Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

The Planet of War

2.6K 103 147
By OneArtsyGamer03

I hate Nikolaus lmao

even though I made him-- you'll hate him too--

Quick thing before the chapter starts! You're wearing a white plated armor with gold designs, and Johnny has dark leather armor with dark blue outlines :)

...
..
.

Rosita's space ship lands on the rocky terrain as the curtains pull open once more, Rosita stepping out with Johnny in tow. He offers his hand to (Y/N), making her smile giddily as she takes it and steps out, wearing her new armor.

Johnny had his staffs strapped to his back, (Y/N)'s sword prop sheathed at her side.

"Captain's log," Rosita quietly speaks, watching as Johnny and (Y/N) approach another actor sitting on a large, iron throne. "I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War."

Rosita hides behind a boulder as she watches the couple, Gunter inside the space ship pretending to work inside.

"What is the meaning of this, son?" the King demands as he rises swiftly, guards at his side aiming their spears at Johnny and (Y/N). "Why have you brought our enemy here?!"

Johnny looks between the guards and his 'father,' his gaze landing on a piano on the center of the stage. He walks over to it as (Y/N) follows, keeping her eyes on the Grim King warily before relaxing as Johnny takes her hand.

He sits at the piano bench facing his father, stretching his fingers out before playing the first few notes as the song starts.

...

Lights start to brighten around the stage with the song's tempo, the galaxy changing from soft blue and purple to an angry red and gold.

"She's my sky, she's my sky, full of stars," Johnny sings out, his foot lightly bouncing to the beat of the song as he plays the piano. "I'm gonna give her my heart..."

The King was surprised, his face becoming a mixture of shock and anger.

Johnny's eyes fall shut as continues, "cause she's my sky, she's my sky full of stars... cause she lights up the path..."

His eyes open as he smiles widely, his gaze landing on (Y/N) as he sings to her.

...

"That's my boy," Marcus proudly says with tearful eyes, watching Johnny sing with Buster, Miss Crawly, Meena and Nooshy.

Buster grins as he watches the two, leaning on the railing and nodding to himself.

...

Johnny looks to the King with a serious expression, "I don't care, go on and tear me apart!"

The King's face hardens in anger at this, though it starts to ease up a bit when he realizes how serious his son was about this.

"I don't care if you do..." Johnny glances backstage by chance, his heart sinking as he notices Nikolaus and Klaus standing a few feet back from where Merlin and other dancers were watching.

"Ooh... ooh," Johnny's eyes widen in a bit of panic, Merlin noticing this and frowning in confusion as he looks back behind him and gasps.

Klaus shakes his head in disapproval towards Johnny, Nikolaus only watching (Y/N) beside Johnny with an unreadable expression.

"Cause in a sky... in a sky, full of stars..."

Johnny nervously continues, swallowing thickly as he looks to (Y/N). He felt himself relax as she mouths the words along with him, her focus on him and only him.

"I think I saw you..." Johnny harmonizes, slowly rising from the piano as the Planet of Devotion's soldiers start to walk onto the stage.

(Y/N) looks around in a panic, gasping softly as the Planet of War's soldiers rush over to protect their King and Prince.

The soldiers line up as Johnny and (Y/N) join them, facing down the Planet of Devotion's soldiers. (Y/N) and Johnny go back to back, moving away from each other swiftly as the music continues.

(Y/N) blocks incoming blows from soldiers, angling her sword in different directions with the music's beat. Johnny spirals his staffs with ease between his hands as he faces an actor, pretending to kick him away. The crowd cheer wildly for them as they start their dance, moving in nearly perfect sync while performing their own moves that Nooshy showed them.

...

"Yeah!" Nooshy cheers from above as she sits on a metal barrel, fist pumping the air.

...

Johnny performs a set of dance moves, (Y/N) following them after a brief pause before the dancers join them. Johnny begins to freestyle dance, (Y/N) tossing her sword high up as she twirls and lowers herself down to the floor, pretending to kick the leg out from under a dancer before rising and catching her blade.

(Y/N) watches Johnny in awe for a moment with a joyous laughter, Johnny breakdancing briefly and raising himself up on one hand. He lowers his arm a bit before pushing himself up, landing on his feet and grabbing (Y/N)'s hand.

He spins her away from a soldier, blocking his staff as she blocks the staff of another behind him.

...

Nooshy and the others cheer from above, Meena clapping her hands excitedly as Marcus laughs and nods to the song.

...

