𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

22-Presentation❣️

3K 141 3
By Solitary_0813

Presentation........... 👏🏻🔥

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In Meeting Room.......

Don't be nervous baby you will do better and the designs are best, good luck sweet and fighting..... Jk said and peck on his pout he nods and hug him.

Tae remembering his husband words again over and over and he gets up went towards the presentation area.

He work under Mark guidence for 2 years and help so much mark in so many projects in these two years.

But this is the first time he make a part of project himself and today he is going to show them.

Just do your best don't think about they will like it or not give your 100% .... Jk said cupping tae's both cheeks softly and give a peck on his forehead tae closed his eyes.....

Tae inhale some breath to make himself calm and open his eyes he turn on his file on the projector then start showing his design.

Tae greet professionally and give a little introduction with his unique boxy smile he won all heart already.

Let start with reception area so this is reception y'all can assume how it feel when we make this in reality.

We will go inside more then we will see this welcoming children a place where they get treatment with a colorful environment they feel happy just to see this.

Next

This is lobbie and waiting area for children along with their parents.

Corridors....

Canteens playground for them a pure healthy environment by planting some plant in this section....

Last but not the least the bedroom and diagnosis rooms...

Like this tae start showing his project with explanation with a soft smile.

All get amused by his work and giving amusingly look to each other.

Bogum feeling proud of his baby bro Seo listening with a soft smile.

When tae done with his explanation he bow to them.

If y'all have any question you can ask me..... Tae ask calmly looking at them

They shook their head saying there's nothing to ask any question about this Presentation he nods and sat in his chair nervously.

Woah It's a super design little Jeon i'm impressed...... Lee Mark said smiling tae giggle mumbling a thanks.

Wonderful taehyung it's really good and I will make sure to make this design for children department...... Seo said sincerely hobi nods his head

Well done my bro...... Bogum said patting his shoulder proudly.

So finally its over...... Hobi said other nods their head happily.

Now let's meet in our success party... Seo said hobi and Bogum laugh a little

Aren't you so excited for this..... Hobi ask laughing he said yes he is and both chuckled together.

Over confident too...... Bogum said blankly but inside he is laughing.

Few moments later......

On call

Hyungie they all liked my designs and praise my presentation so much...... Tae said enthusiasm giggling jk smile and congrats him.

I will give you treat afterall you also help me in this project... Tae chirp happily

I will decide my treat...... Jk said biting his piercing lips playing with paper weight.

Of course hyungie what you want..... Tae said curious he is going towards his cabin.

I want you....... Jk mumble rubbing his forehead biting his lips tae stop on his spot he turn back and left, right if any one is there he sigh in relief.

Umm I will call you later hyungie...... Tae said nervously clenching his tummy which feeling excited after listening this word from his husband.

Okay sweet I will wait for my treat bye take care...... Jk said and make a smooch sound he giggle and said ok.

You too take care and eat lunch on time...... Tae said and cut the call with his blush cheeks he patt on his cheek.

He will be the reason of my death someday....... Tae mumble and enter inside his cabin holding his cheeks.

At evening .... In Jeon house.

Mrs Jeon make today's dinner because of tae's successful presentation she made so many special dishes.

Tae looking at the table with his spark eyes while keeping his both hand on his both cheeks mouth open because of surprise.

Woah it's looking so delicious thank you mumma....... Tae said happily and hug her she chuckle and patted his cheeks softly.

Now y'all take seat and told me hows its taste?..... She said and made tae sit jk sat beside him with wide smile.

Other also take seat excited to taste Mrs Jeon special recipe.

It's so yummy..... Jimin said tae nods his head because of pouting and chewing his food.

Jk wipe his lips sensually staring his lips he slapped on his hand lightly mumbling eat with a cute glare he chuckle nods his head 'ok' he whisper

They made love 4 days ago first time and in these four days they alway stick together and made love 2 days ago again all night their parents went to attend a wedding that night.

Tae washing dishes after dinner with a soft smile he hold plate tightly when jk hug his tummy and buried his face in his nape.

Hubby leave me mumma or jimin will come here...... Tae whine and wiggle

I were missing you so badly..... Jk said nosing his nape pecking on his back.

He arch his back tight closed eyes jk hug him from back dearly.

Let me help you sweet...... Jk said take plates from his hand start washing it.

Then let me go...... Tae said and wash his hand jk shook his head mumbling stay like this he sigh in defeat and nods his head.

Tae you need my hel...... jim stop his word taekook look at him shockingly but didn't back away.

Oh nevermind enjoy your dishing romance...... Jimin said giggling and left with a mischievous smile.

He will announced this to all now....... Tae whine jk peck on his lips.

So what? It's not like we were kissing or something naughty thing we were just washing dishes nothing else....... Jk said while washing dishes tae pout and lean on his hard chest.

