Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Replaced
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

Learning the Steps

1.7K 86 24
By OneArtsyGamer03

Gunter being terrified of Porsha is so cute and funny for no reason

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Romeo and Juliet's Fantasy Overture plays softly, Porsha gracefully leaping off the platform and swinging down with a smile. She moves around a small planet with her hand brushing against it, diving down and swinging back upwards with confidence.

Rosita watches from the ground in awe, a sadness to her eyes as she looks down with a sigh and sits on a stool.

Porsha reaches for Gunter, Gunter's eyes wide in fear as he yells and tries to grab her hand. The two miss, Porsha groaning in annoyance while Gunter flails around and crashes into a planet with a whimper of pain.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Miss Crawly yells into the megaphone, scowling. "Porsha, you're still messing it up!"

Porsha groans in frustration, waving her arms in disbelief. "It's not my fault! He keeps missing the catch!"

She lands on the ground, scowling.

"I think she's trying to kill me," Gunter wheezes as he slowly lowers down, hanging upside down with a tired expression.

"Reset! Let's go again," Miss Crawly orders, turning swiftly to Meena and Darius. "Meena! Darius! We're coming to you next, and I better see some chemistry between you two!"

Meena's eyes widen in a bit of panic as her hands clasp together tightly, a small whimper of fear leaving her.

"Okay," Darius sighs as he rises, "let's run these steps one more time."

...

The two go to an empty rehearsal space, Darius snapping his fingers together rhythmically.

"So! Music starts, I step out," he speaks to the beat of his snapping, moving his shoulders as well. "Do my moves, fancy moves."

Meena dances awkwardly, turning to him as he turns to her.

"Step together, drop," they both say in sync, both lowering to kneel.

Darius grabs her hands, leaning his cheek against the top of them. "Gazing at each other like we're burning up with love--"

He looks up, wincing and sputtering at the sight of her expression.

"What are you doing with your face?"

Meena was forcing a wide smile, her brows furrowed as her eyes dart to the side nervously.

"Your... face looks broken," Darius points out with a frown, staring at her with confusion and a bit of concern. "What is that?"

"Uh... I was falling in love?" Meena replies, though her response was more like a question as her face falls to a normal one.

"Yeah, Gina, listen--" Darius sighs as he rises, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, that--that is not what falling in love with me looks like. I," he chuckles to himself, pushing his hair from his face dramatically, "I should know. I see it day after day, week after week. Let's run it again."

Meena looks down with a disheartened sigh, groaning quietly as she buries her face in her hands.

"From the top! And five, six, seven, eight, and one--!"

...

Meena bursts through the back doors leading outside, leaning back on the wall with a deep sigh as she closes her eyes to calm herself.

"Would you like some ice cream, ma'am?"

Her eyes quickly open as a soft voice speaks, a boy with light brown hair and green eyes standing in front of her with a light blush on his face. He had on a green and white striped shirt, a hat over his head and an ice cream tray strapped around his neck.

"Or should I say, Your Majesty?" he questions playfully, looking over her outfit and glancing up at the flower crown on her head.

"Uh..." Meena drags the word out with wide eyes, unable to form a sentence as she stares at him.

Alfonso laughs sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. "I just... you look like a goddess, and, uh, and-- and lucky for you, it's 'free ice cream for all goddesses' day."

He grabs one of the ice cream from his tray, holding it out with a bashful smile.

"Aw," Meena chuckles at his words, tentatively reaching out.

Her hand wraps around the cone, her fingers accidentally brushing against his. Meena's eyes widen as she looks up at him, Alfonso smiling kindly. She can't help but smile back, the ice cream melting a bit from the heat of the sun as he clears his throat and pulls his hand back.

"That's cherry cheesecake," he stammers out, backing up a step. "And I-- I make it all myself. See, my truck's right over there," he gestures over his shoulder with his thumb, his friend watching from the window with a wide smile as he waves. "Come by anytime, Your Majesty."

Alfonso bows with a chuckle, adjusting the hat on his head as he stands back upright.

Meena's face brightens in a heavy blush as she quickly turns, rushing away and colliding with the glass doors.

"Ooh," Alfonso winces sympathetically, reaching out to help her. "That-- are you okay?"

Meena doesn't respond, hastily opening the door and bolting inside. Alfonso watches with concern as she hides behind the wall, ice cream smeared along the front of her dress. She slowly peers around through the glass doors after a few moments, Alfonso turning and walking away. She leans back on the wall, sighing with a lovesick smile on her face.

...

..

.

"Buster?"

Ash's voice calls, Buster groaning softly as his eyes start to slowly open.

"You okay?"

He sees Ash kneeling down beside him, her hands bandaged and a concerned look on her face.

"Ash?" he questions, trying to sit up and hissing in pain. "Where are we?"

