𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪

By author_sarah_

Desi four love stories in one series! Will you guys be able to handle that? ______________ Hania X Zaan: •| A... More

•|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨 X 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯
•|𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩
•|The Drama
•|Oops! Accident
•|Bond by heart
•|Jub Hania met Zaan
•|The betraying brats
•|The Shopping trip
•|Kiss by Chance?
•|Mr. Gentleman
•|The Past Mistake
•|I'll Bash your head!
•|Queit Brat
~Announcement~
•|Aizah Oberoi
~Announcement~
•|A night with him
•|Tease
Diwali ~
•|let's cuddle
•|Good morning
•|Disowned
•|The Chief
Announcement
•|Mr. perfect Rehmani
•|Surprise Her
•|First Date
•|Nervousness

•|Shares in His company

427 29 9
By author_sarah_

Enjoy~

"W-what?" I whispered shrieked to him, his looks says he was not joking, which was not a good sign right now.

"Well, Everyone heard me, since the day Hania khan was promised to me, she have became the largest share holder of our company, so Miss Aizah, technically even I can't give you the amount of shares," Zaan told her, his voice an pit of calmness.

While I was still recovering from my shocked state, I? The largest share holder of this company I am stepping first time foot inside? What rubbish!

I didn't voiced my thousand of questions to Zaan since I feel it's deeper then my current understanding and ofcourse it includes Aizah Oberoi so it's better to wait before speaking.

Meanwhile Aizah was glaring daggers, if looks can kill, everyone infront of her would have died by now.

She slammed a hand on the desk and stood, leaning over to maybe look threatning? But she looks like a joker.

"Mr. Rehmani, you didn't only disrespected me by having me at this meeting and rejecting my offer infront of all of them, you gone as far as to selling your shares to that girl who doesn't know the s of our buisness! I took that as very extremely offensive!" She said those words as calmly as a person in her state can be.

Zaan smirked at her as if he have hit home and... checkmate.

"I had no intentions to offend you Miss Oberoi but the deal was far gone even before you offered me. My future wife here, she was holding the power key before you came, to be honest I had no intentions to do this infront of all my employees here but again you were here so I had to,...I feel really sorry" Even as he said those words, the gleam in his eyes and the twisted smirk on his face gave away his white lies.

He was not sounding sorry at all, infact... It was all planned, he wanted to humiliate Aizah Oberoi. That was crystal clear to everyone and to her. Only I was completely oblivious as to why he would do that.

"Zaan~" I whispered but he squeezed my hand below the desk. A silent warning.

I got queit.

Aizah was fumming with anger, "You'll pay for this humiliation you bought upon me Zaan Rehmani. And it will be a hard time for you, one you'll remember," She gritted those words out. Her own bodyguard behind her rolled his eyes at her dramatic words.

Zaan indicated towards the exit, "Find your way out Miss Oberoi, or my guards will have to throw you out for the way you just talked to me~not talked but threatened me openly."

Aizah stormed her feet twice before she walked out of the meeting room, her guards following her on toes.

After she was lost from our sights, every employee looked at Zaan, waiting.

Zaan cleared his throat, "We can finish this meeting later if there isn't any urgent matter at hands, and I would like to talk to my fiance here in private." He told them, which sounded alot bad because, meeting room, fiance and alone, words were having completely other meaning used in same sentence.

He could have added something like " We have to discuss the shares and work load." Etc etc but no.

Silently, everyone left the room, the last one closed the door after him.

Finally, I turned to face Zaan, he looked at me with a smile.

"What was that? Care to explain me!" I asked him.

He shake his head slowly then pulled my seat closer to his making me jerk in surprise.

Then he leaned to the whisper level close and said "It's what you-my future wife and the now largest shareholder of this company-deserve and what that bitch doesn't"

Wow! The sudden change of his behaviour have me close to losing my shit completely. I mean...He have mood swings like a PMSing girl.

"Don't get too comfortable Mr. Zaan Rehmani. I am not getting married to you anytime soon," I told him meekly.

Even as I stand up to walk away hearing him laugh lightly, I felt blush creeping up my cheeks

And even I don't know what's happening....

_______________
Guess the next chapter is about whom?

Author's Here

I wrote this chapter after so many retry because after my father's death I was actually lost and couldn't form a single word of the story. But now I realised after reading so many of yours comments urging me to continue! I will try. Only need you guys support and thankyou everyone for not leaving.

Stay up-to-date on IG I'll try to post new chapter daily. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 198K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
3.4K 155 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
3.6K 195 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...