I weren't know you are horney bunny and such a romantic person...... Tae mumble jk chuckled and peck on his ear.

Only for you...... Jk whisper tae look at his side profile with his heart doe eyes
and blush cheeks.

Tae peck on his cheeks multiple times
Jk done with dishes he wash his hand and turn tae towards him, jk kiss him passionately he response his kiss with same pace.

Baby let's continue this in our room sweetheart....... Jk mumble in kiss he nods his head desperately.

Today try to surpress your melodious moan baby otherwise other will know about this... Jk said tae cheeks become red and hit on his chest jk chuckled.

Time skip 2 month later....
On sunday....

Hyungie...........Tae call while coming downstair jk look at him attentively.

Yes baby........ Jk ask and forward his hand he hold it and sat on his lap.

Btw all present in the living room and looking at them, they become like this without caring anyone, showing their love to each other everywhere.

Joon Hyung called me just and invite us for a beach get together can we go there please and he also invite jimin
and this cat too at evening ....... Tae said fiddling with jk's earing showing his puppy eyes saying please he look at his family they also showing their puppy eyes mumbling go with him don't break his heart.

Jk nods his head mumbling ok they will go tae smile widely and peck on his nose chirping thank you so many times.

Wait a minute you called me cat........ Yoongi ask he rolled his eyes so what he said other control their laugh.

How many times I told you im older than you so respect me....... Suga said
and fake an annoyingly face.

You were older than me but not now anymore..... Tae said other look at him confusedly jk nods his head giggling showing his bunny teeth his parents cooing at him they are feeling happy to see their elder son finally living his life with happiness.

What do you mean by were..... Suga mumble.

Who is this of yours? ..... Tae ask pointing to jk with his index finger suga said my elder brother.

Exactly and i'm his wife your brother in law so i'm elder than you both then give me respect you both bratts.... Tae said and flip his long imaginary hair dramatically.

Yoongi clapped his hand with a fake smile in sarcasm jimin give him a betrayer look their parents shook head giggling.

You are right brother in law..... Jimin said with a tight lip smile.

As an elder you shouldn't made out in the kitchen right brother in law......... Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows tae gasp and look at their parents they both avoiding his gaze.

At least we didn't fuxk in the living room moaning at the mid night like a shameless bitxh on that sofa right younger brother in law....... Tae said with a smile pointing toward where Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting they gets up from the sofa in disgusting way and went towards their room tae giggle at them.

Yoongi look down in embarrassment jimin glare at him mumbling bitxh jk glare at him he look away sulking.

Baby you shouldn't told about this infront of mom and dad..... Jk said tae mumble sorry hyungie he nods his head.

You too jimin...... He said to jimin he sulk and mumble sorry suga hug him patting his shoulder.

Now both go and get ready for tonight hmm..... Jk said patting on his head he nods his head...

Both went upstair getting ready for get together while cursing each other yoonkook shook their head.

Seriously in the living room..... Jk ask yoongi scratches his nape laughing nervously he shook his head.

It's been 3 months of their marriage they spent time together jk sometimes take him for dinner or for lunch and amusement park but never tell it's a date. They become more comfortable and clingy to each other and become more closer kissing, making out and making love is now common for them and necessary too.

At Evening....

Taekook sitting infront of the car and Yoomin sitting backside of the car.

Jk driving car cautiously and asking tae where his hyung told us to come.

He told him about the address he nod his head and drove his car towards that direction.

Isn't this is the same address? where joon and jin hyung got married 6 years ago?...... Jimin ask squinted his eyes tae look back with a wide smile.

"Yeah today's their 6 years wedding anniversary that's way jin hyung decide of this get together otherwise joon hyung always give party which jin hyung didn't like even a little bit." Tae said with a soft smile he nods his head giggling.

Why didn't you told me about this before baby we should buy some gift for them...... Jk said sincerely tae told him jin hyung forbid him to bring something.

Still baby I thought it's a get together why didn't you tell me this at home...... Jk said and turn his car they thought jk changed his mind tae look outside of the window sadly.

I forgot about this...... Tae mumble fiddling with his hem heard a dark chuckled.

Hyung please now don't cancel.... cut of

I'm going to buy flower bouquet give to Seokjin and Mr Namjoon, I will drop y'all don't worry....... Jk said coldly looking at tae's back figure.

Tae clench his thighs feeling his strong gaze on him tears gush in his eyes yoomin look at each other sadly.

Tae look outside thinking about something with his shaky breath.

.

To be continued......

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.....💚💜

Thank you so much y'all..... ❤️

Picture credit to rightful owner...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 108 6
After my mother death I felt alone I used to cry before going to bed and I always met my mother in my dreams she used to comfort me " soon she would...
159K 6.8K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading