Dancing Shoes ||D.Gray Man...

By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Kamin Xian is the newest member of the Black Order, but it wasn't by his choice. Forced into the Order becaus... More

Cast
Happy Birthday February 20th ||D.Gray-Man - Lenalee Lee Birthday One-Shot||

Summary

99 3 1
By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Kamin Xian is the newest member of the Black Order, but it wasn't by his choice. Forced into the Order because of the Innocence he just happened to be in possession of. Kamin didn't want to join the Black Order, he hates taking orders from other people and only looks after himself. But with the Black Order on his tail and the threat of the Millennium Earl after him as well, he's had just about enough of people trying to tell him what to do. To get them both off his back Kamin threatens to give the innocence he has to the Earl, just to get on the nerves of the Black Order. But when the Order sends a special lady to talk to the young man, it's her appearance that makes him change his mind.

Lenalee x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own D.Gray-Man or any of its characters  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 24K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
479K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...