Reincarnated as a Skill

By Cyzxyah

Ariel, a 16 year old girl dies in a tragic accident by being run over by a struck after being distracted by t... More

1.Reincarnation
2.Cave Exploration
3.New Friend
4.Goblin Village and Dwargon

5.Ariel and Shizu

1.2K 47 21
By Cyzxyah

We are finally home! That trip really mentally exhausted me from how I had to converse with a damn dwarf king! It's really unfair! 

Well I had to introduce Kaijin and his boys to the goblin village.

"Kaijin and his boys will be staying here from now on! Please treat them like friends!" I announced the draws bros.

"It's nice, the environment is really positive." Kaijin complimented the happy atmosphere.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you guys." Garm said while bowing towards the goblins.

I provided work for the dwarf brothers and had some of the goblins learn from him and become their apprentices.

Well it's time to rest isn't it? Even after becoming a slime, I still like sleeping. I'm sure it's because of my human desires still lingering.

I slept at a white tent which was built by the goblins for me. They kept saying about how the ruler should sleep at the best house. I kept refusing them but reluctantly agreed after all of them being persistent.

When I entered my white tent, I could see a naked woman sitting on my bed. Her black abyss hair complimented her cold red piercing eyes. Her figure was heavenly, being perfectly shaped with an hourglass figure.

What the hell?! I never had a girlfriend in my life let alone meeting someone this beautiful! Why is she naked?!

I covered my eyes in embarrassment with my slime hands while not forgetting to take a glance as a cultured Japanese man.

"My~ I didn't know master was such a pervert." Says the girl while covering her mouth in amusement.

Wh-what?! Master?! Her voice, it sounds like Authority-san!

"W-wait are you Authority-san?!"

"Correct. Fufufu." She says while smirking and approaching me.

Authority POV

Fufufu, this is so entertaining!

He's so much shorter than me!

My master's slime face is flushed red while covering his eyes in embarrassment with his slime hands.

I forcefully pulled away his hand which was covering his eyes. 

I pat him while creating clothes for myself. My outfit was made out of a baggy grey long sleeve shirt, with a black short skirt.

I pulled him into a hug as his face crashed into my chest.

"W-wait stop!" He shouts while being flushed red and backing away slightly while looking at me.

"What?" I asked annoyed while pouting.

"Why do you have a human body anyway?!"

"I used the skill All of Creation after analyzing how True Dragons materialize, they form their souls into a human shape and take form."

"Wait can I use it?" Rimuru asked.

"No, you're still not strong enough."

"What? Damn it...." Rimuru said before signing in disappointment.

"I'm sure master will be able to turn into one soon. Since you might have to fight some wars later on."

"W-wait why would I want to fight a war?"

"If there is a strong country growing by the second and has good supplies, would a greedy king try to invade?" I asked.

"O-oh that's right." Rimuru says while looking down.

"You should protect your people by killing." I laid down the truth.

"B-but killing is wro-"

"So would you let your citizens get killed because of you being merciful to your enemies?" I asked while putting on a serious expression.

"..." Rimuru stared at me for a second before looking down.

"I'll be on your side, no worries." I said while lifting him up and hugging him.

"So cute!" I shrieked in excitement. 

Rimuru's face grew so red that he became a red slime.

Rimuru POV

ROARRR

What the hell?! Why is there a damn roar in the forest. Suddenly a flame pillar appeared in the middle of it.

"It seems that there is 3 humans and one elf fighting a bunch of ants, one of them is about to be killed, do you want to help?"

"Of course! I ain't going to let some people die."

"Well it's okay but you shouldn't always save people just because you want you."

Well... she is right, I can't save everyone. But I mean I can at least help a few if needed  right?

W-wait it's kind of weird calling her as Authority isn't it? 

"Wait it's kind of weird to call you as a noun, can I give you a name?"

"!!!" Her eyes widened at the sudden suggestion, her eyes were pull of happiness and hope. 

Well I'll take that silence for a yes.

"You'll be called as Ariel, like an angel. Well do you like it?" 

Please....

<<Unique Skill: Authority has receive the name: Ariel>>

<<Evolution to a Manas is being commenced>>

<<VOTW Permission granted>>

<<Evolution Completed>>

<<Unique Skill: Authority has evolved into the 

Ultimate Manas Skill : Ariel, Yaldabaoth,  God of Control.

Thought Acceleration 

Able to fasten up thoughts up to 100 Million times.

Analytical Creation

The ability to analyse and appraise a target. Able to create the analysed target, including such things like skills. Able to create if enough information is provided. Which means seeing the phenomenon at least once.

Parallel Minds

The ability to create multiple consciousness with the maximum numbering at 500. Able to process things with 500 people thinking at the same time.

