Sing Your Harmony

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing Your Harmony"! ... Dream big dreams, right? Somethin... More

Alice in Wonderland
Getting the Gang Together
Jimmy Crystal
Ideas for the Musical
Nikolaus
Practice Makes... Perfect?
Merlin
Carnival Date
New Dance Instructor
Not so Happy Jimmy
Learning the Steps
Doomed
The Wrath of Crystal
Jump Out That Window
The Show Must Go On!
The Planet of Devotion
The Planet of War
The Planet of Joy
The Planet of Love
Break Free!
Planet of Despair
Planet of Saudade
Your Song Saved My Life

Replaced

2.2K 92 32
By OneArtsyGamer03

Poor Rosita 😭😭

I like Porsha's singing, but hated how she just stole her part like that.

...

..

.

"Hello! I can't take your call right now, but please leave a message after the beep!"

Buster impatiently mouths along to Miss Crawly's voice mail message, an anxious look on his face as the beep sounds off.

"Miss Crawly! It's me, Mr. Moon," he speaks in a hushed tone into the phone, glancing around at the workers on set as they bustle around nervously. "I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm starting to worry here."

He says the last two words in a sing song, sighing and hanging up. He glances over his shoulder, (Y/N) leaned into Johnny's side with his arm around her shoulders as they talk to Meena with smiles.

Buster anxiously bites at his finger nail, yelping with a jump when a voice booms.

"Moon!"

He spins around, shrinking under the furious gaze of Jimmy as he approaches with Suki and Jerry in tow.

"M--Mr. Crystal!"

(Y/N) looks over as her smile drops, Meena and Johnny doing the same as she squeaks and backs up.

"Your set designs are a disgrace! Who came up with them?!"

Buster blinks rapidly, stammering out a few sounds as he shakes his head.

"I did," (Y/N) speaks up, joining Buster's side and looking up at Jimmy with a firm expression.

Buster's teeth clench together as he winces, his eyes darting from her to Jimmy.

Jimmy glares between the two for a moment, his face lighting up as hearty laughter escapes him.

"I'm just messing with ya!" he sighs in amusement, reaching over and patting Buster's head. "Where's your sense of humor, huh?"

(Y/N)'s expression softens a bit, nervous laughter escaping Buster as he lightly elbows her arm. She looks back to Johnny, who was watching Jimmy with a blank expression and slightly furrowed brows as Meena slowly peers out from around him.

"Anyway, this is my daughter, Porsha."

A girl steps out from behind Jimmy, raising her sunglasses onto her hair as she smiles brightly.

"Hey!" she greets, nodding before glancing over her nails.

"Hello," (Y/N) greets back, a polite smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Porsha," Buster waves shortly, lowering his arm back down.

Jimmy types away on his phone, briefly glancing up to gesture to Porsha. "She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren't ya, baby?"

Porsha's eyes light up as she nods in excitement, "oh, my gosh! I'm, like, so into vintage right now."

She slightly shrugs off her jean jacket, revealing her Clay Calloway blue shirt underneath.

"So, where is he?" Jimmy questions, looking around with narrowed eyes.

(Y/N) and Buster glance at one another, Buster clearing his throat and pretending to scroll through his phone.

"Uh, well... I-- We're not expecting Clay on set just yet," he sheepishly says, looking down at his shoes. "I mean--"

"Wait," Porsha cuts Buster off, looking around the set in awe. "Is this, like, a sky-fi show?"

"Sky... oh, sci-fi? Yeah, it is," (Y/N) confirms with some confusion, nodding.

Porsha's hands press against her cheeks as she beams, bouncing lightly as she continues looking around. "Oh, my gosh! I love sky-fi!"

"Mr. Moon! Miss (Y/N)!" Sasha calls from above, waving her arm lightly to get their attention. "We're ready on the tower!"

"Oh! Thank you, Sasha!" Buster shouts back with a thumbs up.

He turns back to Jimmy, who was typing away at his phone with one hand and eating some of the snacks on the table with his other.

"We're gonna rehearse, Mr. Crystal, so..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," Jimmy waves off nonchalantly, not looking up. "You go and do your rehearsing thing. Go, go, go, go."

Buster nods quickly, looking to the sound guy sitting by the equipment.

"Playback!"

The man continues reading his newspaper on his stool, blindly reaching over and pressing the switch. Music begins to play, Sasha hooking Rosita up and smiling reassuringly.

"Okay! All set," she dusts off her hands, patting her shoulders. "Just remember to release the safety catch before you jump, okay?"

Rosita smiles in excitement, nodding. "Okay, yeah."

She exhales sharply, slowly walking forward towards the ledge as the music continues.

From down below, her family watch with Buster and (Y/N).

"Is mommy gonna jump off that?!" Rory questions, tugging lightly on the hem of (Y/N)'s shirt and pointing up.

"Yup!" (Y/N) replies with an enthusiastic grin, ruffling Rory's hair lightly as she giggles.

Her kids murmur in awe, all looking up with smiles.

Rosita closes her eyes, marching forward to the beat.

"If you want it..."

She sings out, her eyes opening and narrowing in determination.

"Take it. I should've said it before."

Rosita continues to make her way across the platform to the ledge.

"Tried to hide it... fake it. I can't pretend anymore..."

She makes it to the end of the ledge, her eyes widening and face paling as she looks down with a soft gasp. Her breathing picks up as the music seems to distort in her ears, her body starting to shake as some sweat develops on her forehead.

"Oh, my gosh..." Rosita collapses onto her knees, panting lightly as the music stops. "Gu--Gunter--"

Sasha quickly rushes out to Rosita, Gunter's face filled with concern as he cups his mouth and shouts to (Y/N) and Buster.

"Guys! I think Rosita is having, like, a major freak-out up here!"

"Oh, no," Buster murmurs, him and (Y/N) quickly rushing towards the lift.

"Hey, uh, Moon, (L/N), you really think the blondie mommy is gonna pull this off?" Jimmy boredly questions, munching on another treat.

Norman scowls lightly, "blondie mommy?"

"Yeah, she will!" (Y/N) calls back, stepping onto the lift with Buster.

"Absolutely, sir!" Buster agrees with quick nods, reaching for the button. "Believe us! There is nothing Rosita can't do!"

...

"I can't do this!" Rosita whimpers in fear, hugging the bar of the ledge as she shakes her head.

"Why didn't you tell us you were afraid of heights?" Buster softly asks, kneeling besides her with Sasha as Gunter and (Y/N) watch her with concern.

"I-- I wasn't!" Rosita shakes her head once more, Buster lightly rubbing her back to try comforting her. "I mean, I've never been afraid in my whole life before, but I... suddenly, I just... I don't know what happened to me."

She closes her eyes, gasping lightly as she quickly looks up to (Y/N).

"Did my kids see that?"

(Y/N) winces, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Hey you guys!" a musing voice calls, making the group look back as Porsha looks around with interest. "What's going on up here?"

Rosita frowns lightly. "Who is that?"

Porsha picks up the harness, "ooh! Can I try?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" (Y/N) quicky shakes her head, waving her hands lightly. "That is way too dangerous for you to try."

"Exactly!" Buster scrambles to his feet, blocking Porsha's path. "We can't let you jump off here."

Porsha's smile drops to a pouting scowl as she turns towards her dad, leaning off the railing and yelling. "Daddy!! They won't let me jump!"

(Y/N)'s face falls in disbelief as she looks down at Johnny, who shakes his head with an incredulous expression as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Moon, (L/N), come on. Let her do her thing," Jimmy calls back, not looking up from his phone as he eats another snack.

Porsha grins widely, clicking on the harness and laughing. "Yay!"

"Porsha, wait!" Buster yelps as she runs past him and (Y/N).

"Whoa! Hey, just a minute!" Sasha tries to stop, Porsha ignoring her and leaping off the ledge with a whoop.

Porsha continues to laugh as she whoops, swinging up after diving down. "I love it! Whoo! It's easy!"

Rosita watches with a disheartened frown, Buster offering his hand to her with a small smile. She forces one back, shakily taking his hand as he helps her up.

