𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐄 || 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺...

By Asythzzkk

" ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪɴᴇ.... " " ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴛ?....' .... 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜... More

𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐏𝐄
◖JANG NA-RA ◗  
◖HIM◗  
◖STAY COLD◗  
◖CRACKHEADS◗  
◖SIBLINGS◗  
◖CRIMSON RED ◗  
◖ MU-DEOK ◗  
◖VOICES◗  
◖HWAN◗  
◖BLADE◗  
◖FRIENDS?◗  
◖BEFORE EVERYTHING◗  
◖SHOULD I? ◗  
◖CONFESSIONS◗  
◖RUINS ◗  
◖SAPSALI◗  
◖ KEEP HIM ◗  
◖FALLING AGAIN??◗  
◖PAINTING◗  
◖ENGAGEMENT?◗  
◖REGRETS◗  
◖CHOICES◗  
◖DRUNK WORDS◗  
◖GONE◗  
◖THE VOICES◗  
◖GATE OF ENERGY◗  
◖SAFE OR NOT??◗  
◖SEAL IT◗  
◖SECRETS◗  
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
◖TORRENT OF ENERGY◗  
◖TRAP.....◗  
◖A SPARK? ◗  
◖A LITTLE MISCHIEF◗  
◖ACCIDENTAL MEET◗  
◖ANOTHER KIM◗  
◖TRAUMA GOES WELL◗  
◖DEJA VU◗   
◖INTERESTING EVENTS◗  
◖SWORDS AND SWEAT◗  
◖SECRETS REVEALED◗  
◖COOKING AND MEMORIES◗  
◖ HELPLESS ◗  
◖ RELICS ◗  
◖REALIZATION◗  
◖ANNOYING ONE◗  
◖YOU AGAIN??◗  
◖DOUBTS◗  
◖DRUNK NIGHT◗  

◖COMPLICATED◗  

1.3K 46 10
By Asythzzkk

◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

After the bickering the two of them had which of course Na-ra won eventually just like always , but only then they knew the time they wasted upon it.

" Let me get straight to the point. Our engagement.. I don't think I can delay it more longer ... The queen is becoming more distressed about our engagement"

Go-won informed with uneasiness filling his voice as Na-ra sighed heavily at his statement.

" I know... We can't delay this any longer I guess but.... "

Na-ra trailed off with an uneasiness in her words since it's a decision she can't back off and Go-won noticed it .

" It's okay.. I will try to talk with the queen..I'll try to delay it longer "

Go-won reassured the girl with a slight smile towards her as Na-ra smiled back at him silently thanking him for understanding.

" How about some tea? We have a act to play in front of the guards "

Go-won remembered the girl with a sly smile while Na-ra rolled her eyes like she was exhausted by the lovey dovey play she have to play in front of the guards and everyone to make everyone to belive that she's hopelessly in love with Go-won and Go-won has to play the cold charismatic crown prince who's also in love with her.

" Just get it over with..."

Na-ra answered with a exhausted voice, the next second the duo stopped whatever they were doing and put their act to play, Go-won changed his facade to a cold look on his face as Na-ra rolled her eyes and put up a fake sweet smile as Go-won calls the guards and maids to come back inside but this time crown Prince's personal guard which the queen personally ordered to be with him comes inside also, surprisingly he was rather sweet and friendly to Na-ra every time which was totally unexpected for her.

" Give a cup of cherry blossom tea for lady jang Na-ra and a cinnamon tea for me.."

Go-won ordered not even turning to look at the maid with cold charismatic aura surrounding him and it was time for Na-ra's time to act.

" Oh~ your highness you still remember my favorite tea ~ I'm really happy ~"

Na-ra chimes in by gritting her teeth by literally thinking about the words that came from her mouth, internally cursing and when she looked upto younghee she can see that younghee was looking down trying her best to contain her laugh. By seeing this Na-ra got second hand embarrassment for herself.

For a long time they had to play this act which was so embarrassing for Na-ra but she kept telling herself that this is the only way internally.

