Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

The Planet of Love

1.7K 76 10
By OneArtsyGamer03

I'm about to say it--

"Go on, say it!"

... I don't really like this song for Meena ;-;

I don't know what it is, but I always skip this song on my playlist. I really enjoy the other Sing songs, so it makes me upset that I just can't enjoy this one. It's just not as strong as the other ones, at least, in my opinion--

Please don't kill me--

...
..
.

Third Person P.O.V

Meena walks on the metal platform backstage with an uncertain expression, Darius next to her breathing sharply as he runs quickly in place to hype himself up.

"Mission report, (Y/N) and I are now on the Planet of Love, but I still see no signs of Johnny or the missing space explorer," Rosita's voice echoes in the background, Meena biting her cheek anxiously.

"Ready, Gina?" he questions, grinning her way.

"It's... Meena," Meena grumbles in response, her hands clasping together as she fidgets nervously.

Darius frowns in confusion. "Wait, what is?"

Meena sighs, "never mind."

As they walk along the metal platform towards the stage, Darius suddenly stops her, moving to stand in front of her as he clasps her shoulders.

"Listen! Find that feeling," he urges, Meena frowning in discomfort as he pulls her closer with wide eyes. "It is now or never."

Meena's nose scrunches up as she sighs, glancing away from Darius to the crowd. Her focus was put on Alfonso, who was currently chuckling as he nods along to something his friend was saying to him.

Her eyes shift back to Darius, who was still grunting as he runs in place. Meena closes her eyes tightly, opening them once more. Instead of Darius at her side, it was Alfonso.

"Okay," Meena smiles shyly as she nods, exhaling softly. "I'm ready now."

...

I say a little prayer for you...

Flowers lightly move as they sing the chorus, Meena stepping onto the stage.

The planet was covered in soft yellow lights along large trees, flower bushes along the sides of rocks and a floral pattern on the ground.

"The moment I wake up..." Meena softly sings, stretching dramatically as she smiles. "Before I put on my makeup..."

Makeup!

"I say a little prayer for you," she clasps her hands together in a praying manner, gesturing slowly towards the curtain.

Darius steps out, still looking like Alfonso in Meena's eyes.

"While combing my hair now," he sings as he approaches her, moving behind her with his hands on her shoulders. "And wondering what to wear now..."

Wear now!

Darius lifts Meena up into the air, the feathers of her dark blue dress blowing off and revealing a gorgeous white gown as it flows with the wind.

"I say a little prayer for you..."

"For you!"

Oh, baby!

Darius lowers her carefully, the two dancing with one another with the song's tempo.

"Forever, ever!" Meena sings with a grin as she holds Darius' hand, Darius twirling her into his chest before outstretching her away from him.

"You'll stay in my heart and I will love you!" Darius continues, his hand reaching out towards Meena as she walks away with bouncing steps.

"Forever, ever!" Meena twirls with her arms out, a giddy smile on her face.

"Oh, how I love you!"

...

Marcus slams one of the guards against the wall, quickly turning to help Stan and Barry with the other guard.

Together, together!

Jerry screams as the guard was thrown his way, more security showing up due to the commotion as Marcus turns to them with a grunt.

"Mr. Crystal, where are you?!" Jerry shouts into the phone frantically, dodging another guard thrown at him.

...

"I'm trapped somewhere under the stage!" Jimmy bellows into the phone, slamming his fist against the fencing.

...

"I'll find you, sir!"

Jerry hangs up the phone with a scowl, bracing himself as he starts running past the guards and the gang. "Mr. Crystal, I'm coming!!"

Marcus turns at this with wide eyes, moving to follow Jerry before wincing a bit when he was punched by another security guard. Stan grabs the security guard, throwing him over his shoulder to the ground.

...

"I run for the bus, dear!" Darius sings as he holds his hand out to Meena, up on a higher rock platform leading up to the spiraling planet.

Meena's cheeks flush as she takes his hand, stepping up with him and following him up the cobblestone stairs.

"While riding, I think of us, dear!"

Us, dear!

...

