Danny and the guardians

By Zero31104

what is that? that feeling of being watched?? my eyes scanned the darkness. nothing. I think I'm going crazy... More

Its getting colder
You can't just ignore me!

Its a dream.

80 5 0
By Zero31104

I ran away from the thing chasing me. Something dark that threatened to swallow me like quicksand.

It was persistent and angry. I kept running.

Suddenly the only black that I had been running in turned into large sand dunes. But despite the glaring sun I was shivering.

And maybe it was in fear. No. I don't feel that emotion in dreams.

The sand around me was pitch black.

I ran a hand through it, dropping it immediately. It was burning hot.

My head swiveled around and that when I saw a black figure in the distance.

I think it smiled at me.

I sat up gasping. My surrounding's being my familiar childhood room.

I was drenched in sweat but my body wouldn't stop shivering.

Slowly I slid off my bed and went to the shower. My sweaty clothes were left in a sweaty pile on my bedroom floor.

After my shower I got dressed and grabbed my backpack. Ever since my seventeenth birthday I've felt a little off.

I walked down the street towards my school. My sister went to college this year so it was just me.

That meant no more rides to school.

The whole walk I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. I'm not sure why, but my dream stuck with me.

"Danny!" Tucker shouted. I made it to Casper High.

"Tucker, Sam. You guys waited outside for me?" I asked.

"Of course we did. We are a trio!" Tucker said.

"Let's go" Sam said.

We walked through the hall avoiding the "popular" crowd. Truth is, they aren't popular.

Outside of their group, nobody likes them.

"Hey Danny" an idiotic voice said. I look up to see Dash blocking my way.

Tucker and Sam stopped with me.

"You forget something Fenton?!" He asked.

I put my hand on my chin and squinted my eyes.

"Yeah no, I got nothing"

Dash fumed.

"You forgot to stuff yourself in your locker, let me help you with that" Dash grabbed my shoulders.

I smirked and phased through his arms.

"What the- GET BACK HERE FENTURD!" Dash shouted.

Me, Sam and Tucker laughed as we ran through the halls to our class.

"That was funny"

I stopped laughing and looked around. I couldn't find the voice.

"Hey- did you guys here that?"

Sam shook her head.

"Here what?" Tucker asked.

"Nothing, never mind" I said shaking it off.
______________________________________
Danny sat in class trying his best to pay attention.

He really was serious about his studies. But his ghost hunting took priority over his academics.

It wasn't like it was a choice.

The bell rang, at the exact same time a blue mist excaped Danny's mouth.

"Cover me" Danny said to Sam and Tucker.

They stood back to back and Danny changed.

One ghost fight later Danny was laying on the floor.

"That one was new" Tucker said as he clasped hands with Danny and pulled him up.

"Yeah, I know" Danny said. It unsettled him. He preferred no change and there has been way to much lately.

"Look on the bright side, at least it was an easy one" Sam commented.

"That sounds so weird coming from a goth" Danny said clipping the Fenton Thermos back in place.

"It was just a ghost attack people, back to class" Mr. Lancer said trying to direct the students.

He sighed when only a select few remained.

"Guess I won't be teaching today" he grumbled.

Danny shrugged as he left with two friends.

Danny shivered as soon as he stepped outside.

"It's kinda cold out here" Danny said through chattering teeth.

Sam raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's too early to be so chilly" Sam commented.

"Global warming" Tucker said shaking his head.

Sam nodded.

Danny looked around but saw nothing.

Danny walked on with Sam and Tucker as they hurried to get somewhere warm.

"So, Danny any new powers" Tucker asked.

Danny chuckled. They did this thing ever since Danny's core had acted up where Tucker would get a full progress report on Danny's abilities.

"I can do this now"

Danny snapped his fingers. After the tenth time a spark appeared.

"That's all?" Tucker said writing.

"Hey, I'm still practicing!" Danny said.

"Yeah, good luck with that" Sam said before biting into her tofu sow melt.

Danny and Tucker cringed before biting into their burgers.

Walking back Danny was too busy talking to Tucker to notice his surroundings.

Danny made an oof sound when he bumped into a hard chest.

"Um...Danny?" Tucker asked.

Danny looked up to see a kid about his age. He had white hair and blue-ish green eyes. He wore a half faded blue hoodie and brown pants that were frayed at the bottom.

The most striking detail was that he wasn't wearing any shoes. Not only that he was carrying a stick.

"S-sorry, didn't mean to bump into you" Danny stuttered out before walking on.

After a while Sam grabbed Danny's shoulders.

"Sam?"

Sam looked really concerned.

"Danny, who were you talking too?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean? Just the guy I accidentally bumped into" Danny said confused.

"Dude, there was nobody there"

Chills ran down Danny's body. Now that he thought about it, that guy did look strange.

"You guys couldn't see him?" Danny asked.

"No, could it be a ghost that only other ghosts can see?" Tucker asked.

Danny started panicking in his head.

"Guys, it wasn't a ghost"

Sam tilted her head.

"How can you be sure?"

"My ghost sense would have gone off" Danny said.

"Maybe your brain played a trick on you" Tucker offered.

Danny nodded.

"Come on, you need some sleep" Sam said leading him to his own house.

Later that night Danny was dreaming of black sand again. It was strange, the sand formed things, but those things would send shivers down Danny's spine.

It wasn't like they scared him, they weren't scary. It was the concept of the entire dream that unsettled him.

The sand swirled, gaining speed as it twisted. Then the sand stopped.

Danny peered at what the sand twister had left. A cloaked figure.

"Danny" it whispered.

Danny threw himself up on his bed.

"What the hell?" He asked himself.

Why was he having such strange dreams?

He listened to the sounds around him to quiet his mind. The sound of rustling branches, the gentle hum of machines in the lab, the loud, muffled snores from his father.

Danny was able to breath again.

"I hope Tuck was right. I hope it was just a figment of my imagination"

Danny whispered in the gentle darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
81.7K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
293K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...