Sing Your Harmony

Por OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... Mais

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

The Planet of Devotion

2.5K 101 99
Por OneArtsyGamer03

The Planet of Devotionnnn :D

I'm glad my brain was able to come up with a name for this planet, since there already is a Planet of Love with Meena.

ARE Y'ALL READY

I HAVE A SURPRISE COMING UP SOON

👺👹HEHEHEHE 👹👹

Remember, this is the dress I chose for you for this first Planet! You can always imagine yourself in something else, but be reassured you won't be wearing this on the Planet of War! <3

I did have an image ready for it, but it was lost with my old account, so you can imagine any kind of beautiful dress that you like!

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

The sound of the audience clapping rhythmically could be heard throughout the theater as they eagerly await for the show to begin, Marcus, Stan and Barry patrolling the aisles and looking around for any sings of Jimmy and his men.

...

"Okay!" Buster waves everyone over, clasping his hands together and rubbing them lightly with a grin. "This is it, guys. You ready?"

The group huddle up, all wearing excited smiles on their faces.

"Oh, my gosh! Are we really doing this?!" Rosita breathes out, more in excitement than disbelief.

"Yeah! You better believe it!" Johnny laughs in response, him and Buster exchanging a subtle glance as Buster nods with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, big time, baby!!" Gunter shouts happily, bumping Rosita's shoulder with his.

The group cheer and whoop, Buster glancing to (Y/N) with an ear to ear smile on his face.

"What's that grin for?" (Y/N) questions with a squint, noticing Buster staring at her.

Buster forces a laugh, "nothing, darling baby sister! Nothing at all!"

"Uh-huh," (Y/N) plays along with a playful eye roll, shaking her head.

"Remember..." Buster starts, looking around at the others with a smile.

"There's only one way left to go! And that's... up!" they all say in sync, cheering as they release from the huddle and fan out.

Gunter taps the front of his costume, "Gunter robot, activating glitter power!" he says in a robotic voice, moving stiffly. "Beep-beep, boop-boop!"

"Playback! (Y/N) and Johnny, you're up!" Buster calls as he places his headset on, nodding to the two as they take their places.

...

The audience quiet down as an orchestral overture begins to play, the lights dimming as the highlights around the walls change from gold to a soft blue. The background lights up, revealing a gorgeous galaxy.

"All people great and small..." Buster speaks dramatically into the mic, his words echoing a bit in the theater. "Welcome... to outer space!"

The audience all ooh and aah in delight at the sight, applauding as stars light up in the galaxy. They murmur in awe as the stars begin to move quickly, Rosita's space ship coming into view.

"My name... is Captain Rosita," Rosita speaks confidently, standing in her space ship with a smirk on her face.

A screen lights up beside her, showing Clay Calloway's face.

"My mission: to find and rescue a space explorer who mysteriously went missing long ago."

Gunter stiffly walks over, waving his arms and speaking robotically. "Captain, I am picking up his signal."

"Excellent!" Rosita smiles warmly, pretending to tap the screen as it shifts to aligned planets up ahead. "But from which planet? I see six of them ahead."

"It is impossible to know which one the signal is, like, coming from," Gunter replies as he joins her side, looking over the screen.

Rosita hums at this, rubbing her chin in thought. "I see! Then I'll have to explore them all! Take us down."

(Y/N) and Johnny stand to the side, (Y/N) dusting off her dress and breathing out steadily as she lightly stretches her arm.

"You guys'll do great!" Merlin encourages as he walks over, Nooshy at his side with her arm loosely looped around his.

"Remember, don't focus on anything other than (Y/N)," Nooshy tells Johnny, noticing his nervousness. "You two have some real chemistry, and that'll show when you two dance together, yeah?"

Johnny nods as he breathes out sharply, shaking his hands out with a nod as he looks to (Y/N).

She smiles sweetly back at him, taking his hand in hers and squeezing it reassuringly.

"You two got this! Just go with the flow for both Planets!" Nooshy finishes with an encouraging pat on Johnny's back, shooting a thumbs up to (Y/N) as she nods.

"Mission report! I have landed on the Planet of Devotion, but see no signs of any life forms here."

(Y/N) releases Johnny's hand as she walks onto stage, that being her cue. Merlin and Nooshy cheer after her, Johnny slowly following her as Rosita continues.

"Wait... I see someone! I will observe the unknown person and decide if they are hostile or not before approaching."

Merlin and Nooshy join Buster and the others to watch the performance, not noticing Klaus and Nikolaus arriving backstage.

...