Buster looks around the unfamiliar room, his hands bandaged up as well and a fire crackling in the fireplace behind him.

"We're in Clay's house," Ash responds quietly, setting a hand lightly on Buster's arm.

Buster, still a little groggy, gasps loudly. "Oh, my gosh. Have you talked to him yet?"

Ash's face falls as she slowly nods, "uh-huh."

"You have?"

She looks down at the couch, frowning. "We were just discussing whether he'd consider being in our show."

Buster smiles in excitement, "what did he say?!"

"He said no."

Buster gasps when a low voice replies, Clay peering around the back of his chair to scowl down at Buster.

"Not in a million years."

Buster's heart sinks at this. "Please-- Mr. Calloway. Look, you... you don't realize how much it would mean to have you in our show, and--"

Clay rises from his seat, groaning in annoyance as he scowls and turns to Buster. "Will you stop your yakking?!"

Buster winces, looking up at Clay with wide eyes.

Clay sighs heavily, reaching into his coat pocket, "here. Your friend left this on my property."

He drops Miss Crawly's eye on Buster's lap, making him look down at it with surprise.

Clay grumbles under his breath as he walks away, pausing by the doorframe. "And I want you gone in the morning."

The door slams shut as he leaves, Ash watching him sadly as Buster groans and leans his head back on the pillow with a sigh.

"And that's why they say, 'Never meet your heroes,'" Ash bitterly says, shaking her head.

...

..

"Step, two, three, four!" Merlin's voice strongly says as he twirls the staffs in his hand, Johnny standing in front of him and struggling to do the same.

They were practicing in an empty parking garage, his voice softly echoing in the area.

"One, two, three, four, and up!"

Merlin and Johnny run past one another, both leaping up onto their staffs as Merlin holds his other out. Johnny manages to remain upright, gasping with wide eyes.

"Yes!"

"Too shaky!" Merlin warns, wincing as Johnny yelps and falls as his staff shifts under his weight.

"Ooh," (Y/N) winces as well, rushing over and leaning over him to check on him.

Johnny lays flat on his back, panting softly to catch his breath from the wind being knocked from him.

"Whoa, mate," Nooshy chuckles as she walks over, shaking her head. "You're not ready to be busting out these moves like Merlin here is!"

"Sorry," Johnny groans, slowly sitting up and rubbing the back of his head.

"I've seen some of what you two can do," Nooshy continues, looking between (Y/N) and Johnny with her arms folded over her chest. "But this is another level of dance. Klaus has thrown you in the deep end and drained out all of your confidence, like..."

Nooshy inhales deeply, pretending to drink from a straw as (Y/N) helps Johnny up. Merlin laughs at this, (Y/N) smiling in amusement as Johnny snickers.

...

Merlin sits off to the side on the ground, leaning his arm on his propped up knee and watching the three with a small smile.

"All right," Nooshy turns on her portable speaker, an upbeat song playing. "Don't worry! We'll build up to it step-by-step."

She turns to Merlin, who perks up a bit.

"Now, I know you've got experience, but you're welcome to join these two while I de-Klaus them. You probably need it too, cutie. Forget about that jerk and every insult he's said to you," she urges, stretching her neck to the side with her hand before sighing and shaking her hands out. "Besides, when's the last time you danced freely? No one holding you down, and you were able to do your own thing?"

Merlin's brows furrow slightly in thought, his eyes falling to the ground as he frowns.

"I want you both to forget him, too," Nooshy says, turning to Johnny and (Y/N) as the song continues. "And just go with the flow!"

Hey, uh, uh!

Nooshy starts by dancing to the beat of the song, side stepping before looking to (Y/N) and Johnny.

I'd rather be nobody other than me

Nooshy does the same move once more, turning and looking to them with a small, encouraging smile. (Y/N) slowly copies this, Nooshy nodding in approval before continuing as Johnny joins in as well.

Mark my words, my talk ain't cheap! Life's a dream, but I'm not sleep!

Merlin slowly rises, standing besides (Y/N) as she and Johnny continue to follow Nooshy's steps with ease. Merlin watches them for a moment before falling into step with them, feeling a smile come to his face.

"There we go!" Nooshy cheers softly, nodding with a grin.

...

I, I feel like a work of art

Nooshy focuses on (Y/N) briefly, turning and swiftly coming to a stop as she jabs her elbow out. (Y/N) copies this with some uncertainty, but her face relaxes as Nooshy encourages her with a nod and a smile before continuing with another move. (Y/N) repeats the move Nooshy performs with a bit more confidence, making Nooshy grin as she and (Y/N) continue to the song in sync.

I'm not easily forgot

...

Had to set myself apart

As Nooshy demonstrates a dance move to Merlin, he surprises her by taking her hand into his and twirling her swiftly before releasing her. (Y/N) and Johnny cheer lightly for the two as they begin to start an upbeat dance, Merlin smiling with a spark of joy in his eyes as he enjoys the feeling of freedom.