Merlin and Nikolaus stare down one another, Merlin's eyes flicking away from him to (Y/N) and Johnny dancing on the stage. He moves in front of their path, shaking his head firmly.

"Give me that!" Klaus shouts, snatching Merlin's staff with a face red in anger. "And your costume!"

"What?!" Merlin demands incredulously, blinking rapidly as he quickly grabs his staff back. "No way!"

"If you don't, I'll make sure no one will ever hire you as a dancer, Merlin!" Klaus threatens, making his heart sink as his face falls. "Your reputation will be ruined!"

"Nikolaus can have mine!"

Merlin was surprised when one of the dancers speaks up, Ryan, he thinks was his name.

"Don't!" Merlin hisses, but Ryan shakes his head at Merlin with a fearful expression.

"Dude, you're one of the best dancers here," Ryan argues, shaking his head once more as he removes his helmet. "I'd rather you go on stage than me. It's fine."

"No, it isn't that! He's going to ruin the--!"

Before Merlin knew it, Nikolaus was in costume, and striding out onto the stage.

...

Johnny hoists (Y/N) up with her legs wrapping around him, (Y/N) laughing as he spins around with a grin on his face as the dancers continue behind them.

He lowers her down, the two dancing confidently together in swift movements with the song as the crowd continues to erupt with whistles and cheers.

...

..

Tires squeal loudly as a black limo races through a back alley, Suki holding the door for support and Jerry yelping as he was thrown around. The guards watch him with boredom, Jimmy's face red from anger.

The driver turns back onto a main road, correcting the wheel as cars honk at him.

"Uh-- we'll be at the theater soon, sir!" the driver informs nervously, swerving around a taxi driver.

I don't care, go on and tear me apart!

"I don't want to be at the theater soon! I want to be there now!" Jimmy snarls back, hair in disarray and his expression furious.

"Yeah!" Jerry, the peanut gallery, chimes in with a scowl, "he wants to be there, now!"

"Yes, sir!" the driver nods, pressing his full weight on the gas pedal.

The limo lurches forward as Suki gasps and braces herself, Jerry yelping as he goes flying back and lands on Jimmy's lap.

...

..

"I don't care if you do!" Johnny continues to sing, the soldiers once again lining up on either side of the couple.

They aim their staffs at one another, Johnny jumping a bit in surprise when someone grabs his shoulder.

"Ooh, ooh," Johnny's brows furrow a bit at the sight of Merlin, Merlin looking up at him with narrowed eyes.

His eyes flick in front of Johnny, Johnny following this movement and gasping a bit at the sight of Nikolaus in front of him, smirking.

"I tried to stop him," Merlin quietly whispers to (Y/N), joining her side with his staff ready. "I'm sorry."

"It's not you I'm angry at," (Y/N) reassures, keeping her glare on Nikolaus.

...

"What?" Buster mumbles in confusion, frowning a bit. "This isn't... Merlin's supposed to be fighting Johnny."

Nooshy glares down at Nikolaus, crossing her leg over her other with a scoff.

...

"Cause in a sky, in a sky full of stars..." Johnny becomes less confident as Nikolaus approaches, the dancers backing away a bit. "I think I saw you..."

Johnny scrambles when he nearly drops his staffs, (Y/N) gritting her teeth a bit when she was forced to move aside for him to have room for his solo dance. Merlin follows with uncertainty, him and (Y/N) facing one another to pretend to fight so they don't look idle on stage.

Nikolaus twirls his staffs with ease, aiming them towards Johnny. Johnny and Nikolaus circle one another, the other dancers watching with concern as they perform their own dance. A ring of fire surrounds Johnny and Nikolaus, the crowd all oohing and aahing in delight.

Nikolaus rushes forward aggressively, spinning and lowering himself as he hits his staffs against Johnny's. Johnny dodges one of the staffs as they swing towards him, quickly blocking another blow just barely.

Their staffs collide in a bind for a moment, Nikolaus scoffing.

"Still can't get this right, little Johnny?"

He smacks Johnny's staffs away as he yelps and staggers back in surprise, wincing when Nikolaus' staff hits his shoulder.

...

The group above wince, Nooshy still scowling down at Nikolaus as Buster watches with narrowed eyes.

...

Johnny dodges another one of Nikolaus' hits, ducking and swiftly moving back. He almost falls back, quickly catching himself on his knee and hand before rising once more.

(Y/N) and Merlin move around one another, Merlin spinning around and swinging his staff down at her. She moves aside from it, stepping on it and forcing him to drop it as she aims her sword at his face. She nods to him as he raises his hands in surrender, allowing him to back off as the other dancers continue fighting.

