Sing Your Harmony

De OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... Mai multe

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

Jump Out That Window

2.1K 88 124
De OneArtsyGamer03

WE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS MOVIE LOVELIESSSS :D

I'm sorry there hasn't been a lot of you P.O.V ): I think I got too used to writing in that pov for you and Clement. I hope it doesn't bother you! I really do try to have your pov inserted whenever I can, but most of the time there's too much action or scene jumps to have it just be yours ;-;

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Call Miss Crawly! I'll try to call Johnny!" (Y/N) shouts as she and Buster run along the sidewalk, dodging people as he looks around with wide, panicked eyes.

...

"What did you say, Mr. Moon?" Miss Crawly questions in concern, frowning as she struggles to hear him over his panting breaths.

...

"Get out!" Buster yells into the phone, swiftly looking back to ensure (Y/N) was still behind him. "All of you! Get out of there right now!"

(Y/N) fumbles with her phone as she runs alongside Buster, her heart hammering in her chest as she struggles to tap on the call app. She instantly clicks on Johnny's name, his being at the top above Buster's as a favorite.

"There's no time to explain, just get the cast and meet us back at the hotel!"

(Y/N) holds the phone to her ear, the phone line trilling softly before he answers after two rings.

"Hey, you!" Johnny fondly greets, some music in the background mixing with Nooshy and Merlin's voices. "I was wondering where you ran off to--"

"Johnny! Listen, meet me back at Buster's hotel room! We have to--" (Y/N) frantically speaks, gasping when Buster trips over the sidewalk, falling forward towards the road as cars drive at a fast speed. "Buster!!"

She quickly drops her phone, lunging forward and grabbing the back of his suit jacket. She yanks him backwards, the two falling back just as a car speeds by and runs over his phone. People nearby murmur in concern as they rush over to check on the two, Buster panting heavily with wide eyes at the realization he was almost killed twice in one day.

"(Y/N)?!"

(Y/N) turns to her phone, reaching for it and wincing when someone rides by on a skateboard and unintentionally runs it over.

"Oh, no!" (Y/N) groans in annoyance as she grabs the crushed device, the screen shattered and Johnny's voice unintelligible through the broken speaker. "If you can hear me, just meet us at Buster's hotel room!"

Her phone screen goes dark, her phone officially dead.

(Y/N) sighs as she plops the useless device onto the ground beside her, Buster collecting his thoughts and catching his breath as he looks over at her.

"I-- I'll buy you a new one," he promises quietly, (Y/N) offering him a small smile as she nods in thanks.

...

..

"We're live in five, four, three, two...!" the floor manager announces on set, Linda readying herself for the cameras.

Jimmy adjusts his tie backstage, a cast member dusting off his suit. He gives the man a sharp glare, making him back off in alarm as he blinks rapidly.

The familiar jingle for the show plays as Linda claps along with a bright smile, the audience members all cheering and applauding.

"Jerry!" Jimmy snaps, turning to the man with a scowl. "Go get my snacks!"

Jerry stands to attention swiftly, nodding quickly. "Yes, sir!"

He turns and races out of the room, nearly sliding into a wall when he turns the corner as Linda speaks indistinctly in the back as music continues.

...

Jerry races into Jimmy's office, grabbing a golden platter with different pastries and turning to run out. He freezes with wide eyes, slowly turning his head towards the closet and screaming in horror when he sees the door was opened, Buster gone.

...

"... here to discuss the drama surrounding his new show--" Linda continues speaking on stage, Jimmy listening with a glare as he adjusts the cuffs on his suit.

"Sir!" Jerry wheezes as he runs over, making Jimmy look up in irritation. "Sir, sir, sir!"

Jimmy leans his head down a bit to hear Jerry, Jerry whispering in his ear as he looks around anxiously for anyone listening.

"What?!" Jimmy snarls furiously at the news, his eyes widening.

"... please welcome, Mr. Jimmy Crystal!" Linda finishes, gesturing towards the curtains.

Jimmy snaps his fingers as he readies himself to go on stage, his guards instantly at his side.

"Come on out here, Jimmy!" Linda calls enthusiastically, the crowd cheering. "Don't make us beg!"

"Moon got out," he gruffly tells his guards, "find him and (L/N)."

The guards both nod, turning and walking away swiftly in long strides.

