Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

The Planet of Joy

1.9K 90 27
By OneArtsyGamer03

PORSHAAA

She looks adorable in her alien costume 😭❤️

One thing I wish they did differently about this character arc for her:

I wish they would've shown her being more afraid of her father. She never really had it bad, her father gave her everything she wanted (except for his love) and she never really complained about it, so it would've been more impactful for me personally if she was afraid of him and then stood up to him in the song. Does that make sense?

But it's still good! owo Just my own thoughts on it.

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Mission report," Rosita speaks softly as she steps off her space ship, (Y/N) in tow as she looks around with a concerned expression. "My friend (Y/N) and I are now on a quest to find not only the missing space ranger, but her love, Johnny. Our search takes us to the third planet, the Planet of Joy."

(Y/N) and Rosita duck down behind cover, out of view of the audience as they make their way back to the backstage area.

...

Buster leaps onto his chair, spinning as he adjusts the mic on his head. "All right, here we go, Porsha!"

...

Porsha breathes out deeply as she stands on the platform below stage, listening to Buster.

"Time to show the world what you're really made of!"

...

Porsha nods firmly at this with a grin, the platform springing her up onto the stage.

...

The audience 'ooh' and 'aah' as Porsha leaps onto the stage, Porsha posing as her leg bounces to the beat of the song.

"Don't wanna live as an untold story!" Porsha sings out strongly, smiling to the audience as she walks along the colorful planet terrain. "Rather go out in a blaze of glory, I can't hear you..."

She notices an angry alien float rising, making her turn to it and approach.

"I don't fear you!" Porsha pokes the float, making it change into a bright blue, cheerful monster with a smiling face.

More of the scary looking monsters appear around Porsha, making her look around at them with wary eyes.

"I'll live now, 'cause the bad die last..." Porsha uses one of the small trampolines on the stage to leap up, poking one of the monsters and making it change into a green and yellow creature. "Dodging bullets with your broken past!"

Porsha flips in the air, kicking one of the aliens before moving onto another with a smooth motion.

"Oh, I can't hear you!" she kicks another alien down, casually poking the next one with a grin. "I don't fear you now!"

...

Jimmy walks swiftly down the steps, his guards following closely with Suki and Jerry behind them.

Wrapped in your regret...

Three large figures block their paths, Marcus, Stan, and Barry wearing their old masquerade masks.

"Hey! Who the heck are you?" Jimmy demands with a scowl, approaching them. "Where's my security?"

Before he could reach Marcus, Barry sets a hand on Jimmy's chest, halting him in his tracks.

What a waste of blood and sweat! Oh-oh!

"We're security now, mate," Marcus simply replies, smirking.

"What?!" Jimmy's eyes widen as he backs away, snapping his fingers.

His guards react swiftly, trying to take down Marcus as he easily fights them off with Barry and Stan at his side.

...

"I wanna taste love and pain!" Porsha continues to sing, her arms outstretched to her sides as she looks around with a happy smile. "Wanna feel pride and shame!"

A large, colorful alien float rises above her, the other aliens including it wearing joyful expressions on their faces.

"I don't wanna take my time!" Porsha bounces lightly on her feet as she backs up, twirling around the aliens. "Don't wanna waste one line! I wanna live better days, never look back and say, it could've been me! It could've been me!"

Porsha walks towards the audience, grinning. "Yeah!"

...

"Don't wanna wake up on a Monday morning!"

Marcus grunts as he punches down one of the guards, the other jumping onto his backside. Barry grabs him off of Marcus, throwing him down as Stan slams his elbow down against him.

Suki watches with wide eyes as she hugs her tablet close, Jimmy snarling in anger as he runs past the commotion and enters backstage.

Jimmy looks around furiously, his face falling in shock at the sight of Porsha on stage singing.

"Porsha!!"

"The thought of work's getting my skin crawling--" Porsha continues, looking over as her eyes widen.

