Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

Break Free!

2.4K 98 68
By OneArtsyGamer03

I LOVE THIS SONGGGG

ROSITA'S VOICE ACTOR IS SO AMAZING 😭😭❤️

The fact she plays Jill in Friends kills me

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Captain, we cannot land on the next planet!" Gunter robotically says as the background of the ship changes to debris of planets floating around. "There is, like, a huge wormhole! The ship will never make it!"

The audience murmur and gasp at the sight as fog swirls around the bottom of the stage, the lights casting the illusion of a wormhole beneath the ship.

"I'll stay behind on the ship while you and your partner investigate the planet," (Y/N) speaks up as she takes Rosita's seat in the captains chair, nodding to her. "Have your partner alert me when you're ready to leave, and I'll reel the support lines back up to the ship!"

"All right!" Rosita nods with a confident expression, grabbing her helmet. "We'll meet you back here, soon!"

...

...

"If you want it..." Rosita sings out strongly, setting the helmet on her head. "Take it!"

"Beep-beep, boop-boop!" Gunter sings as well, waving to Rosita with a grin as he opens the door leading to the platform.

"I should've said it before," she stands at the doorframe of the ship, sighing deeply as she keeps her gaze focused to the ceiling.

...

(Y/N) slowly creeps out of the space ship and steps onto the platform above the stage, smiling in excitement as she rushes over to Buster and the others to watch Rosita.

She steps onto another platform, lowering herself down to the ground level and jogging over to join the others.

Johnny smiles in greeting as he holds an arm out towards her, (Y/N) side hugging him and grinning as he presses a kiss to her temple.

...

"Boop-boop-boop, beep!" Gunter secures the safety line on the back of Rosita's suit, nodding to her reassuringly.

"Tried to hide it... fake it..."

...

Jerry scrambles towards Jimmy with a pair of bolt cutters, Jimmy straining as he tries to pull the fence open.

"Watch your fingers!" Jerry warns quietly, yanking at the chain with the bolt cutters.

The chain falls off, Jimmy kicking the fence open and sending Jerry flying back with a scream. He breathes heavily in anger as he looks up, rushing to get upstage.

...

"I can't pretend anymore!"

The platform outstretches for Rosita, Rosita's eyes still focused up as she takes a hesitant step out.

"Boop!"

She walks with small steps to the beat of the song, shaking her hands out in front of her. "I only want to die alive, never by the hands of a broken heart..."

Rosita moves closer to the end of the platform, Gunter dancing robotically in the space ship behind her.

"Boop!"

Rosita takes a moment to look down, her eyes widening and heart sinking in her chest. "I-- I don't wanna hear you lie tonight..."

The longer she stared down into the wormhole, the more her chest squeezed with fear. Her heart hammered in her ears as she staggers back, panting heavily as she holds the side of the ship tightly.

"Rosita!" Gunter whispers in concern, lowering himself to a squat at her side. "You've got to jump!" he softly urges, setting a hand on her shoulder.

Rosita doesn't seem to hear him, her knuckles turning white around the side of the ship as she shakes her head frantically.

...

"Oh, honey..." Norman softly sighs, hugging Gail to her side as she buries her face into his chest.

Hannah bites her nails nervously, Casper and Mickey exchanging a worried expression. Rory watches with a hardened, neutral look on her face, her feet kicking lightly.

...

"You got this, Rosita!" (Y/N) encourages under her breath, her fingers crossed as she watches with a hopeful smile.

She moves away from Johnny to see Rosita better, Buster's eyes darting to her for a moment before he gasps, his face paling.

"(Y/N), move!"

Buster lunges off his chair, staggering and tripping over himself as he runs towards her. (Y/N) jumps at this with confusion, yelping in alarm when the back of her neck was roughly grabbed. Jimmy shoves Buster down as he drags (Y/N) along with him, the others clamor and exclaim as she was dragged towards the platform lift as she grabs at Jimmy's hand while attempting to free herself.