"Does this guy know how to make an entrance, or what?" Linda laughs as she waits for Jimmy, glancing from the crowd towards him.

Jimmy slaps on a fake smile with ease, laughing in a teasing manner as he steps into the spotlight while waving to the crowd. "Hey, everybody! Good to see you!"

...

The T.V in Buster's hotel room was on, tuned in to the channel where Jimmy and Linda were.

"Linda, I got some hot news for you," Jimmy continues, giving her a charming grin as he chuckles and sits on the armchair beside hers. "You look terrific!"

(Y/N) watches the screen with a glare, shaking her head at how fake his persona was while Linda and the audience fawn over him.

"Buster, you're going to make yourself dizzy if you keep pacing like that," she calls, hearing Buster's feet along the floor.

Buster was breathing a bit heavy as he walked in circles, unable to calm down until they were safely out of the city. The door knocks, (Y/N) turning to the sound as Buster jumps with wide eyes.

Linda and Jimmy continue speaking on the T.V as (Y/N) rises from the couch, reaching down to her feet and grabbing the skateboard Johnny had bought for her as a weapon.

The door bell rings as the door lights up, Buster gasping and rushing over to (Y/N).

"What do we do?!" Buster whispers, looking around for an escape.

"I don't know!" (Y/N) hisses back, a loud knock echoing in the room. "Find a weapon or something! Or just-- hide, I don't know!"

Buster looks around indecisively, spotting his large suitcase next to (Y/N)'s in the center of the room.

"Hide in a... practical spot, Buster!" (Y/N) trails off a bit in disbelief as she watches him run over to his suitcase, emptying out the contents and climbing inside.

He swiftly zips it up as (Y/N) watches, her eye twitching a bit as she sighs in exasperation.

The doorbell rings again, (Y/N)'s expression hardening as she rushes behind the couch and ducks behind it. The door slowly opens, the sound of someone entering evident as (Y/N) readies herself.

(Y/N) yells in a battle cry as she leaps over the couch and rushes forward with her skateboard ready, Ash's screaming mixing in with hers as she flinches back with her hands raised in alarm.

Clay watches with a neutral, if not bored, look on his face, the two girls quickly stopping their screams when they see one another. Buster winces inside the suitcase as he listens, bracing himself for the worse case scenario.

"(Y/N)!" Ash shouts as she holds a hand over her heart, bracing one hand on her knee as she doubles over. "What the heck?!"

"I'm sorry!" (Y/N) apologizes, sighing loudly in relief as she sets her skateboard propped up along the couch. "I thought you were someone-- wait..."

She looks at the man beside Ash, her face falling in awe.

"Oh, my gosh. You're-- You're Clay Calloway!" she breathes out with wide eyes, blinking rapidly as he nods to her while offering a small smile.

"Hey! Lemme out!" Buster's voice shouts from the suitcase, a bit muffled as he thrashes around to try to escape. "(Y/N)!"

Ash looks to the suitcase with both confusion and disbelief, Clay's brow arching as he looks over as well.

"You got to be kidding me," Clay grumbles under his breath, shaking his head.

(Y/N) sheepishly smiles before rushing over, "yeah, yeah! I'm right here! You're gonna hurt yourself if you don't stop, doofus!"

True to her statement, the suitcase falls off the couch and onto its side, Buster groaning in pain.

She grabs the zipper as she sets the suitcase back on its backside, unzipping it in a quick motion as Clay shuts the door behind him.

"What is going on here?" Ash questions with a small scowl of confusion, looking between the two as (Y/N) helps Buster stand. "Why were you going to attack me with a skateboard, and why was he in the suitcase?"

"Listen, listen--" Buster staggers a bit, his legs feeling numb from being cramped in the suitcase. "Ash, the show's off. Crystal got mad and tried to kill me, and now he's after me and (Y/N)!"

Ash sputters with wide eyes, "what?!"

"Yup! And both of our phones were destroyed, too. Another incident connected to our current predicament. So, that's great, right?" (Y/N) sarcastically chimes in, forcing a laugh. "And that's why I almost attacked you with my skateboard. I thought you were here to, you know, kill us."

The doorbell rings, followed by a series of rapid, almost panicked knocking.

Buster quickly moves in front of (Y/N), fearful that this time it was Crystal's thugs.

"You think that's them?" (Y/N) whispers as she peers around Buster, frowning with concern.

"I-- I don't know! Just-- just pretend we're not here," Buster whispers to Ash and Clay, shaking his head.

Ash looks towards the door with a scowl as she cracks her knuckles, (Y/N) moving out from behind Buster and grabbing her skateboard she had propped up against the couch. Another loud series of knocks sounds off, the doorbell ringing on repeat quickly and frantically.

Clay tiredly groans as he turns to the door as well, walking over with a carefree expression.

"First time I leave home in fifteen years, and what do I find?"

Buster frantically shushes him, shaking his head quickly as he continues to approach the door.

"The show is off, I'm almost attacked, and this guy's hiding in a suitcase."

"No, no, don't open the door!" Buster quietly urges, backing up. "(Y/N), get away from-- hey! Don't! No, no!"

(Y/N) cautiously approaches with Clay, Ash remaining by Buster as he mutters and shushes frantically.

Clay opens the set of doors with a firm scowl, a bit surprised to be met with a normal looking group of people with equipment cases. Rosita, Gunther, Meena, Miss Crawly, Nooshy, Merlin, and Johnny were standing in the hall, Johnny still spamming the doorbell button with his attention on it.

The group gasp in sync, excluding Johnny and Miss Crawly, Merlin blindly slapping at Johnny's shoulder as he remains staring at the legend in front of them.

Johnny's eyes flick up as he pauses, double taking at the sight of Clay.

"Clay Calloway," they all say in sync, Miss Crawly staring up at him in horror.

(Y/N) peeks around Clay, her face lighting up when she sees Johnny.

"Johnny!"

Johnny breathes out a heavy breath, feeling a huge sense of relief as he rushes forward past Clay and embraces (Y/N). (Y/N)'s arms were pinned to her side from the sudden action as she drops the skateboard, Johnny loosening his hug briefly to allow her to wrap her arms around his neck as he leans down a bit.

"You're okay, right?" he softly questions, pulling away with his hands on her shoulders as he inspects her for injuries.

"Yeah," (Y/N) replies just as quiet, Johnny leaning his forehead against hers as her eyes fall shut.

"Good, good," Johnny murmurs with another sigh of relief, lowly pulling away and smiling down at her. "You had me real worried for a while, love."

(Y/N) reaches her hand up, setting it on Johnny's cheek as he leans into her touch. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah, we thought you were in some serious trouble!" Merlin agrees with pout, folding his arms over his chest as Nooshy nods in agreement in rapid movements.

"Don't worry about her," Ash nonchalantly calls, grinning as she gestures to the discarded skateboard on the floor. "She would'a bashed whoever came in here with her deadly weapon."

Johnny softly snorts at this, his arm wrapped around (Y/N)'s shoulders loosely as she smiles and leans into his side as he presses a kiss to the top of her head.

Clay watches the couple with a somewhat sad smile, turning back to the group and pausing.

He squints a bit as he leans down to Miss Crawly's height, "I remember you."

He smirks mischievously as he points to her, Miss Crawly whimpering as she passes out.

...

..

"Miss Crawly."

"Pew, pew, pew!" Miss Crawly whispers in her unconscious state, Buster shaking her lightly as she rests on the couch.

"Miss Crawly, wake up."

Miss Crawly's eye slowly opens as she looks around in a daze, "wha... what?"

"Wake up," Buster encourages urgently, "we got to get out of here."

Merlin enters from the hall, quietly closing the door behind him as Nooshy walks over with a concerned frown.

"I didn't see anyone out there," he reassures, giving her a smile as he turns to (Y/N) and Johnny. "But that could change soon. We should go, now."

"Come on, Miss Crawly!" Meena urges, looking over to the two with fearful eyes. "Come on!"

The group had packed their bags already, ready to leave as Buster helps Miss Crawly sit up.

"We'll all feel better when we're safe at home," Buster agrees, letting Miss Crawly use him for support as she shakily stands.

Clay frowns at this, "you sure about that?"

This gains the group's attention, Clay shaking his head as he continues speaking.

"Cause I can tell you, running and hiding away... is not all that it's cracked up to be," he finishes with a knowing look, sadness in his voice as he walks towards the large glass wall.