Ruler of Attributes

Able to manipulate time and space, creating a new dimension is now possible. Able to travel through time and space.
Able to manipulate objects, wind, mass, gravity and almost everything in existence. Though only living beings to a degree.

Tyranny of Beings

Able to command living beings anywhere and anytime if enough information is included, having more energy levels than the victim, and having analysed them. Able to revive living beings by dragging their souls down back to the mortal plane with enough information and analysis. Only able to be used on 100,000 beings at the same time.

Mind Amplify

Now able to manipulate emotions, creating it, destroying it, or amplifying it and such is possible. Emotions of others can generate energy for Rimuru. Able to destroy minds of opponents and render them useless.

>>

Wh-what? I only gave her a name! She's so damn overpowered!

Her body wrapped up in a black looking cocoon of magicules. The cocoon dispersed revealing Ariel still being in a baggy grey long sweater with a black skirt.

"Thank you!" Ariel held me tightly while nuzzling her cheek into my slimy skin.

"W-well it's about time we go and save those guys." I said.

I mean I haven't felt a women's touch since my mother! I stayed single for my whole life as Satoru Mikami, and now there's Ariel hugging me! I must say it's heavenly but we must stay focused for now.

"Control"

Ariel muttered slightly before teleporting us near the victims.

"YAAAAAAARGH" A screamed could be heard through the forest as red giant ants stomped all over the lands.

"LET ME REMIND YOU KAVAL THAT THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY WOULD YOU STICK YOUR SWORD INTO A NEST OF GIANT ANTS?!" A blond haired girl screamed while hightailing it.

"SH-SHUT UP! I'M THE LEADER WHAT I SAY, GOES!" Kavel shouted.

"A LEADER SHOULD PROBABLY MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS THEN!" Says the man with a red bandanna. 

"Ugh..." Kaval grumbled in defeat.

"IF I DIE, I'M COMING BACK AS A GHOST TO HAUNT YOU, KAVAL!" The blond hair girl shrieked.

"FWA HAHAHA! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!" Kaval replied while running an panting.

"I'LL BE A GHOST RIGHT ALONGSIDE WITH YOU!" He screamed.

EEEK

The ants shrieked while charging towards the group. The masked girl, however still didn't seem to be panicked at all.

The black haired girl with the mask stopped running and suddenly turned around, facing the monster.

"I'll hold them off." She declared.

"UH- SHIZU?! HEY, DON'T DO IT!!" Shouted the guy with the red bandanna.

"Do not worry about me. Even now, I am still capable of helping you escape." She said quietly. "If I use the power of flames." She unsheathed her sword while going into a serious battle stance.

Her white cloak fluttered in the wind as her blade was set on fire, reaching hundreds of degrees.

"It seems that she has a spirit in her, however it is not fully controlled." Ariel said while looking at Shizu.

"What do you mean?" I asked while tilting my non-existent head in confusion of her statement.

"When one is possessed by a spirit, they must be able to accept each other. But this girl Shizu seems unable to fuse with her spirit." Ariel said.

Shizu swung her sword before slicing an ant from torso cleanly. The ant's body parts started to catch on fire as it dropped on to the ground.

"What's up with that flame, anyway?!" Asked the blond haired girl in confusion.

Shizu jumps behind another ant before decapitating it immediately, her show of sword mastery was incredible. 

<<Analysed sword style, you are now able to do the same thing but even better>>

Ariel... What the actual hell?!

I sighed after reluctantly accepted it as it was normal for her to do such absurd things.

Shizu sliced at least about 5 ants before suddenly grabbing her head with one hand in pain. It seemed that her spirit was getting out of control.

"IT'S NOT OVER, SHIZU!" Shouted the blondie in panic as she reached her hands towards Shizue.

"THERE'S ONE YOU DIDN'T FINISH OFF!!" Screamed Kaval while trying to run towards her.

"GET DOWN!" Shouts the bandanna guy.

Well it's about time for out dramatic appearance. Make it flashy please.

"Understood." Says Ariel while nodding her head once.

"Contort."

Commanded Ariel as we appeared beside the ant. The ant was twisting like rubber as blood started bursting out. The ant now remained as a contorted orb on the floor rolling towards us. 

BANG

Ariel kicked the trash away in disgust, knocking down several trees casually. Probably killed a few monsters there.

W-woah you didn't have to go so hardcore Ariel.

"Hmph, it was approaching you." She pouted as she turned her head away.

She was holding me in her arms right now.

The mask of Shizu fell off her face on to the ground, rolling a few meters away. 

I naturally as a GENTLEMAN, jumped out of Ariel's hands and picked up the mask with my... slime mouth? 