Johnny and Nikolaus run past each other, leaping onto their staffs and crossing them. Johnny struggles to keep calm, Nikolaus snickering as he swings his staff down against the one Johnny was raised up on.

...

Klaus watches, his face falling as Nikolaus does this. He frowns with a bit of remorse, his eyebrows furrowing a bit.

...

Johnny yelps and grunts as he falls onto his backside, the dancers halting their movements with gasps as they look over with wide eyes, the moment unscripted.

"See?" Nikolaus muses as he pins the end of his staff on Johnny's chest. "You'll never be good enough. Not for dancing, and certainly not for her."

The fire around them goes out as the song comes to an end, the audience all grumbling in disappointment at the outcome of the fight before politely applauding Nikolaus as he turns and bows to them.

"Johnny," (Y/N) rushes over to his side, dropping her sword beside him and kneeling down. "Hey-- are you okay? You didn't hit your head, did you?"

Johnny winces a bit as he sits up, the wind having been knocked out of him with his fall. He opens his mouth to respond, gasping when (Y/N) was pulled up by Nikolaus.

And pulled into a rough, definitely unwanted, kiss.

...

"Oy!" Marcus bellows furiously, Nooshy's eyes widening in shock as Meena gasps.

"Hey!" Buster sharply barks, nearly climbing over the railing to lunge for the man as Meena quickly grabs his arm and holds him back. "Get your hands off my sister, you son of a--!"

...

(Y/N)'s heart sinks in her chest as she tries to yank herself back, Nikolaus' grip around her wrist and neck too tight. It lasted only a brief moment, (Y/N) swiftly raising her knee up and delivering a sharp blow to Nikolaus' privates.

Merlin rushes forward, grabbing the front of Nikolaus' costume and shoving him away from her with anger on his face.

"What is wrong with you?!" Merlin demands with anger as he stands in front of (Y/N), who was currently gagging and wiping her mouth frantically with her hands.

"It was like kissing a donkey!" she shouts in disgust, shaking her head rapidly.

She turns to Johnny with horror, "Johnny, I--!"

To her surprise, he was no longer on the floor, and instead was in front of her and Merlin with his back to them. She couldn't see his face, but she knew from his posture...

He was furious.

...

Nooshy notices the crowd had begun to grow restless with concern and confusion, and knew they needed to quickly cover this up. She jumps off the barrel, moving around it and readying her hands.

She starts drumming  a simple drumbeat, the sound thundering in the theater.

...

Nikolaus rises from the floor, dusting himself off with a nonchalant smirk. He looks up, his face falling when he meets Johnny's icy stare.

The crowd starts to cheer as Johnny slams his staff down to the beat of Nooshy's drumming, Merlin grabbing his staff and joining in. (Y/N) stomps her foot down to the beat as well, and the other dancers looking at one another before joining in as they glare at Nikolaus in disgust. Nikolaus looks around with narrowed eyes, backing up a step when Johnny steps forward.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart!" Johnny sings out, his voice hardened and full of rage as he readies his staff while moving his shoulders to the beat.

...

Ryan hits a broom on the ground with the beat, Klaus shaking his head to his son with a look of disbelief.

...

"I don't care if you do!"

Nikolaus scowls as he rushes forward, Johnny scoffing as he leaps over the man spinning mid air and landing on his feet behind him.

"Oh, oh!!"

Johnny easily dodges Nikolaus' attacks, moving confidently around the man as he attempts to strike him down.

"But she's my sky, she's my sky, full of stars!" Johnny growls out with his lip curled up in a snarl, deflecting Nikolaus' staff with his own as he twirls it around his fingers while moving.

...

"Yeah, that's more like it!" Nooshy nods with approval as she grins, continuing to drum her hands on the barrel.

...

"I think I saw you!!"

Johnny moves swiftly, the crowd roaring with cheers as he moves through the air with spins and lands on his feet each time. He spins around, hitting Nikolaus' helmet off as he gasps in alarm and staggers back.

Nikolaus raises his staff to block Johnny's, yelping when Johnny's staff breaks his in half. Johnny spins around once more, hitting his staff against the side of his face. Nikolaus staggers to the side from the blow, Johnny twirling his staff a few more times.

Johnny finishes by faking Nikolaus out, leaning close and glaring down at the man as he breathes heavily with a snarl. His eyes flick past the man to (Y/N), who was watching with furrowed brows.

"Come near her again... and I promise you won't be walking away," Johnny lowly promises, standing back upright.

