My First Thug

De theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... Mais

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

Chapter FORTY.

71.6K 1.6K 601
De theOGXavierReJean

Ryan's POV

I haven't seen my baby since that fight between Tasha, her girls and Noami.

So, I decided to go and get her.

"Stay in the car and lock the doors." I told Noami.

"Ryan I'm not going to do anything. Unless, she comes back at me cause I'm getting really tired of her."

"I understand. She won't do nothing." I said closing the door.

I went up and knocked on the door. Three minutes later she opened it.

"What?" she asked.

When she opened the door weed smoke came to my face.

"Where the hell is Calí?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because you're smoking and drinking when you're suppose to be here taking care of my child." I said busting in.

"I take care of my child! Don't ever tell me I don't. Matter fact where that little hoe at?" she asked running outside.

"Tasha, stopped she didn't do nothing to you." I said.

"She split up my family! That's what she did." she said.

"No you split up this family when you cheated on me." I said.

She went up to the car and banged on Noami side.

"Come on you stupid b*tch!" she yelled.

I picked her up and tried to bring her back into the house but she grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

"Niecey, go get the b*tch." she yelled.

One of her friends came out the house and drugged Noami out the car.

Noami started to fight the girl. She was big so she had more weight over her so she pulled her to the ground and out on top of her but Noami was still carrying her own.

I went over to her and pushed her off of her.

"Stop this." I said putting Noami behind me.

Once I did, Tasha came and grabbed her by her hair.

They started to fight and Noami dropped her. I tried breaking them up but Tasha had Noami by her hair.

"Let her go Tasha!" I yelled.

She still had her and then Niecey started throwing her hands in it too.

People started to crowd around him and record.

"Can one of y'all help?" I asked.

A man came to help break it up. He got Niecey off but Tasha and Noami was still fighting.

Tasha kicked Noami and Noami upper cutted Tasha about four times in the face then kicked her.

I then had them arm width apart, when I looked up Calí was outside crying. And I got pissed.

"Look at yo fcken daughter!" I said pushing her to the ground.

I picked up Noami and put her in the car with the keys and picked up Calí and got in the car and left with her in the driver seat with me.

"This is some fck up sh*t." I said to myself.

I got to the house and fixed Calí something to eat.

"Tomorrow, daddy's going to take you shopping for some clothes okay?"

"Okay." she said eating her mashed potatos.

"Is Ms. Noami going to come?" she asked.

"I don't know. Do you want Ms. Noami to come?"

"yes." she said.

Noami came downstairs and into the kitchen.

"How about you ask Ms. Noami yourself." I whispered to her.

"okay." she whispered back.

I got her out of her high chair and she went over to Noami.

"Ms. Noooooami." she sanged.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Noami asked picking her up.

"Daddy said he's going to take me shopping tomorrow and get my hair and my nails done. Do you wanna come?" she said lying.

"Wait a moment, I just said shopping."

"Well, I think I will go with you shopping and to get your hair and nails done." Noami said.

"Yaaaay, and you can get your nails and hair done and shop too." Calí said.

"Okay, I will."

She put Calí down and she went to play with her dolls.

"Are you okay?" I asked Noami grabbing her by her waist.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm sorry about Calí seeing it too, I thought she was going to hate me now." she said.

"Well, it looks like to me she doesn't hate you. She will love for you to get your hair done and nails did and pick you out so outfits with her." I said rocking her.

"I do kinda need my nails done and hair did now." she said touching herself.

"Then I'll supply all your needs." I said pecking her on her lips.

Noami's POV

I woke up and went to take a shower. When I got out my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"What's up baby girl." Diamond said.

"nothing much, what bout you?" I asked sitting on the bed putting on lotion.

"Nothing, I have a free day without Kalen and I was just seeing if we can have a girls day."

"Well, actually I was going out with Ryan and Calí but I don't think he'll mind if you come too." I said.

"No, that's okay maybe next time." she said hanging up.

I hung up and went to get dressed.

I put on a pair of torn jeans and folded the buttom with a lace white crop top and a pair of white sandals with the bow on it.

Earned It started to play and Ryan told me he was outside. I put my hair in a ponytail and left.

"Hey Ms. Noami." Calí said as I got in.

"hey sweetie."

"Calí, is it okay for daddy to give Ms. Noami a kiss?" Ryan asked.

"Sure but I'm going to close my eyes." she said putting her hands over her eyes.

Ryan leaned over and gave me two pecks on the lips with held my hand til we got to the mall.

First we shopped for Calí and he brought her a ton of clothes like she was staying forever.

Then we went shopping for me and I picked out a fitted dress, a romper, and a long skirt, and some more tanks.

Finally, we went shopping for Ryan.

After that Calí and I went to get our hair done. I got my weave taken out and got longer jet black weave. I kinda got use of not always having to do my hair, plus I look sexier.

Lastly, Calí and I got our nails done. She got hers pink and blue and I got mines just blue. Then we all got a pedicure.

We left and went to the park. Ryan pushed me and Calí. I got off the swing and Calí got on the slide.

"I want children." I said.

"Really?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. One day when I'm older but not now." I said.

"What about you and Tray baby?" he asked me.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said hanging my head.

"Then we don't have to." Ryan said grabbing my hand.

"Daddy look there's mommy." Calí shouted.

Ryan ran to pick up Calí, grabbed my hand, and walked to the car.

"Ryan, I want my fcken child back." Tasha said.

He put Calí in the car and then I got in.

"Ryan, Im not playing." she said as he grabbed him by the arm.

"Dont fcken touch me." he said yanking away.

"And we'll let the court decide if you can have or even see Calí again." he said.

He got in the car and drove off.

----Cali in picture.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

670 115 21
*[Completed]* STACEY- A girl who has recently shifted to a place where her family has already lived for over 2 year while she stayed with her aunt i...
4.1M 94.7K 103
What's up with Noami and Tray now? Are they ever going to get back together or are the relationships they have now, much better for them? Read and f...
Menace To Society De Nicole

Mistério / Suspense

108K 3.4K 41
"Okay enough of the family secrets let's get down to these two. I'm ready to go home." Tierra said with a attitude. "Now any last words Naila." She s...
10.6K 261 31
A girl who was neglected by her father & raised by a single mother leaves her hometown in "Louisiana " for college in Cali . She get nervous about fa...