" Oh~ look at the time... I didn't even think about the time passed since I spend with your highness ~ ... I will be leaving now with your permission then, your
highness "

Na-ra voiced out as she bowed to Go-won as Go-won did the same by slightly bowing to her and before walking out of the room she seemed to confront moon-sik who is the guard that was assigned by the queen and he smiled sweetly and bowed to her which Na-ra returned with a slight bow and with that Na-ra walked out of the palace with younghee and the guards which seemed not to leave her alone by her side because of kim do-joo, she kept telling her to be safe and she's scared something will happen to Na-ra which Na-ra took lightly because kim do-joo always been so protective of her.

However the two guards kept following her everywhere and was quite overwhelming for her so she just turned to look at younghee who has been just aside of her, fed up with this Na-ra signalled at her with a gaze and by seeing that younghee quickly understood.

" You two can go now. I will be accompaning young lady to chwiseonru."

" But kim do-joo ordered us-"

" I will talk to kim do-joo so don't worry!"

Na-ra interrupted the guards even before they could say something and hearing that the guards bowed to her and left , seeing that Na-ra let out an heavy dramatic sigh in relief .

" Ahh now I feel so peaceful.... Now! Let's go see my idiot brother. "

Na-ra stated as younghee giggled at her behavior and two of them walked towards chwiseonru to meet the specific idiotic twin.

.
.
.
.

When the two of the girls reached at chwiseonru Na-ra asked one of the girls that worked there quickly .

" Where is joo-wol?? "

" There"

The girl answered by pointing at a women's figure from afar that was with a man however Na-ra didn't noticed the man that well beside joo-wol and walked towards her . On the way some people bowed to her in respect which she returned with a sweet smile like every time.

" Joo-wol! "

Na-ra called out to her only some steps behind her and joo-wol turned around in a shock and surprise by hearing the familiar voice however then only she noticed the man beside her who also turned at her voice with the same surprise written over his face.

" summer Prince ?? "

Na-ra she ran upto two of them while younghee followed by literally scolding her for un lady like Behavior but since the scolding was too usual for her , she didn't mind it as well as the other two.

" Oooh ~ Summer prince , it's been a while since I saw you. "

Na-ra excitedly jumped in as she teased park dang-gu with the Nickname she always calls him whenever She saw him .

" How can you?! You are always at sejukwon , your house or at the palace! You Don't even visit your friend anymore !"

Dang-gu ranted about her absence with a pout as Na-ra looked at him in apologetic look clearly knowing it wasn't wrong .

" Young master Dang-gu is right! You don't even visit chwiseonru that much now! "

Joo- wol argumented as she sided with park Dang-gu and Na-ra chuckled at their behavior.

" I'm sorry ok~ .. So stop with all the whining and forgive your dear friend. "

Na-ra exclaimed as dan-gu smiled a bit by can't take his acting any further as joo-wol just smiled and scoffed.

" Well the person that two of you came to visit is in that room. "

Joo-wol stated as she pointed to a room and at that time two maids were walking towards that room with full hands of sea food and seeing that Na-ra scoffed already knowing who requested it.

"Will you look at that? He must have craved sea food because he was stuck in the mountains for so long. "

Dang-gu spoke as Na-ra and joo-wol chuckled at what he just said .Na-ra turned to her side to confront joo-wol.

" Seems like you guys are going to have a long conversation, I will leave then. See you soon young lady Na-ra. "

Joo-wol remarked as she bowed to Na-ra and Dang-gu which they returned and two of them walked towards a specific room to see a specific person.

◑◑◑◑◑

𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 ✨ 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩??
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 ☺ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧..

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙.... 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 ✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 531 47
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴜʟᴍ-" "ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏғғ" ᴛᴡᴏ sᴏᴜʟs ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇs, ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss...
17.6K 262 15
aos x oc | A͏L͏C͏H͏E͏M͏Y͏ O͏F͏ S͏O͏U͏L͏S͏
165K 6.2K 59
sᴏɴ ᴋᴀᴛᴀʀɪɴᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ sɪɴɢᴇʀ-sᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɢɴᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs, ғɪɴᴅs ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sʜᴇ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs. ᴀs...
11.8K 379 43
"ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴍᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ sᴄᴇɴᴛ" "ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ, ɪᴍ 𝟹 ғᴏᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's sᴄᴇɴᴛ, ᴄᴀʟᴍs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ, ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪ...