BOUND -/- (CL16)

由 marniewritesss

In which A PR relationship is the only way to fixing two Formula 1 drivers public image. OR In which Two peop... 更多

2023 DRIVER GRID
Prologue
ACT I

Famous Birthdays

47 1 0
由 marniewritesss

Name: Chica Pereira

Age: 21

Occupation: Formula 1 Racer

D/O/B: 16/8/2001

Star Sign: Leo

Birthplace: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

About

Formula 1 driver for Ferrari, she replaced Sebastian Vettel after he retired after the 2022 season. In 2018, she became a member of the Ferrari Driver Academy. In 2021, she won the FIA Formula 2 World Championship. Her teammate is fellow Formula 2 Championship Winner, Charles Leclerc.

Before Fame

She began racing at the early age of 3. She won her first ever karting race at age 5.

Family Life

Her father was a famous Brazilian business-man, Javier Pereira and her mother is Portuguese actress, Gloria Oliveira. She is an only chid, her parents separated when she was 7. She lived back-and-forth between Lisbon, Portugal and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She was in a relationship with actor, Austin Butler from August, 2020 to March, 2022. She is fluent in both European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese as well as English.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...