In the middle of the night

c4rp3_n0ctem által

Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving fo... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

9.4K 214 84
c4rp3_n0ctem által

Her days went by like usual. Uneventful. A little sad, but the thought of seeing Ghost at night kept her going. He would be there. Every night without fail. Or so she thought.

But when night fell once again, Ghost was nowhere to be seen. It was the first night that he didn't show up and her heart felt like it was going to break. Pieces of it scattered on her bedroom floor, crunched up underneath heavy boots. She had to go to sleep without seeing him, a bad feeling spreading in her stomach. Three nights had passed and still, there was no sign of him. She couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. Every time she looked at that empty spot by the lamppost, she imagined what could have happened.

Ghost could be a cruel man, he loved teasing her, loved keeping her on her toes – but not like that. She began asking herself if it was all over; if he had abandoned her.

Meanwhile, Ghost was pacing around in his room at base like a caged animal. Shit was going down. While he had been spending time with her instead of observing, the leaders of the riots had not only managed to plan attacks on important targets, but they also carried them out, worsening the situation even more. Price had been agitated when he found out. His scolding made Ghost feel like he was a teenager again, but he didn't even listen to it.

His thoughts were with Delilah, worrying about her, wondering if she was all right. Wondering if she even wanted to see him again. Since Ghost had fucked up his job, they had to do some damage control – meaning taking out the leaders of the riots. The mission went smoothly but Ghost noticed how unfocused he was. That was a problem, one that he had to deal with later.

On the eighth night, Ghost finally came back. He wasn't standing at his usual spot, but the second she saw him approach, her heart felt like it was bursting out of her chest. Those 8 days had felt like years to her. She jumped up from her bed, running down the stairs to her front door. He walked up to her as she hushed out the door, a soft smile already showing in his eyes.

"You don't know how much I missed you," his british accent sounded like safety, like home.

She hugged him so tight that he was almost impressed by how much strength was in that tiny body of hers. He picked her up and carried her back into the house, walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

For a few minutes, they were just standing there, his arms holding her up. Her legs wrapped around his body, her face nuzzled into his neck. His strength had always been mesmerizing to her; the way he could hold her as if she was weightless. He held her up with one hand, the other finding the zipper of her hoodie, slowly opening it. Not being able to see her for so long had cleared his mind. He could finally admit that he wanted her; needed her.

He wanted all of her, taking that one final step, even if it was the last thing he would do in his life. She inhaled sharply as she felt the cold air on her exposed body. Without protest, she let him undress her, let him touch her – her body longing for his touch. Each time she felt his fingers sliding across her back, across her neck, across her hips, she could feel her body and mind begging for more.

"I need you so bad, please," she had always been desperate for him, but this time, it was even worse.

The fact that he had been gone for so long was a stern reminder of the possibility that every time she saw him could be the last – and that fact made her mind go blank.

He let her down for a second, opening his pants before picking her back up, pressing her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around his torso once again while his free hand started to roam over her body, cupping her breasts.

She loved it when he was rough with her, loved being his. He wasn't as rough as he could be, but he wasn't gentle either. As much as he tried taking it slow, the need for her was just so strong. His fingers played with the hem of her shorts and for a moment, he contemplated just ripping them off of her. Instead, he slipped them to the side, not wanting to waste another second.

She knew that tonight would be the night he would finally claim her, entirely. The moment their eyes met, his self-control left the house, hell, it left the country. Joining hers, that was already long gone.

Her mind was full of want as her hands wandered towards his face, shoving his balaclava up a little. At that moment, she didn't care for the consequences, only wanted to feel his lips on hers. He didn't say a word, didn't scold her. Instead, he leaned closer, their lips clashing together in a desperate kiss. So many pent-up feelings in both their hearts and their bodies. She loved how he tasted, loved how a small groan escaped his lips as she softly bit down on his lower lip.

"You taste so sweet," he half whispered, half moaned in between kisses.

His clothes rustled as he took his already throbbing hard length out of his pants, lining himself up with her entrance. The moment she felt him pressing in, her mind almost short-circuited. Her body was in ecstasy; it was all she ever wanted, feeling every inch as he slowly pushed deeper.

"Fuck, you're so wet for me, princess," he groaned. There was no going back now, not for her and not for him. She belonged to him, fully. Deep down they both knew that he belonged to her just as much.

For the first few seconds, it almost felt like Ghost was holding back. Like was trying his best to be gentle, to contain the primal urge to just take her. A few seconds, a few deep thrusts – that's all it took for him to throw those soft and slow intentions out of the window. He was going to use her, putting her body through as much pleasure as she could handle, and maybe a little more.

Compared to him, her body looked so small, so petite. Soft hands wandered over his arms, his chest, finding his neck. Her touches were light as a feather, a stark contrast to the way he was thrusting into her. She was his and he was hers. A perfect symphony, two bodies that were meant to be together. He was light like a doll in his hands, and he would make good use of that.

Strong hands were on her waist, holding her as he sat down on the bed, her body now on top of his. The way he could just throw her around turned her on even more.

