๐—ข๐—› ๐——๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฅ-! แดผโฟแต‰ แดพแถฆแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ...

By zurikain

๐Ÿ“Œ[ STORY ON HOLD ] Upon getting possibly one of the rarest Devil fruit to exist, how will this girl use her... More

โ™ก
1 - Saved
2 - Oh No
3 - Departure
4 - Surprise?
5 - See you again
6 - Meetings
7 - The Crew
8 - You're Here!
9 - Straw Hats
10 - Whitebeard
12 - Spa day! แต–แตƒสณแต— ยฒ
13 - Shakky's Bar
14 - Supernovas
15 - Auction
16 - There he is!
17 - Why...?
18 - The News
19 - Sneak in
20 - The Clown
21 - Onwards!
22 - Beasts
- Incorrect Quotes -
23 - Oh my, It's Bon-chan!
24 - Hell's Heat
Christmas special ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ… pt.1
Christmas special ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ… pt.2
25 - Poison

11 - Spa Day!

1.1K 38 0
By zurikain

——— ♡ ———

3rd POV :

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were on bars of soap, sliding through a very shallow pool. Suddenly, a grey-ish cloud came and it rained candy.

"Candy! It's raining candy!"

"Huh?" A girl with midnight blue hair and hazel eyes in a one piece swimsuit turned to the 3 who are filling their mouths with candy.

"Hey look, it's raining candy!" the midnight blue hair girl exclaimed which made the person beside her look as well.

"Let's get some!" the girl sitting beside her with red-brown hair said. She suddenly brought out a huge bag out of nowhere and filled up her bag with candy.

Usopp, Chopper and Luffy slid down a long and curly water slide as they all laughed. A little girl zoomed past them as well as two women.

"WOHOOO!!! cya boys!" A red-brown haired woman yelled.

Upon reaching the end of the slide, the little girl laughed at the 3 whose faces were planted in the pool. The animal that the little girl was riding turned into a raccoon looking animal with a puff of smoke as the others gasp in surprise.

"This is the ocean raccoon dog, Nukki. He can transform into anything!" The little girl said as Nukki transformed into various animals.

"WOW, AWESOME!" they all said in unison.

"He said that this girl is called Rina." Chopper said.

"The raccoon dog talked!" Rina exclaimed

"I'm not a raccoon dog! I'm a reindeer!"

"Eh?"

" 'Eh?' Be nice!"

Rina's stomach grumbled. Luffy asks, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..."

"Want my lunch? But it's not a pirate lunch." Luffy brought out meat from his pocket and gave it to her.

"Huh? You're pirates? Honest?" Rina asks Luffy, he smiles and puts on his straw hat before saying, "I'm Luffy, the man who will become the king of the pirates!"

"I'm the ship doctor, Chopper!"

"I'm Captain Usopp, the sniper."

Rina turned to the two women and asked, "what about you two? Are you with them?"

The two women looked at each other and nodded before looking back at Rina as they replied.

"I'm Risa, the shipwright of my crew! We're not with them, It's our first time seeing them in person!" The midnight blue haired woman replied with her hands resting on her hips while giving her a grin.

"And I'm Valerie, the navigator. Risa and I belong to the same crew." The woman with red-brown hair added.

"You're also pirates? Which crew do you belong to? And a shipwright?" Luffy asked a lot of  questions until he got cut off.

"Wow! I didn't know there were funny and cool pirates like you guys! Thank you! Now to chow down—" As Risa was about to eat the meat but  she remembered something which made her stop.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Luffy asked her.

"I forgot about my big sister." She replied, looking in the direction where her sister was as everyone's gaze followed. Her big sister looked like she was calculating something.

"Your sister?" They all asked in unison.

"Sayo-nee!" Rina called out to her sister.

Rina was chowing down the meat Luffy gave her while her older sister, Sayo was eating a sandwich. On the other hand, Valerie and Risa were eating fruits as Sanji served them refreshments with heart eyes and doing his pervy tornado dance.

"Valerie...Are you...the 'Sky Warrior' with a bounty of 178 million berries?!" Nami exclaimed in shock as she looked at Valerie with sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Yup!" Valerie replied while taking a piece of grape and eating it as Nami had her jaw dropped.

Luffy, Chopper and Usopp were with Nukki, telling him to transform into various objects. Sanji went to see what was happening.

"What!? He can transform into anything?" Shouted Sanji in disbelief.

"Pretty much." The trio said as Sanji got an Idea.

"A babe! We Please transform into the hottest babe ever!" Nukki did as he was told. There was a puff of smoke and after it cleared up, it showed Nukki in a sexy girl version of himself.

Sanji fell down on his knees, depressed. "Transform into Valerie-san! Please turn into Valerie-san!" He demanded. Soon there was a puff of smoke and it revealed Valerie. Sanji's nose bleed yet he was on the ground, depressed again.

