๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›

De Mushwrites

( ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #๐Ÿ) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... Mais

๐™‹ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๏ฟผ ๐˜ผ ๐™€ ๐™Ž ๐™ ๐™ƒ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐˜พ ๐™Ž
๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…
๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
Author's note
1.๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love

โ€ข๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘โ€ข

53.4K 696 5
De Mushwrites

The Royal Match copyright ©️ by Mushwrires.
All right reserved.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. The story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without that written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in the story may be made solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others. Whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the material.

This is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are all products of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

HIS ROYAL BRIDE De itzkai_

Ficรงรฃo Geral

32.9K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
787K 50.2K 45
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜†โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
106K 4.6K 50
Whispered promise The first story from 'tales of raghuvanshis' RAGHAV MANAVSINGH RAGHUVANSHI SIYA NAMAN PANCHAL What will happen when God will tie th...
10.4M 672K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...