I gave it back to her as I could see her beautiful face, it resembled Japanese. I wondered if she was an otherworlder.

As the dust cleared the trio and Shizu looked at me in confusion.

"... A slime?"

"Hrm!" I puffed.

"Its there something wrong with being a slime?" I asked with a more menacing tone.

"ER, No..." Kaval answered.

"Are you hurt miss?" I asked the girl named Shizu.

"No, I'm quite fine. You saved me. Thank you." She thanked me while putting on a amazing bright smile.

As I was entranced by her looks, I was picked up by Ariel as I could hear a terrifying voice in my head.

<<Ara~ I never knew that master would cheat on me!>>

She shouts in my head while twisting my slime body.

>>N-NO. I didn't mean to! Your still the most beautiful!<< I complimented her to try and calm her down.

<<*blush*>>

Wait was that all it took?! I looked at her face which was flushed with red.

They four of them looked at me with confusion while looking at Ariel as well.

"So are you guys well?" I asked the trio while being concerned for their health.

They nodded their heads.

"So can you explain where there's a trio of humans and an elf wandering around this part of the forest?" I asked in a more serious tone.

The elf girl started to cover her ears as Kaval and the other guy took a battle stance. Well Shizu was still on the ground, she looked quite confused at my statement. Well the blond haired elf was wearing concealment magic on her ears, making her look human, but with Ariel's help I could see through the illusion easily.

"Woah woah, I don't mean any harm here. I just asked a question." I said while reassuring them. It seemed that her being an elf has a highly kept secret, they told me that the blondie was Eren and was just actually bored and wanted to become an adventurer. She accepted a quest from the guild-leader to investigate the changes in the Jura Forest. These were the trio who I met in front of the entrance of the cave before.

"Well it seems that you all are pretty tired out, how about I treat you guys?" I asked.

"Do you live around here, Mr. Slime?" Eren asked.

I invited them to my village, they seemed reluctant at first but agreed after seeing Shizu's decision. I introduced myself as Rimuru the slime to the group.

"I'm not a bad slime, you know!" I said while repeating a line from a video game popular in Japan.

The trio looked even more confused, but Shizu giggled for a second. It seems that my deduction was right, she's a otherworlder. Is she a summoned or reincarnated?

The trio introduced themselves as Kaval, Eren, and Gido as the red bandannaed guy.

I guided them into a tent and offered some meat. Me and Shizu chat for awhile before I got a death glare from Ariel, who was sitting beside me. 

She helped me to show some of my memories to Shizu, so I could show her how much technology in Japan had advanced. She looked quite happy knowing the future in Japan was bright.

"It seems that the rampage of your spirit is about to begin, Shizu." Said Ariel while wolfing down her food.

"Wh-what how do you know?!" Asked Shizu in shock as she heard the statement of Ariel.

"Oh, Ariel is not a living being. It's more like a skill, or something like that." I stated.

She was pretty shocked, jaws widened, eyes opened, stuff like that. Well she composed herself pretty quickly.

"Well, I might not have any more time left." Said Shizu depressingly.

>>Can we help her<<

<<Certainly>>

"Shizu do you want me to save you?" I asked while drinking water. It just kinda dissolved into my body. I can't taste so I just don't eat.

"No, I don't want to live anymore, I want to rest." She says before smiling at me.

Well I can't go against her will, so I guess that her end is near.

After we finished eating, Me, Shizu, and Ariel walked out of the tent after telling the trio that we would go for a stroll. 

The moonlight shined brightly as tears formed in Shizu's eyes, as her expression looked like she was reminiscing something important. 

"Can you grant me a wish?" She asked.

"Yes anything." I agreed immediately. Although only meeting her for a few hours, I grew slightly emotionally attached to her.

"Please save the kids. The kids that I taught in Ingrassia." Says Shizu.

"Don't worry, I will." I said while comforting her.

"Thank you, I want to rest inside you." Says Shizu as tears began trickling down her face.

I put on my slime smile.

<<Ariel please give her happy emotions.>> I said to Ariel.

<<Amplify>>

As the moment passed, all the emotions that Shizu could feel was. Happiness.

As she wiped her tears, a genuine smile could be seen. Full of joy.

<<Use Unique Skill: Predator?

Yes/No>>

>>Yes<<

As I absorbed Shizu's body, I could fell her emotions. It was pure happiness.

.............

End

2576 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 21 5
We all know the Story of Rimuru Tempest and his anime of "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" (At least I hope you do) But what if someone from...
14.6K 428 15
Y/N is just your average 37-year-old-girl. She was actually friends with Mikami Satoru and his death pained her a lot. One day while she's walking to...
153K 4.5K 44
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
280K 10.3K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...