It Wasn't my Fault - a short...

By lauraardita17

October 16, 1999, a baby girl born at the hospital disappeared shortly after meeting her new family. Days, mo... More

It Wasn't my Fault
Pictures

Author's Note

1 0 0
By lauraardita17

Hello Readers

I wanted to come on here super quick before you read my short story. I wanted to explain a few things.

This story is completely fictional. All of my characters are made up, and this didn't happen in real life to the characters.

No events that happened in the story were related to the characters in real life. This is not a real story. This is a make-believe story.

Completely Fictional.

Please do not take my story. I worked really hard on it, and no one should take other writers' work.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did when I was making it.

Lar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
129K 5.3K 47
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...