"Let her go!" Johnny shouts frantically as he dashes after her, the others quickly following.

"Daddy, stop it!" Porsha yells, her and the others running after Johnny.

"Miss (Y/N)!" Miss Crawly calls fearfully, trying to keep up with the others.

"(Y/N)!" Merlin shouts as he runs ahead of the others, making it to the lift with Johnny as Jimmy slams the button on the panel.

Johnny jumps after the lift as it rises, his hand barely missing the railing. He grunts as he falls back, Merlin stabling him to his feet as Johnny watches the lift with wide-eyed, terrified expression.

"No!!" Buster screams in horror, his hand outstretched towards the lift as his breathing picks up.

Suki rushes over as well, her hand coming up to her mouth as she watches the lift rise.

...

(Y/N) winces and claws at Jimmy's arm as he holds her back by her throat, her back pressing against the lift railing as it continues to rise higher and higher.

"Well, I've got one of you now, you low life little loser!" Jimmy hisses through his teeth, smiling crazily with his hair in disarray.

(Y/N) grimaces as he shoves her back against the railing, scowling as her hand grips at his wrist tightly.

"No," (Y/N) firmly speaks, wincing a bit when his fingers tighten around her throat. "We are not losers, and you know that. You're afraid of us. Aren't you?"

He scoffs at this with a head shake, (Y/N)'s voice not wavering as she continues, her fingernails digging into his skin.

"You're scared that smaller towners like me and my brother will rise up and outshine you!"

Jimmy's eyes dart from hers as his jaw clenches, his fingers loosening briefly. "There's no way losers like you and your brother would ever rise up in the big leagues. You have nothing, you're worth nothing!"

(Y/N) manages to shove him away from her, scowling fiercely up at him as she jabs her finger against his chest. "You might have the fame and the fortune, but we have something you don't. We have a passion for our shows. Our hearts and soul go into every single show we write, while you sit up on your pedestal and let others write your shows for you while you slap your name on it!"

The lift comes to a stop, Jimmy forcing her off onto the metal platform and walking towards her threateningly. (Y/N) backs away, glaring up at Jimmy as her heart beats rapidly with adrenaline.

"Our voices are strong, and there is nothing you can say or do to change that fact!" (Y/N) finishes loudly with a glare, backing up as Jimmy steps closer.

"Oh, I can do... whatever I want," Jimmy sneers, grabbing the front of her costume and throwing her backwards with heavy force.

(Y/N) sharply gasps as she feels her backside go over the railing, her eyes wide with horror as she seems to fall in slow motion.

...

Buster shouts as his hands go over his eyes, Meena gasping in horror and Miss Crawly watching with shock and disbelief. Nooshy shouts out in shock, Merlin watching with wide eyes and Porsha screaming as well. Suki's hand covers her mouth, her tablet slipping from her hand and clattering to the floor.

Johnny screams (Y/N)'s name in horror, feeling his heart sinking in his chest as his stomach twists with terror and dread.

...

Rosita holds the side of the ship with fear as she breathes heavily, movement to her left getting her attention. Her eyes flick to the side, a gasp leaving her as she double takes at the sight of (Y/N) falling. Gunter notices as well, his face falling with horror as he gasps with wide eyes.

Rosita releases her hold on the ship, her heartbeat loud in her ears as she starts running across the platform without a second thought.

She leaps off with a determined expression, her arms outstretched towards (Y/N).

...

(Y/N)'s eyes were wide as she looks down at the ground getting closer and closer, her eyes squeezing shut as she braces for impact.

"This is--!"

Rosita collides with the girl, her arms wrapping around her as she swings up towards a platform and drops her down to safety.

"-- the part when I say I don't want ya!"

(Y/N) rolls and lands onto her frontside with gasping breaths on the metal platform, her eyes darting around before she turns and spots Rosita swinging away.

...

Johnny's hand comes up to his forehead as he breathes out a shaky laugh of joy and relief, blinking away the tears in his eyes as he quickly rushes over to meet her.