"Well," Buster sighs with a frown, helping Miss Crawly walk towards the door. "We don't have a choice."

"Yeah, well, all these years, I thought the same," Clay mumbles back, turning back to the group. "But it turns out... there's always a choice."

This catches Buster's attention, (Y/N) listening with a conflicted expression as she looks down at the floor.

"Just never had the guts to make the right one," he finishes, smiling bitterly as he turns to Buster. "Know what I mean?"

"Right? A victim!" Jimmy's voice on the T.V gains the groups' focus, (Y/N) glaring up at the image of Jimmy on screen. "I shut down my show because of the talentless little twirps called Buster Moon."

(Y/N)'s scowl hardens at this, Johnny looking up the screen with a glare as well as the others listen with disheartened looks on their faces.

"Seriously, you should've seen this teeny, tiny loser. His sister had some talent for set designs, sure, but as long as she's working with him, she won't get no where in life," Jimmy continues with a musing smirk on his face. "Oh, and his pathetic amateur friends! Let's just say whatever Podunk town they crawled out of, that's where they belong. 'Cause it sure ain't this great city."

Nooshy huffs as she crosses her arms over her chest as she listens, Merlin frowning as he looks down while holding his bag strap.

Buster grabs the remote to the T.V, turning it off and letting it fall from his hand onto the floor.

The group slowly start to walk towards the doors, (Y/N) lingering at Buster's side with Johnny's hand in hers as he squeezes it lightly.

"We... should go, Buster," (Y/N) quietly murmurs, shaking her head.

Buster looks over to (Y/N) for a moment, and his face hardens with resolve. "No! Clay's right! What we're trying to do here-- it takes guts!"

(Y/N) was surprised at his sudden confidence, her brows furrowing.

"Guys, wait!" Buster calls to the others, rushing after them as they make their way to the hall. "We-- We cannot let that--that, that, that bully steal our hopes and dreams!"

Rosita gives him a firm look, "no, no, no. We are way past singing and dancing now."

"Look, I know this might sound crazy," Buster says as he walks in front of the group, blocking them from leaving. "But if we got the theater back, just for one night only--"

"Whoa, Buster," (Y/N) steps in, seeming unsure. "Did you forget that Crystal's guys are looking for us? And how would we even do the show?"

"It's not like we can just sneak in there and put the show on behind Crystal's back," Johnny agrees with a frown, adjusting the bag on his shoulder.

Buster pauses at this, a slow smile spreading on his face as he sets a hand on Johnny's shoulder. "That is exactly what we're gonna do! Thanks for the idea, Johnny! I knew you were a great guy for her!"

Johnny seemed dumbfounded as Nooshy cheers, nudging her elbow against Merlin as he smiles unsurely.

"You in, (Y/N)? If you say no, we'll head home and I will forget about all about it," Buster seriously speaks, turning to her with his hand held out in a fist. "I've put you through enough these last few weeks. I'd understand if you didn't want us to do this."

(Y/N) smiles in a fond exasperated manner as she steps forward, slowly bumping her fist against his. "Yeah, let's do it."

The group become excited as they cheer and murmur all at once, their excitement coming to a screeching halt when the doorbell once again rings.

"Okay, so, everyone's here, right?" (Y/N) questions as she looks around, confirming her question. "Yup. So that definitely must be Crystal's security."

"Maybe it's, like, room service?" Gunter slowly suggests, smiling nervously with a weak shrug.

"Open up or you two are dead!" a guard's muffled voice shouts from the hall, followed by rough knocking.

"Okay, it's not room service!" Gunter whimpers, wincing.

(Y/N) scoffs at this, cupping her mouth and shouting back, "No thank you!"

...

"If you don't cooperate with us, you might be dead a bit sooner than you'd like!" the guard yells back, slamming his fist on the door.

...

(Y/N) considers this for a moment, scowling with confusion. "So... either way we're dead, then? I— I dunno, seems like a lose-lose situation to me!"

The guards don't reply, only rapid knocking heard as the door handles rattle violently.

"What are we going to do?!" Meena whispers fearfully, holding her bag tightly as she looks between Buster and (Y/N).

"Guys, we just got to follow (Y/N)'s example and be brave now!" Buster calms the group down, making them slowly nod.

"What, like, fight them?" (Y/N) asks with furrowed brows, grinning. "Because I totally would."