"All right, let's get you down, Rosita," he softly speaks, Porsha continuing to cheer in the back.

"Oh, my gosh! You guys, this is exactly like the dream I had last night!" Porsha squeals in excitement, landing on one of the model planets and looking around at the workers on set. "Seriously! You-- You were all there! You, and you and those funny looking dudes over there!"

She points to Klaus and Nikolaus, Klaus scowling at the insult and Nikolaus rolling his eyes lightly as he continues to speak to the other dancers.

"All of you! And you two asked me to sing for you!" she points to (Y/N) and Buster as they step off the lift, (Y/N)'s brow raising.

"We did, did we?" she questions sarcastically, her arm looped with Rosita's as Rosita still shakes lightly in fear.

"Yeah!" Porsha nods in agreement, "and, so, I was like..."

She clears her throat, sighing deeply before leaping off the planet.

"This girl is on fire!" Porsha sings, her voice ringing out clear as she swings around the planets. "This girl is on fire... she's walking on fire!"

She twirls upward, grabbing the cable supporting her and closing her eyes.

"This girl is on fire..."

Porsha finishes singing, Jerry rapidly applauding her as Jimmy watches with disinterest. She lands on the floor lightly, sitting down on a pile of safety mats.

"Well... that's a lovely dream you had there, Porsha," Buster awkwardly replies, Sasha walking over and handing him the space helmet for Rosita's suit. "Um. Okay! Everybody, back to first positions, please. Here, Rosita."

He smiles as he hands her the helmet, nodding.

"You wanna try it with the helmet this time?"

Rosita takes the helmet, ready to nod when--

"Oh! But now I know what the dream meant," Porsha points to Rosita, "she's afraid. She'll never be able to play the part."

She reaches over, taking the helmet from Rosita and setting it over her head instead.

"But here I am, and I'm young, and I'm not afraid at all."

(Y/N) scowls lightly, smacking Buster's bicep multiple times and gesturing to Porsha with her head.

Buster nods, turning to Porsha. "I-- I can't just give you Rosita's part. I mean--"

A hand was set on his shoulder, stopping him in his tracks as he looks back.

"Moon," Jimmy sighs quietly, tilting his head to the side in a gesture. "Walk with me."

...

"What's wrong with you, huh?" Jimmy questions in mild annoyance, adjusting his suit cuff. "What, you got a kink in your think?"

Buster struggles to keep up with him as they walk, frowning. "It's just that I wrote this part for Rosita, and..."

"Yeah, yeah," Jimmy cuts him off, waving his hand for him to stop talking. "Let me tell you something, Moon. What you got here is an opportunity to make me happy."

The two men walk along the Saturn planet in progress, the ring slowly spiraling around.

"And when an opportunity like that comes along," Jimmy continues, dusting off his suit sleeve. "You'd better grab it!!"

He grabs the back of Buster's neck, making him yelp and look up at him with fearful eyes.

"You get me?"

"Uh..." Buster drags the word out, swallowing nervously.

"What, you don't think my daughter's good enough for your show?" Jimmy questions lightly, looking over the jagged gold rings along his knuckles in silent warning.

"No, Mr. Crystal!" Buster quickly shakes his head, forcing a tense smile. "Well, I--I think she's wonderful!"

Jimmy smiles, though it didn't seem genuine as he releases Buster and dusts off his shirt. "Oh! Good. So, you'll figure it out."

"I'll--" Buster starts, Jimmy's smile faltering for a moment as his actions stop. ".... Yes, I will."

Jimmy's smile returns as he nods firmly.

"Daddy!" Porsha shouts shrilly, making him look over. "I'm hungry for French toast!"

"Jerry!" Jimmy yells, stepping off the ring and onto the platform.

"Yes, sir!"

"Get her some French toast," he orders, pausing and looking back at Buster as he remains on the ring. "Oh, and by the way, tell your sister I like the set. The whole 'rings moving around' thing is good. Creative, quirky. I like it."

Jimmy's bodyguards join him as he continues walking, exiting the building as Porsha waves rapidly to him.

"Bye, Daddy!"