"I'm stronger than I've been before!"

Merlin cheers loudly with Nooshy, Porsha screaming and bouncing on her feet as Meena fans herself with a sigh of relief. Suki holds a hand on her heart, sighing in relief as well before scowling towards where Jimmy was.

Buster mumbles before swaying, falling backwards onto the ground with relief as he holds a hand to his chest.

...

Jimmy growls in frustration as he scowls, turning to lift.

...

"This is," Rosita sings with a wide smile as she confidently moves through the air, twirling with a laugh. "The part where I break free! Cause I can't resist it no more!"

Gunter laughs proudly as he runs towards the platform, clipping his safety line on and leaping out as well with a whooping cheer.

...

"Whoa, whoa, the thought of your body, I came alive!"

Jimmy makes it to the lift, moving to step onto it and grunting as it was swiftly lowered before he could. He looks down to the ground, Suki scowling up at him and shaking her head with her hand on the button.

Jimmy roars in anger, gasping as the back of his suit was grabbed. His eyes widen at the sight of Marcus glaring darkly down at him, his mouth curled up in a snarl. Marcus shoves Jimmy's face down, hitting his forehead against the bar of the platform before throwing him back towards the wall as he cracks his knuckles together.

...

"It was lethal!" Rosita and Gunter sing together as they smile to the crowd, the two swinging overhead on opposite sides. "It was fatal!"

The crowd roars with cheers as they raise up in a wave-like motion as Gunter and Rosita pass them, spotlights shining around.

"In my dreams, it felt so right!"

"But I woke up," Rosita sings alone as she and Gunter swing towards the center of the stage, lights dancing around the two as they swing upwards. "Every time!"

The two fall backwards, the lights around them moving at a rapid speed before halting as they safely land on their feet.

"Oh, baby!" Gunter sings out, the audience cheering and applauding.

"This is," Rosita and Gunter move in sync with one another, the crowd starting to sing along. "The part when I say I don't want ya, I'm stronger than I've been before!"

The two walk backwards, moving their arms to the beat of the music.

"This is," the two spin and move across the stage, jumping down from a ledge, "the part when I break free!"

Gunter grabs her arms, the safety rope behind her lifting her a bit as he spins her around and helps her land.

"Cause I can't resist it no more!"

"Beep-beep, boop-boop!"

The two end up on a high up rock, the crowd erupting with cheers as the song comes to an end. Rosita pants softly as she smiles widely, Gunter elbowing her with a proud grin on his face.

"I love you!!" Norman sobs in the crowd, her kids all cheering and bouncing around for their mother.

...

(Y/N) was sitting on her knees where Rosita had dropped her off, looking over the railing at Rosita with a delighted grin.

"Knew you could do it!" (Y/N) shouts supportively, sighing deeply as she laughs shakily in disbelief at the fact she almost died.

"Sweetheart!"

She looks back as the lift near her raises up, Johnny leaping over the bars before it opens and running over to her.

"Johnny!"

Johnny skids to his knees at her side, pulling her against his chest and leaning back with a choked up laugh. (Y/N)'s arms wrap around his neck tightly as she breathes out steadily, feeling her adrenaline leave her as she tiredly slacks against him. Neither speak, only basking in each other's company as they calm down from the scare they had.

...

"Is-- Is she okay?" Buster manages out as he sits up, holding his head as he clears his throat.

"Yes, Mr. Moon! Johnny is with her now," Miss Crawly reassures, helping him to his feet as he sways a bit.

"Good-- okay. I'll, uh-- I'll let them have their moment," he catches his breath, looking around for a moment. "Where's Ash and Clay?"

...

..

.

So sorry to cut it off here! I like each song to have its own chapter ;-; <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...
169 3 15
Everyone's got something they can't let go of. Nate and Xia. Xia and Nate. That's how it's always been. Xia writes the songs, Nate sings them. He cou...
1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
20.8K 218 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...