She sat on top of him, a position that usually implied control. But that was as far from the truth as it could be. The reigns were in his hands, just like it had always been. A tight grip on her hips kept her in place as he picked up the pace again, thrusting into her from beneath. Her mind was empty, the sensation of his hard cock pounding into her was the only thing she could think about. His pace was already rough, on the verge of brutal- but he was just getting started. He was still holding back a little, testing how much she could handle before she was a quivering mess beneath- or on top of him.

A tiny smirk flashed over her face.

Big mistake.

He saw it. And he would fuck that dirty little grin right off of her pretty face.

"Enjoying yourself, darling?" he purred, giving her a sense of false security. Putting her in her place was what he was going to do. His British accent sounded even deeper, even rougher.

"Yes," her voice dripped with confidence, hips rolling on top of him, wanting to challenge him. The need to see how rough he could be as dangerous as it was addicting. It was like he had been waiting for this, waiting for that one moment of disobedience to justify what he wanted to do.

Immediately, her body was thrown back down on the mattress, face down. One hand gripping her hips so hard that she could already feel the bruise forming. She was his and he'd show her what that meant. Another hand on her throat, pulling her up, making her arch her back for him.

"Where's that smug little grin now, princess?" He growled as his cock slid inside of her needy cunt again. Rough fingers found her chin, forcing her to look at him as he pounded into her.

"Love how tight you are, feels like your body was made for me," he said teasingly, each of his words sending shivers down her spine.

"You want it harder, baby? I know you do; just tell me. Use that pretty little mouth of yours," he wanted to hear her beg, her voice like music to his ears.

"Please... Harder," words forced out between moans and whimpers; another victory for him.

His pace increased even more, the lewd sounds of skin clashing against skin filling the room. The grip on her hip loosened as fingers slid between her legs. Light enough to send her even closer to her climax, but not firm enough to make her cum. Not yet. He wanted to torture her for a bit longer before he'd let her orgasm. Harder thrusts, each one of them hitting exactly the right spots. Finally, his fingers were right where she needed them. An act of mercy, making her walls tighten around him as she came.

Low growls came from behind her, Ghosts hand on her throat tightening just a little more. Her clenching cunt drove him almost insane, bringing him close to the edge himself. She didn't protest when he turned her around once more. Her body already melting in his hands. He had her on her back, her legs on his shoulders.

"Want to see your pretty face when I fill you up," words spoken through clenched teeth, muffled by his mask. Her body craved him, wanting him to claim her in every possible way. His thrust got rougher, more desperate as he reached his climax. She could feel his pulsating length; his cum spilling inside of her, emphasizing what was already clear as day - she was his.

"Tell me your mine, princess," his voice was breathless, but there was something else in it.

Happiness?

Satisfaction?

Love?

Who knew. She was the only thing that had any meaning to him at this point.

"Always yours," she whispered as he leaned back, leaving her feeling empty as he pulled his pants back up.

He laid down next to her, their bodies pressed against each other. Exhausted breaths replaced the sounds of pleasured moans.

"Come here darling, want to feel you on top of me," he said quietly, pulling her closer. She didn't need to be asked twice, climbing on top of him. Her head rested on his chest, the sounds of his heartbeat calming her down. His hands wrapped around her, holding her even closer. They both knew they had to cherish every second, it wouldn't be long before he'd inevitably leave again. But that didn't matter right now. His voice was quiet and low when he spoke again. His hand on her cheek, tilting her head to make her look him in the eyes.

"I hate leaving you here all on your own. But I can't take you with me, at least not yet."

Not yet.

She wondered about the meaning of his words. It wasn't like she would have ever dared to ask him. He pulled a piece of paper out of his vest, putting it in her small hand, closing her fingers around it.

"It's my private number. If you need anything, you call me. And no more grocery trips alone. Understand?"

She nodded, snuggling a bit closer to him. There were no big words, no declaration of love. But she knew what his words meant. They meant he cared for her, that he wanted her to be safe. And that he would be the one to provide that safety to her, as best as he could, until he found a better solution for their situation. His hands were softly stroking her hair, telling her what his words couldn't. For once, he felt at peace.

They kept on cuddling like that until the sun rose once again. The sun always meant goodbye. But this time, it was different. It didn't hurt as bad. She knew that he would always be there for her when she needed him, knew that he would stay if he could. Small hands lifted his balaclava up once again, her soft lips pressing against his. Just one more kiss. He let her, wanted to keep her taste on his lips for as long as possible.

The second he left the house, she rushed to her phone, saving his number before sending him a message. It didn't take long for him to reply.

I miss you too, princess. Will be back soon.

🖤

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

130K 4.3K 51
She thought he saved her. He knew better. An American woman, presumed dead by the world, is accidentally discovered during a mission in Mexico. She's...
851K 22.3K 25
"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless, cold blooded killer who shows no remor...
26.6K 754 25
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
188K 4.9K 39
From a young age your father forced you into a life filled with death and destruction, turning you into a ruthless killing machine as an Al-Qatala so...