Sing Your Harmony

Від OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... Більше

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

The Wrath of Crystal

1.6K 78 45
Від OneArtsyGamer03

I really enjoyed the Sing movies, but I hope they don't make another. This was a rare case of the 2nd movie being better/just as good as the first, and I hope they don't mess it up with another one.

...

..

Third Person P.O.V

A photo of Ruby and Clay was standing upright in a frame on a desk in Clay's house, the two smiling in content as they sing and play piano together. Another photo of Clay singing was behind this one, a lamp to the right.

Clay sat in his chair a few feet in front of the photo, a cup of tea in his hand and his sad eyes fixated on Ruby's face in the photo. He softly sighs as he sets the cup of tea down on the small table beside him, his hands resting on his stomach as he leans back.

His ears pick up the faint sound of a guitar playing, followed by Ash singing softly.

...

"I'm not afraid... of anything in this world."

Clay looks over his shoulder, his brows furrowed lightly as he slowly rises.

...

"There's nothing you can throw at me," Ash continues, her fingers strumming along the guitar as she sits on the porch of Clay's house. "That I haven't already heard. I'm just trying to find... a decent melody..."

...

Clay makes his way through his house, descending the stairs and passing by photos of his Ruby.

"A song that I can sing... in my own company."

His eyes linger on a photo of their wedding, making him turn away with a pained expression as he continues down the stairs.

"I never thought you were a fool..."

Another photo showed Clay smiling widely as he stood besides Ruby, who was sitting in a wheelchair with a grin on her face as she had her hand over Clay's on the arm of her wheelchair.

"But darling, look at you, ooh... You gotta stand up straight!"

Clay walks past a coat closet, Ruby's wheelchair folded up and tucked inside.

"And carry your own weight."

He reaches towards the front door handle, the sunlight from outside shining through the stained glass.

...

"These tears are going nowhere, babe," Ash continues singing, her voice full of emotion as she looks towards the sky. "You've got, to get yourself together. You've got stuck in a moment, now you can't get out of it."

Clay quietly opens the door, stepping out with a broken and lost look on his face. He walks down the steps, Ash halting her singing and guitar playing as she looks back at him warily.

He says nothing as he sits besides her on the porch steps, only side eyeing her and nodding in greeting before looking down at the floor with tearful eyes.

Ash doesn't speak as well, only continuing the song.

"Oh, love, look at you now..." she softly sings, glancing at Clay as his eyes remain put on the floor. "You got yourself stuck in a moment... and you can't get out of it."

She strums a few more gentle notes as the song comes to an end, carefully setting the guitar down and setting a comforting hand on Clay's arm as he cries.

...

"Hot News!"

An upbeat song plays as a woman with bright orange curly hair dances on T.V, wearing a white blazer and a yellow blouse.

"And the hottest story today," Linda practically howls with laughter as she looks over her information, shaking her head as she leans back in her bright green seat. "Porsha Crystal was reportedly fired from her father's show!"

She laughs as she crosses one leg over the other, sighing in amusement as she addresses the audience.

The T.V was shattered as Jimmy roars in anger, punching the screen.

"He fired... my daughter?" he lowly demands as he looks around with wild, enraged eyes. "My. Daughter?!"

Suki stood off to the side with a fearful expression, Porsha sobbing hysterically on the couch with her face buried in her hands.

"Would you be quiet?!" Jimmy snarls, turning to Porsha with a scowl. "You've embarrassed me enough!"

Porsha looks up with wide eyes, her makeup smeared and tears streaming down her cheeks. "But daddy--!"

Jimmy cuts her off, "now the whole world thinks I got a talentless loser for a daughter!"

Suki hugs her tablet close as her eyes remained glued to the ground, an uncertain frown on her face.

"Take her home!" Jimmy demands, his security guard approaching silently as Porsha rises with wailing sobs.

He turns to his other guard with a dangerous look in his eye, "bring me Moon."

...

..

The elevator dings as it opens, Buster standing inside with a pale face and wide eyes. He gulps nervously as he stares down the long hallway, each step taken echoing a bit as his ears ring violently.

Eerie music plays from the speakers as he glances to his side, Jerry typing away at his computer in his office. Jerry notices him as well, double taking with wide eyes before his expression becomes blank. He shakes his head, turning away and typing on the keyboard.

Buster's heart raced in his chest as he continues down the hall, fear creeping in his bones as he looks up at the large golden set of doors leading to Jimmy's office. His hand trembles as he reaches up to knock, his cellphone ringing scaring him almost lifeless as he gasps.

He frantically feels around for his phone, spinning around before finding it in his pocket and taking it out. He almost drops it a few times from how badly he was shaking, quickly catching it and pressing 'accept' as he holds the phone to his ear.

"Ash?" Buster meekly whispers, glancing around nervously. "Now is not a good--"

"Moon! I've got him!"

Buster's face lights up. "What?!"

"I got Calloway!"

...

"Here!" Ash's eyes were squinted against the wind, her hair blowing wildly and a helmet set on her head as she holds onto the motorcycle seat. "He wants to talk to you!"

Clay was wearing sunglasses and a helmet with a fire pattern along it, and he wore a red leather jacket.

He leans back as Ash holds the phone up to him.

"Your friend is even more annoying than you are!" he yells into the phone, turning back forward.

Ash laughs as she rolls her eyes, lowering the phone back to her face. "Don't listen to him! We're heading to Redshore right now!"

...

"You are?!" Buster breathlessly replies, a smile on his face as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Yes!"

"Oh, my gosh!" he laughs in relief as he jumps around, setting a hand on his cheek as he sighs. "Okay, this is great news! Seriously, you may have just saved my life here."

...

Buster hangs up, Clay and Ash continuing down the long road with the sun rising in the distance.

...

"Okay," Buster breathes out, turning to the doors with a more confident atmosphere. "Here we go!"

One of the doors open, Suki stepping out and gasping in alarm at the sight of Buster.

"Mr. Moon, what have you done?!" she whispers in fear, shaking her head wildly as he pushes past her and enters the room.

"Mr. Crystal!" Buster greets enthusiastically with a wave, rushing towards the man.

Jimmy was being shaved and pampered in a chair, a woman working on his nails and a man working on shaving him.

"I have got some great news!"

Suki lingers in the doorway for a few moments as she bites her bottom lip, shaking her head as she turns and rushes down the hall.

"Clay Calloway is on his way here right now!" Buster finishes with a wide smile, coming to a stop a few paces from Jimmy.

"Everybody out."

Jimmy's voice was low, and eerily calm as he waves away his servants. They obey instantly, Jimmy reaching up with closed eyes and removing the towels around his throat.

"Okay," Buster chuckles warily, watching the people leave. "I think I know what this might be about, and I--"

"You fired Porsha."

Buster's brows furrow, "no. No, I never fired her."

Jimmy sits up slowly, giving him an icy glare. "You calling her a liar?"

"No-- no, no, no, no," Buster shakes his head quickly, backing up a step. "She just got it wrong, is all. I was only trying to help her do the best she could, and be-believe me, I-I-I just wanted to do the right thing--!"

Buster's words become more and more quiet as Jimmy rises from the chair, approaching Buster calmly.

"The right thing to do..." Jimmy starts, his hand reaching out and snatching the front of Buster's shirt collar as he yelps in alarm. "Is what I tell you to do!!"

"But we did!"

Buster tries to defend himself as Jimmy drags him towards the balcony, the glass doors opened.

"We delivered a great show! And Calloway, he-- he's coming!"

Buster's stomach sinks as Jimmy yanks him in front of him, leaning him back so his backside was leaning over the railing of the balcony.

"No, no, no! Stop-- stop!" Buster screams out, desperately grabbing at Jimmy's arm as his foot struggles to remain on the ground. "No!"

"You really think I'd let a lowlife little amateur loser like you... humiliate me?!" Jimmy demands in a growl, slowly releasing his grip on Buster's shirt.

"Please--!" Buster looks down at the city with wide eyes, his breathing panicked. "Please!"