I'm just following my heart!

...

Nooshy now focuses on Johnny, encouraging him to loosen up and relax as she has him follow her movements. He does so with some hesitance, but slowly and surely he starts to relax as time goes on.

...

I'm just following my path!

Nooshy practices with (Y/N) once more one on one as Merlin works with Johnny in the back. She holds one of the prop swords with the blade facing downward, quickly tossing it up in a spiraling motion and catching it before nodding to (Y/N).

I'm just here to make it last!

(Y/N) copies this, bracing herself in case she misses the catch. Her face lights up with a smile when she does manage to catch it, Nooshy chuckling. The two practice with the swords, (Y/N) learning out to properly angle it and how to catch it with ease.

...

I'm not living in the past!

Merlin and Nooshy both help Johnny with his part, (Y/N) practicing tossing and catching her sword with a content smile. Johnny smiles as he starts to get it, following their steps easily as Merlin laughs and cheers in excitement.

If you don't feel me, kiss my ---

...

Uh, uh, suéltate!

The sky was dark as the four continue to practice, Johnny following Nooshy's steps perfectly now and with confidence. He exhales sharply as he moves, (Y/N) watching him besides Merlin with a wide smile.

...

Uh, uh, suéltate

Merlin and Johnny practice with the staffs now, Nooshy watching them off to the side with a thoughtful look on her face. Merlin moves slower to Johnny could see what he has to do, Johnny quickly getting the hang of it as he hits his staffs against Merlin's at a faster pace.

...

Johnny and (Y/N) stand back to back with one another, (Y/N) stepping forward and moving gracefully as she strikes down an invisible opponent before tossing and catching her sword. Johnny twirls his staffs in his hands, pretending to collide them with someone as he spins around swiftly and lowers himself.

...

Merlin and Johnny circle around one another, now in the dance studio with the others watching and standing in a circle around the two. Nikolaus watches with a bored, cold look, Klaus smirking, confident they'll fail once more.

Merlin exhales quietly as he lowers himself with his staffs raised behind him, nodding to Johnny with a grin and narrowed eyes.

Johnny nods back with a smile, the two starting to move in sync with one another as they both twirl their staffs extravagantly.

Uh, uh, suéltate!

The two continue to dance before both dropping down, breakdancing with the staffs held above their heads as the others watch in awe. Nikolaus' eyes widen in shock at this, (Y/N) cheering with laughter as she rapidly claps.

Johnny rises swiftly with Merlin, the two running past one another before leaping onto the staffs and crossing their other ones in the air.

Nooshy cheers with (Y/N), the other dancers all speaking in awe as they clap and cheer for the two as well.

"Yes!" Merlin laughs happily, him and Johnny lowering down and fist bumping as the dancers start to crowd around the two, showering them with praises.

(Y/N) rushes forward, Johnny's arms held open as he instantly hugs her tightly with a laugh.

"And I can guarantee (Y/N) is more than ready for her little fight," Nooshy smugly says as she approaches Klaus and Nikolaus, smirking. "Now, didn't you say you were gonna eat your hat?"

Nooshy reaches up, snatching Klaus' hat off his head as Nikolaus continues to stare at Johnny and Merlin with disbelief.

"Well, there you go!" Nooshy rubs the hat on Klaus' stomach, glaring up at him smugly. "Mmm! Yum-yum!"

With that, she releases his hat and walks towards the three, Klaus exclaiming in anger as he quickly grabs his hat to keep it from falling.

Johnny chuckles and smiles brightly as he looks around at the other dancers, his arm wrapped around (Y/N)'s shoulders. Nooshy comes over, looping her arm around Merlin's and catching him off guard as he yelps with wide eyes. The other dancers start cooing and poking fun at him when he blushes a bright red, Nooshy smiling contently.

Johnny spots Klaus and Nikolaus, his smile falling a bit at the glare both were giving him. Klaus growls angrily and storms away, Nikolaus scoffing and sneering at Johnny before following. Johnny frowns at this, his arm tightening around (Y/N)'s shoulders.

...

..

.

Klaus really over here mad that Johnny is succeeding and is becoming a good dancer 💀💀

I was so annoyed at his behavior, like-- you're grown ass man mad over what, get over yourself bro

...

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 191 26
"They were a success! Buster couldn't believe his own eyes. While it's a far-off dream for a child, thirty years of both experience and love of theat...
462 2 15
Side story to Sing To My Heart. You don't need to read it first to understand the story but this is the more expanded story of the side love story fr...
8.9K 115 12
This is a Sing fanfiction. Well more like a spin-off. The story revolves around Porsha, the daughter of the one and only Jimmy Crystal. The story tak...
4.4K 128 7
You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... Right? It was like any other normal d...