Clay clicks open the latches to his guitar, hesitating before locking them once more with a fearful expression as he shakily sighs.

I say a little, ooh!

Prayer for you!

Oh, shawty!

...

Darius walks up the steps first, turning to Meena as she follows. He steps onto the planet's ring carefully, holding out his hand to her as the planet lights up a shade of yellow.

"At work, I just..."

"I just take time..." they sing together, Meena setting her hand in his.

"And all through my coffee break time!" Meena steps up with his aid, the two dancing and moving around one another as the chorus sings.

Break time!

"I say a little prayer for you!"

Meena and Darius back up on opposite sides of the planet's rings, the rings activating as it starts to slowly rotate them.

Prayer for you!

"Forever and ever!"

"Forever! Oh, yeah!"

Their silhouettes appear on the planet after a moment, the crowd murmuring in awe as they applaud.

"I will love you!"

Meena and Darius clasp each others hands, leaning close to one another.

"Ever!"

I say a little prayer for you!

...

Suki looks around with wide eyes of disbelief at the amount of unconscious security guards, blinking owlishly.

Oh, how I love you!

Marcus dusts off his hands with a smirk, Barry adjusting his jacket casually and Stan standing to the side with his arms folded over his chest.

Together, together!

Yeah, together!

...

"Oh, yeah!"

Darius and Meena run down the flight of stairs with their hands intertwined, Darius lifting her and spinning slowly as they reach the floral archway at the bottom.

"Would only be heartbreak, for me!" Meena harmonizes the last words, the two standing in front of one another and kneeling down. "Only be heartbreak... for me..."

The crowd cheers as Darius leans his forehead down against hers, Meena's eyes slowly opening as she pulls away. She looks out to the crowd to the real Alfonso, Alfonso clapping rapidly with a wide smile.

She looks back to Darius, Darius smiling to the crowd in excitement as he cheers.

"Yes! I am so gonna win a ton of awards for this!" he shouts ecstatically, rushing towards the edge of the stage and waving to the crowd.

Meena can't help but chuckle at him as she shakes her head, turning to Alfonso and approaching.

Alfonso's friend elbows him with a grinning smirk on his face, Alfonso frowning as his friend gestures in front of him.

"Hi," Meena waves with a nervous smile, Alfonso blinking rapidly in disbelief.

"Oh--! Um, hi!" he greets back, surprised and happy she was speaking to him.

"I'm Meena," Meena introduces herself, wincing a bit with a smile as the crowd continues to cheer loudly.

"Oh, um-- Alfonso," Alfonso stammers back, flinching when his friend elbows him sharply. "You-- You were incredible!"

Meena giggles a bit, "So were you!"

Alfonso smiles with confusion, his head tilting to the side. "Um, what?"

"Oh--" Meena blinks rapidly, laughing sheepishly as she rubs the back of her neck. "Uh, uh-- never mind. Um. Want to meet up after the show, maybe?"

In the back, Darius was prancing around on the stage dramatically, the crowd laughing with cheers.

Alfonso doesn't respond for a few moments, too stunned to speak. His friend excitedly hits his arm rapidly, bringing him back to reality as he blushes heavily.

He quickly nods with an eager smile, "Okay!"

"Okay, great, bye!" Meena replies in one breath, waving as she turns and rushes away, Darius on the staircase in the background posing.

The curtain draws shut as the audience continues to cheer, the workers readying the stage for the next planet, the Planet of Despair.

...

..

.

ONLY 3 MORE CHAPTERSSSS OMGGG

They'll most likely be up in a bit! owo thank you for reading!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 261K 47
Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Seriously the writing in this one is SO ba...
1K 16 5
Your name is Y/n, your a male wolf-huskey who lives in country and moves to Redshore city. You are the captain of a dance crew you had made after you...
166 3 15
Everyone's got something they can't let go of. Nate and Xia. Xia and Nate. That's how it's always been. Xia writes the songs, Nate sings them. He cou...
13.5K 450 18
Captain Jay captured a beautiful bride from her palace with his pirate crew. The bride revealed to be a princess which is getting married to her enga...