"You made me look bad!" Jimmy reaches him out further, making Buster scream in terror.

"I didn't mean to!"

Buster struggles against Jimmy's hold, eyes wide when he feels himself slipping backwards.

"So I'm gonna have to let you go," Jimmy finishes in a calm voice, smirking with narrowed eyes.

Buster's face falls, "what--?! No--!"

Just before Jimmy could fully release Buster, Jerry staggers onto the balcony with panting breaths, holding his tablet and swiping on it.

"Sir! Uh, sir, sir, sir!" he stammers out in a whimper, flinching as Jimmy slowly turns to him with an enraged look. "I-- I'm so sorry, um, so sorry to bother you, but, uh, you have a live T.V appearance in just a moment, so it-- it might be better if we just, put a pin in this right now, um..."

Buster's knuckles were white from gripping Jimmy's arm in an attempt to save himself, Jimmy breathing heavily in anger as he yanks him forward and off the ledge. Buster struggles against his hold as he was dragged towards a storage closet, a stand with a stone carving of Jimmy in the center.

Jimmy carelessly throws him inside, sneering down at Buster as he scoots back away from him.

"You-- You nearly killed me!" Buster whispers in disbelief, looking up at Jimmy with horror.

Jimmy scoffs, "and I'll finish the job later!"

He slams the door shut, locking Buster inside as he struggles to catch his breath, wheezing with whimpers as he holds a hand over his heart.

"Find the girl, too!" he hears Jimmy snarl to Jerry, their voices becoming distant as they leave the room.

"No... no! (Y/N)!"

Buster scrambles to his feet, knocking down the stand with the statue head on it. He yelps as the statue breaks apart, shaking his head frantically as he rushes to the door.

"Let me out!" he shouts as he slams his hands on the door, backing up and hitting his shoulder against it roughly. "Leave her alone! She didn't do anything! Help! Anyone!"

He backs up with a panicked expression, his hands gripping his hair as he shakes his head.

The door was yanked open, Buster readying himself with a gasp before pausing at the sight of Suki and (Y/N). (Y/N) was wearing her normal clothing, her face showing great confusion when she sees Buster.

"Buster?"

"(Y/N)!"

Buster rushes forward, wrapping his arms around her in a hug as she grunts in surprise and blinks rapidly.

"What the heck happened, Buster?!" she questions, the man pulling away and panting lightly as he shakes his head.

"Shh!!" Suki hisses, looking back down the hall with wide eyes before turning to the two. "You need to get out of this city and never, ever come back. Do you understand?! Never!"

"Okay, okay!" Buster shakily replies, nodding in agreement as he exhales through his mouth. "After what happened, I understand."

Suki's jaw clenches in aggravation as she stomps towards Buster, grabbing his tie and shaking him lightly. "I told you you were not cut out for this!"

"Buster, what happened?" (Y/N) demands once more, looking between the two with confusion and a bit of fear. "Suki came and got me, and we had to hide from Jimmy and his guards! What's going on?"

Buster looks towards the balcony, "he-- he tried to kill me."

(Y/N)'s face falls in shock at this as she looks towards the balcony. "What?!"

"Yeah! And when he finds out you're gone, he'll have his thugs looking all over for you!" Suki firmly speaks, releasing his tie and shaking her head.

"Thank you for bringing her, Suki," Buster thanks breathlessly, looking down and shaking his head. "They're after her now, too, and I-- I'm so--"

"Get out of here!" Suki urgently hisses through her teeth, gesturing towards the door with an understanding nod.

Buster grabs (Y/N)'s hand, making her yelp as he takes off in a run while dragging her with him. Suki watches the two leave, sighing softly in relief as she loosely holds her tablet at her side.

...

..

.

So sorry for the short chapter! D:

The next few might be a bit short as well, but only because we're reaching the actual show part! I like to keep the songs in separate chapters ^-^

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 111 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
13.5K 450 18
Captain Jay captured a beautiful bride from her palace with his pirate crew. The bride revealed to be a princess which is getting married to her enga...
4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...
128K 3.3K 57
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕." "𝑨𝒘𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈�...