๐“†ฆ โ„ญ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฉ โ„ญ๐”ข๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ž...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ tanakaswhore

๐ฌ๐ก๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ž๐ž ๐š๐ค๐š ๐Ž๐š๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐Œ๐… ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ-๐ฌ๐ฎ โœฟ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐Ÿนโœฟ ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ
โœฟ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซโœฟ
โ™ชส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส ส™แดสโ™ช
โ˜…สœษชs sแด›แด€ส€โ˜…
ษขแด›แด€
โžœ า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€s แด…แด€สโžœ
แด›สœแด‡ sษชแดs า“แดแดœส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แด‡แดก
แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€sแดแดœษดแด…
สŸแดษดแด…แดษด ษขแด‡แด›แด€แดกแด€ส ษขแดษดแด‡ แดกส€แดษดษขโ„ข
๐ท๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘
deep
too friendly...?
requests?
wiping his kisses away prank ๐Ÿ’‹

make him jealous ๐Ÿซฃ

1.4K 16 8
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ tanakaswhore

Requesteddd byyyyy →makachi23

POV: Treasure Theodore Caesar

Me and oakley were in our room chillin and he was asleep and I was bored so I decided to get up take a nice and hot bath then maybe me lunch for us.

After I took my bath I walked out the bathroom to see Oakley still asleep. I went into the kitchen and started putting the garlic bread in the oven and starting on the chicken Alfredo.

I start to hear footsteps coming down from the stairs and I look behind me to see Oakley in my face literally.

"Boy don't do that shit you scared me.." he laughed and kissed me multiple times before going to the island. "My homeboy is coming over if that's fine with you?" I nod my head and agree with him that it's perfectly fine.

This gives me an opportunity to do a prank on him and have his hb in on it. After 30 minutes I had already finished the Alfredo and we here the doorbell ring so I go to open the door and give him a hug.

The homeboy→
Malik trevors

(Gyat damn ain't he fine....)

This is perfect but before that imma let them conversate and try to find away to communicate with him to tell him about the plan.

I ask Malik if he wants some chicken Alfredo and he said yea and cane to the kitchen while I fixed him up a plate.

"Wait before I give you this plate I need to tell you something.." he looked at me confused and worried.
"Okay so I'm gonna play a prank on him and the prank is that I'm gonna try and make him jealous." He relaxed his throat and exhaled like he was scared or something.

"Alright when we gone do it cause I'm down with it"

"We can do it right now I just need to do my intro" so we do the intro and get ourselves ready and pretend like we were already having a conversation.

"But yeah and Oakley had left the house so I just decided to spend like 10 racks at target.. obviously my own money but don't tell him that cause he gets upset when I do that and i-" I stopped in my tracks seeing Oakley mugging me.

"Whattt??" I say in confusion "you spent 10k at target..with your own money??x I nodded my head yes because it was actually the truth 😭. "I told you not to do that because I should be giving you money..your my woman your not alone babe.."he got his wallet out and gave me the card that was specifically reserved for me :).

"Aww thank you baby but I just feel bad sometimes taking money from you it..don't feel right" he shook his head texting his mom on the phone "no your my lady so it's alright and when you give me our daughter I'll do the same for her. Easy."I shrugged and sat down at the couch.

"Oakley and Malik were watching football and I decided to go back into the kitchen and get Malik something instead of getting Oakley something to eat to see if he'd notice.

So I come back and hand it to Malik and Oakley doesn't even notice so I ask him if he wanted anything and he asked for grapes so I go get them and I purposely give them to Malik and this time Oakley noticed "no I asked for the grapes babe.." I looked surprised and gave the grapes to him and pretended to act like I had forgotten.

"It's alright we got a guest here so I know how you are.you just want the best for our guests" I nod my head smiling and I give him a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs and grabbing my phone charger.

I walk down the stairs and I hear Malik ask Oakley for a phone charger and before he answers I say "OH I got a phone charger righttt here" he tells me thank you and Oakley just smiles at me.

"Sooo Malik are you working at the moment?" He nodded and showed me the place he works at on his phone" I work at five guys and a gym so it's good".

"Oh why are you working two jobs? Or is that what you wanted to do?" He shook his head "no I ain't want to but my crazy ex is pregnant with my baby so I gotta pay child support n shit". DAMN 💀

"Damn that's tough" Oakley started laughing at him and he started laughing with him "Oakley...🤦🏿‍♀️" they just kept laughing. The plan wasn't working I needed to figure something out.

"Your hair looks good by the way what do you put in it?" Now this confused Oakley and I could tell because I don't ask no man that a girl yea but men not at all only him. "Uh I just use treseeme to wash my hair because my mom told me it was good and then I put curl enhancement cream and it feels so soft after I put that shit in" I smile and touch his hand rubbing it occasionally.

Oakley noticed this and looked at me weird as hell. And when he was looking at me I looked at him in confusion"what's wrong?" He shook his head and stayed silent.

Malik decided to "whisper" in my ear and tell me that I'm fine asfk and obviously Oakley heard that so he stood up grabbed Malik and pinned him to the couch about to punch him and iw as screaming telling Oakley to stop but he wasn't listening so I had to grab the camera but it was to to late and Oakley punched him in his shit.

"OAKLEYU IT WAS A PRANK,IT WAS A PRANK..."Oakley looks at the camera and then turns to Malik apologizing and Malik decided to apologize to him to cause it was mainly me and maliks fault that it made him do what he did so.

"Yeah I'm sorry shit babe go get him an ice pack". So I go in the kitchen and get him the make shift ice pack I had already made and bring it to him.

"Here you go Malik I'm sorry..." he waved it off and said it was okay "I'm just not gone doing no more pranks witcho ass.." we all laughed and sat back on the couch but maliks crazy babymama started calling and he put that girl on speaker and chileeee...

"MA LIK WHO THE FAWK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SO YOU FINNA ONLY GIVE ME 100 DOLLARS FOR CHILD SUPPORT WHILE IM PREGNANT WITH YO BABY" he smacked his lips "well all you doing is feeding yoself tbh and don't yo momma help you enough cause she a fucking billionaire" after he said that she went quiet "yeah so that child support really don't mean shit you just want to see me so I could fuck you and give you more money for clothes,makeup,and condoms to fuck on randoms WHILE my baby inside you..." she started crying and screaming telling him that he was an asshole n shit.

"WELL AINT THAT THE TRUTH SINCE YOU SCREAMING N CRYIN WHEN IT SHOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL IF ITS NOT TRUE??" She just hung up because she low-key got ate tf up..

"Anyways y'all imma go but lemme say bye to the family" I hold up the camera and Oakley is focused on my breasts cause they was kinda out(titty ass baby 😀😒)Okay y'all ya girl treasure and maliks and Oakley are ouuutttt...peace 😁✌🏾"we finished the outro and Malik had left.

"You know you bouta get greased right..." I smile and he was smiling while he picked me up and walked us upstairs to the bedroom.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿
𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀

Hey y'all 🫶🏾I hope y'all had a great day
All love ❤️

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

11.7K 847 35
แ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€–แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€€แ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€แ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€šแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ฑแ€žแ€™แ€ฎแ€ธแ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌ ...
Jaya Oneshots and Stories ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ storiesninjago

ฮœฮนฮบฯฮฟฯ ฮœฮฎฮบฮฟฯ…ฯ‚

146K 2.4K 65
Just some short stories about my favorite Ninjago couple, Jay and Nya. This book contains canon oneshots. I have a second book called "The Jaya Chro...
127K 5.2K 66
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
Hazbin Hotel Scenarios ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ Jesselin

ฮœฮนฮบฯฮฟฯ ฮœฮฎฮบฮฟฯ…ฯ‚

27.6K 544 38
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...