"You're puny! I am a stinking idiot! But even if you're puny, Valerie-san is still Valerie-san!" Sanji twirls around happily.

Sanji was about to kiss the mini Valerie until Nami smacks him into the ground. "JERK!" She yelled at him.

"Ah...it's just like red hair and captain." Risa said with a smile.

"Right? I'm sure that Nami and her would be best friends." Valerie replied with a soft laugh

"I can see it happening." Risa laughed along with her.

The two sisters, Sayo and Rina bid their farewells to the straw hats as well as to Risa and Valerie. It seems that they have to go somewhere until someone interrupts them.

"I've been looking for you two." A man with a long red nose and weirdly shaped hair said,  accompanied by a woman with dark blue hair and a long pointed nose and a gorilla-like human who's laughing.

"He looks goofy." Risa said as Valerie nodded in agreement.

"I've run into some familiar faces. You're doomed now that I've run into you, Straw hat!" The guy with a long red nose pointed at Luffy. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Who are you?" Luffy asked. The guy dropped on the ground, depressed. "He doesn't know who I am...He doesn't remember!"

"Oh, no! Boss! Don't let it get to you!" The girl with a pointed nose panicked.

"By any chance, are you...the guy Zoro and Sanji beat up?" Luffy recalls as the guy went into a depressed state again.

"Hey! Straw hat, you jerk! You tarnished my undefeated legacy and stole our pride—our Jolly Roger!! Don't tell me that you've forgotten!"

"Ah! Now I remember. You're split-head Fox!" Risa snorted while Valerie tried to stop herself from laughing by covering her mouth with her hand.

"I'm 'Silver Fox' Foxy!!"

"Oh! Isn't he the annoying one who shoots a beam and got slammed into the ground by captain?" Valerie turned to Risa.

"Hmm...oh yeah! Poor guy...got caught in her wrath." Replied Risa.

Foxy and his companions went in a machine that looks like him. "High-Speed Rotation Mirror Ball Amplifier!" The foxy head machine started to spin around fast as Foxy released beams from his hand.

Valerie and Risa swiftly dodged the beams as the straw hats were caught and affected by the beams which caused them to move in slow motion.

"Damn...I didn't bring my bow with me..." Risa frowns.

The door to Foxy's machine opened, which showed him laughing. Foxy took the mini booklet from Sayo's hand. "I'll be taking this."

"Do you remember me now, Straw hat?" Foxy snapped his fingers and the platform beneath the Straw hats started to move, leaving them in the air motionless with nothing to support them from below.

"Oh shit!" Risa exclaimed.

"What a lovely bath. It made my skin so smooth. It's great. But I'm a skeleton, so I don't have any skin. YOHOHOHO!" A skeleton with an Afro appeared.

"What are you guys up to?" A tall man with blue hair arrived with the skeleton.

"Frank! Brook! Beat them up" Luffy exclaims with a slow-mo voice.

The other Straw hats and the two little girls started to fall down at a rapid speed.

"AH! I GOT DISTRACTED!!" Valerie yelled before transforming into her full Eagle form. Her Eagle form had a gradient Red-brown with a bit of gold coloured feathers, she then had a beautiful gold colour for her beak and legs with sharp black talons.

A high-pitched-like cry can be heard as they looked to see a huge Eagle descending at a rapid speed. An explosion can be heard as Franky attacks Foxy.

The ship started to shake as other guests panicked and started to flee from the place. Zoro felt the shaking and stopped meditating. "Hm?"

Before the Straw hats and the two little girls dropped into the sea, they were all on a soft feathery back of a huge bird. "Huh?" They all said in unison.

"COOL!" Luffy and Rina exclaimed while the others panicked.

Soon all of them were back on top of the ship. Luffy turned to the Eagle and said, "Thanks for saving us there!"

"No problem." The Eagle said

"IT SPOKE?!" Everyone except Nami yelled.

"Yeah, I'm Valerie!" The Eagle replied.

"VALERIE???!!! YOU HAVE A DEVIL FRUIT??" Luffy yelled in surprise.

"Yeah!"

"Damn it, You've added new members to your crew and strong allies, Straw Hat!" Foxy said.

"B-Boss, they have a skeleton! A-and a huge Eagle!" The girl with a pointy nose blurted out.

"Shoot! Let's try again!" Foxy and his company tried to run away.

"Gum-Gum Bazooka!!" Luffy stretched both of his arms. The palm of his hands collided with the Foxy pirates as they shot up, flying into the sky before falling down into the sea.

——— ♡ ———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
53.9K 1.6K 35
Completed East Blue Arc Various!One piece x Modern!OC This story will be the live action version of The Queen of Pirates One piece and images don't b...
25.8K 576 40
A year after the historical war between the Whitebeard fleet and the Marines, the revelation that the One Piece truly existed sparked a new wave of a...
27.6K 922 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? โธบ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...