"Get off of there!" Jimmy roars, slamming his hands on the bars blocking him from entering the stage.

Porsha scoffs as she approaches, the spotlight following her. "I can't fear you..."

"Don't you make me come out there!"

She wags her finger side to side, stopping a foot in front of him with a smirk as she taps her head. "I don't hear you now!!"

Jimmy grunts as he lunges to grab her, missing as she walks back onto the stage with confidence.

"Wrapped in your regret," Porsha rolls her eyes with a grin, her hands on her hips as they sway side to side. "What a waste of blood and sweat! Oh-oh!"

Porsha leaps onto the trampoline, leaping high into the air and twirling as the screen behind her lights up with stars.

The clean up workers enter the stage, all wearing dark suits with blue starlights attached to them as they begin to tap dance while singing.

"I wanna taste love and pain," they sing together, the crowd cheering at the sight as they move in sync.

"I wanna taste love and pain!" Porsha sings out, bouncing back up on the trampoline with a wide grin.

"Wanna feel pride and shame!" the tap dancers twirl their batons, their feet clicking on beat. "I don't wanna take my time..."

"No-oh!"

"Don't wanna waste one line!"

Porsha harmonizes with them, twirling as she leaps back into the air.

"You traitor!" Jimmy snarls as he hits his hand on the rail, backing up. "That's it! I'm coming out there!"

"Wanna live better days..."

As Jimmy turns and walks away swiftly, (Y/N) rushes forward, sticking her foot out in front of the man and tripping him. Jimmy yells as he staggers forward, Buster quickly pulling a nearby lever and opening a panel leading down to storage. Jimmy falls through, landing on a floor of pillows and blankets.

He looks around with wide eyes, the small area around him fenced in and locked.

"Better days!"

"Never look back and say..."

"You're lucky he convinced me to put those down there for you," (Y/N) calls as he looks up at her with a snarl, (Y/N) smirking. "I was just going to let you fall onto the concrete."

"It could've been me!"

"Could've been me!"

"Miss Crawly put some snacks down there," Buster adds on anxiously, backing up a step as he waves. "So, uh, you should be comfortable till the show's over."

"Could've been me!"

"It could've been me!"

"You little--!"

Jimmy goes to jump out at them, (Y/N) kicking the lever back into place and slamming the panels shut.

...

"I wanna taste love and pain!" the workers continue singing, spinning around and moving together.

"Wanna taste love and pain!" Porsha sings out proudly, moving to stand on a circular platform as she looks up with tearful eyes.

"Wanna feel pride and shame!"

The workers move to surround her as they continue singing, moving in a clock-like circle around her.

"I don't wanna waste my time..."

"I don't wanna waste my time, don't wanna waste one line!" Porsha shakes her head as she sings with them, the platform below her raising her up. "Never look back and say, it could've been me! Oh, it could've been me!"

"It could've been me!!"

As she finishes, she outstretches her arms and kicks her leg high up, the screen behind her lighting up with bright fire works as the alien floats sway side to side. The audience roars with cheers and applauds for her, Porsha panting softly as she looks around with tears of joy in her eyes.

The tap dancers bow with their hats lowered, the platform slowly lowering Porsha back down.

"Mission report, no sign of Johnny or the missing space explorer," Rosita speaks over the audience, (Y/N) rejoining her side with a heavy, disappointed sigh. "We're moving on to the next planet."

The curtains draw shut, and the workers once again get to work setting up the next planet, the Planet of Love.

...

..

.

Blahh I'm sorry this chapter is so short ;-;

The next one was updated with this, at least! We might finish this story today, depending on how fast I can write!

...

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 262K 47
Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Seriously the writing in this one is SO ba...
2.2K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
21.1K 219 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
3.2K 57 5
NOT COMPLETED, WIP (Wattpad won't let me mark it otherwise, will update this part if it IS completed. As of now, it is not so follow the sotr for upd...