In the middle of the night

By c4rp3_n0ctem

Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving fo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

7.4K 153 54
By c4rp3_n0ctem

A soldier's mind is strong, but everyone has their breaking point. And after two long weeks without her, Ghosts breaking point had been reached. He had to see her again, had to touch her again. A smile flashed over her face when she heard him entering that house at night.

"I missed you," she said with a smile, arms reaching out to him.

"Missed you too." Words mumbled quietly into the fabric of his mask, like he didn't want to admit it. He lifted her up, pulling her into a tight embrace. Her head was pressed against his heart, hearing it pound so hard that it sounded like thunder was roaring in his chest. He held her close, not wanting to let her go for a single moment.

He still held her as he sat down on her bed, leaning against the headboard, pulling her on his lap, her back resting against his broad chest. She didn't know what he wanted to do tonight, but she was eager to find out. Ghost loved the feeling of having her in his lap. Loved to feel her warmth, loved to feel her small body pressed so close to his.

"Don't move," he ordered, his voice stern, but still loving.

His orders were there to be obeyed, so that's what she did. She heard him unbuckle his belt before his hands found hers, pulling them behind her back. Rough leather against soft skin, slowly pulling the belt closed around her wrists.

Making sure that he had her exactly where he wanted her. His hands left her wrists and started wandering over her body. Slow. Painfully slow. Feeling like bliss and torture at the same time. He loved to see how her body responded to his touch. Wanted her to feel desperate. His hand wandered over her waist, slowly creeping higher until it was under her shirt, caressing her breasts. Her whole body trembled underneath his touch, her breath catching in her throat.

Ghost was cruel and gentle at the same time – making her want more, but not giving it to her. They were both back where they started, showing her who was in control. The fingers of his free hand wrapped around her throat, making her arousal grow even more. As much as she loved it when he was gentle, she loved it when he was like that.

Cruel, brutal, merciless.

When his hand closed around her throat, it was light at first. Testing how far he could take it tonight. A moan escaped her lips, the feeling of being so helpless under his touch just too arousing. So strong-willed while still being so delicate. His grip tightened, restricting her breathing even more. He'd loosen his grip for a second, letting her breathe, just to tighten it again. God, how much he loved seeing her so desperate. Whimpers left her mouth as his grip tightened once again, adrenaline rushing through her body at the sudden loss of oxygen.

His hand that had been caressing her breasts started wandering lower. Moving so slowly that she felt like burning up under his touch, her body aching to feel his hands everywhere at once.

His hand was so close to where she needed his touch, but not close enough. She arched her back, trying to guide his hand between her legs. He was deliberately avoiding touching her pussy, only grazing over it from time to time, his fingers playing with the hem of her pajama shorts. He thrived off of her desperation, enjoyed how her body arched under his hands, loved seeing how addicted she was to his touch.

Once again, his finger slid under the hem of her shorts, inching deeper just the tiniest bit. Her fingers were digging into the belt around her wrists like it was her lifeline; the only thing keeping her from completely melting under his touch.

"Touch me, please," she whimpered, not knowing if he'd listen to her pleas or punish her for being so greedy. He didn't listen. Not yet. He was enjoying her desperation way too much to just give in to her pleas.

His hand kept rubbing over her shorts, going a bit deeper every time, still refusing to touch her the way she wanted him to. Rough fingers left her neck for a moment, both hands gripping her thighs hard as he bent his head down a little, whispering in her ear.

"Be a good girl and spread your legs for me." It was a command, one that she was more than happy to obey.

She parted her legs for him as one of his hands went back on her neck, back to choking her. His other hand slid down inside her shorts. Finally.

"Already so wet for me," he said with a light chuckle as his fingers slid through her folds, not pressing inside of her yet. Her dripping cunt was physical evidence of how much she needed that man. It was such a contradiction. Hands that could be so cruel, hands that could kill – and still, they were making her feel like she was in heaven.

His hand slid deeper, pushing two fingers inside her. Curled up a little, sliding against that one spot inside her every time he thrust them inside. He could hear how close she was already, loved the needy noises that escaped her mouth. Every time she got too close for his liking, he stopped. It was torture, but she never wanted it to end.

Her hands were behind her back, resting on his lap. She could feel how hard he was, her fingers grazing over his bulge, as far as the constraint of the belt around her wrists allowed it.

It wasn't just torture for her, it was torture for him too.

His fingers pressed deeper into her, his thumb tracing circles over her clit as his other hand squeezed her throat so hard that she was on the verge of passing out. Moans left her mouth as she reached her climax, her walls clenching around his fingers. He waited for her climax to pass before he slowly pulled his fingers out of her, putting them on her wet lips. Letting his fingers slide into her mouth, letting her tongue lick her own juices off of him.

"Fuck," he muttered, the sound of his arousal like music to her ears.

The belt was still wrapped tight around her wrists; as if Ghost knew that he couldn't allow her to move, or else she'd jump onto him and never let him go again.

Her tongue was still caressing his fingers, her own fingers wandering over the bulge in his pants. Each time she sucked on his fingers, she could feel his cock throb. He wanted to feel more of her mouth, more of her lips; wanted to feel her tongue on him – but at the same time, he wanted this moment to last as long as possible.

