No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 24 - Menace

1K 32 5
By rj7654

Kirill received both videos as he was patiently waiting for the right time and was still stuck in France.

He was having a harder time than Mia. He was alone, injured, without any of his previous power and the love of his life was risking her life to pay for his past mistakes.

Moreover, she was with someone who wanted her and this made Kirill categorically doubt every single decision he made leading up to this set-up.

He recognized right away that the second video was a fake as he knew what every inch of Mia looked like. He noticed the girl had slightly larger breasts and her movements were all not Mia but he loved listening to Mia's voice. He thought it was quality work.

But the first video, the first one really bothered him. He guessed correctly that it was her first time doing this for Danila and saw how uncomfortable she was sitting on his lap. He also watched Danila closely and saw how much he enjoyed it.

He worked out almost endlessly as he tried to keep calm until he saw her again. He wanted everything to happen quickly but recognized that only about six weeks had gone by since he last saw her.

It felt like a century; time moved so slowly. And he was beginning to get worried about this plan.

Who proposed it?

He remembered that it was Danila. Did he really do all this just to get Mia beside him? It seemed like a brilliant plan. Only he had knowledge of what apparently happened between Oleg and Artyom - how convenient, Kirill thought.

Maybe Danila made it all up? Maybe he tricked them both and now he had Mia with him 24/7 while Kirill was isolated and alone, powerless to do anything. But Kirill trusted him and had no reason to think otherwise. Kirill fought with his suspicions but a seed had been planted in his mind.

The same day that Kirill wrestled with his dark thoughts, Danila rushed into the apartment agitated and startled Mia who was making herself a coffee. He looked at her knowing she wasn't about to take the news well.

"What? What is it?" She asked worried that he had bad news about Kirill.

"Oleg really liked the video. He said he enjoyed it but remarked that he couldn't see your face." He said as Mia's insides began to tremble." He wants to see it again. Live." Danila finished and watched her eyes widen in shock. As much as he wanted Mia in bed, he had no intention to do it in front of Oleg.

"Wha-at?" Mia slightly laughed. "Is he crazy? Fine, I'm just someone to use but you, why would he ask you do this?!" Mia couldn't believe this news and Danila nodded.

"He gave me a choice. He said either I can...fuck you or if I didn't want to do it in front of him, someone else can. He just wants to watch you."

Mia breathed out as she felt her body shake. This was not part of the plan and while Oleg did mention something about watching them two do it, Mia thought the video would more than suffice.

"He also said..." and Danila hesitated as he felt this news would shock her more. "He wants to watch you...touch yourself. In front of him. In his home. Alone."

Mia sat down and held onto the table as she began to feel nauseous. They were already in this and they couldn't back down now but this is not what she could allow herself to do. In front of Kirill, sure, she would do whatever he wanted but to do anything for Oleg, was out of the question.

Danila watched as she sat there and tried to breathe through the stress and he suddenly felt so sorry for her. Here she was, a girl who had a regular job and friends but was now part of some sick plan to eliminate a government official as she partnered with two criminals.

"Look. We can figure this out. We just have to think. We figured out this whole plan, right? This is just a small hiccup and we can get past this."

He said the words but was completely lost for ideas. He just wanted to support her as he knew this could all end very badly for her.

There was nothing stopping Oleg from actually kidnapping her and killing Danila and he was always honest with himself about that. He knew they walked on the edge of a knife and a slight suspicious gesture or word would set off Oleg's alarm bells.

Mia put her face in her hand as she smiled bitterly.

"Fuck. Of course shaking my ass in a strip club wouldn't be enough...it seems obvious now. That's not degrading enough. That's not painful enough. Men are fucking sick..." She paused. "A woman would never come up with this stupid shit. Degrading and using women gets you all off. Fuck. How did I end up in this situation?" She genuinely asked herself as she was talking to just let it all out. Danila didn't respond as he felt worse and worse for her but she continued,

"Before Kirill came into my life, I dated this guy. He was nice. Treated me well. Loved me. Was funny, good looking, smart, came from a good family and made tons of money, you name it...I had guys like him chasing me non-stop. But he was boring. I didn't feel excited with him. And I recognize all this now...I was scared that my life would be predictable and boring as fuck beside him. Well, look at me now. Married to a criminal and fully immersed in his world. Fuck..."

She finished furiously and closed her eyes as she breathed in. She felt better and simultaneously ashamed for her monologue.

"We don't all get off on degrading and using women." Danila came back to what she said earlier.

"Yeah? Really?" She stood up and came up to his face as he wondered what she was doing. "You going to call that girl from the video then? You going to ask her out? Treat her nice? Or did you just use her for your goals? You picked her only because she gave you what you needed from her at that moment." Mia spoke with anger and disgust.

"You fucked her rough, Danila." She lowered her voice and spoke slowly. "Smacked her ass and called her names. Pulled her hair and got from her what you wanted." Mia stood just inches away from his face and was beginning to feel aroused from her own words. She wondered if maybe something was really wrong with her.

Why the fuck did that kind of sex turn her on, she thought.

Danila breathed in her scent and closed his eyes so he didn't have a chance to smash his lips to hers. But he knew she was fully correct and he didn't want it to be true.

"Unfortunately, I have to get to work so I can shake my tits for horny eyes and feel like men don't degrade women." She finished and went into her room to change.

Arriving at the club, she practiced her routine but was so angry that she almost broke an ankle as she slipped off her heel. She didn't ask Danila if she was to dance for him tonight but she still had to work the whole evening.

Trying to collect herself, she asked for the music to be played again but picked a different song. A slower beat and a darker melody and as The Weeknd mewled though the speakers, she thought about who she was and how much she had done already.

The plan was working, they just had to continue on.

Oleg sounded like a complete psycho at the moment but she would do what she needed to do to survive and face the consequences later. Maybe they could figure out how to get past this.

She thought about Kirill. She felt both love and anger for him as she descended further into chaos.

This situation was 100% his fault.

But then she remembered he didn't touch Oleg's daughter and thought that maybe he didn't always make the worst choices.

As she performed on stage that night, her movements were sharp and confident and she recognized how much dirtier she danced but she was also truthful with herself and knew that a small part of her enjoyed it.

She finished off her set and as she walked backstage, Arseniy approached her as he did all the other times she danced for Danila. He told her to be in the Red Room in five minutes.

She was surprised Danila asked to see her tonight since he had always warned her before. Making her way upstairs, she saw a security guard by the door which she found odd. Nonetheless, she opened the door and walked in.

The door instantly shut behind her and she whirled around to see that it wasn't Danila who was waiting for her.

She felt fear run though her body, all the way down to her toes. She couldn't see who was there because of the cigarette smoke but as it cleared, Artyom's glasses sparkled in the dim light.

Mia was stupefied and instantaneously reached for the door handle to open the door but it didn't budge. The security guard now made perfect sense.

Shaking and scared, Mia slowly turned to Artyom again who now stood up and was slowly walking toward her.

The smile on his face became larger as he licked his lips and looked her up and down. He kept his hands behind his back but that made Mia even more on edge. She was repulsed and petrified that he was here.

"Well, well, well! I didn't think that this is where we would meet again!" He was almost laughing from happiness. "I wanted for you to come with me and I would give you everything you wanted but you picked this?! Although, I guess you didn't really pick this." He looked around the room with his hands in front of him now. He didn't stop smiling and walked back to the couch and sat down.

"Dance." He suddenly commanded in Russian.

Mia knew that she couldn't refuse. As far as he was concerned, she was here against her will and was a stripper who was owned by Danila and she needed to maintain the act even in the face of danger. Especially, in the face of danger.

She hesitated as the shock of seeing him continued washing over her. But he piped up again and said loudly,

"Well?! I didn't pay for you to stand in front of me. Dance!" He shouted and Mia winced from his voice as she made her way to the pole.

Bruh. Artyom is the worst kind of creature...

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
22.5M 789K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...