Rosita hides behind some nearby rocks, peering over them as (Y/N) walks onto the rocky terrain. A thin layer of fog was covering the ground, soft, yellow lights hanging above and twinkling a bit. (Y/N)'s dress just barely brushes the floor, white paint painted along her neck and on her cheek and a flower crown around her head.

"You wanted to meet me here on my planet... so I suppose you already heard the news?" (Y/N) quietly questions to seemingly no one, hugging her arms close. "It's... true. My mother is forcing me to marry Merlin, the commander of the Idun army."

Johnny comes into view from the shadows, a saddened look on his face as he stands a few paces behind her. "Why?"

"She— She wants someone at my side for when I become Queen," (Y/N) explains quietly, her head hanging low.

"Tell her you already have someone," Johnny's voice was hardened a bit in jealousy and anger, his hands balling into fists at his sides.

"Johnny," (Y/N) says in a scolding voice, scoffing as she shakes her head.

"We can go to her together, and tell her and everyone about us!" Johnny continues, "show them that the Grims and the Iduns don't need to be enemies! Our planets can finally have peace, and we'll be free to love one another!"

"You know your father and my mother will never accept this!" (Y/N) argues, shaking her head with a firm expression. "It's been this way for thousands of years! Our love won't change their minds, and you know it. That's why you haven't told your own father about us."

Johnny grimaces as his expression falls, his jaw clenching slightly as he softly sighs.

"We... We were just never meant to be with one another. Goodbye, Johnny."

With this, she begins to swiftly walk away, pausing as the song begins.

...
...

(Song: Rewrite the Stars, The Greatest Showman)

"You know I want you..." Johnny sings out, his voice strong and clear. "It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me..."

(Y/N) shakes her head stiffly, trying to convince herself she didn't as she sits on a nearby rock.

"So don't keep saying our hands are tied," he continues, walking over and standing to her left as he looks down at her. "You claim it's not in the cards, and fate is pulling you miles away..."

(Y/N) turns her body away from him, crossing her arms over her chest with her head angled down.

"And out of reach from me," Johnny takes her hand into his, his grip on hers tight as she rises and tries to walk away. "But you're here in my heart," he places her hand over his heart, squeezing it gently, "so who can stop me if I decide, that you're my destiny?"

As Johnny sings, the blue and purple lights in the background light up with the song's rhythm, a spot light shining down on the two.

(Y/N) reluctantly tugs her hand away, walking past him slowly as Rosita carefully watches from around the boulder.

"What if we rewrite..." Johnny grabs her arm, twirling her to face him and holding her to his chest. "... the stars? Say you were made to be mine?"

He grabs under her legs, holding her bridal style as he spins in a circle while the audience cheer.

"Nothing could keep us apart!" he carefully sets her down, (Y/N) trying not to smile as he takes her hand and raises it over her head, twirling her once more. "You'd be the one I was meant to find!"

The couple intertwine their fingers, holding their other arms outward as they move slowly in a circle.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me, no one can say what we get to be!"

(Y/N) tries to move away, Johnny's hand trailing up to her bicep as he tugs her back in a swift motion. She uses this to loop her leg around his waist briefly, Johnny holding her hand as he moves her away in another quick motion.

"So, why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours... tonight!"

"Captain's log," Rosita quietly speaks as the music plays, watching Johnny and (Y/N). "I appear to have stumbled upon a pair of star-crossed lovers, the daughter of the Idun Queen, and the son of the Grim King."

...

"This. Is. So. Awesome!!" Merlin squeals from the platform above, watching the two with Nooshy at his side. "I mean, I've seen their other shows, but I was always in the very back! This is a front row seat!"

Nooshy can't help but laugh at his enthusiasm, fondly watching him as she leans her elbow on the railing with her cheek in her palm. "You're adorable, mate."

...

(Y/N)'s hand comes up to Johnny's cheek as she gently strokes his cheekbone, her smile falling as she swiftly removes her hand.

"You think it's easy?" she questions as she backs away from him. "You think I don't want to run to you?"

Johnny follows after her, wrapping an arm around her waist loosely as her hand settles on the back of his neck, the two waltzing as she holds up the side of her dress with her free hand.

"But there are mountains..." (Y/N) releases Johnny, the two going back to back as they move in a circle. "And there are doors that we can't walk through."

The two face one another once more, resuming the waltz like dance they were doing before.

...

"Hurry up!" Jimmy shouts as the driver speeds around several cars illegally, Suki hugging her tablet with a fearful look on her face.