She was so eager to taste him again that it made her creative. Even though her hands were tied behind her back, she somehow managed to open his pants. The only barrier between his leaking cock and her fingers now being the thin fabric of his boxers. He did not expect that. But seeing her turn from a desperate mess underneath his hands to someone who was taking the lead like that made his heart race.

His hand was back on her throat, squeezing it once again as he growled in her ear.

"Someone's an eager little slut tonight, huh?"

And he was right. She was an eager little slut for him, and he loved every second of it.

The iron grip he had on her neck did not allow for any words to come out, so she just nodded, his words clouding her mind once again. She could feel his strong hand on her waist, gripping her like his own personal doll, turning her around so that she was now facing him. Rough fingers removed the belt from her wrists. She loved being a toy in his hands, greeting every move, every touch with moans and whimpers. Being with him made her feel things no one else could make her feel.

As she looked down on his now open pants, a smile appeared on her face, still proud of her little achievement. Her hands were free, wandering over his body. Muscles rippled beneath his shirt, his body feeling like it had been carved out of marble.

She cherished every second, knowing that her hands would be tied up again as soon as he pleased. But for now, he enjoyed her touch on his body, wanting to see how far she would go if he let her do what she wanted. Her hands wandered lower, softly playing with the waistband of his boxers, nails gently grazing over his hard length through the fabric.

"Can I...?" She asked, looking up at him with puppy eyes, knowing that he couldn't deny her anything if she was looking at him like that.

"What's the magic word, princess?" He asked, as his hand squeezed her throat just a little bit harder.

"Please," she replied, the faintest smile hushing over her lips, hands still on his cock. Another groan escaped his lips, he loved hearing her beg.

"Please what? Use your words," he teased, enjoying keeping her waiting.

"Can I touch- can I taste you, please," her voice was like dripping honey, a small smirk on her lips.

"What if I say no?" Ghost asked with a low voice, his grip on her neck still strong. His free hand traveled back down to her hands, holding both of her wrists in an iron grip.

He wouldn't allow her to touch him, not now, it was making it too hard for him to resist her. She looked so innocent, but there was a devilish side to her. Luring him in like a siren, leaving him to drown in his feelings. If he wanted to play dirty, then she would play dirty too.

She leaned in closer to him, almost whispering in his ear. "You don't want to feel my lips around you? Don't want to feel my tongue sliding over your cock?"

His grip on her throat tightened, a hiss escaping his lips. This wasn't just teasing. Now she was actively challenging him.

Since she couldn't move her hands, she couldn't touch him. But that did not stop her body from moving. So she adjusted herself in his lap, pressing herself against his bulge as she started grinding down on his crotch. Her shorts were already soaked from her previous climax, and he could feel her wetness through his boxers. He was so close to burying his cock in her, railing her so hard that she'd scream his name for the whole neighborhood to hear, but he was trying to keep his cool.

Feeling the heat of her body against him almost made him lose it. Both of them were so close to crossing the point of no return, so drunk with arousal – but he wouldn't let it get that far. It had started as a way of teasing him, but instead of breaking only him, they were now both dangerously close to their release. Strong hands gripped her hips, forcing her to stop her movements.

He pushed her back a little, freeing himself from his boxers, lazily stroking his cock. His tip already glistening with precum, the sight alone making her drool.

"Go on, I can see you want it," his voice sounded as if it was laced with poison, sweet but deadly.

Not a second was wasted as she slid down, placing her lips around his cock. His hand held her hair, keeping her head in place as he moved ever so slightly, thrusting up into her mouth. He loved seeing her like that, loved how desperate she was to have his cock in her mouth. Every movement sent waves of pleasure through his body. After all that teasing, it didn't take long for him to reach his climax. She could feel his body tense up underneath her, his hips buckling slightly as his seed spilled down her throat. She licked him clean before coming back up to her spot on his lap with a smile.

"Such a good girl, so greedy for my cum. God, I can't get enough of your pretty mouth, princess."

His praise made her feel so good, a reward for knowing exactly how to please him. Both of them looked done, the windows fogged up from their body heat. Ghost put an arm around her, holding her close.

She snuggled closer to him, his arms tight around her. He wanted her to feel safe, wanted her to feel how much she meant to him, even if he couldn't bring himself to say it. The way her head was resting against him made his heart beat a little faster. His free hand ruffled her hair softly. He knew she needed to rest, that she needed his comfort more than anything else; and he would provide it to her.

As he was softly petting her head and playing with her hair, her body felt so light and comfortable. It didn't surprise him as he saw that she was slowly falling asleep on him. Everything felt so right at that moment. He let her sleep on him until the sun started to rise; until he had to leave once again.

Each time, it got harder for him to leave, but there was nothing he could do about it. Sometimes, he was glad that she was asleep when he left. That way, he didn't have to see her sad eyes watching him go. Breaking his heart, the same way it broke hers. Carefully, he laid her down, tucking her in. Wanting to keep her safe and warm. He should be the one giving her that warmth, but he had to go, placing a small kiss on her forehead before leaving quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
6.6K 195 5
You and Ghost are friends. Nothing more, nothing less. Both of you pretend that you wouldn't love to rip each other's clothes off. The lies hang he...
192K 5.1K 39
From a young age your father forced you into a life filled with death and destruction, turning you into a ruthless killing machine as an Al-Qatala so...
1.5K 24 1
[PLEASE READ BEFORE PURSUING STORY] Ghost needed him like he needed air to breath, so it only made sense when he had to do what was best for them. [...