The audience's cheering gets Johnny's attention, Nikolaus' eyes wide as he turns and swiftly retreats back to his father backstage. Klaus scowls as he hits the side of Nikolaus' head, making him flinch before yelping as his father starts dragging him away by his ear.

(Y/N) rushes over to Johnny, Johnny catching her in his arms and hugging her close. The audience's cheers grow as he leans down, pressing his lips to hers as his hand rests on the side of her neck.

Merlin cheers with the other dancers, feeling elated that he got to see Nikolaus get put in his place. Marcus, Nooshy, and Buster all rush off the lift, Buster looking around for any sign of Nikolaus with a glower.

"Looks like he already ran off," Nooshy speaks up, clapping for Johnny and (Y/N).

"Lucky for him," Marcus lowly replies, cracking his knuckles with scoff.

"No kidding," Buster mumbles in agreement, cracking his knuckles as well and wincing at the stinging pain.

"This is Barry. Come in, over."

Marcus grabs his walkie as Barry speaks, Stan walking over as they exchange a look.

"Yeah, go ahead, Barry," Marcus responds.

...

"Crystal's on site," Barry replies as he watches the limo skid to a stop. "Repeat, Crystal is on site, over."

...

"Roger that," Marcus nods to Stan, tucking the walkie away. "Right! Let's go to work."

He swipes his thumb across his nose with a sniff, him and Stan moving out to meet Barry in the lobby as Buster nods in thanks to him.

...

(Y/N) smiles up at Johnny, chuckling a bit as she takes his hands into hers. The Planet of War begins to rumble softly, bringing them back to the task at hand; the musical.

"Oh, right!" Merlin clears his throat, quickly resuming his villain role. "If, uh... If my Commander can't have her, no one can...?"

The end of his sentence was more questioning, due to him having to change roles because of Nikolaus. Merlin holds out a small device in his hand towards Johnny, the crowd gasping as it lights up. The background of the planet changes into a portal, the stars around it being sucked through as the planet's ground rumbles.

Johnny shifts his feet to stand on a panel, shouting as it flings him back. He falls through an opening on the stage, landing safely on soft padding below.

"Johnny! No!" (Y/N) shouts in horror, her hands flying up to her mouth.

"We have to get out of here!" Rosita urges as she rushes out from behind cover, the dancers in the background running around in a panic. "The Planet is going to tear itself apart because of that portal!"

"But Johnny--!"

"We can find him!" Rosita reassures, taking (Y/N)'s hand and quickly pulling her towards the ship. "I'll track him using my ship's radar!"

"(Y/N)!" a voice shouts, making her look back and gasp at the sight of her 'mom.'

"Mother!"

"What are you doing?! We have to get back to our home Planet! You cannot go after that monster!"

(Y/N) shakes her head firmly, her jaw clenching in anger. "You're too stuck in your own little world to see that the Grims aren't monsters! You always taught me to accept others and treat all equal, but you'd label the Grims as evil just because they're different from us!"

The stage shakes violently, some of the rock props collapsing.

"Forget it," (Y/N) exhales sharply in irritation, turning her back to her 'mother.' "I have to find Johnny. I love him with all my heart, and he loves me. That's all that matters."

(Y/N) finishes, climbing onto the ship with Rosita. The Queen watches her daughter with shock as the ship starts up, the King rushing over.

"Please, find my son! We will take shelter in the nearby Galaxy!" he shouts after (Y/N), fear lacing his words.

"I will!" (Y/N) reassures the King, Rosita and Gunter taking their seats as they wait for her.

The Queen hesitates for a moment, shaking her head. "No."

The King turns to her, scowling a bit.

"You will be welcomed on our planet, until your people are able to find your own," she finishes, nodding to him. "Gather your people, and meet me at my ship!"

(Y/N) smiles in relief as she looks down at her 'mother,' "thank you, mom."

"Go. Find your love," she encourages, mirroring her smile before turning to her soldiers. "Quickly, with me!"

The audience cheers as the curtains draw shut as the soldiers help one another, and the workers prepare the next Planet, the Planet of Joy.

...

..

.

Sorry-- I lied--

Okay, now there won't be much dialogue on the next two Planets! It'll just be the normal scenes, maybe with one or two sentences from you mixed in on your search for Johnny owo

We're almost done, lovelies! Only five more chapters!

IM SO EXCITED HEHEHEHEHEHEH

...

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 218 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
20.4K 356 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
4.4K 128 7
You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... Right? It was like any other normal d...
4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...