"Yes, sir!" the driver stammers back, gasping when he notices the traffic up ahead.

His foot slams on the brakes, just barely stopping the limo in time from colliding with the car ahead. Jimmy roars in anger as they were pinned in by traffic, the driver anxiously tapping his hands against the wheel.

...

"I know you're wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls," (Y/N) and Johnny face the crowd, keeping each other at an arms length for a moment as they walk in sync in long strides. "But when we go outside..."

Johnny twirls her into his chest, leaning back as she leans her weight against him.

"You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all..."

Johnny's arm wraps around her waist as he leans back upright, his other hand outstretched upward and meeting (Y/N)'s above their head as they move in a circle.

"No one can rewrite the stars!"

Johnny moves behind (Y/N), her backside to his front as her arm wraps around his shoulders. His arm curls around her waist, his hand pressing against her stomach as he lifts her up and slowly twirls around as the crowd cheer.

"How can you say you'll be mine, when everything keeps us apart?"

(Y/N) pushes away from Johnny, keeping a hand on his chest as she shoves him away desperately. "And I'm not the one you were meant to find! It's not up to you... it's not up to me, when everyone tells us what we can be!"

She turns away, leaving Johnny stunned with a pleading expression.

"How could we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours... tonight?"

...

Merlin's eyes dart to Nooshy for a moment when he feels her gaze on her, double taking when he sees she was indeed watching him. He blinks twice, tilting his head with small, questioning smile.

...

Johnny runs after her in quick strides, grabbing her hand and pulling her back into his chest.

"All I want is to fly with you..." the two sing together, (Y/N) grabbing Johnny's hand and raising it over her head for her to loop under. "All I want is to fall with you..."

Johnny curls his arm around her back as he dips her, the galaxy background starting to light up a bit with more stars and planets as the lights flicker.

"So just give me all of you!"

...

Nooshy stands straight as she faces him, almost shyly smiling as she sets her hand on his arm leaning on the railing.

...

"It feels impossible--" (Y/N) sings as she looks down, disheartened.

...

Merlin turns to face Nooshy, his expression a mixture of curiosity and bashfulness when he understood what she was doing.

...

"It's not impossible!" Johnny encourages, his finger lifting her chin up so her eyes would meet his.

...

Nooshy's fingers slowly lace with Merlin's as she steps closer, allowing him time to pull away if he wanted to.

...

"Is it impossible?" (Y/N) sings to herself as she walks away, stopping a few feet away from Johnny.

...

Merlin doesn't pull away, leaning down a bit as she starts leaning up towards him.

...

"Say that it's possible!" Johnny and (Y/N) sing together, (Y/N) turning back to Johnny with tearful eyes and a smile.

...

Nooshy's free hand comes up to hold the side of Merlin's face as their lips press together, Merlin's arm looping around her waist as he tugs her closer.

...

(Y/N) runs back to Johnny, Johnny lowering himself a bit and grabbing her waist before lifting her high up.

"How do we rewrite the stars?"

The galaxy in the background lights up with a mixture of purple and blue lights, stars in the background moving in swift motions with the change as the crowd all exclaim in awe.

The crowd cheer as Johnny slowly spins with (Y/N) above him, lowering her down carefully before setting a hand on her waist, the other grabbing her opposite hand as they begin to dance a fast paced, ballroom like dance.

"Say you were..."

"Made to be mine!" (Y/N) joins him, her hand lifting a part of her dress to allow her to move easier as they dance. "Nothing can keep us apart!"

Johnny pulls her close, his hand cupping the side of her face as he presses his forehead against hers.

"Cause you are the one I was meant to find!"

Johnny grabs her arm, spinning her away from him before pulling her back as they continue dancing.

"It's up to you, and it's up to me! No one can say what we're meant to be! Why don't we rewrite the stars... changing the world to be ours?"

(Y/N)'s leg curls around Johnny's waist as he dips her, his arm around her waist supporting her as he smiles lovingly down at her. He raises her back up, the two gazing at one another with love and adoration.

...

Merlin and Nooshy pull away from one another, Merlin sheepishly laughing as he clears his throat with flushed cheeks.

"Um, yes."

Nooshy tilts her head in confusion at this, a wide grin on her face.

"Oh-- uh, that's my answer. You... asked me out before, remember? I'd-- I'd love to go out with you," Merlin looks up as the lights above flicker gold, his signal to get ready. "I'll see you after the show?"

Nooshy's smile grows as he presses a kiss to her cheek, swiftly walking away and to the lift. He waves shyly to her as the lift starts to lower him down, Nooshy chuckling softly.

