The obsession (BXB)

By gr_parker

When a Mafia helps a boy in paying his university fees and by giving him shelter. And no one knows when his c... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

35

1.5K 22 2
By gr_parker

Ethan's POV:

We were driving to the mansion with Chester unconscious in the back seat. I begged Gillean to let me take care of him as he was injured badly.  After a lot of requests he agree. As we reached the mansion, I picked him up on my shoulders and made my way to the guest room. From the side of my eye, I saw Gillean rolling his eyes.

I slowly made him lay on the bed making sure I don't hurt his wounds. The nurse gave him doxepin so that he could sleep and it will let him heal his wound a little.
He will wake up after an hour. So, I went downstairs to have lunch. Gillean was already waiting for me.

I sat in front of him and started eating my lunch. As always he was taking glances from time to time. After lunch I asked a maid if she could make soup for Chester and she agreed.

Gillean already went to the work. He said he had to deal with one of his partner. And I was making a plan to humiliate that Antonito or to get a perfect revenge. After all he had to pay for what he did. He messed with my friend after all.

It was almost an hour and I went to check on Chester. He was still unconscious. It will be bad if he didn't wake up in few hours. After a few minutes he finally started to slowly open his eyes. “Ethan”. He let out a little whisper.  “I am here Chester. Do you need anything?” I asked him. “No it just hurts really bad. It hurts. I can't bear this pain.” Chester said.

“ I will bring you soup and then you can have some medicine. Alright.” I said and  went to the kitchen to bring him.

At night.......

Gillean's POV:

I came back to the mansion after finishing one of my  enemies.  I saw Ethan sleeping on the couch. He must have been waiting for me. I smiled a little and picked him in the bridal style and made him lay on the bed comfortably. He had his pods on which were playing a song. I really wanted to know which kind of music he listens to.

It was a famous song, I have listened to  it before. But I can't remember where. Oh yeah! Ender used to blast this song in the car. It's called something like 'getaway car'.

Next morning.......

I was waiting for Ethan so we could have breakfast totally forgetting Chester was here. He came to the dining room and rubbed his eyes and I don't know why. I gave him a weird look and he finally spoke.

“You. You, Gillean MacQuoid are waiting for someone.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.7K 75
There is no cure to obsession. The obsessed will want to possess every part of the skin, flesh, and soul of the object of his obsession. Some think o...
29K 478 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
17.4K 729 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...
42.9K 1.5K 13
"Beautiful." The man mumbled. And then he was being yanked away from me before I watched my soulmate grab his throat and push him up against the same...