Suki blows some hair out of her face, adjusting her glasses as she swipes on her tablet. "Mm-kay, let's have Porsha measured for a costume right away, please."

"Yeah," Jerry butts in, snapping his fingers. "Right away, people!"

"Would you just get the French toast, Jerry?" Suki demands in annoyance, shaking her head.

Jerry glares up at her, "I'm getting the French toast, Suki!"

Buster remains on the rings, the ring spinning around and revealing his hopeless expression as he sighs. He spots Rosita waiting for him with (Y/N) besides her, another sigh leaving him as his shoulders fall.

"You okay?" he asks with concern, stepping onto the platform with the two.

"A little shaky," Rosita admits, though she nods. "But I'm okay."

"I'm guessing the talk didn't go too well," (Y/N) crosses her arms over her chest, leaning her side against the railing as she sighs.

Buster doesn't reply for a moment, grimacing as he runs a hand through his hair. "You know, uh... maybe this is for the best, huh?"

Rosita quietly nods, avoiding his gaze as she stares at the floor.

"I mean-- you really were scared up there," Buster continues in a soft tone, glancing up towards the platform.

The others approach up the platform stairs, Gunter watching Rosita with worried eyes.

"Right," Rosita manages out, holding her helmet tightly.

"I'll write you another part, Rosita," Buster reassures her, trying to make her feel better. "A really good-- A really, really great part."

"You all right?" Ash asks with furrowed brows, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh! I'm fine," Rosita cheerfully replies with a nod, smiling.

Johnny and (Y/N) exchange a doubtful look.

"... Really?" he questions gently, leaning his arm on the rail next to him.

"Yes!" Rosita fondly sighs in exasperation, nodding once more as she hands Buster the helmet. "You're all very sweet, but like Mr. Moon says, this is probably for the best."

"Seriously?" Meena shakes her head, pouting lightly.

"Seriously," Rosita confirms with a chuckle. "I am completely fine with this!"

...

..

Rosita softly cries in the bathroom of her hotel room, the bath water running to cover up her crying. She hugs her knees to her chest, sitting on the floor in front of the tub.

The door opens slightly, making her gasp softly and quickly stop her crying.

"Hey, honey," Norman calls softly, his voice filled with concern. "Are you... You-- You're sure you're not... you know... upset?"

Rosita rises from the floor, wiping at her tears and clearing her throat.

"No! I'm-- I'm good," she fakes a happy tone, turning to the tub to hide her face. "Um, can I please just have the bathroom to myself for five minutes?"

Norman doesn't reply for a moment, slowly nodding. "You got it."

He closes the door, turning to the kids.

"Okay, kids! Go get your jammies on!" he firmly says, the kids all groaning in disappointment.

Rosita sniffles lightly, tears streaming down her cheeks as she buries her face in her hands.

...

..

"Thank you for choosing to drive with Royalty," a man wearing a suit thanks another, the other man nodding as he drives off in the rental sleek black car. "All right, bye bye."

Music blares loudly, a car's engine roaring as it approaches the rental building quickly. Smoke hisses from the engine as the red car covered in dents and paint rolls up, the hood nearly torn off.

The man stares at the car in horror as Miss Crawly stops the car in front of him, turning to him and smiling kindly.

"Oh, hello, young sir!" she greets, turning down her music. "Oh, yes, you'll be pleased to hear I did bring it back with a full tank."

She pats the wheel twice, the airbag going off and smooshing her face as she yelps. The man flinches, staring at her in disbelief and shock as the airbag hisses and starts to deflate.

...

..

.

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to get something up since it's been such a long time ;-; <3

Thank you for reading! See you next chapter!

...

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 5
Your name is Y/n, your a male wolf-huskey who lives in country and moves to Redshore city. You are the captain of a dance crew you had made after you...
81.2K 3.4K 22
OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "Sing From The Heart" <3 When Buster's theater is threatened to go under, he decides to hold a sin...
201 14 7
"Rise of the phoenix." Imani Phoenix is one of the largest superstars on planet Earth. Blessed with a mesmerizing voice, beauty that could stun ev...
128K 3.3K 57
"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕." "𝑨𝒘𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈�...