...

(Y/N) and Johnny stare at one another lovingly, (Y/N) quickly forcing her smile to drop to a sad expression as she continues.

"You know I want you..." she softly sings, slowly releasing Johnny's hand. "It's not a secret I try to hide. But... I can't have you."

Johnny's face falls at her words, the crowd murmuring sadly.

"We're bound to break and my hands... are tied."

"(Y/N)-- wait!" Johnny calls after her, his voice desperate and weak.

(Y/N) starts to walk away towards where Rosita was hiding, Rosita and her both gasping when they make eye contact. Johnny rushes to her side, his arm outstretched protectively in front of her as he glares at Rosita while wielding his spear.

"Who's there?!" he demands in a loud voice, watching Rosita apprehensively.

"Wait--! Wait, I-- I come in peace!" Rosita speaks quickly, her hands raised in surrender as she offers a nervous, kind smile.

"Johnny," (Y/N) sets her hand on his shoulder, shaking her head. "I don't sense any malice coming from her. And she doesn't look like she's from your clan or mine."

Johnny turns his head to look back at (Y/N), slowly nodding as he lowers his hand.

"I am Captain Rosita," Rosita introduces herself, lowering her own hands as well as she steps down from the rock. "I am out searching this galaxy for a missing space ranger. Have either of you seen him?"

(Y/N) and Johnny exchange a confused look, (Y/N) shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any other space ranger except for you on my planet before," (Y/N) responds with sympathy.

Rosita sighs in disappointment, nodding slowly. "All right. I suppose I'll... have to check the Planet of War next."

"That's my planet," Johnny speaks up, nodding towards the galaxy. "If you'd like, you can come with me to ask my father."

"You two should go, now," (Y/N) urges, bitterly smiling. "Before my mother notices you're here."

Johnny sighs through his nose, looking down at her with a pained expression. "(Y/N)..."

"This is goodbye, Johnny," she curtly speaks, turning away as she hugs her arms close.

Rosita looks between the two, her eyebrows furrowing as she frowns.

"I overheard you two," Rosita quietly says, making (Y/N) look back with wide eyes. "And..."

The crowd murmur in concern when they see Merlin enter the scene, hidden by a collection of tall rocks to the right of the stage. He goes to round the corner, pausing and ducking back down as he watches the scene unfold.

"No one has a say in what's in your heart but you. Only you have the power to give and take your love," Rosita tells the couple with a gentle smile, taking their hands and joining them together in front of her. "There's always a risk when it comes to love, but when you find it... it's one of the best feelings there is in any galaxy."

Johnny's fingers curl around (Y/N)'s, (Y/N) looking down at their hands with confliction.

"Don't let anyone take it away from you," Rosita encourages, glancing between the two with a warm grin as she steps back.

"No one will accept us. We're supposed to be on opposite sides," she says after a few moments, but she doesn't release his hand.

"And yet here we are. The Idun Queen's daughter and the Grim King's son standing together, holding hands," Johnny responds cheekily, smirking a bit as he looks down at her. "What do you say, love? Shall we rewrite the stars?"

(Y/N) considers it for a moment, a smile spreading on her face as she nods.

Johnny's face lights up as he laughs breathlessly, eagerly leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her lips as the audience cheer and applaud for the two. A muffled laugh leaves (Y/N) before they pull away, (Y/N) playfully shoving his shoulder.

"I want to tell my dad right away," Johnny speaks confidently, nodding to Rosita in thanks. "We can ask him about your missing space ranger, while we're at it."

Rosita gasps in delight, "what're we waiting for? We can depart now in my space ship!"

"Let's go!" (Y/N) laughs, Rosita's ship hissing as a ramp lowers for the three to climb onboard.

They enter the ship, the door shutting and taking off as Merlin walks out from behind the rocks.

"Hmm," Merlin hums out loud, his expression cold and hardened. "I wonder how the Queen would react if she knew the son of the Grim King kidnapped the Princess?"

With that, he turns and walks off stage, the curtains slowly pulling shut as the workers start to prepare the stage for the next Planet, the Planet of War.

...

..

.

First Planet, done! :D

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! <3 I'm sorry if you don't like the song I chose, or the fact that I added so much dialogue. The other planets won't have dialogue, and will proceed as normal!

...

..

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
462 2 15
Side story to Sing To My Heart. You don't need to read it first to understand the story but this is the more expanded story of the side love story fr...
20.4K 356 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
4.4K 128 7
You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... Right? It was like any other normal d...