"Please don't," Johnny nervously laughs, shaking his head as he faces Buster. "Wait, is that what you're saying? We should fight these thugs?"

Buster sputters, shaking his head. "Oh, no! They'll beat us to a pulp."

"Actually, I'm a black belt in taekwondo, and Johnny is a built unit,  and (Y/N)'s actually amazingly strong, so we might have a chance," Merlin chimes in, his finger raised in a matter-of-fact manner.

Nooshy beams in excitement, turning to him with wide eyes. "Seriously, you're incredible! You, me, date Saturday night. What d'ya say?"

Merlin's face flushes as she leans towards him eagerly, "I--I-- um, o--okay--?"

Before he could fully respond, the doors rattle and nearly give in, the guards now trying to kick them down.

"Anyways! We're gonna put this show on, whether Crystal likes it or not!" Buster quickly speaks, looking between the group seriously. "But, first!"

He points to the window, "We're gonna jump out that window!"

"What?!" the group say in sync, voices full of disbelief and shock.

"I'm beginning to like this guy," Clay muses, a smirk on his face.

"... Of course we are," (Y/N) sighs, dragging a hand down her face before chuckling and nodding. "Let's do it!"

...

The guards slam their shoulders against the doors, one grabbing a fire extinguisher and rushing forward. They break the door down, the group yelling as they jump off the balcony, Johnny holding (Y/N) to his side while Merlin carries Nooshy piggy back style.

The group land in the water below, people gasping and exclaiming at the sight. Buster bursts from the water with the others, the group using their luggage to remain afloat as they drift down the river ride.

"Security!" one of the guards firmly speaks into his ear piece, looking over the balcony to the group below. "Yeah, we got eleven suspects loose on the river ride. Repeat, eleven suspects loose on the river ride!"

"Hang on, everybody!" Buster yells in warning as they approach the rapids, the group cheering in joy as they laugh.

...

"This is pool security!" a security guard speaks into the ear piece, watching guests slide off the slide on the ride with another guard. "I don't see anyone, over!"

"There!" his partner shouts, pointing above him.

The group were currently running through the brush of the ride, heading further from the hotel.

"They're heading east through the back lot!"

"We got this!" (Y/N) encourages the group, checking behind them as they run.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Buster urges, taking the lead as he leads them through the brush of the ride.

Gunter pants lightly as he runs with his luggage tucked under his arm, "oh, I wish I didn't have such a heavy suitcase!"

Miss Crawly starts to slow down as she pants, Johnny whisking her up and throwing her over his shoulder carefully as they continue running. They come across a concrete divider, the highway just ahead and the main buildings behind it.

They leap over the divider, Merlin climbing over and looking back briefly. He grunts lightly as he quickly follows, spotting the guards running after them. The guards make it to the divider, looking down and all around for the group.

They find nothing.

...

..

"Thank you, Linda!" Jimmy thanks with a fake smile, patting her hand lightly as he rises.

The audience cheer as he waves to them, heading off stage.

"Thank you! Thanks, everyone!"

His smile instantly drops as he enters backstage, snatching his phone from Jerry as he winces.

"Well?" Jimmy demands lowly, pressing the phone to his ear as he walks at a brisk pace back towards his office.

...

"Uh, no-- no sign of 'em, sir," the guard replies, looking around with narrowed eyes as his partner does the same. "We think they might have split town."

...

Jimmy slams the doors to his office him with an angry roar, hurling his phone across the room and kicking over an expensive looking vase. His chest heaves with anger as he looks around with a snarl on his face, slamming his hands on his desk.

...
..
.

Sorry to cut it off here! ;-;

The next few chapters are going to be short, since the show is about to start! I apologize for that, but like I said before, I like having the songs divided into their own chapters so it's easier to see what song is in what chapter, you know?

does that make sense

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...
166 3 15
Everyone's got something they can't let go of. Nate and Xia. Xia and Nate. That's how it's always been. Xia writes the songs, Nate sings them. He cou...
32K 815 23
It was 5 years ago since the theatre collapse. Now the New Moon theatre is a huge success, but because of a theatre scouts negative comment, Buster M...
8.9K 115 12
This is a Sing fanfiction. Well more like a spin-off. The story revolves around Porsha, the daughter of the one and only Jimmy Crystal. The story tak...