to meet Nana, wearing a new suit and tie. He smiles with his hands on his hips, nodding to her.

I was broken, now I'm open!

Nana nods back with tearful eyes, lowering her fan as she approaches.

Your love keeps me alive

...

The crew walk backstage in their costumes for the show, Nooshy now a dance member for the Planet of War.

It keeps me alive! Your song saved my life!

Klaus hands (Y/N) her sword, holding out Merlin's staff as well and nodding to the three with a small smile. Merlin slowly takes the staff, his eyes narrowing when he spots Nikolaus behind Klaus.

Nikolaus stood with his eyes fixated on the floor, his arms folded over his chest. He clears his throat quietly, holding Johnny's staff out to him.

Johnny watches him for a moment, slowly taking his staff with a nod. (Y/N) was surprised by the action, Nikolaus murmuring a quiet apology before turning and walking away quickly swiftly.

The three exchange a surprised look, Klaus following after his son. Johnny wasn't sure if he could ever forgive Nikolaus, and truthfully, neither was (Y/N). But Nikolaus was trying, so that was something, at least.

The worst and the best days

(Y/N) loops her arm with Johnny's as they walk after the others, joining Rosita's side as Nooshy intertwines her hand with Merlin's.

Of my life!

They come to a stop as Nana and Buster enter backstage, (Y/N) rushing over and hugging her. Nana was startled, but quickly hugs her back with a chuckle, releasing her and turning to the group. She blows them a kiss, applauding them with a nod before following Buster as he leads her to the best seat in the theater.

...

Your song saved my life!

Alfonso sat above with Miss Crawly, who was all dressed up, Norman, and Rosita's children. Buster offers Nana the seat next to his, Nana sitting down with a content smile as she looks towards the stage below.

Song saved my

The lights begin to dim, Buster rising from his seat and setting his hands on the marble railing of the box. He looks around in awe like when he was just a boy, catching glimpse of (Y/N) by the curtain. She looks up at him with a smile, raising her hand with her ring on it and waving. Buster smiles back, chuckling as he raises his hand and waves as well.

Song saved my... life!

Johnny joins her side, the two looking at one another with loving expressions before they share a kiss, her hand resting on his cheek as her engagement ring glistens in the bright lights of the theater.

...

..

.

NOOO ITS OVERRR 😭😭

I'm so sorry this story took a while to complete! Thank you all for your never ending patience, and for all your love and support!

Every single one of you mean the world to me, and you all have changed my life. I always look forward to your comments and reactions to my stories, and I'm so glad you enjoy them! Thank you so much for reading them!!

Maybe some day these stories will be brought to an end, but until then, a new adventure awaits (Y/N)! ❤️❤️

...

Another republishing finally done!

That last message I wrote really spoke to me, because honestly I don't know how much longer I will be on Wattpad if I am being completely honest. After I get these all republished, I want to finish my tangled series, maybe make a Cars and Little Mermaid 2 story, and then... I'm not really sure. I mean, I've been doing this for years, since I was around 14 I think, and I turn 21 on Valentine's day.

Honestly, we'll see! If I do decide to quit, I know I will have all of you supporting me, because you all are such wonderful people. And I'm so glad to have you all here, despite the fact my account had been banned.

Thank you all. I love you!!

Until the next republishing, lovelies! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 471 15
⚠️This goes along with Sing 1. However, some of it is out of order. That is intentional. I mentioned this in the story as well. But everyone needs to...
8.9K 115 12
This is a Sing fanfiction. Well more like a spin-off. The story revolves around Porsha, the daughter of the one and only Jimmy Crystal. The story tak...
20.8K 218 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
128K 3.3K 57
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕." "𝑨𝒘𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈�...